Jus got done wit first workout on jacked

805bgtymer

Awards
well i been a member of the boards for over 2yrs an i mostly jus read an learn from all the knowledge that is on here...i figured my first post would b about somethin that was good....I gotta say in my humble opinon that Usp got it right with this stuff...ive tried every pwdrink there is an to me nothing comes close...no stomach problems an no jitters...I know i got my moneys worth....Did a chest workout an across the board added 5 pounds to each of my lifts....if u got ur diet an ur sleep in order i suggest this stuff to get u in the mood to push iron...this is just my 2cents....

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Sounds great. I'm looking to take my first dose of it tonight for my workout, but I have run across a dilemma. Does anyone know how long the "Jacked" feeling lasts?? I just don't want to be up until 2 or 3am wired since I will be working out tonight around 10pm.

805bgtymer

Awards
i would defenitely recommend takin it before 4pm an i would have some melatonin on hand an sum valerin root to help sleep....took my dose at noon an im still good....its now 823pm

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
i would defenitely recommend takin it before 4pm an i would have some melatonin on hand an sum valerin root to help sleep....took my dose at noon an im still good....its now 823pm
.. this would depend on each individual's reaction to stims. I wouldn't think you're as up-and-about NOW as you were prior to your workout; I don't think JACKED was aimed to be a new 8-Hr. Energy shot, but instead, you've got virgin receptors ..

So if you're less experienced with stims, I'd agree with your statement above.. if you can handle your fair share of stims, it shouldn't really matter when you take it.

.. I take 500mg of Caffeine @ 6PM, and during my workouts I consume another 200-250mg from my intra-workout drink. I'm asleep by midnight ..

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
.. this would depend on each individual's reaction to stims. I wouldn't think you're as up-and-about NOW as you were prior to your workout; I don't think JACKED was aimed to be a new 8-Hr. Energy shot, but instead, you've got virgin receptors ..

So if you're less experienced with stims, I'd agree with your statement above.. if you can handle your fair share of stims, it shouldn't really matter when you take it.

.. I take 500mg of Caffeine @ 6PM, and during my workouts I consume another 200-250mg from my intra-workout drink. I'm asleep by midnight ..
Caffeine won't bother me at 6pm, but I took Jacked today at 3:30 and its 1:20 now and I'm going strong. Its the geranium I think. Potent stuff.

805bgtymer

Awards
to b honest this stuff is potent without goin into detail lets jus say im in my 10 month of sobriety an am a recovering addict...uppers were my thing an 2 b honest this stuff is in the realm of them....meaning the rush of energy.....huge difference is this stuff is not addicting or illegal...for me no stomach discomfort was a huge plus since most pre workouts made me have 2 hit the toilet an spray mud before i could hit the weights...i seriously can recall squatting an have to pinch my cheeks at bottom from fear of a preworkout drink tobacco juice bomb exploding out my ass....this stuff has caused me no discomofrt whatsoever an for that im grateful an it does even more....i dare u to go buy a bottle an tell me diff