Jacked....My Review

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Let me start off by saying, I am a hyper-responder. People who are non-responders are my opposite. Almost every supplement has some effect on me.

Anyways, I have been taking Vasocharge as a pre-workout supp for the last few months and have been very happy with the effects. I got the email from USP about Jacked and saw the $15.00 deal and went ahead and bought some. I didn't buy the 3 with free shipping because I was happy with Vasocharge and was just curious about the effects of the geranium in the Jacked.

I took the Jacked pre-workout today. I had already taken 2 Metabolifts- I got 2 bottles of it at Vitamin World for a dollar each, its basically your standard thermogenic blend of green tea, caffeine and guarana. Anyways, I took the Jacked and started driving to the gym a couple of minutes later. My heart began beating pretty fast and I was on the phone and started talking fast, almost like ephedra, but a cleaner feeling. I think it was from the geranium. I may look at getting bulk geranium from Nutraplanet, as the effect are awesome.

Anyways, got to the gym and I was fired up to work out. I started throwing around decent weights...no PRs, but I've been cutting and was still working decent poundages, so thats good. Each set I was getting momentum and the workout kept getting better. On my last set I was doing cable rows, and felt like a beast. My heart started pounding and it actually unnerved me a little, kind of like clen.

After that, I went to do 40 minutes of elliptical and had to go pretty slow to keep my heartbeat under 140. Anyways finished up and overall I thought it was an outstanding workout and here it is 5.5 hours later and I'm still pretty wired.

All in all, it was a great workout....I liked it quite a bit better than Vasocharge, and if it comes down in price, I'll probably stick with it. I'd recommend against dosing a thermogenic within a few hours of taking Jacked however.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Did my second workout with Jacked today. I didn't feel the same rush on my way into the gym today, but performance was still outstanding.

I lifted for about a half an hour, doing a circuit with pretty good results. Again, no PRs, but I typically don't go to failure or anything like that when I lift. I then did 25 minutes on elliptical followed by 16 minutes at 8 minute miles on the treadmill. I'm trying to lower my 2 mile run time for my National Guard PT test. I had trouble running last time....something about weighing 280 pounds. :rolleyes:

Anyways it was a good workout. I was able to control my heart rate better today, probably because I didn't dose a metabolift right before I took the jacked....I only did one when I woke up.

Jacked is definitely my favorite pre-workout supp so far. Its inspired me to order bulk geranium from nutraplanet as well. :thumbsup:

Thank you for the reviewe and I would agree not to dose a thermo based product with Jacked...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
quick question rob. as far as stims go, caffeine is the only one i do, and i do 1200mg per day (pot and a half of coffee). would jacked still work for me in your opinion?

EDIT: my concern is obviously if my enormous caffeine intake would affect how jacked would work, as it affects how No-xplode works.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
quick question rob. as far as stims go, caffeine is the only one i do, and i do 1200mg per day (pot and a half of coffee). would jacked still work for me in your opinion?

EDIT: my concern is obviously if my enormous caffeine intake would affect how jacked would work, as it affects how No-xplode works.
That's a lot of caffeine you take in each day. Have you thought about Reset AD? It may help get your caffeine buzz back.

As far as I know, NO-Xplode's only stimulant is caffeine, so that would probably limit the effects if you have a strong tolerance to caffeine.

Jacked has caffeine and geranium. I'd compare geranium to an ephedra with clean, jitterless energy. Its half life seems to be about double that of caffeine....maybe about the same length as ephedra.

To answer your question, obviously someone who does less caffeine will have a bigger effect, but I'd speculate you'll still get a decent effect due to the fact that it has geranium in it as well.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of caffeine you take in each day. Have you thought about Reset AD? It may help get your caffeine buzz back.

As far as I know, NO-Xplode's only stimulant is caffeine, so that would probably limit the effects if you have a strong tolerance to caffeine.

Jacked has caffeine and geranium. I'd compare geranium to an ephedra with clean, jitterless energy. Its half life seems to be about double that of caffeine....maybe about the same length as ephedra.

To answer your question, obviously someone who does less caffeine will have a bigger effect, but I'd speculate you'll still get a decent effect due to the fact that it has geranium in it as well.
good to know. thanks brotha. in service, my USUAL intake was 80 cups a day (7 pot minimum), so i've made some progress :)

EDIT : NO-xplode has a high amount of b vites, but still doesn't do much for me.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Nice review. PS I don't see how it can come down in price from $15 for 45 scoops (22.5/2scoop serving, or 15 3 scoopers). It's a great deal.
Oh, I agree, thats a great price. I meant the $57 price. The $15 price is not still available is it?

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
nice review man. ive gotta post my first use review as well. i had one similar to you, but with a PR. however im in a bulk, so they are to be expected.

and there is something else in the stim complex that no one mentioned yet, 9% schizandrin A, aka focus dirt. i only say that because ive never had an experience like i did with jacked when i tryed core zap, which i dosed at 6 caps once, and still, jacked surpassed this by far. honestly, it surpassed my experiences with adderall, in terms of stimulation and focus. and it was only 2 scoops!

nice review man. ive gotta post my first use review as well. i had one similar to you, but with a PR. however im in a bulk, so they are to be expected.

and there is something else in the stim complex that no one mentioned yet, 9% schizandrin A, aka focus dirt. i only say that because ive never had an experience like i did with jacked when i tryed core zap, which i dosed at 6 caps once, and still, jacked surpassed this by far. honestly, it surpassed my experiences with adderall, in terms of stimulation and focus. and it was only 2 scoops!

post review here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/111088-usplabs-jacked-eye.html for a chance to win!

will do. while i got you here, will you be coming out with the y-rd complex contained in jacked? i honestly would KILL for that. i think it would be the ultimate pre workout stim, study aid, and an alternative for crack junkies. with those things in mind, when can i expect this? :D

Yes probably maybe a possibility

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Wow, didn't know about the dirt. I just assumed the geranium extract is what gave the crazy focus. I got some more geranium extract coming, so I'll be able to tell if thats what did it for me after it arrives.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rob, it will retail for ~$25.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Wow, didn't know about the dirt. I just assumed the geranium extract is what gave the crazy focus. I got some more geranium extract coming, so I'll be able to tell if thats what did it for me after it arrives.
looking forward to it. like i said, i havent tried it in bulk, but apart of core zap, and core zap was nothing like jacked in terms of focus.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I just worked out with Vasocharge tonight, so I'd have a good, fresh comparison between the two. Here's some observations:

Better Energy
- Jacked. Not even close. Jacked keeps me going strong on cardio and gets me wired in a good way. Vasocharge has caffeine, but nothing to really get me moving.

Better Pump- Vasocharge. I really didn't get much in the way of pump from Jacked.

Better Strength-
Vasocharge. I felt a little stronger from the Vasocharge than the Jacked.

Overall
- Jacked. Not even close. The main advantage for Vasocharge I saw is that I can take it if I work out in the evening and the caffeine won't keep me up all night like Jacked will. However, Jacked gets me going with one scoop and is like motivation in a bottle. Vasocharge is a good product, but Jacked is better and much cleaner energy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
warbird01 Supplement Logs 6
james1 Supplements 61
islandmagic Supplement Logs 71
LilPsychotic Supplement Logs 28
TexasLifter89 Supplement Logs 45