X-DREAMS!!!!!!! vivid dreams await.... (SPONSORED)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

THE REVOLUTION OF RELAXATION IS HERE

* Sleep aid and relaxant
* Lets you fall asleep without knocking you out
* Promotes R.E.M. sleep - therefore vivid and sometimes lucid dreams
* Can increase natural HGH levels up to 30%
* Wake up totally energized - never groggy like other sleep aids who rely on sedative properties

Ingredients :

3-OH-GABA
Valeric Acid
2-Bromo-Melatonin

Suggested use :

As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules daily

Servings per container :

Goals :

* to sleep throughout the night. going to bed is easy - staying asleep is the hard part
* wake up without the lethargy that I've been having - again, blocks of sleep vs a night of sleep have taken their toll
* remember any dreams I have

This log will include how I have met my goals every day - 30 days of it! as a bonus, any dreams I remember upon waking will be displayed, some in gory detail, some not :)

I would like to thank IBE for giving me this wonderful opportunity.

Prior Sleep Aid History:

I've tried some sleep aids in the past - Ambien CR being the most potent. Sleep was pretty good, I did wake up tired though. In addition, it made me really loopy for about 20 minutes before I fell asleep, and I think I scared the cat which is never a good thing - he bites. I've done trazedone (SP?), with no effect. Melatonin as well, again, didn't do anything as well as others I'm sure I've forgotten about. So, there's my history, there's the plan - let's test this baby out!

Fun facts about me:

32 years old
2 cats
2 kids
1 girly girl
currently in PCT
recovering from walking pneumonia (not quite a fun fact)

Other meds/supps:

muti vite
protein/carb shakes
fish oil
vitamin c
ATD
clomid
liquid codeine/prometh - some stupid anti cough syrup - apparently not quite enough for lucid dreams :( (4 day supply left)

I've been on all of these for a week or more, just coming off antibiotics as of today.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey, maybe let your girl try it out, too. If so, let us know how it works for her.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for this one, fellow X-dreams logger.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Oh my god, you've used Trazedone with no luck? Most stuff doesnt work for me, but that stuff is LIGHTS OUT. It works too well, no matter how much sleep I get I feel like absolute hell the next day, completely disconnected, spacey and zombie like.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
trazedone doesn't do anything. silly doctor had me take 200mg per night, and i kept waking up. since i really hate prescriptions, i'm hoping x-dreams is the answer i've been waiting for.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Does that mean it already arrived for you? Good luck, I'll be following (and doing one too lol)
at my doorstep this morning :) i'm so happy right now.

thanks for joining guys (and gal)!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in fellow xdreamer!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
lets get this started :) T-5 hours it begins...

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Not sure, but I'm bringing the snow! I hear it's raining like mad in Oahu tho b. I'm up for a trade if you raise the temperature; I froze my arse off running back from the gym this morning, it was something like 4F .
i can handle the rain steve-o,but can you picture a hawaiian in the snow!..LOL..caramel popsicles!..LOL..:lol:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
dosed about half an our ago. starting to feel a little tired, like holding my head up requires a bit more effort than normal. last post for tonight - my tempurpedic bed is calling me :)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
dosed about half an our ago. starting to feel a little tired, like holding my head up requires a bit more effort than normal. last post for tonight - my tempurpedic bed is calling me :)
nite,nite sunny!:thumbsup:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY!

so initial thoughts.

first, never dose that early. g/f was a little scratchy in her sleep, so i had to wait for her to pass out before i felt safe in bed.

second, i did wake up sometime around 4am.

third, best sleep i've had since september, no doubt in my mind.

i have more energy than i normally do, and the quality of my sleep was noticeably better, my mood is also better today. i don't remember dreaming at all however.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY!

so initial thoughts.

first, never dose that early. g/f was a little scratchy in her sleep, so i had to wait for her to pass out before i felt safe in bed.

second, i did wake up sometime around 4am.

third, best sleep i've had since september, no doubt in my mind.

i have more energy than i normally do, and the quality of my sleep was noticeably better, my mood is also better today. i don't remember dreaming at all however.
wow!..thats great sunny!:thumbsup:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
thanks! apparently i'm the only x-dreamer to have woken up :)

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed buddy, hope you get those vivid dreams and increased gh levels.

