GMG760 is entering an Anadrualic State (sponsored log)

Page 4 of 26 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Lol, I love how this is a "light" TG2 run.
    p.s. wow...two months away and I STILL need to spread some reps before I can give them to you. Fcukin' wack, brosentein.

2. Nice meal plan G.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    Hey, after my last light run, any time I'm not consuming 4g of combined compounds a day IS light run. The first day I stopped alternately burping pine cones, tar and something that tasted like aspirin, all with that hint of rice flour and magnesium staerate from the crunchy candy shell, it was like I heard choirs of angels singing, homeboy.

What I meant was 1-2 maximum compounds, with only moderate strain on my body. If I go winny, well then I'm sticking to the 50mg daily dose, but I'll only rock it for 3 weeks (mainly because I have to double the order to go more, and it's EXPENSIVE, but also being body-conscious). If I go CTren/Zol, it'll be lowest dose CTren. Zol would still be 300mg, because it's like Frank's Red Hot...I put that sh!t on everything.

I will probably just do 300mg zol though, because T3 and ECA both get your blood pressure up and both the other AS compounds only make that exponentially worst, whereas the zol I know from experience doesn't affect me that way.
    almost forgot why we missed you...

4. sub'd late, starting an AS log soon myself, great post so far man!

5. Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    Glad to hear it worked out for you so well, and that the pct is coming along so smooth.

I like the sound of that new cycle you've cooked up. Hdrol and zol is a great combo, I'm thinking the furaz will be even nicer. And the inclusion of 1t sounds mighty tasty. Research that Feraguno before you go into it though. I've read very mixed reviews (I know it's SUPPOSED to be the same compound, but you know how different sources can work). Furazadrol by Axis worked solid for me last time...you just need to rock that compound at 200-300mg, so it gets pricey, but it's worth it. What duration and dosages did you have in mind?

Personally, I'm kicking around a VERY easygoing cutter. Like, mostly cutting ancillaries, and a light, dry AS. I'm thinking of eating T3/ECA w/ a twice daily Napalm chaser, and putting that up with a winZtrol run at 300mg for 4 weeks. Just to avoid catabolism and sharpen those edges a little. I don't want to gain any weight, really. My body's hit a nice sort of equilibrium, where I've been staying pretty lean with little effort.

Oh yeah, and I MAY throw in a little Cyclo Tren ...but then it stops being so light. I was thinking I could just do that for 3 of the 4 weeks. Of course, the other option is, from both a physical and financial perspective, I could just go a 4 week oral winny run. Worse for my liver but no risks of gyno, libido loss, etc. Plus, you actually gain some good strength from oral winny. Decisions, decisions...
    I personally have only heard good things about spectra force products. I hear hemaguno is STRONG. Feraguno should be the same thing as Oristan-A, not winztrol... which is Oristan-E. There is NO difference in the effect on the body other than Oristan-A raises good HDL cholesterol, while Oristan-E does not.

The 1-T, Hdrol, Feraguno is gonna be siiiick... i just ordered two bottles Toremifine too. Stoked to try that stuff out... a bit more expensive, but it is supposed to be super kind to the libido. Anyone know how to dose Torem?

Any ideas for the PCT of the 1-T, Hdrol, and Feraguno? PM me with them! I was thinking PP's Testosterone Recovery, but I am not sure if the addition of Hdrol is too much for that and would need a light SERM...
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    •   

6. Where on earth is Thundergod? This log is missing something without him popping in as much as he used to.

7. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I personally have only heard good things about spectra force products. I hear hemaguno is STRONG. Feraguno should be the same thing as Oristan-A, not winztrol... which is Oristan-E. There is NO difference in the effect on the body other than Oristan-A raises good HDL cholesterol, while Oristan-E does not.

The 1-T, Hdrol, Feraguno is gonna be siiiick... i just ordered two bottles Toremifine too. Stoked to try that stuff out... a bit more expensive, but it is supposed to be super kind to the libido. Anyone know how to dose Torem?

Any ideas for the PCT of the 1-T, Hdrol, and Feraguno? PM me with them! I was thinking PP's Testosterone Recovery, but I am not sure if the addition of Hdrol is too much for that and would need a light SERM...
    This will be a great stack bro, when are you planning on running it, will be awesome, i shall be watching you grow all the way....damm this is hard work even im exasperated waiting for your AS...

8. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    This will be a great stack bro, when are you planning on running it, will be awesome, i shall be watching you grow all the way....damm this is hard work even im exasperated waiting for your AS...
    Hahaha! Good to see you here Russian! I am stoked about the next cycle I have devised... It's still in the works, I'd say I'll be ready to go around the beginning of March.

