Attn: Reps : Sponsor my Log!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Attn: Reps : Sponsor my Log!!!


    What's up guys, I have been out of the mix for a while on the forum, but not in training.I've been body weight training for about 6 weeks and haven't touched a supp since probably Jan 2008. I wasn't sure where exactly to put this because this thread does not pertain to a question regarding supplementation, nutrition, or training.

    Instead, it is a pitch to get a company to sponsor my supplementation throughout my proposed upcoming training intensification, lasting approximately 8 weeks. The goals of this 8 week run include increased overall and explosive strength/speed while maintaining/increasing body weight and regulating body fat (essentially a clean bulk but specifically focusing on strength), as if I were training for a sport. I am willing to do a detailed log complete with before,during and after pictures including documentation of training and strength/speed measures (ie. 40 yard dash times, push ups in 90 secs, sit ups in 60 secs, squat, bench, clean, deadlift).

    99% of the logs on this forum only log the difference made in the gym, and I know for a fact that there are athletes out there who would love to see how my training makes a difference not only in the gym, but also "out on the field". If there are any reps/companies who are interested in sponsoring my next 8 weeks, PM me and we can work together to make this happen!

    God Bless. BM.


  2. Nice way of getting free supplements. Why not just buy them and run a log?
    •   
       


  3. PM bslick69b
    He will hook you up!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    PM bslick69b
    He will hook you up!

    What?

  5. uh...
    SFW and GFH
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Nice way of getting free supplements. Why not just buy them and run a log?


    Its just that I am familiar with the logs that are out there, and none of which cater specifically toward athletes. I decided put this post out there BEFORE buying my next supp order to see if any company were to be interested in sponsoring a log that would be meaningful for athletes, which I really haven't seen out there. Furthermore, when I order I typically mix brands (as do most ppl), but if a company were interested in a sponsored log I would exclusively run their product.

    With the specific intent of this log, I didn't foresee this comming off as a cheezy give me free supps thread. Im sorry if this is the case, as that was not the intention and if it offended anyone I also apologize. But, in the same light I really do believe in this log and believe it would be beneficial for MANY of the athletes out there, so like previously stated, if any companies are interested, please contact me.

    God bless. BM

  7. define athlete because I have seen plenty of them around here
    SFW and GFH

  8. Looking for a smack your forehead smiley...

  9. not to be a jerk OP, but you realize you average 25 posts per year right?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    not to be a jerk OP, but you realize you average 25 posts per year right?


    I noticed that too.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode View Post
    Its just that I am familiar with the logs that are out there, and none of which cater specifically toward athletes. I decided put this post out there BEFORE buying my next supp order to see if any company were to be interested in sponsoring a log that would be meaningful for athletes, which I really haven't seen out there. Furthermore, when I order I typically mix brands (as do most ppl), but if a company were interested in a sponsored log I would exclusively run their product.

    With the specific intent of this log, I didn't foresee this comming off as a cheezy give me free supps thread. Im sorry if this is the case, as that was not the intention and if it offended anyone I also apologize. But, in the same light I really do believe in this log and believe it would be beneficial for MANY of the athletes out there, so like previously stated, if any companies are interested, please contact me.

    God bless. BM


    B-B-B-Beastmooooddddeeeee. You can hear me 'fo you see me.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Looking for a smack your forehead smiley...
    SFW and GFH

  13. [ ] really
    [ ] good
    [x] idea


  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    PM bslick69b
    He will hook you up!
    rugger i dont even know if thats suppose to be funny!..bro,dont p.m me,but you can p.m rugger he will hook you up with your first neg!
    board supporter

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    rugger i dont even know if thats suppose to be funny!..bro,dont p.m me,but you can p.m rugger he will hook you up with your first neg!
    E 'olu 'olu 'oe, hana hou

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode View Post
    What's up guys, I have been out of the mix for a while on the forum, but not in training.I've been body weight training for about 6 weeks and haven't touched a supp since probably Jan 2008. I wasn't sure where exactly to put this because this thread does not pertain to a question regarding supplementation, nutrition, or training.

    Instead, it is a pitch to get a company to sponsor my supplementation throughout my proposed upcoming training intensification, lasting approximately 8 weeks. The goals of this 8 week run include increased overall and explosive strength/speed while maintaining/increasing body weight and regulating body fat (essentially a clean bulk but specifically focusing on strength), as if I were training for a sport. I am willing to do a detailed log complete with before,during and after pictures including documentation of training and strength/speed measures (ie. 40 yard dash times, push ups in 90 secs, sit ups in 60 secs, squat, bench, clean, deadlift).

    99% of the logs on this forum only log the difference made in the gym, and I know for a fact that there are athletes out there who would love to see how my training makes a difference not only in the gym, but also "out on the field". If there are any reps/companies who are interested in sponsoring my next 8 weeks, PM me and we can work together to make this happen!

    God Bless. BM.
    hey bro just to let you know!..there is a sponsored log opp. going on right now!..by a.m.s!..fill out the app.and hope for the best!..go to company promotions!..and check it out!..johnjessica20 has just put that one together.its an 1-androsterone,and arom-x!..stack to be logged by the winners!(3-winners)throw your name in the hat!
    board supporter

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    E 'olu 'olu 'oe, hana hou
    what do you mean by"one more time please"one more time what?..LOL..
    board supporter

  18. Li'ili'i kou laho, honi ko'u ule
  19. Thumbs up


    this is the contest!1-Andro & Arom-X Log Opportunity!
    board supporter

  20. i don't think i can post that translation

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Li'ili'i kou laho, honi ko'u ule
    now, i dont know what that is,LOL..your getting all polyneisian on me bro,and its freakin' me out a little bit!..LOL..
    board supporter

  22. really being put through the gauntlet for this thread, very nice...

    EDIT: i mean, guys is this such an outlandish thread to get this sort of heat... give me some feedback other than this j**koff is trying to get free s**t

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode View Post
    really being put through the gauntlet for this thread, very nice...

    EDIT: i mean, guys is this such an outlandish thread to get this sort of heat... give me some feedback other than this j**koff is trying to get free s**t
    you're an athlete huh? What do you play and who for? C-league softball?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    you're an athlete huh? What do you play and who for? C-league softball?
    Wyoming Polo Club

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    you're an athlete huh? What do you play and who for? C-league softball?
    ha something to that effect...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode View Post
    ha something to that effect...
    Well you better fess up mister!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode View Post
    ha something to that effect...
    what makes you better than all the other athletes floating around here
    SFW and GFH

  28. Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode View Post
    really being put through the gauntlet for this thread, very nice...

    EDIT: i mean, guys is this such an outlandish thread to get this sort of heat... give me some feedback other than this j**koff is trying to get free s**t
    i told you bro!.1-Andro & Arom-X Log Opportunity!check it out!!!put up your app!..who knows you might get picked to run this sponsored log!..im trying to help you!
    board supporter

  29. i never once stated i was any better than anyone to be selected to do a log, but i am looking to contribute to this community by doing a unique log... whats with the heat. dayummmm
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATTN All Reps
    By Whiplash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 11:45 AM
  2. B5150's Sponsor Reps Challenge
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 04:28 PM
Log in
Log in