Russian

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Subbed buddy, hope you get those vivid dreams and increased gh levels.

Russian
energy levels are definitely up. this will coincide with my return to the gym today after a week and change off from walking pneumonia. if GH levels are raised, i should notice an increase in recovery, so i will make note of this in the upcoming week.

thanks for joining the log brotha russian!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
okay. tried dosing x-dreams a full hour before bed. this is apparently not the way to go for me. slept real good. when i say real good, i mean 10 hours. now i know my body is trying to recover from the pneumonia but that's way too much sleep for me. i woke up with a decent amount of energy, but not as much as yesterday. i had a dream...

i was in some fairly large - 2500 SF house on a cliff overlooking the ocean. had some people visiting and such, that were remarking on the view. i invited them to stay for a week, as i was probably going to sell it. that's the dream. its only unusual in that i remembered this dream.

it is vaguely interesting, as my house i rent out, and am living in a condo to save money - a total savings of 5k per year. anyways, my energy levels are climbing rather quick at the moment - might go for a quick jog before lunch :)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
okay. tried dosing x-dreams a full hour before bed. this is apparently not the way to go for me. slept real good. when i say real good, i mean 10 hours. now i know my body is trying to recover from the pneumonia but that's way too much sleep for me. i woke up with a decent amount of energy, but not as much as yesterday. i had a dream...

i was in some fairly large - 2500 SF house on a cliff overlooking the ocean. had some people visiting and such, that were remarking on the view. i invited them to stay for a week, as i was probably going to sell it. that's the dream. its only unusual in that i remembered this dream.

it is vaguely interesting, as my house i rent out, and am living in a condo to save money - a total savings of 5k per year. anyways, my energy levels are climbing rather quick at the moment - might go for a quick jog before lunch :)
10 hrs. of sleep!..i was wondering when you were going to log in!:lol:..good job,buddy!:):thumbsup:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
did a quick jog in this 50 degree weather, feeling pretty good. my energy levels are definitely climbing.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

dam! my wife would be throwing stuff at me If i slept 10 hrs! hahaha.

Looks good man..

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just dropping in, Sun.
10 hours!!?? That's the amount that I've gottne in the past 3 nights combined. I usually sleep 5.5 hours a night, but the past 3-4 days have been rough nights for me. And unlike you, I do not have any X-Dreams to try out as of yet. Lonely man at the bottom of the ladder. ;)

I'm looking forward to more of your dreams, as well. My dreams consist of things that I've actually done - like once wasn't enough. Bleh!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3

so, another night, pretty solid sleep. dosed 45 minutes before bed - definitely my sweet spot. got a solid 8 hours of sleep which is nice. i have a pretty solid amount of energy today as well. dreams.....

so here i am, apparently the guy in charge of making sure everyone is having fun - at a rented out fairgrounds that only has roughnecks - bikers, lead sleds, etc. all my old coworkers were there to help out - the staff at bernini (an italian restaurant in tampa) that i used to work at. the customers even included some of the members of the HA (california) and Scorpions (michigan) that i have met. pretty insane - just wandering around making sure nobody tried driving, and making sure nobody ran out of beer - which would have caused a massive riot. lots of blow floating around, and some fairly wild women. quite the interesting dream.

i think somewhere in the back of all this was my old boss, whose motto was "do whatever you want, but if you start showing signs, you're fired", so needless to say i just wandered around drinking soda all night.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3

so, another night, pretty solid sleep. dosed 45 minutes before bed - definitely my sweet spot. got a solid 8 hours of sleep which is nice. i have a pretty solid amount of energy today as well. dreams.....

so here i am, apparently the guy in charge of making sure everyone is having fun - at a rented out fairgrounds that only has roughnecks - bikers, lead sleds, etc. all my old coworkers were there to help out - the staff at bernini (an italian restaurant in tampa) that i used to work at. the customers even included some of the members of the HA (california) and Scorpions (michigan) that i have met. pretty insane - just wandering around making sure nobody tried driving, and making sure nobody ran out of beer - which would have caused a massive riot. lots of blow floating around, and some fairly wild women. quite the interesting dream.

i think somewhere in the back of all this was my old boss, whose motto was "do whatever you want, but if you start showing signs, you're fired", so needless to say i just wandered around drinking soda all night.
looking good sunny!:thumbsup:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 3

Ha, interesting dream, SunCloud.

