Wow An Rpm/drive!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
holy god! i took 3 RPM and 2 drive from the samples that AN sent me and in about 20 min. i felt like i wanted pick up some one a break them over my head lol, extreme exaggeration, but i felt like i wanted to do alot of lifting, which isnt good due to recovering from an injury, i dont wanna over do it, but ,man i just wanted to say, hell of a supplement, nice clean steady energy and focus along with wanting to rip some ones head off lol A++++++++++ supplement! happy im getting two bottles of RPM!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah, i bought my RPM off a friend on here :D

but yah the big blocks are a good deal, i think im going to make RPM a staple, I dont know about drive yet..........i just think i get more from RPM

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
solid feedback

many people agree with you :)

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yah, i bought my RPM off a friend on here :D

but yah the big blocks are a good deal, i think im going to make RPM a staple, I dont know about drive yet..........i just think i get more from RPM
Ya IMO you wont be able to tell about Drive from just samples, you need to give it a good run....also IMO Drive is underdosed

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
holy god! i took 3 RPM and 2 drive from the samples that AN sent me and in about 20 min. i felt like i wanted pick up some one a break them over my head lol, extreme exaggeration, but i felt like i wanted to do alot of lifting, which isnt good due to recovering from an injury, i dont wanna over do it, but ,man i just wanted to say, hell of a supplement, nice clean steady energy and focus along with wanting to rip some ones head off lol A++++++++++ supplement! happy im getting two bottles of RPM!
Yep, that's the energy RPM gives! :D

Ya IMO you wont be able to tell about Drive from just samples, you need to give it a good run....also IMO Drive is underdosed
This is very true. A sample of Drive is not ENOUGH to notice any effects (whereas with RPM, you will notice effects from the FIRST dose). It took me 3 weeks before I started noticing any benefits from Drive. Generally, with males, it takes a good 7-10 days before Drive kicks in. Well worth it, though.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
nice feedback! They both are solid products IMO..

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
is it called big blocks because of the added amount of pills in the bottle?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it called big blocks because of the added amount of pills in the bottle?
Yes. The 'Big Blocks' are 240 count bottles, instead of the 'regular' 110 counts.