Texas USP Labs Jacked Review

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Background on myself:
Let me start off by saying I don't typically use Pre-workout supplements. Very few give me the results they say 'energy, pump, vascularity, etc'. The main results I see are either head ache or nothing at all. My favorite two pre-workouts are Superpump 250 and RPM (call me biased I don't care). Superpump offers me the intense energy, muscle swell, and extra boost that I sometimes enjoy to feel. RPM offers me a clean boost and nice thermogenic effect.

Past Pre-workout Experience:
VPX NO shotgun, RPM, Superpump 250, NO Xplode, MRI No2, Pslin, Core Zap, and more...

Jacked Experiences:
my dosage
Recommended dosage is 3 scoops, I started off with 2 scoops because this is supposed to be"Extremely intense" and in mind for the meth head.
Label 9/10
The Label is pretty cool. Its fairly simple ,but imo is designed to look like something you would see in a chemisty lab. Its simple colored and pretty cool. This part I liked Good Job USP on the labeling. Simple and interesting.
Taste 9/10
Taste was not that bad. Honestly, one of the best tasting Pre-workouts I have tried. I could careless about taste though, I like effectiveness. It smells like a lemon laundry detergent, but it tasted like a sierra mist as Jacob stated. You can feel a fizz in your mouth when drinking it and its pretty smooth.
Mixibility 7/10
Mixibility is fairly well. Not 100%, but its decent. It mixes a cloudy color similar to lemon juice. Jacked fizz like a soda (i thought this was interesting). It had a bit sitting on the bottom but I just swirled it and took it in.
Stim Effect 0/10
This was the most disappointing part to me. I felt nothing, literally nothing. I was shocked actually. Reading people reviews and knowing my rare intake of stims I was expecting to seriously feel something. Marketing also made me sure to feel something. 2 scoops was a let down for sure. I did however feel the beta alanine. The tingle kicked in in about 10 minutes and was nice. I love beta alanine. I plan to try 3 scoops to see if that is any different stim affect on me, I surely hope so.

Comparison between my favorite (SP250 Vs. Jacked):
First impression i would go with Sp250. I dont experience anything but positive sides from this. Also its priced pretty well. Although it contains quite a bit of ingredients it works as a preworkout stim and does it job. SP250 costs a bit more then what this is supposed to be priced at on the internet, but there are more servings and it has more a stim effect to me.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I am planning on trying 3 scoops tomorrow. I dont know if my cardio may have had an effect and the stim may have been gone by the time i got to the gym or what? But I guess tomorrow I will try it with cardio post workout. so i can assess it with resistance training

I am planning on trying 3 scoops tomorrow. I dont know if my cardio may have had an effect and the stim may have been gone by the time i got to the gym or what? But I guess tomorrow I will try it with cardio post workout. so i can assess it with resistance training

RPM and Neovar work for you?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
RPM and Neovar work for you?
Neovar as a creatine yes. The banaba and carb reportioning...not so much. RPM i think its the icariin that I respond so well to. I love icariin. But yes RPM works for me.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Background on myself:
Let me start off by saying I don't typically use Pre-workout supplements. Very few give me the results they say 'energy, pump, vascularity, etc'. The main results I see are either head ache or nothing at all. My favorite two pre-workouts are Superpump 250 and RPM (call me biased I don't care). Superpump offers me the intense energy, muscle swell, and extra boost that I sometimes enjoy to feel. RPM offers me a clean boost and nice thermogenic effect.

Past Pre-workout Experience:
VPX NO shotgun, RPM, Superpump 250, NO Xplode, MRI No2, Pslin, Core Zap, and more...