9. The PP Test Recovery Stack should be good especially if you have a SERM on hand. You should be able to get by with either PCS, Reversitol or CEL's new PCT Assist product as well. The 1-T seems fairly mild and a couple logs indicate a 2 on/5 off use of Sustain Alpha during the cycle helps in the libido department.

I just bought the last bit of my cycle supplies (Vitamin C, B6, Taurine and ALRI Restore for Prolactin/AI). Time is getting close and I am getting excited. Too bad the holidays are here and I have not kept my diet in check like I should have.

10. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Hahaha! Good to see you here Russian! I am stoked about the next cycle I have devised... It's still in the works, I'd say I'll be ready to go around the beginning of March.
    Awesome buddy, let march roll on, really enjoyed your last log, sorry i got a bit disgruntled, im like that but it wasnt personal, going to enjoy this log too i can tell, take care my brother in iron.

Russian

11. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post

Really? I've seen a lot of debate about that. Personally, my only experience with Furaz was when I was also taking a bunch of Zol, 11-oxo and MMV2...so it's hard to say. If it really is the same, I can't see spending that much more on it just for improved HDL. You can get stuff at CVS that does that for peanuts and zol goes for like $25 a bottle...almost half.

As for the SERM, you know what I'm gonna say, brudda. Hdrol BEGS for a serm. Don't go without one.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    Really? I've seen a lot of debate about that. Personally, my only experience with Furaz was when I was also taking a bunch of Zol, 11-oxo and MMV2...so it's hard to say. If it really is the same, I can't see spending that much more on it just for improved HDL. You can get stuff at CVS that does that for peanuts and zol goes for like $25 a bottle...almost half.

As for the SERM, you know what I'm gonna say, brudda. Hdrol BEGS for a serm. Don't go without one.
    I wasn't gonna. But you know how to dose torem?

I got my feraguno cheap dude...

13. You should just run the Nolv at 20/10/10 for that stack Money... maybe a fourth week at 10. Not sure how the Torem dose went. Silver might actually know.

14. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    You should just run the Nolv at 20/10/10 for that stack Money... maybe a fourth week at 10. Not sure how the Torem dose went. Silver might actually know.
    Sorry dude, I only have Tamox experience. I have seen several threads that recommend between 90mg and 120mg week 1 and tapering down from there.

15. G, this was from reading threads about using Torem. I was doing my research for a possible future cycle. It went as follows: Days 1-3 100mg, days 4-10 80mg, days 11-20 60mg. Mind you this is just info I found thru reading different logs. I am sure there is somebody with personal experience that can chime in here with more input. Best I got for ya G.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

16. not to rub it in anyone's face but i got my AS TODAY!!! yeah its beautiful!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    G, this was from reading threads about using Torem. I was doing my research for a possible future cycle. It went as follows: Days 1-3 100mg, days 4-10 80mg, days 11-20 60mg. Mind you this is just info I found thru reading different logs. I am sure there is somebody with personal experience that can chime in here with more input. Best I got for ya G.
    I appreciate it dude!

Timber - I'm done with the Nolva as far as my typical SERM goes until I run something really strong. I don't like the side effects. I'll have a bottle onhand in case of gyno issues though.

18. Mine just showed up!!!! Argh... I want to drink some...

19. The bottle looks siiick! Way to step up the graphic design LG!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I appreciate it dude!

Timber - I'm done with the Nolva as far as my typical SERM goes until I run something really strong. I don't like the side effects. I'll have a bottle onhand in case of gyno issues though.
    Word... If I were you I'd do the same thing considering you get that libido hack.

21. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    not to rub it in anyone's face but i got my AS TODAY!!! yeah its beautiful!!!

hahaha Its Christmas a few weeks early it seems..

22. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Mine just showed up!!!! Argh... I want to drink some...

One little drink wont hurt.. hahahaha

23. oh yea!!! I opened up the bottle and it smells pretty good!!! I am debating if I want to crack into it for just one workout... I think I can hold off...

24. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    oh yea!!! I opened up the bottle and it smells pretty good!!! I am debating if I want to crack into it for just one workout... I think I can hold off...
    4 weeks away bro... We should start a pool to see if you last that long with out getting into it..lol

Im not saying where my bet is going...

25. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    4 weeks away bro... We should start a pool to see if you last that long with out getting into it..lol

Im not saying where my bet is going...

he is going to be like me and last maybe a week!

being his arch - nemesis, i will try and make him fail sooner then he expects!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. INVICTUS!!!! an Iron Legion sponsored log
    By Dma378 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 08-11-2016, 03:47 PM
  2. BDub's in an ANADRAULIC STATE of mind (a sponsored ASGT log)
    By bradleywiens in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 11:56 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 04:52 AM
  4. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 11:28 PM