Attn: Reps : Sponsor my Log!!!

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
What's up guys, I have been out of the mix for a while on the forum, but not in training.I've been body weight training for about 6 weeks and haven't touched a supp since probably Jan 2008. I wasn't sure where exactly to put this because this thread does not pertain to a question regarding supplementation, nutrition, or training.

Instead, it is a pitch to get a company to sponsor my supplementation throughout my proposed upcoming training intensification, lasting approximately 8 weeks. The goals of this 8 week run include increased overall and explosive strength/speed while maintaining/increasing body weight and regulating body fat (essentially a clean bulk but specifically focusing on strength), as if I were training for a sport. I am willing to do a detailed log complete with before,during and after pictures including documentation of training and strength/speed measures (ie. 40 yard dash times, push ups in 90 secs, sit ups in 60 secs, squat, bench, clean, deadlift).

99% of the logs on this forum only log the difference made in the gym, and I know for a fact that there are athletes out there who would love to see how my training makes a difference not only in the gym, but also "out on the field". If there are any reps/companies who are interested in sponsoring my next 8 weeks, PM me and we can work together to make this happen!

God Bless. BM.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice way of getting free supplements. Why not just buy them and run a log?

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
Nice way of getting free supplements. Why not just buy them and run a log?

Its just that I am familiar with the logs that are out there, and none of which cater specifically toward athletes. I decided put this post out there BEFORE buying my next supp order to see if any company were to be interested in sponsoring a log that would be meaningful for athletes, which I really haven't seen out there. Furthermore, when I order I typically mix brands (as do most ppl), but if a company were interested in a sponsored log I would exclusively run their product.

With the specific intent of this log, I didn't foresee this comming off as a cheezy give me free supps thread. Im sorry if this is the case, as that was not the intention and if it offended anyone I also apologize. But, in the same light I really do believe in this log and believe it would be beneficial for MANY of the athletes out there, so like previously stated, if any companies are interested, please contact me.

God bless. BM

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
define athlete because I have seen plenty of them around here

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking for a smack your forehead smiley...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
not to be a jerk OP, but you realize you average 25 posts per year right?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Its just that I am familiar with the logs that are out there, and none of which cater specifically toward athletes. I decided put this post out there BEFORE buying my next supp order to see if any company were to be interested in sponsoring a log that would be meaningful for athletes, which I really haven't seen out there. Furthermore, when I order I typically mix brands (as do most ppl), but if a company were interested in a sponsored log I would exclusively run their product.

With the specific intent of this log, I didn't foresee this comming off as a cheezy give me free supps thread. Im sorry if this is the case, as that was not the intention and if it offended anyone I also apologize. But, in the same light I really do believe in this log and believe it would be beneficial for MANY of the athletes out there, so like previously stated, if any companies are interested, please contact me.

God bless. BM
:icon_lol:

B-B-B-Beastmooooddddeeeee. You can hear me 'fo you see me.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
PM bslick69b
He will hook you up!
rugger i dont even know if thats suppose to be funny!:think:..bro,dont p.m me,but you can p.m rugger he will hook you up with your first neg!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys, I have been out of the mix for a while on the forum, but not in training.I've been body weight training for about 6 weeks and haven't touched a supp since probably Jan 2008. I wasn't sure where exactly to put this because this thread does not pertain to a question regarding supplementation, nutrition, or training.

Instead, it is a pitch to get a company to sponsor my supplementation throughout my proposed upcoming training intensification, lasting approximately 8 weeks. The goals of this 8 week run include increased overall and explosive strength/speed while maintaining/increasing body weight and regulating body fat (essentially a clean bulk but specifically focusing on strength), as if I were training for a sport. I am willing to do a detailed log complete with before,during and after pictures including documentation of training and strength/speed measures (ie. 40 yard dash times, push ups in 90 secs, sit ups in 60 secs, squat, bench, clean, deadlift).

99% of the logs on this forum only log the difference made in the gym, and I know for a fact that there are athletes out there who would love to see how my training makes a difference not only in the gym, but also "out on the field". If there are any reps/companies who are interested in sponsoring my next 8 weeks, PM me and we can work together to make this happen!