Jacked Experiences:
my dosage
Recommended dosage is 3 scoops, I started off with 2 scoops because this is supposed to be"Extremely intense" and in mind for the meth head.
Label 9/10
The Label is pretty cool. Its fairly simple ,but imo is designed to look like something you would see in a chemisty lab. Its simple colored and pretty cool. This part I liked Good Job USP on the labeling. Simple and interesting.
Taste 9/10
Taste was not that bad. Honestly, one of the best tasting Pre-workouts I have tried. I could careless about taste though, I like effectiveness. It smells like a lemon laundry detergent, but it tasted like a sierra mist as Jacob stated. You can feel a fizz in your mouth when drinking it and its pretty smooth.
Mixibility 7/10
Mixibility is fairly well. Not 100%, but its decent. It mixes a cloudy color similar to lemon juice. Jacked fizz like a soda (i thought this was interesting). It had a bit sitting on the bottom but I just swirled it and took it in.
Stim Effect 0/10
This was the most disappointing part to me. I felt nothing, literally nothing. I was shocked actually. Reading people reviews and knowing my rare intake of stims I was expecting to seriously feel something. Marketing also made me sure to feel something. 2 scoops was a let down for sure. I did however feel the beta alanine. The tingle kicked in in about 10 minutes and was nice. I love beta alanine. I plan to try 3 scoops to see if that is any different stim affect on me, I surely hope so.

Comparison between my favorite (SP250 Vs. Jacked):
First impression i would go with Sp250. I dont experience anything but positive sides from this. Also its priced pretty well. Although it contains quite a bit of ingredients it works as a preworkout stim and does it job. SP250 costs a bit more then what this is supposed to be priced at on the internet, but there are more servings and it has more a stim effect to me.

Good Honest review.. I myself like SP250, But when I took it I had bowl movements like one never seen before.. hands down the toliets hated me! hahahaha

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Good Honest review.. I myself like SP250, But when I took it I had bowl movements like one never seen before.. hands down the toliets hated me! hahahaha
apparently they fixed that with the new version

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
apparently they fixed that with the new version

Havent had it in a bit now...might have to try the new stuff out..Wasent aware they had a new one out...Thanks for the heads up..!

I'm confused here.. your first post you say you dumped the scoops straight into your mouth and tasted like detergent. Next post you are talking about mixibility, taste, etc.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/110427-usp-labs-jacked-6.html#post1690181

and then:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/110807-texas-usp-labs.html

Please clarify...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused here.. your first post you say you dumped the scoops straight into your mouth and tasted like detergent. Next post you are talking about mixibility, taste, etc.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/110427-usp-labs-jacked-6.html#post1690181

and then:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/110807-texas-usp-labs.html

Please clarify...
Not a problem. the trying it straight was breaking the seal and sticking my finger in it to taste it. this is the review of my actual use for my workout in which i dumped 2 scoops into a glass of water

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow, sorry to hear that texas

Sp250 was/maybe still is my favorate. Its almost addicting in a way.

Vasocharge was pretty good, maybe as good as sp250 but ill have to try it again.

havent tried the jacked yet.

Plus you adrenals might be shot from not sleeping and finals.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had a very similar experience actually.. I have tried allot of pre-wo products, and have a fairly low/moderate stim tolerance, and i got very little energy/stim effect from this.. I actually left the gym feeling pretty nauseous also.

I started at 2 scoops because i didn't want to over do it as the recc dose on No Shotgun, or Vasocharge is just about the upper end of where i like to be. I feel like i could have easily taken 3 scoops.

Will try 3 next WO.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Good review... I overall wasn't a fan of the product, but I took 2.5 scoops and got a good amount of energy and focus, however, the product just lacks what it takes to be a well rounded pre-workout product. I got no BA tingles because its obviously underdosed along with no pump. I'll stick with NO-Shotgun. For 24.99 retail on Jacked, you'd probably be better off spending 5 more dollars and getting more servings and something that works with SP250.

thebeachouse

Awards
This is my first post so please be gentle. I got my package in today and mixed 3 scoops with water thirty minutes before my workout.

The taste was OK, I really wasn't worried very much about that. I definitely felt a tingle and was pumped up and jittery (a little too much actually). I still feel it 30 minutes after my workout. I was overly thirsty during my workout as well. I ran a half marathon Saturday, so I may still be a little dehydrated.

