Haiz's Final Avant Sesathin + LiveLong FocuXanthin Review

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Haiz's Focu + Sesathin Review

TWINLAB MCT Fuel is a high-octane "human machine oil" containing emulsified medium-chain triglycerides (MCT's) and emulsified natural vitamin E.

Found naturally in edible brown seaweed such as wakame (Undaria pinnatifida) and hijiki (Hijikia fusiformis), FooCox-10 (Fucoxanthin) is a type of caroteniod. FooCox-10, taken with a proper fitness program has been shown to increase weight loss, and provide antioxidant properties

Sesamin is a naturally occurring lignan present in sesame oil. It possesses great potential for decreasing fat mass and maintaining healthy weight, via its effects on fatty acid oxidation and adipogenic gene expression. It also has the potential to stack very well with other supplements that modulate these systems, such as LeptiGen, stimulants, androgens, and Ab-Solved

Starting Stats:
Heigh:6'0"
Weight: 186 lbs
BF:9% (Tested - 3 Point Caliper - Avg.)

Ending Stats:
Heigh:6'0"
Weight: 182 lbs
BF:7-8% (Tested - 3 Point Caliper - Avg.)

Dosing (2x per day; once upon waking, next dose 12 hrs later):
2 caps Foocox-10
1 Sesathin cap and
10 grams of MCT oil

*Also,one Sesathin cap should be taken with your largest meal of the day

Diet

8:00 AM - Dosing of Stack
8:45 AM - Meal 1 - 2 Scoops of Whey + Oat Fiber + 20 grams of Peanut Butter + Fish Oil
12:00 - Meal 2 - 8oz Broccoli/Green Veggie + 6 Oz Chicken/Turkey + 1oz Almonds
4:00 - Meal 3: 9 Oz Lettuce + 1/2 TBLS Olive Oil + 6oz Chicken
7:00 - Meal 4 (Pre-Workout) - 1 Cup Cooked Rice + 7 Oz Chicken
10:30 - PWO Shake = 1/4 Cup Oats + 2 Scoops GF Pro
11:00 - Meal 5 - 1 Cup Oats + 5 Egg Whites + 1 Whole Egg

Workout Days ~ 2700 Calories with all starchy carbs pre/post.
Non-Workout Days ~ 2450 Calories with no PWO shake and reduced oats/rice to be replaced with fat.

Review - Overall Stack - 8/10 at suggested dosing, 9/10 at Higher Dosing of FocuXanthin

Finally getting around to reviewing this stuff. Diet/training/cardio was consistent throughout the run of these products, as it was 2 weeks prior as well, so all of the effects noted are what went above and beyond what I was getting from the diet/training before starting the supplements.

I would say that I am VERY satisfied with this stack. As I noted with my pre/post stats above, I lost 3 pounds in the 3 weeks on this stack. However, I reduced my Bodyfat by 1-2%. I give this range, because it tested as low as 7 and as high as 8 a the end of the log.

Measurements were even more impressive. Arms started at 15 inches and ended the log at 15.25 inches on average. Also, waist size went down by .75 inches. All other measurements remained constant or changed only slight (<.1 inch).

Another thing I want to note about the stack was the strong recomp effect that it brought with it. I was able to trim fat while easily maintaining all of my muscle mass. Whats more, the stack allowed me to keep calories up and continue to lose weight. This resulted in great workouts and NCREASES in strength on all exercises.

When I started the stack, I was using 3 caps of sesathin a day, along with 4 caps of 10% focuxanthin 200mg caps, providing 20mg of active per cap. This provided some good results, but I decided to up the dose. I purchased 3 more bottles of focu and began dosing it at 6 caps per day. This is where the good stuff really kicked in. Large increases in bodytemp and and even greater fat-burning effect were noted. VERY good at this dosage. I'm continuing to use it and may up the dose again, but I'm not sure at this point. I would love to see a higher % extract to allow for higher dosing at reasonable prices.

As far as the fat source goes, I started the log with the MCT oil provided by avant/livelong. However, after finishing that I moved to Udo's and/or fish oil for dosing. It is important to take focu with fat to aid in bio availability/absorption. I found that the fat source mattered little as far as the effects from focu were concerned. I love udo's oil, but for those not willing to spend the money, fish oil would be fine.

In closing, I'd like to say thanks for avant and livelong allowing me to run this log. Sesathin has proven to be a very solid addition to any cutting stack (bulking as well) and focu certainly impressed me. I'd love to see these two supplements offered together in some form which allowed for a high dosage of focu and 3-4 grams of sesathin per day.

Just some final pics for comparison. (Before's are first 2, afters second 2)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
very nice man i have ben interested in sesathin. Im sorry to hear that we had to share the same experience with that guy. have you recieved any responses from him?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
very nice man i have ben interested in sesathin. Im sorry to hear that we had to share the same experience with that guy. have you recieved any responses from him?
None so far, but o well.

Sesathin is solid. Funny thing is that I've used other brands and didn't notice as much as the times I've used avant's....

Could be coincidence, or could just be better quality.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
None so far, but o well.

Sesathin is solid. Funny thing is that I've used other brands and didn't notice as much as the times I've used avant's....

Could be coincidence, or could just be better quality.
yeah its really strange to me Sesathin working better. Alot of people say it does. But why? Primaforce Sesamin looks very similar. I dont get it.

I tried Primaforce Sesmain, and got nothing out of the ordinary.
So u think sesathin will give more results?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
yeah its really strange to me Sesathin working better. Alot of people say it does. But why? Primaforce Sesamin looks very similar. I dont get it.

I tried Primaforce Sesmain, and got nothing out of the ordinary.
So u think sesathin will give more results?
I'm not sure. I always got the most out of the sesathin liquid, but the caps are close.