Albuterol Newbie Fat-loss Log

FincaChick

FincaChick

Awards
I have decided to start taking albuterol to accelerate my fat loss. I just received a 60ml vial with 4mg per ml. I have done a bit of research regarding dosing and what I gathered was that one needs at least 12-16mg a day to see the benefit of fat loss so I have decided on 4mg 3xs a day then i'll go up to 4mg 4xs a day. Here are my stats so far:

I'm a chick
143 lbs
20.5% bf (trying to drop to for a show)
116lbs lean muscle mass
1800 cals a day- I eat 6 times a day
Workout consists of 45 min strength and resistance training 5 days a week and 45-1 hour of HIIT cardio 6 days a week.

I'll post pics at the end.

Anyways, I just got it in today and just like Christmas ripped into it and gave it a whirl before heading to the gym to do my cardio.
1st dose: 4mg
Side effects: after 30 minutes I became quite alert
after 1 hour I felt myself flush, like my temp went up
then 1 hour and 15 min later I started to sweat and had that stim "buzz"
Cardio went great.

I'm excited to start for real tomorrow. I hope this works out well!

FincaChick

FincaChick

Awards
It has been a week since I've started. My schedule got pretty hectic so my eating was not as strict as it should have been but I still saw results! I never really had any crazy side effects from the stimulant properties of it so I started stacking it with n.o. xplode in the morning and atro-phex through out the day. Anyways, here are my results:
144 lbs (1 lb gained)
19.4 % bf (1% lost)
116 lean body mass (no change)
I'm pretty happy with these results so far...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good! The albuterol should add a very nice adjunct to your program.

Good luck with this. :)

FincaChick

FincaChick

Awards
Thanks! I appreciate any feedback or advice that anyone has!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a suggestion that you may take into consideration. We make a non-stim fatburning product called "DCP".

It stacks very well with many stim based products, and acts by way of liberating fatty acids into the blood stream that are then shuttled into the energy production center of the cell (mitochondria) via PLCAR (Propionyl L-Carnitine.)

Here's a thread you can look through to see the formulation, as well as some feedback:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/82369-dcp.html

If you have any questions, i'd be glad to answer them for you, but i don't want to clutter your thread either, so just hit me up with a PM.

If not, i look forward to following your progress anyway. Good luck! :)