my take on usplabs jacked

  1. my take on usplabs jacked


    ok i took it yesterday and had an awsome workout chest and arms were pumped as if i took black powder, NO shotgun, NO xplode, or animal pump,

    i had good energy just like with mentioned above but what makes jacked a better choice for me is that there 0 magnisim and 0 Maltodextrin, and when your trying to shed that BF this is a great product which i will contine you to use. not saying i would not use the others as a matter of fact im using axis labs smash fully loaded but just wanted to use jacked just to test it out so i will finish my smash and then use my jacked

    just a thought what would jacked be like if stacked with posiden?????


  2. posiden sounds like a good addition for Jacked... unless the niacin flush and beta alanine tingle combine and make you feel like a feening crackhead.
    thanks for putting your review up. How many scoops did you try?
    •   
       


  3. Nice and concise review. Do you really have an issue with Magnesium though? You really how crucial a nutrient this is; I suggest you do more reading that what is in Jacked's writeup because I find it very lacking.

    Try : Magnesium: The Multi-Purpose Mineral
    and Magnesium Deficiency Athletes - Google Search

  4. i used 3 scoop and the beta tingles were all over my body including my face. i took it at 500pm couldnt get to sleep till 300am it is some pretty potent stuff. i will do a scoop in a half next time

    as far as the magnisam it gives my the shiznit depending on what NO product i use like superpump 250 geeez i found out why they call it superdump 250 LOL

  5. Quote Originally Posted by lou38 View Post
    ok i took it yesterday and had an awsome workout chest and arms were pumped as if i took black powder, NO shotgun, NO xplode, or animal pump,

    i had good energy just like with mentioned above but what makes jacked a better choice for me is that there 0 magnisim and 0 Maltodextrin, and when your trying to shed that BF this is a great product which i will contine you to use. not saying i would not use the others as a matter of fact im using axis labs smash fully loaded but just wanted to use jacked just to test it out so i will finish my smash and then use my jacked

    just a thought what would jacked be like if stacked with posiden?????
    just to inform you that vpx no shotgun has 0 carbs also
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    just to inform you that vpx no shotgun has 0 carbs also
    VPX NO Shotgun is some nice stuff. But i will also admit that Jacked was pretty awesome the first time I tried it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    But i will also admit that Jacked was pretty awesome the first time I tried it.
    Excellent!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  8. hey fellas ive had my jacked for a bout a week and its in my opinion is far better the most ive used no explode nano vapor super pump 250 ill say ive tried all that i can get my hands on and the no explode did nothing for me at all the nano was pretty good but in short ill say i took a scoop of jacked it was good tried a scoop and a 1/2 work outs have been insane crazy energy and great focus !so all i can say those who sleep on this stuff are doing there self in justice! by spending 2x the amount on stuff that dont stand up at to jacked !!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First impression of USPLabs Jacked
    By warbird01 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 11:58 PM
  2. jacked by usplabs.
    By lild in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 06:27 PM
  3. my take on usplabs jacked
    By lou38 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Log in
Log in