God Bless. BM.
hey bro just to let you know!..there is a sponsored log opp. going on right now!..by a.m.s!..fill out the app.and hope for the best!..go to company promotions!..and check it out!..johnjessica20 has just put that one together.its an 1-androsterone,and arom-x!..stack to be logged by the winners!(3-winners)throw your name in the hat!:thumbsup:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
this is the contest!1-Andro & Arom-X Log Opportunity!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i don't think i can post that translation

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Li'ili'i kou laho, honi ko'u ule
now, i dont know what that is,LOL..your getting all polyneisian on me bro,and its freakin' me out a little bit!..LOL..

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
really being put through the gauntlet for this thread, very nice... :clap2:

EDIT: i mean, guys is this such an outlandish thread to get this sort of heat... give me some feedback other than this j**koff is trying to get free s**t

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established

EDIT: i mean, guys is this such an outlandish thread to get this sort of heat... give me some feedback other than this j**koff is trying to get free s**t
you're an athlete huh? What do you play and who for? C-league softball?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established

i told you bro!.1-Andro & Arom-X Log Opportunity!check it out!!!put up your app!..who knows you might get picked to run this sponsored log!:thumbsup:..im trying to help you!:thumbsup:

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
i never once stated i was any better than anyone to be selected to do a log, but i am looking to contribute to this community by doing a unique log... whats with the heat. dayummmm

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
i never once stated i was any better than anyone to be selected to do a log, but i am looking to contribute to this community by doing a unique log... whats with the heat. dayummmm
Just the fact that it wouldn't really be a unique log at all....
There are athletes on here that buy their own products and log them and at the same time most people do the things you already mention. This doesn't sound unique to me at all.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
just seems you're trying to bypass the "apply for a log route". even guys who have run a dozen logs still have to apply, which implies you are somehow better - that companies should chase YOU to run a log.

full green bar, posts every day, 5-6 unsponsored logs, and your idea wouldn't be getting the flack that it is. IMO.

not trying to be an ass, hopefully you can see this from my perspective.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think it's where you just come in and say -"99% of the logs on this forum only log the difference made in the gym, and I know for a fact that there are athletes out there who would love to see how my training makes a difference not only in the gym, but also "out on the field"."

How the hell would you know? You post here like 20 times a year.... have you read every sub-forum to make the asinine assumption about it being 99% of the logs?
Bottom line...
Get in line with the rest of us, dude.

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
like i previously stated this was not intended to offend anyone, but rather to expose myself for a possible opportunity if it were out there (obviously posted in an incorrect manner)... regardless of my post count i am on the forums reading a lot, and you can see by the posts that i do have that i contribute positively, but as i have never seen a documented (w/in a log) before and after 40 time, or timed pushups, situps, etc. I do believe that is a unique aspect of that log.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
like i previously stated this was not intended to offend anyone, but rather to expose myself for a possible opportunity if it were out there (obviously posted in an incorrect manner)... regardless of my post count i am on the forums reading a lot, and you can see by the posts that i do have that i contribute positively, but as i have never seen a documented (w/in a log) before and after 40 time, or timed pushups, situps, etc. I do believe that is a unique aspect of that log.
I am athlete too, you should send me some stuff and I'll do some stuff.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
okay bro,thats cool!..just stay on the board for awhile and you will have opps.to log products!..cool?:thumbsup:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay bro,thats cool!..just stay on the board for awhile and you will have opps.to log products!..cool?:thumbsup:
Eh, we all are overreacting a bit. Damn Boxmeman gave everyone a bad taste.

Welcome back, and I look forward to seeing your applications in the promo section.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I am athlete too, you should send me some stuff and I'll do some stuff.
i will send you a second hand blow-up doll!..and i want you to log it via!..video!..LOL..hauoli maka hiki hou!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
just wipe it down with come bleach and I'm game

IrishRugby34

IrishRugby34

Awards

God Bless. BM.