I'm a little guy (~155 pounds) and do not use preworkout stims, so 3 scoops may have been too much for me. I will try again with only 2 scoops and repost.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
This is my first post so please be gentle. I got my package in today and mixed 3 scoops with water thirty minutes before my workout.

The taste was OK, I really wasn't worried very much about that. I definitely felt a tingle and was pumped up and jittery (a little too much actually). I still feel it 30 minutes after my workout. I was overly thirsty during my workout as well. I ran a half marathon Saturday, so I may still be a little dehydrated.

I'm a little guy (~155 pounds) and do not use preworkout stims, so 3 scoops may have been too much for me. I will try again with only 2 scoops and repost.
to each his own. Im glad you enjoyed. As for the tingle that was beta alanine its commonly used for endurance. I would say for you to check out an adaptogen herb as a runner. Welcome to AM!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I actually found the complete opposite. I am very particular when it comes to my stims, I have a fairly high tolerance to them, but I LOVE them preworkout. Ive tried too many different ones to count, pills, powders, you name it, ive tried it and IMO SP250 was absolute GARB. I might as well have been drinking gross tasting poo water. I didnt get the fabled "Super Dumps", but I also received ABSOLUTELY no benefit from it either, zero increase in energy, no focus, zero pump. I've grown to be a loyal fan of White Flood because it has a nice smooth increase in energy and focus that works time and time again.
As far as stims go, I was pretty impressed with Jacked. The beauty lies in the simplicity of it too. I REALLY like this fact about it. Its very nice that 2 small scoops mix ridiculously easily in a small glass with 6 ounces of water. The taste, while not great, is also not overpoweringly bad like most other preworkout mixes. Taste never was a determining factor for me though, if the product works, I could care less what it tastes like.
I was too excited to wait to try it, so I cracked a jug open at work today, and soon after my dose of 2 scoops I noticed a rapid increase of energy absent from so many other preworkout supplements. This energy was sustained for a good portion of the afternoon. At first blush, I also didn't experience any crash coming down from it either. Almost no product elicits this effect for me. Perhaps a freak occurance? Maybe. Will have to evaluate this further after subsequent dosing. I noticed a slightly elevated sense of focus, nothing super like with White Flood though.
All in all, I wouldnt rate it as THE BEST PREWORKOUT supplement ever, but I would rate it very high, and would even consider changing things up once in a while with the White Flood & Jacked.

P.S. If anyone ever has any stim questions, feel free to pm me. Ive spent far too much money experimenting with countless concoctions and I will give complete honest feedback of how I reacted to each product.

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards

thats why they call it superdump!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
3 scoop update

Okay so today was another workout day. I tried 3 scoops today and it seemed to do the trick. I guess 2 scoops just wasnt enough for me to recognize or something? Anyways, not much of a pump but then again this is not marketed as a pump product. I did have energy upgrade today. Its a weird energy hard to describe...its almost equivalent to the shaking energy you get when you become nervous....hopefully that explains it close enough for some. I have come to the conclusion though that 3 scoops will be my dosing for jacked when I choose to use it.

Last edited:
ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the vasocharge jacked combo ive done for my last two workouts

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stim Effect 0/10
This was the most disappointing part to me. I felt nothing, literally nothing. I was shocked actually. Reading people reviews and knowing my rare intake of stims I was expecting to seriously feel something. Marketing also made me sure to feel something. 2 scoops was a let down for sure.
nothing? that is weird. Were you already stimmed out?

If 2 scoops does nothing then I wouldnt worry about 3 - go 5....

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
if I may say something here, if you are already taking/ trying a pre workout supp, I think it might be more beneficial to take some time off what you are currently taking before trying something new. Now I don't have the college know how like some of you guys here, so I may be wrong. But I just think that in order to give a product (stim) a fair critique, it might help to start from a "clean" slate. Feel free to put me in my place with my suggestion.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
nothing? that is weird. Were you already stimmed out?

