Review: LG Receptor - AnabolicMinds.com

Review: LG Receptor

Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Review: LG Receptor

I used the LG Receptor as recommended by the bottle.

Dosage: 3 Caps per day, spread out

Length: 4 Weeks

Side Effects: None

Positive Effects:

Being on TRT for a while now, I have noticed it's effects diminishing (which is expected). I started 3 caps per day of LG Receptor hoping it could do something to make my TRT more effective. In most definitely did. I think being on TRT was the best way to test this supplement. When I started TRT, i got very oily skin, slight acne, increased facial hair growth, etc. All the normal signs of people when they "cycle" testosterone. Well after about 4 months of being on TRT, all those effects went away naturally. Mostly because my body is adjusting and that it is becoming less sensitive to the testosterone.

After a week of Receptor I noticed my skin getting oily again, as it did when i started TRT. This is a GOOD thing. I was excited. About another 4-5 days in, i started to get acne on my chest again, just as i did when i started the TRT. I got increased energy and libido as well, just like when I started the TRT.

As you can see, this supplement worked very well for me. I am going to continue using it, cycling it 4 weeks on 4 weeks off, while on TRT. I will also be sure to use it during any PCT's I run. This is a MUST HAVE for your PCT, and even before your cycle begins.

I just began a cycle, so I am waiting to see if my body reacts even better than before. But this is pretty hard to test, and I think me using it while on TRT only was the best way.

Who is this product good for?:

-People on TRT/HRT
    -In PCT
    -Pre-Cycle
    -In a Non-hormonal testosterone increasing stack
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

Glad to hear you enjoyed the product! Thank you for taking the time to write this exceptional review!
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

How do you use a PCT if you are on TRT .Are you on TRT permanently? Do you take a prohormone/designer steroid to compliment to TRT?Do you also take an AI and for how long?
    Also on TRT so im interested

Thanks
    •   

Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Yo natty, can you spread the word to http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/l.../receptor.html. Or I can copy and paste it for you, but it looks best if you do it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Yo natty, can you spread the word to http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/l.../receptor.html. Or I can copy and paste it for you, but it looks best if you do it lol.
    This is how it should be for everything! I know people use so many products, but there are tons on NP w/out reviews. Not just from the LG line, but from many others!
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Good information. I have always been curious about this product.
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    LOL, I'm on it
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    How do you use a PCT if you are on TRT .Are you on TRT permanently? Do you take a prohormone/designer steroid to compliment to TRT?Do you also take an AI and for how long?
    Also on TRT so im interested

Thanks
    You don't use a PCT if you are on TRT. I am Permenantly on TRT. I may stop it until i receive injections instead of androgel packets. The packets are raising my DHT too much. You can take prohormones with TRT, but most people on TRT do not. You take an AI if your estrogen is high, otherwise no.

All of these TRT questions can be answered in the Male Anti Aging Medicine section.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

THANK YOU!

I've been dying to see some logs or reviews on this product. Cheers.
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Excellent Review man! Makes me want to test some now as well!So many good LG products to try! So little time
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Bump!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You don't use a PCT if you are on TRT. I am Permenantly on TRT. I may stop it until i receive injections instead of androgel packets. The packets are raising my DHT too much. You can take prohormones with TRT, but most people on TRT do not. You take an AI if your estrogen is high, otherwise no.

All of these TRT questions can be answered in the Male Anti Aging Medicine section.
    Do you wanna know why androgel stops working? It floors your progesterone levels. Try a low dose (I mean a really low dose) of progesterone cream and see how you feel. It will also lower DHT within range. Good luck getting an AI with the shots (unless you have a really good doctor).
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I cant believe theres so few reviews of Reeptoor on the forums, thanks for the full review. If I'm not mistaken I think I heard Eric say that Receptor is even getting an update. I havent tried Receptor yet, but will be sure to alongside my next cycle!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Receptor Review
    By GMG760 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 03:42 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 11:43 PM
  3. LG Receptor Review
    By nattydisaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 04:36 PM
  4. LG Receptor Review