Finally used Shotgun V3

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
And I must say it performs as good as I expected (due to the awesome ingredient profile).

Very smooth, positive energy, above average pump and the taste (Black Cherry) flavor was amazing. I assume with the peptopro, aminos and creatine/ergogenic aids the results will only improve over time.

FYI I used one scoop 45 min preWO, it kicked in after 15 minutes and lasted throughout my workout which was about an hr long.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I must say i love this stuff!!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Now I need to try our new Anadraulic State and the new USP preWO supp Jacked and possibly the grape jp8 if it actually tastes somewhat decent.

I had been off preWO drinks and all stims for a few months, and it felt damn good to have that extra little boost preWO

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now I need to try our new Anadraulic State and the new USP preWO supp Jacked and possibly the grape jp8 if it actually tastes somewhat decent.

I had been off preWO drinks and all stims for a few months, and it felt damn good to have that extra little boost preWO

AS is definately nice, NOshotgun has my heart though. I took a scoop of Shotgun sublingualy, yeeeaaaa friggin buddy!!!! :thumbsup::lol:

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
AS is definately nice, NOshotgun has my heart though. I took a scoop of Shotgun sublingualy, yeeeaaaa friggin buddy!!!! :thumbsup::lol:
hahaha! I did that like 2 days ago. I was in a bit of a rush, as I had a date to go on after a back w/o, and also didnt have any clean shakers. So I said screw it, and I just grabbed my tub of shotgun, and popped a scoop old school style @ the gym and ran to water fountain.....That was a good workout.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I have wanted to use this for a while but the price has always kept me away, and being over seas it's hard to take advantage of sales on it.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I have wanted to use this for a while but the price has always kept me away, and being over seas it's hard to take advantage of sales on it.
i told my roomate to get it when it was on sale for 27 on nutra a while back. He only used a few servings and then I tried it and liked it a lot, so I told him I'd give him 20$ and a partial tub of cytomax and he agreed to the deal.

I too am glad I didnt have to fork out 40$ for it, being overseas I can only imagine it would be even more.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Humm Ive used NOShotgun really enjoyed it! Craig is right about the price, its pricey, Had a buddy who work at Vitamin Shoppe, used his Disc for this.. havent used it in a while though, not much any pre work out drink in about a year id say.. So are you saying this tops AS?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aint that the truth...been there before..

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've got quite the list to try out lol. Jacked looks simple and promising, JP8 I love, NO Shotgun I must admit has a pretty solid profile lined up. Anadraulic State I'm more interested in to see how the T-Boosting ingredients add to a pre-WO powder.
Thanks for the review :thumbsup:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
More believers in the NO-Shotgun. I always rave about the product. You can usually find a special on it and stock up. Like I always say, you will not find another PWO supplement that has anywhere near the ingredient profile shotgun has. I have not adapted to the stims in it either after months. Still works as good as the first time. Glad you joined the No-Shotgun bandwagon.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
hahaha! I did that like 2 days ago. I was in a bit of a rush, as I had a date to go on after a back w/o, and also didnt have any clean shakers. So I said screw it, and I just grabbed my tub of shotgun, and popped a scoop old school style @ the gym and ran to water fountain.....That was a good workout.
just dumped the scoop in your mouth and washed it down with some water? Insane hahaha :bb3:

I love the Black Cherry flavor too!

lilGiant

lilGiant

Awards
And I must say it performs as good as I expected (due to the awesome ingredient profile).

Very smooth, positive energy, above average pump and the taste (Black Cherry) flavor was amazing. I assume with the peptopro, aminos and creatine/ergogenic aids the results will only improve over time.

FYI I used one scoop 45 min preWO, it kicked in after 15 minutes and lasted throughout my workout which was about an hr long.
awsome...thanks for the info bro! I love the v2 so im really gonna love this stuff wen i get some cash to splurge

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
awsome...thanks for the info bro! I love the v2 so im really gonna love this stuff wen i get some cash to splurge
v3 tastes 1000x better than v2, however, I think something about v2 was slightly better.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this is good I was just trying to decide on wheter to go with shotgun or Superpump (yeah I know what everyone says but works awesome for me)

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
just dumped the scoop in your mouth and washed it down with some water? Insane hahaha :bb3:

I love the Black Cherry flavor too!

well my nickname at my last job literally was "insane," :icon_lol: .....no shite
since i was always getting angry at people, yelling loud, and throwing stuff around as a result.

I think it is the cee in shotgun, but the burning sensation surely is a workout and anger motivater in the gym,.... hahaha

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
havent used it yet, but its on the to do list, just ordered anadraulic state, have been a life time NO-Exploder (plus a lil ephedrine!) i take the explode subling everyday, and rub it around my gums like a crack addict!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Which would be??
I'm not sure to be honest. something about v2, seems to be a litter stronger. The overall weight of the product changed as well. Not sure why, because ingredients look basically identical.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
how long do you guys wait after eating to take it? Ive been doing 1-2 hours, kind of an empty stomach, but heard that wasn't good...???

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
how long do you guys wait after eating to take it? Ive been doing 1-2 hours, kind of an empty stomach, but heard that wasn't good...???
I typically eat around 5:30-6pm and take my shotgun roughtly at 7pm and then hit the gym.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure to be honest. something about v2, seems to be a litter stronger. The overall weight of the product changed as well. Not sure why, because ingredients look basically identical.
ive wondered the same thing. I DO love v3, but i do remember v1 & V2 hitting my a little harder in terms of pure stimulation. I was a crack addict of the first 2 versions, but with the third its more of a focused endurance, if that explains it properly.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
ive wondered the same thing. I DO love v3, but i do remember v1 & V2 hitting my a little harder in terms of pure stimulation. I was a crack addict of the first 2 versions, but with the third its more of a focused endurance, if that explains it properly.
it was the pepopro, aminos and COP that sold me on this version, the last two didnt appeal to me. For what its worth, a large part of why I bought the tub off my buddy was that he didnt get anything from the stims in it, and Im very sensitive to stims so 1 scoop had me buzzing. For the amount of stimulation I got I was amazed there was no anxiety, or jiterry feelings acompanying it, very smooth and clean even for someone like me whos always sensitive to stims and hadnt taken any stims for 4 months if not longer.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
it was the pepopro, aminos and COP that sold me on this version, the last two didnt appeal to me. For what its worth, a large part of why I bought the tub off my buddy was that he didnt get anything from the stims in it, and Im very sensitive to stims so 1 scoop had me buzzing. For the amount of stimulation I got I was amazed there was no anxiety, or jiterry feelings acompanying it, very smooth and clean even for someone like me whos always sensitive to stims and hadnt taken any stims for 4 months if not longer.
yup, you pretty much described it. Its a very clean, non jittery stimulation,... like i have unlimited gly storage for most of my w/o. The past versions gave me same energy but moreso in a way i've come accostumed to when taking stims: jittery, shaky, and non-focuse, all over the place type energy. V3 feels more "natural" to me.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I went with a half scoop today and not only had an above average workout, but was dialed in for cardio afterwards.

If your sensitive to stims like me, dont be afraid to make the bottle last longer! Im assuming after a few weeks I'll actually need the full serving, but until then plan to take advantage of the half servings (especially since I already use LG BC+EAA w/ 2g beta alanine postWO making shotguns aminos and BA not as necessary for the to have dosed too high)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I think Ive built up a tolerance :(
well thats what happens with any stim, so no worries, im just glad right now I can get by on a smaller serving to make it more economical.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
i took today off so hopefully that will help