If 2 scoops does nothing then I wouldnt worry about 3 - go 5....
Actually although I didn't notice much of anything from 2 scoops, i tried 3 today and did notice something. There was energy there for sure today. It was similar to a nervous feeling energy though. I posted more detail above about my experiences.

Okay so today was another workout day. I tried 3 scoops today and it seemed to do the trick. I guess 2 scoops just wasnt enough for me to recognize or something? Anyways, not much of a pump but then again this is not marketed as a pump product. I did have energy upgrade today. Its a weird energy hard to describe...its almost equivalent to the shaking energy you get when you become nervous....hopefully that explains it close enough for some. I have come to the conclusion though that 3 scoops will be my dosing for jacked when I choose to use it.

if I may say something here, if you are already taking/ trying a pre workout supp, I think it might be more beneficial to take some time off what you are currently taking before trying something new. Now I don't have the college know how like some of you guys here, so I may be wrong. But I just think that in order to give a product (stim) a fair critique, it might help to start from a "clean" slate. Feel free to put me in my place with my suggestion.
I was not taking anything stimulant related. I rarely do, however when doing so Coffee/ caffeine does not have much effect on me. I'm not sure if this from taking stims from when I was younger or whatever the case. But those original results with 2 scoops were stim free pre dose. As for 3 scoops, I did notice energy so i was pleased to know all I require is a bit higher dosing of it than most people rather than not feeling anything at all.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree in principle Ranger, but I've been back on stims for the last 2 weeks and still had a strong reaction to 2, 3 and regrettably 4 scoops.

It shouldn't matter too much.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I agree in principle Ranger, but I've been back on stims for the last 2 weeks and still had a strong reaction to 2, 3 and regrettably 4 scoops.

It shouldn't matter too much.
I posted a response to you, not sure if you saw it or not up above.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I understand Texas, and that is what it is all about, sometimes you just have to experiment to see what dosage works for you without hurting yourself. I take RPM, and I realize I have to take about 4, to really feel the effects. Now I take JP8, and I love it, three scops is too much for me, so I just take two. Glad you found what works for you....Go Aggies.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I undersnatnd Texas, and that is what it is all about, sometimes you just have to experiment to see what dosage works for you without hurting yourself. I take RPM, and I realize I have to take about 4, to really feel the effects. Now I take JP8, and I love it, three scops is too much for me, so I just take two. Glad you found what works for you....Go Aggies.
Yup I'm glad I found a proper dosing. I take RPM for the icariin mainly since caffeine is a bit harder for me to notice anything from. I enjoy icariin quite a bit

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yup I'm glad I found a proper dosing. I take RPM for the icariin mainly since caffeine is a bit harder for me to notice anything from. I enjoy icariin quite a bit
haha - promoting RPM on a USPLabs thread - priceless!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
haha - promoting RPM on a USPLabs thread - priceless!
Promoting? I beg to differ, he brought up about RPM and it had been brought up earlier in this thread...I was stating why I take it considering I have been attacked about them apparently being the same thing. If this is considered promoting a product...then wow. I would consider if i was like "Buy RPM, its great stuff, it offers pump, etc" then that is what I see as promoting. Not stating why you take something.

