1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Answers

dafox's 1st log: SNI Muscle Test

Sports Nutrition International:

Muscle Test (unsponsored)

What is in Muscle Test?
    Muscle Test contains an advanced testosterone complex with a combination of ingredients meant to support testosterone production and anabolic response. The primary ingredients are Tribulus Terrestris and 6 Test. Both ingredients are directly responsible for supporting testosterone production and anabolic productivity.
    What else does Muscle Test contain?
    The science behind Muscle Test shows the supplementation is most effective for safely producing testosterone activators so your body can increase the production of free testosterone. This will enable your body to rejuvenate muscle tissue, alleviate muscle stress, speed up muscle recovery and essentially work out harder for longer periods of time!
    Muscle Test Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size 4 Capsules
    Servings per container 30
    Amount Per Serving
    Advanced Testosterone Complex 3000mg
    Tribulus Terrestris (60% Sapponis 20% Protodioscin)
    6 TEST (as 4-Etioallocholen-3,6, 17-Trione)
    Avena Sativa, Eurycoma Longfolia, Zinc Aspartate
    Magnesium Aspartate, Vitamin B6
    Rhodiola Rosea (3%), Bioperine

This is my first log, so I'll try to keep it updated well. I will be traveling in 9 days for Xmas vacation, and hopefully I will have full access to a gym there. If not, I will be training using body weight.
    I will be running Met-RX whey protein, a multi, 1/2 dosed calcium and vit c.
    My work outs will consist of full-body work outs 2-3x a week, including cardio of either biking or running (3-4x a week). My goal isn't to bulk too much, but more to increase my 2 mi run time and increase upper body strength.
    I think that's about it. I haven't ever used 6-oxo before. This product appears to have a pretty solid profile. see if it's legit.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Not much response over here, but then again, it's not a well known product. by the ingredient profile, it appears to be a ZMA, N1-T/Blue Up, and 6-oxo combination product.

Day 1:
    So I took my first dose last night. All 4 pills in the serving before bed. Today I woke up with a little bit of morning wood. Nothing really impressive, but it's only day 1. So possibly an increase in libido? I'll follow up on this, seeing as I've been up for only 10 min.
    I think I'm feeling well enough to work out later today(I was sick with a nasty cold/fever combo), so I should have an update in tonight.

EDIT: I am also running this log over at DA, so I will continue it there, because that is where the people were actually interested. Just started to put it up here to gage interest.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

how did your log go?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

ya how was it for you?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Answers

This is one of my mid-log statements:
    well... there really hasn't been too much change since my last update... I am noticing a lot of increased hair growth, especially on my arms/shoulders/chest... not like the hair I got on my legs, but still hair. and increased acne for sure... also, libido is generally up and I have a pretty good feeling of well being. I think that the body hair is the biggest thing here for sure though. It's pretty weird to go from having hair only on my forearms, and not much at that, to having more hair there and hair growing on my upper arms/shoulders and chest.

This is my final review pasted from my log...

Anyways, Muscle Test has been a very good product, especially for the price, but this is based more just off of noticed increases in libido, acne and hair growth. Unfortunately, my lifting schedule has been crazy as of late because of vacation, so I did not keep a log of actual work outs, and I'm sorry for this.
    There is some question as to the actual content of 6-oxo in the product, but the last 4 times I used it, I stacked it with 1 25mg inhibit-e, and that had a profound effect on libido as far as morning wood and some interesting dreams. The dreams also most likely resulted from the ZMA in the product, as I was having some pretty crazy dreams.
    earlier in the log, I noticed increased hair growth and increased acne pretty soon after starting it, and the acne has already gone down since running out of the product a few days ago. libido has also decreased a bit, but I am feeling fine.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Suppress-c Diesel Test HC (Muscle Builders)
    By jherman08 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 05:39 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 07:46 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 04:14 PM
  4. muscle fortress methyl-v-test
    By reverendbenz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 08:19 AM
  5. For Sale: Looking for any MIT or 1-test? (Muscle Builders)
    By KEN3000 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 08:27 PM