GMG760 is entering an Anadrualic State (sponsored log)

Page 4 of 17 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Registered User

good to see you made a PR in PCT and leaning out more

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

So we're getting ripped on again in the Anon section of the forum. The haters be hatin'.

If anyone wants the log minus all the joking around and fun we are having, I am logging it on another forum. I'll point the way to you if you want the condensed/boring version. Apparently my log is chock-full of bullsh*t.

Well, I'm having fun with this one, hope you guys are down for that too.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

You can still have fun and get the job done. If I want to read PUBMED I can.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    So we're getting ripped on again in the Anon section of the forum. The haters be hatin'.

If anyone wants the log minus all the joking around and fun we are having, I am logging it on another forum. I'll point the way to you if you want the condensed/boring version. Apparently my log is chock-full of bullsh*t.

man **** that! **** those bitch ass mother ****ers! they need to take there lil bitch asses back to bb.com!
  5. Registered User

I wasn't gonna. But you know how to dose torem?

I got my feraguno cheap dude...
    I thought we were boys??? I mean I was just saying I'm planning a zol only run, and look how you're leaving me out in the cold.

Don't hold out. You know where to reach me, homeboy. I'll rock a nice 4 weeks at 300mg feraguno, or maybe even 450.
  6. Registered User

Keep running it brotha...
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    man **** that! **** those bitch ass mother ****ers! they need to take there lil bitch asses back to bb.com!
    Eh, It made me mad the first time, now it's just funny that they still talk about Doom Crew... lol. It's like being on the playground at school in 5th grade. There was always that d*ckhead that wanted to start some sh*t with you for no reason. Except here you can't knock his teeth in and teach him a lesson... so it's best to just let it go. I really shouldn't even respond to those posts at all, even positively.

I actually read back through my log, and I would say that 95% of it is discussion about bodybuilding or my supplements. People just like to hate. I mean, I could directly make fun of Mike Tyson on an anon forum, and he couldn't do a damn thing to me. Who the f*ck cares? They are just trying to get a rise out of us. I think most people are just lazy in and throw in some numbers or "I did chest today and I gained 5 lbs. I like Superdrol." But I can read that sh*t on any thread. If I am going to make a new thread and log, I am going to write about my experience and thoughts throughout as I continue to progress and learn. Hopefully my insight will provide the user with a better, more realistic understanding of how the product works. Plus if I can find out about some new exercise or supplement along the way because someone butted in or snagged my log, then so be it, at least we are all still learning.

And for the record guys, all of you, my "e-friends" as the haters put it, do make me very happy. I am stoked to have you all along for this ride with me.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Nuff said G. Happy to be along as well!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  9. Registered User

Eh, It made me mad the first time, now it's just funny that they still talk about Doom Crew... lol. It's like being on the playground at school in 5th grade. There was always that d*ckhead that wanted to start some sh*t with you for no reason. Except here you can't knock his teeth in and teach him a lesson... so it's best to just let it go. I really shouldn't even respond to those posts at all, even positively.

I actually read back through my log, and I would say that 95% of it is discussion about bodybuilding or my supplements. People just like to hate. I mean, I could directly make fun of Mike Tyson on an anon forum, and he couldn't do a damn thing to me. Who the f*ck cares? They are just trying to get a rise out of us. I think most people are just lazy in and throw in some numbers or "I did chest today and I gained 5 lbs. I like Superdrol." But I can read that sh*t on any thread. If I am going to make a new thread and log, I am going to write about my experience and thoughts throughout as I continue to progress and learn. Hopefully my insight will provide the user with a better, more realistic understanding of how the product works. Plus if I can find out about some new exercise or supplement along the way because someone butted in or snagged my log, then so be it, at least we are all still learning.

And for the record guys, all of you, my "e-friends" as the haters put it, do make me very happy. I am stoked to have you all along for this ride with me.
    F**k that guy.
  10. Registered User

Well my new E buddy
    Well said, in the politically right way. Kill them with kindness
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Well my new E buddy
    Well said, in the politically right way. Kill them with kindness
    I love killing my new ebuddies w/ ekindness.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

I personally enjoy the logs that have a little additional banter than lifted x and gained x amount of weight. I have learned more from the off topic questions in these type of logs. The advice that others have provided to newbies in logs like this has been invaluabe. Not to mention the detail that you provide about the logged product is superior to 90% of the logs out there.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Keep doing what you are doing
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

^^^^x2
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.

no worries, people that have no clue about diet/nutrition/building mass have to poke fun at those who do. it's the same thing in any sport or hobby, just like the ricer honda kids with their fart can exhausts couldn't work their way around an autocross course or see the other side of a quarter mile line in under 18 seconds to save their lives.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

im glad ur my e-friend too! aw...... lol

e-friend, Arch-nemesis that is!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Bilskirnir, my stronghold in my realm of Thrudheim

Well, I'm having fun now that I found your log!! I feel so left out. 5 pages before I even knew you had a new log going.