Last edited:
ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
In defense of texas, I don't think he is doing anything unethical in posting his reviews of a supp even if it is not for AN. I trust eveyone on here to be open minded and respect other AM members' views on supps. It seems that some may be expressing their views of texas based on some other agenda they have with him. I just don't want AM to turn into a place like some other forums where opinions are not respected, even if it against the grain that everyone else is going.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
This is pitiful that everyone is getting offended at someone elses' review of a supp. Whether it was Texaslifter or someone else, my view is the same. While I will contimue to participate on this site, it saddens me that one is not allowed to post an honest review of a supp even if negative, and have to put up with all this negative blasting.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
This is pitiful that everyone is getting offended at someone elses' review of a supp. Whether it was Texaslifter or someone else, my view is the same. While I will contimue to participate on this site, it saddens me that one is not allowed to post an honest review of a supp even if negative, and have to put up with all this negative blasting.
Honestly man thank you for your support. But I have come to the conclusion regardless of what is said people are going to think what they want to think.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Promoting? I beg to differ, he brought up about RPM and it had been brought up earlier in this thread...I was stating why I take it considering I have been attacked about them apparently being the same thing. If this is considered promoting a product...then wow. I would consider if i was like "Buy RPM, its great stuff, it offers pump, etc" then that is what I see as promoting. Not stating why you take something.
easy there Tiger. As a rep you should have learnt by now that things can easily be misconstrued.

Ive got no beef with you mate.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
easy there Tiger. As a rep you should have learnt by now that things can easily be misconstrued.

Ive got no beef with you mate.
sorry man. Don't take it the wrong way. I have just been under alot of stress this semester and this has always been my place outside of the gym to kind of let loose and try and help people. its not fun when the place you go to relax your now getting attacked and criticized by paper bag men.

Yeah the rep status is cool I enjoy it quite a bit, but I hate how everything I say personally someone will potentially relate the to company I rep for. sorry for snapping man...just life has not been easy on me the past few months. Dont pitty party me either though haha.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
thats why they call it superdump!
Dude, I tried an SP250 sample I was sent a few weeks back, I think I had to change my boxers like 17 times in 12 minutes, it was like a war zone man...I was droppin' bombs everywhere!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I tried an SP250 sample I was sent a few weeks back, I think I had to change my boxers like 17 times in 12 minutes, it was like a war zone man...I was droppin' bombs everywhere!
Was this the new sp250? I had heard that they took the ingredient out that was causing the discomfort...either way I never experienced it haha.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Was this the new sp250? I had heard that they took the ingredient out that was causing the discomfort...either way I never experienced it haha.
I don't know, I don't care...I will never risk that again HAHA. It was honestly ridiculous, I was actually afraid to really push myself while lifting in fear of what consequences may result.

I don't really care anyways, I looking forward to trying the jacked, and if that doesn't go so well, I tryed my RPM samples the other day, and well 3 RPM, and 2 LEVI RELOADED had me wired, so I'm looking forward to my big AN stack coming up.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, I don't care...I will never risk that again HAHA. It was honestly ridiculous, I was actually afraid to really push myself while lifting in fear of what consequences may result.

I don't really care anyways, I looking forward to trying the jacked, and if that doesn't go so well, I tryed my RPM samples the other day, and well 3 RPM, and 2 LEVI RELOADED had me wired, so I'm looking forward to my big AN stack coming up.
sounds good. More than likely you will love Jacked as the other users have, it works for me at 3 scoops...it just isn't what i'm looking for in a product though? you know?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have bene down that road as well. On one ocassion, I couldnt even make it to the gym. It friggin killed me

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have bene down that road as well. On one ocassion, I couldnt even make it to the gym. It friggin killed me
I had that problem with NO Xplode - and I kinda liked it as it 'cleaned the pipes' before a workout.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Classic! :D

dshiznit00

Awards
LOL I felt bad for the toilet at the gym when i first took it. I was all excited to work out and give this **** a try I got to the gym and was playing squeeze cheek for about 10 mins before I just had to let it rip. I couldnt even work out on this stuff I was to busy shitting myself.

gave the jacked a try this am (2 scoops) and felt focused for the first 30 mins then started to over heat and feel dizzy. Im 250 lbs so I didnt think starting with 2 scoops was to much. I did have a caffine pill (200 mgs) earlier in the morning so im gonna try it with out that tomorrow and see whats up

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I've got my bottle of Jacked still sealed . . . looking forward to jumping straight into 3 scoops/pre-workout.

dshiznit00

Awards
3 scoops the other day and nothing.......what should i do 5-6 scoops lol