my take on usplabs jacked

lou38

Awards
ok i took it yesterday and had an awsome workout chest and arms were pumped as if i took black powder, NO shotgun, NO xplode, or animal pump,

i had good energy just like with mentioned above but what makes jacked a better choice for me is that there 0 magnisim and 0 Maltodextrin, and when your trying to shed that BF this is a great product which i will contine you to use. not saying i would not use the others as a matter of fact im using axis labs smash fully loaded but just wanted to use jacked just to test it out so i will finish my smash and then use my jacked

just a thought what would jacked be like if stacked with posiden?????

jacobcoile

Awards
posiden sounds like a good addition for Jacked... unless the niacin flush and beta alanine tingle combine and make you feel like a feening crackhead.
thanks for putting your review up. How many scoops did you try?

lou38

Awards
i used 3 scoop and the beta tingles were all over my body including my face. i took it at 500pm couldnt get to sleep till 300am it is some pretty potent stuff. i will do a scoop in a half next time

as far as the magnisam it gives my the shiznit depending on what NO product i use like superpump 250 geeez i found out why they call it superdump 250 :dump: LOL

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
ok i took it yesterday and had an awsome workout chest and arms were pumped as if i took black powder, NO shotgun, NO xplode, or animal pump,

i had good energy just like with mentioned above but what makes jacked a better choice for me is that there 0 magnisim and 0 Maltodextrin, and when your trying to shed that BF this is a great product which i will contine you to use. not saying i would not use the others as a matter of fact im using axis labs smash fully loaded but just wanted to use jacked just to test it out so i will finish my smash and then use my jacked

just a thought what would jacked be like if stacked with posiden?????
just to inform you that vpx no shotgun has 0 carbs also

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
just to inform you that vpx no shotgun has 0 carbs also
VPX NO Shotgun is some nice stuff. But i will also admit that Jacked was pretty awesome the first time I tried it.

chefdman

Awards
hey fellas ive had my jacked for a bout a week and its in my opinion is far better the most ive used no explode nano vapor super pump 250 ill say ive tried all that i can get my hands on and the no explode did nothing for me at all the nano was pretty good but in short ill say i took a scoop of jacked it was good tried a scoop and a 1/2 work outs have been insane crazy energy and great focus !so all i can say those who sleep on this stuff are doing there self in justice! by spending 2x the amount on stuff that dont stand up at to jacked !!!