My experience with USP Labs Jacked

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
My experience with USP Labs Jacked *Updated****

Ok, so I picked this up as a part of there "inner circle" special on it, I only bought one because I'll be honest with you, I'm a sales rep for a distribution company that carries USP Labs.

The package came in the mail today before I went to the gym, and in it, as promised came the free sample of PowerFull, as I did not stack this today so I could honestly see how it stacked up for the first day.

My first time using this, I felt the normal "beta tingle" from the beta alanine, which I always kinda like personally.

I have stacked caffeine and geranium oil (sp?) before when I am draggin ass on certain days so I'm pretty familiar with my response to it.

At the gym I had legs today, and I must say that I did have a desire to keep pushing on my own, which I normally have a workout partner with me pushing me, but today I didn't.

I went to failure on all sets-
Squats: 4 sets: 15, 12, 10, 10
Hamstring Curls: 4 sets: 17, 13, 10, 8
Extensions: 14, 12, 10, 8
Standing Calf: 20, 18, 16, 15

It would have been easy to overtrain, but knowing my limitations, and legs being a weak area personally, I knew better, so instead I used the focus I had on abs killing them into the gnarly cramped state I am right now.

I gotta give Jacob a thumbs up on the product right now for a first day, but the taste could be tweaked some. I'm not complaining though, because I only used 2 scoops in 6 oz of water, I can slam it, as its a better taste than tequila!!

I got a good pump, strong energy and focus, and a desire to train, as I am not an easily motivated person to push too too hard and I normally have a partner screamin in my ear.

I see this being a solid seller on the market, and will continue to use this and update my thoughts.

Mitch
:thumbsup:

12/09/08

Ok so last night was the serious test. My Mondays are long training days as I go to the gym and work shoulders, biceps, do about 20 min of cardio, then head to teach and do jiu jitsu.

I did the three scoop serving, and on the way to the gym I got the Beta tingle like last time, but a bit stronger because of the doseage, no biggie. My buddy and I started our workout and it went like this....mind you all sets go to failure:

Shoulder Press:
60lbs DB set 1: 19 reps
70lbs DB set 2: 12 reps then drop set to
35lbs DB and crank out 10 more

DB side lateral:
30lb DB Set 1: 14 reps
Set 2: 12 reps drop set to
15lb DB to fail: 11 more reps

DB rear delt fly:
30lb DB Set 1: 13 reps
Set 2: 12 reps then drop set to
15lb DB to fail: 9 Reps

Cleans:
115lb BB
Set 1: 13 Reps
Set 2: 11 Reps
Set 3: 9 Reps

Cable Rope Hammer Curl:
70lbs Set 1: 19 Reps
Set 2: 14 Reps then drop set to
35lbs to fail: 12 Reps

Seated preacher curl (Machine, 1 arm at a time)
25lbs Set 1: 11 Reps
Set 2: 8 Reps Drop set
10 lbs to fail: 12 reps

20 Minutes on the stairmaster moderate intensity

The I go in and teach, test, and do jiu jitsu for about 2 hours.

I must say that Jacked got me through the night, where normally I am draggin after cardio. This stuff has me sold, and I was focused, energetic, and in a great mood the entire time, I could have easily overtrained but didn't. Needless to say, I am pretty sore today, but not too bad, feel great about my workout, and look forward to going back to the gym tonight to do back and tricept!!!!

Last edited:

thank you mitch!

Taste is subjective and we did a great job in masking the taste of pharmacuetical grade compounds.

I think it tastes like seirra mist..

I really see it moving well because of the outstanding formula that is accompanied by a great price!

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
I wanna give it a shot.

Elaborate on the taste please...

lild

lild

Awards
to me it tasted like unsweetened gatorade.great product imo. . . . lild

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Almost like Diet Sprite with less Sucralose.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Great, that doesn't sound bad.

Giving it a shot this month when i'm out of my vaso charge :)

thanx guys

Great, that doesn't sound bad.

Giving it a shot this month when i'm out of my vaso charge :)

thanx guys

Taste is not an issue at all...you may not love it but its not something you have to chug...Some will like the taste some will just say its okay..

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
yeah, like I said, its tolerable, its not like taking tequila shots!

I would agree with the diet sprite minus the sucralose

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I'm looking forward to mine any day now. As far as taste, I don't buy something for the taste, I buy it for the results, if it tastes good, that's fine, but not expected. The product looks soldi, and I'm sure it's gonna do what I need it to do.

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
thank you mitch!

Taste is subjective and we did a great job in masking the taste of pharmacuetical grade compounds.

I think it tastes like seirra mist..

I really see it moving well because of the outstanding formula that is accompanied by a great price!
no complaints on taste here, but then ive also gotten used to cycle support as a type of "tea" as well ;-)

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
Well today is going to be my second day on it, hit the gym tonight to do shoulders and bicepts, and we will see if the energy can last me through to teach and do jiu jitsu, so I will be going from 6pm-10pm non stop. This will be the serious test on this, because Mondays are the most rigorous on my body.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
i missed out on the inner circle as my funds were severely depleted ( i know it was cheap, but that's how little i had). I saved the link and when i got paid was planning on ordering it only to see that the price is up to 49....sheesh aint that a bitc*. ill follow this to see if i want to drop the cash on it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i missed out on the inner circle as my funds were severely depleted ( i know it was cheap, but that's how little i had). I saved the link and when i got paid was planning on ordering it only to see that the price is up to 49....sheesh aint that a bitc*. ill follow this to see if i want to drop the cash on it.
It will be approximately $25 on Nutraplanet. That is MSRP.

msutkowski

Awards
Taste is almost identical to the tablet version of Lemon-Lime Airborne that fizzes in your glass... so not too bad.

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
going to be giving it another go here in a bit, 3 scoop serving to do back and tricepts..... I will log when I get back

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
3rd workout on jacked

Ok so here goes my 3rd workout on USP Labs Jacked:

All sets go to failure

Lat pull downs wide grip:
Set 1: 180lbs for 12 reps
Set 2: 180lbs for 10 reps
Set 3: 180lbs for 9 reps, drop set to 90lbs for 11 reps

Hammer Strength Rows (like bent rows, palm facing in, one side at a time)
Set 1: 90lbs for 19 reps
Set 2: 115lbs for 14 reps then drop set to 45 for 12 reps

Hammer Strength Rows (seated rows, palms facing upward)
Set 1: 180lbs for 15 reps
Set 2: 180lbs for 13 reps
Set 3: 180 for 11 reps, drop set to 90 lbs for 9 reps

Extensions:
Set 1: 25lbs 20 reps
Set 2: 25lbs 15 reps
Set 3: 25lbs 15 reps

Cable with handle tricep pull down (one at a time)
Set 1: 40lbs for 20 reps
Set 2: 50lbs for 15 reps then drop to 25lbs for 12 reps

Tricept dip machine:
Set 1: 170lbs for 20 reps
Set 2: 180lbs for 18 reps
Set 3: 180lbs for 16 reps

Cable rope pull down:
Set 1: 95lbs 23 reps
Set 2: 100lbs 18 reps, drop to 50 for 13 reps

20 min stairmaster 150 avg bpm

I found it easy to focus on pushing through the pain of the burn until muscle failure than usual, also to focus on the muscle contraction, rather than just going through the movements. I like this product a lot, I'm gettin ready to shower up and hit the sheets for some much needed rest, but this got me through my workout with extra steam to come home and do some cleaning after eating. Thumbs up to USP Labs so far, but lets see how it is 2 weeks from now.

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
One week with Jacked, last muscle group on jacked!!!

Ok so today was my chest and abs day and this is the workout breakdown:

All sets to failure:

Incline dumbell press:
Set 1: 70lbs for 14 reps
Set 2: 75lbs for 9 reps
Set 3: 70lbs for 11 reps

Machine press (similar to flat bench dumbell)
Set 1: 180lbs for 13 reps
Set 2: 180lbs for 9 reps, drop set to 90 lbs for 11 reps

Raising Cable Flys:
Set 1: 40lbs 15 reps
Set 2: 40lbs 12 reps
Set 3: 40lbs 11 reps

Superset: Cable flys to fail, then pushup to fail
Set 1: 45lbs 16 reps, 19 pushups
Set 2: 45lbs 11 reps, 10 pushups
Set 3: 45lbs 6 reps, 6 pushups

Needless to say, at this point I have an INSANE pump, the AAKG definately works, and I am focused to hit abs like a mad man!!

Abs

Weighted Crunches (machine)

Set 1: 115lbs 18 reps
Set 2: 130lbs 12 reps

Leg lifts
Set 1: 17 reps
Set 2: 14 reps
Set 3: 12 reps

My abs at this point are cramping, but focused as hell still and wanted to keep going with the energy I had left and hit the stairmaster for 20 minutes hard. I left a puddle around my machine and averaged 155bpm while on it.

After one full week at the gym, I must say that this IS THE BEST PREWORKOUT FORMULA I HAVE EVER USED. And that is saying a lot, because I distribute for over 40 brands and have tried more products than I care to count or list for that matter.

Needless to say, I am going out of town this weekend to party it up with my buddy for his graduation, and I am taking this with me to take before I go out Saturday night on the town. Not only do I feel like I am a king on this stuff, I smile and push myself like crazy, and with all the energy and focus I feel confident and consistantly have great workouts because I crack jokes, smile, walk tall, and enjoy the unparralelled energy while I'm JACKED. All I can say is I feel sorry for the girls I run into this weekend because I can honestly say I am at the top of my game mentally and physically while taking this stuff. Thank you to USP LABS for the Inner Circle opportunity to get this stuff a solid week before it hit the market, we just got our shipment of 200 units at work ourselves and I am going to make some money on it selling to all the stores I have as customers. Not only do they make my workouts better, they put money in my pocket! Now it doesn't get any better than that. I think I might hit a scoop with my breakfast tomorrow cuz I feel like hustlin tomorrow!!!

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
So has it had any effect on your sleep? I bought one during the inner cycle but haven't been working out so haven't tried it yet. I'm so stimulant sensitive that I'm always hesitant to do most pre W/O. But it sounded to good to pass up so I got one to start out.

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
If you workout later in the day and are sensitive to stims, I would take it no later than 4pm. I am slightly sensitive to stims, take it at 5:30pm, hit the gym hard, and wind down when I get home by watching a movie or reading, and can get to sleep by about 10 or so.

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
What a weekend man! I went up to my friend's graduation which is a good 2 hours from my place. I spent the weekend in San Luis Obispo, Ca. which is a college town. I wanted to try the effects of JACKED when I went out on the town to party it up because of how good I feel in the gym.

Lets put it this way, I was so energized and focused on having a good time that nothing could of made me mad. My game was on as good as its ever been, talking to girls, dancing for hours as I pound down beers and jager bombs, and the energy did not stop.

Needless to say I had a few girls eating out of my hands when talking and dancing with them, but at the end of the night, one girl who was trying to do some immoral things to me on the dance floor, and told her dd that I was going home with them, the dd cock blocked me, so I went back to my friends place and finished the night out with great friends a laughs.

All I got to say, is if you need a pick me up before you go out on the town, forget Monsters or Rockstars, do a 2-3 scooper of JACKED and you will be ready for anything!

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
workout 12/15

What a great workout- thought I would be hurtin from the weekend recovery, but not at all!!

I took a 2 scooper today to get ready- been keeping my diet in good check, and a definitely a little loss in fat over the last couple weeks, but I am up a pound on the scale, tippin in at 170! Stoked!

Workout- Shoulders and Bi's

Shoulders

Hammer Strength Overhead press
Set 1: 180lbs 16 reps
Set 2: 180lbs 13 reps, drop set to 90lbs, failure at 11

Cable Reverse Flys for rear delts
Set 1: 40lbs 20 reps
Set 2: 45lbs 16 reps
Set 3: 50lbs 14 reps

Side Lateral BB Raises
Set 1: 30lbs for 14 reps
Set 2: 30 lbs for 12 reps, drop set to 15lbs, failure at 13

Front Cable Rope raises
Set 1: 65lbs for 14 reps
Set 2: 60lbs for 16 reps
Set 3: 60 lbs for 13 reps

Bi's

Gaspari Cable Curls
Set 1: 70lbs for 12 reps
Set 2: 70lbs for 9 reps
Set 3: 65lbs for 10 reps

*by this time my arms and shoulders are already pumped but I had to keep going- too much energy

Hammer Curls:
Set 1: 20lbs (all that was available) for 22 reps
Set 2: 25lbs (freed up! yay!) for 14 reps
Set 3: 25lbs for 9 reps

Cable Standing Double Bi Curl:
Set 1: 40lbs for 16 reps
Set 2: 45lbs for 11 reps
Set 3: 45lbs for 8 reps

I did skip cardio this session because I had a couple things to do at home tonight, but I am still feeling it, and smiling because I know I put in some serious work!! My workouts have been great with this, my vascularity has been improving noticeably, and couldn't feel more ready for any of my workouts! Never a bad one on JACKED!!

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
workout 12/16

yesterday was a long day at work, felt like it was draggin ass, but it was also back/tri day.

Back (all to failure)

Lat Pull Downs- Wide Grip, Palms facing in
Set 1: 160lbs for 9 reps
Set 2: 160lbs for 8 reps
Set 3: 150lbs for 9 reps

Seated Rows
Set 1: 160lbs for 14 reps
Set 2: 160lbs for 12 reps, drop set to 80lbs for 11 reps

Hammer Strength Rows ( similar to t-bar rows)
Set 1: 180lbs for 15 reps
Set 2: 180lbs for 12 reps drop set to 90 lbs for 12 reps

Lower Back Extensions with 35lb plate
Set 1: 20 Reps
Set 2: 17 reps
Set 3: 14 reps

Cable Rope Tri pull downs
Set 1: 105lbs for 22 reps
Set 2: 115lbs for 16 reps
Set 3: 105lbs for 14 reps

Cable Individual Tri pull downs with modified grip to work outer head
Set 1: 45lbs for 9 reps
Set 2: 40lbs for 11 reps
Set 3: 40lbs for 9 reps

Wide Grip Cable Tri Pull downs
Set 1: 115lbs for 19 reps
Set 2: 125lbs for 14 reps
Set 3: 125lbs for 12 reps

Cable Shrugs:
Set 1: 160lbs for 22 reps
Set 2: 170lbs for 17 reps
Set 3: 180lbs for 14 reps

20 minutes of moderate cardio, and I was still good to go home, cook dinner, clean dishes, take out the trash, some laundry plus take my dog Bruno for a walk.

I will say I should have taken 3 scoops yesterday because I was so tired, but 2 scoops still got me where I needed to go mentally and physically.

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
Final workout for review

Well I just did chest and abs today, workin hard to grow and grow, and JACKED has been killer for my motivation and focus. As always, I do all sets to failure

Chest

Hammer Strength Incline Press
Set 1: 180lbs for 16reps
Set 2: 230lbs for 9 reps, drop set to 90lbs for 11 reps

*PR broken, normally I can get maybe 6 out of 230 on my second set, then another 8 for the drop

Hammer Strength Decline
Set 1: 180lbs for 14 reps
Set 2: 230lbs for 11 reps, drop set to 90 lbs for 13 reps

*pr broken, normally I can only do 215 for reps on the second set, so not only did I get to push more weight, I did same number of reps I normally do with a lighter weight!

Cable Upward Flys
Set 1: 45lbs for 15 reps
Set 2: 45lbs for 13 reps
Set 3: 45lbs for 11 reps

*got a killer pump going, but one more chest excersize to go

Standard Cable Flys
Set 1: 50lbs for 11 reps
Set 2: 50lbs for 8 reps
Set 3: 45lbs for 12 reps (really cranked out for the last 3 to get that insane painful pump)

Abs:
Cable Rope Crunches
Set 1: 125lbs for 22 reps
Set 2: 140lbs for 16 reps
Set 3: 140lbs for 13 reps

Hanging Leg Raises
Set 1: 20 reps
Set 2: 16 reps
Set 3: 11 reps

*abs are cramped and burning, so I hit the tread for 10 min at 6 mph

I cut my cardio short because I am about to go out and have a good time with a cute blond that tried to sleaze me up at Karaoke last night, so I am predicting some more of the good cardio will be in play tonight! Whoo!

I must say, I don't know if its the extra energy, focus, or push I get from using JACKED, but I do think its partially responsible for the PR's I broke today. This is the last workout on this log, as I have seen how I react better and better the longer I take JACKED.

Thanks Jacob for a great product, you got a JACKED fan for good!