Screw the haters man. Let 'em rip. They're just little children that are begging to be noticed. I, for one, like all the fun and bull-shitting that goes on in your logs. I love it when people come to my logs to hang out and have a good time!!

I know there's a time to be serious. But some people are so serious, that they're delirious!!

Like the Joker's daddy asked him, "Why so serious?!!"
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Im in. Mine is on the way Im very excited!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

TG, Tex, Welcome! Glad to have you here!!! I am really looking forward to my Anadraulic State. I think I am going to start dosing tomorrow... I can't wait any longer!!!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Well, I'm having fun now that I found your log!! I feel so left out. 5 pages before I even knew you had a new log going.
    I thought you knew bro. I posted a link to it on the last page of my mdrol log... My bad homie. You know you are at the very tip top of my list of invites. I would go so far as to say VIP.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

dude im going through the same crap in there. I let it get me worked up at first but in reality there is no point to it man...keep doin what you have been doing
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

I thought you knew bro. I posted a link to it on the last page of my mdrol log... My bad homie. You know you are at the very tip top of my list of invites. I would go so far as to say VIP.
    It's my mistake dude. I must've just failed to notice it before. I see it now at the bottom of your M-Drol log. I was wondering what had happened to you posting the last few days. I thought PCT must be really boring for you to not be logging it. I see it now. Can we say, "Duh?" LOL

23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

TG, Tex, Welcome! Glad to have you here!!! I am really looking forward to my Anadraulic State. I think I am going to start dosing tomorrow... I can't wait any longer!!!

funny i was thinking of starting it tomorrow too! lol

i just may....
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    dude im going through the same crap in there. I let it get me worked up at first but in reality there is no point to it man...keep doin what you have been doing
    I advise others all the time to not bother going there (Anon section). Why should any of us care what the weak, cowardly little haters think about us anyway? And by "we" I mean real lifters. People who take their training seriously. I know you do Tex!!

I went there for a brief second after that section was first up, checked it out, and then I have never went back. I don't have time for all of that negativity.

25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

i just may....
    Yeah, both of you are going to wind up starting it tomorrow!! We understand. LOL

26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I advise others all the time to not bother going there (Anon section). Why should any of us care what the weak, cowardly little haters think about us anyway? And by "we" I mean real lifters. People who take their training seriously. I know you do Tex!!

I went there for a brief second after that section was first up, checked it out, and then I have never went back. I don't have time for all of that negativity.
    bolded says it all.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

haha woohooo look forward to a initial review man!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

i just may....
    that would be cool if mine came tomorrow. all 3 going in the same day haha.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Yeah, both of you are going to wind up starting it tomorrow!! We understand. LOL

lol whats that suppose to mean???
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

lol whats that suppose to mean???
    yeah admit it, you're both going to take it... haha
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

that would be cool if mine came tomorrow. all 3 going in the same day haha.
    dumb me ! nvm!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    yeah admit it, you're both going to take it... haha

lol ew.....

I dont roll that way!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

lol ew.....

I dont roll that way!
    You said you would if i choose you to run AS :P
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    You said you would if i choose you to run AS :P
    lol ok but only if im the top! wink wink
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

GJ you edited your post when i hit reply. that tripped me out haha. I was like i swear I just read something else...yeah haha Psarm didnt go so good. Craig Start a Promotion thing in the section for LG and tell them I will ship my bottle. tell them it has 3 caps missing though. I cant use it i blow chunks as you know
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

GJ you edited your post when i hit reply. that tripped me out haha. I was like i swear I just read something else...yeah haha Psarm didnt go so good. Craig Start a Promotion thing in the section for LG and tell them I will ship my bottle. tell them it has 3 caps missing though. I cant use it i blow chunks as you know
    lol sorry bro i am a quick editor!

yeah that sux bro! Sorry to hear about that!
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

You know you want it!! Crack that sheet open and lets go.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

hahahaha... looks like everyone wants a shot at Grila... you're starting to compete with TG2 for the biggest slut award.

Yea, I have been buying ABB speed shots and Cold Thunder drinks EVERY DAY trying to wait out thursday without cracking and buying a bottle of some PWO drink that will just be used like 3 times then put away... Then I figured out how much I spent in 2 weeks on each single drink, and I realized I should've just bought a bottle of some PWO drink and saved the rest... lol oh well.

Yea, I am going to start dosing today. I am going to continue clomid through thursday, then follow up the next two weeks with 10mg nolva. I may not dose the second week depending on how I feel my recovery has been... I feel fully recoverd already (I know that this may not be the case and PCT NEEDS to continue). Anyway, other than my SERM, I am going to run AS solo. This should be interesting!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Woooooohooooo look forward to the review! Mine should be here any day now!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Nice! It seems that everyone is really anticipating this PWO drink. I will be dowining my first dose around 4PM PST today.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 109
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 07:18 PM
  2. What to Stack with Anadrualic State?
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 07:42 PM
  3. Replies: 308
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:25 PM
  4. Anadrualic State and other supps
    By jb28ca in forum Supplements