Its good to see that you are getting good sleep. 45 minutes prior to bed time seems to be the sweet spot for me at this point as well. :thumbsup:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking nice man good to see its working, But I'll be dam if I walk around and drink soda in a dream all night ! lol hahahahahaha:lol:

But thats the weird thing, you dont know its a dream untill you wake up!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Ha, interesting dream, SunCloud.

Its good to see that you are getting good sleep. 45 minutes prior to bed time seems to be the sweet spot for me at this point as well. :thumbsup:
45 seems to be the ticket. hopefully i'll have some more dreams tonight ;)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

dosed 45 minutes before bed. slept really well, probably around 8 1/2 hours. today i'm doing pretty well, again a little more energy than normal. quality of sleep was very good - no waking up.

had the silliest dream: for some reason, i had rented out a place to live, that appeared to be a nice office sized place within a large convenience store - like a 600sf enclosed space. then the convenience store started going under, so i tried to elope with the cashier to vancouver BC. how's that for a strange dream :)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

dosed 45 minutes before bed. slept really well, probably around 8 1/2 hours. today i'm doing pretty well, again a little more energy than normal. quality of sleep was very good - no waking up.

had the silliest dream: for some reason, i had rented out a place to live, that appeared to be a nice office sized place within a large convenience store - like a 600sf enclosed space. then the convenience store started going under, so i tried to elope with the cashier to vancouver BC. how's that for a strange dream :)
:lol:..:thumbsup:..thats some dream sunny!:thumbsup:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
hey!..sunny how about some nite, nite music!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEh2N5hmPVM"]YouTube - Enigma- Sadeness[/nomedia]

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i remember when that came out. the original enigma CD was the "makeout" music when i was in highschool. memories!!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice man!!! seems that the Xdreams is working quite well for you now!! cant wait to get a try at it myself but glad to see this working for others with sleep problems so well! keep at it man and keep up the dreams, lol.... Ive been havin some utterly WHACKED out dreams as of late, always been a vivid dreamer but these are rediculous.... wonder what Xdreams will do to em.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nice man!!! seems that the Xdreams is working quite well for you now!! cant wait to get a try at it myself but glad to see this working for others with sleep problems so well! keep at it man and keep up the dreams, lol.... Ive been havin some utterly WHACKED out dreams as of late, always been a vivid dreamer but these are rediculous.... wonder what Xdreams will do to em.
i almost never remember my dreams, so this is kind of refreshing. sleep quality has definitely improved as well..

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

so i dosed 2 caps last night, 45 minutes before bed. 9 hours uninterrupted sleep. very nice sleeping i must say.

here's the weirdest dream i've had in awhile:

i wanted to have a concert, so my goal was to capture david bowie, and the members of "flock of seagulls" and to chain them to a wall as per "monty python and the holy grail camelot song" and have them perform. the kids woke me up before they got to sing, but i got all the performers....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGAYk5VWkTw"]YouTube - Monty Python's Holy Grail Camelot[/ame]

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 5

so i dosed 2 caps last night, 45 minutes before bed. 9 hours uninterrupted sleep. very nice sleeping i must say.

here's the weirdest dream i've had in awhile:

i wanted to have a concert, so my goal was to capture david bowie, and the members of "flock of seagulls" and to chain them to a wall as per "monty python and the holy grail camelot song" and have them perform. the kids woke me up before they got to sing, but i got all the performers....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGAYk5VWkTw
Haha! that is absolutely hilarious! :rofl: