3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys i figure with all the back n forth im gonna take Volcoms approach and run this stuff muh' damn self! :thumbsup:

I plan on running it 7 days a week 6 caps a day to start. Im gonna try and run this 6-8 weeks most likely as well, and after about 4 weeks may bump it up to 9 caps a day depending on how well im liking it.

Also if im feeling really good, i may pickup some recreate to mitigate some of the Christmas Damage. Oh yea and i should have some Jacked on the way via my training partner!

I am aiming this towards a recomp/cut. Not an all out cut but i would love to lose some fat. If i can lose fat and keep or gain strength i shall consider this product a winner.

I will be noting everything , libido, endurance,strength, aggression, sleep, appetite, mood, pump and then overall thoughts.

Im going to try and get some new pics. Give me a couple days with my diet as ive been holding water and feel like Fatty Mcpatty!

Anyways first day is tomorrow guys so let the subbing and swoleness commence!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for this one, too !

Best of luck ! You and Volcom will be the final deciders in my final verdict/opinion of PRIME.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to have you guys along!

Still unsure if i will workout today, still recovering from a hellacious workout yesterday and i work all day today. I will more then likely take today off but the dosing has started!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Very nice, looking forward to this.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here be the log...

You may not have to increase the dose, it depends on how well you respond.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in on this one, many mixed reviews on prime.... Im watching GL!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in on this one, many mixed reviews on prime.... Im watching GL!
Yes and I must admit there does seem to be different level of response. I do however feel that it has been the topic of ridicule for people with hidden agenda's as well.

Furthermore I would like to state that it's no longer a matter of whether Prime works well or not but a matter of how well Prime works for you.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes and I must admit there does seem to be different level of response. I do however feel that it has been the topic of ridicule for people with hidden agenda's as well.

Furthermore I would like to state that it's no longer a matter of whether Prime works well or not but a matter of how well Prime works for you.

Exactly my thoughts as well and the reason why I've decided to run this myself and figure out if it is indeed a good product for me or not.

As far as dosage goes ill ride it out at 6 caps a day most likely for around 4 or so weeks unless I feel nothing, then I may bump it to 9 but if im getting good results off of 6 a day ill definately keep it there.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly my thoughts as well and the reason why I've decided to run this myself and figure out if it is indeed a good product for me or not.

As far as dosage goes ill ride it out at 6 caps a day most likely for around 4 or so weeks unless I feel nothing, then I may bump it to 9 but if im getting good results off of 6 a day ill definately keep it there.
That in fact is the way to to... it's the strength increases that will ultimately tell you how well Prime is working. If you get some of the early symptoms so much the better. Euphoria is the first symptom I experienced.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well day 1 is down! Obviously nothing to note yet. Tomorrow will be probly legs, or possibly shoulders, im unsure yet!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im gonna push my body to the brink!!
Yah tear it up!! Just make sure you get plenty of rest between battles. I think this is what has saved me from burn out.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah tear it up!! Just make sure you get plenty of rest between battles. I think this is what has saved me from burn out.

Yea no doubt about that one! I love my rest days so i should be ok, but who knows, maybe i go crazy and train like 6 days a week...wait...nahhh hahaha. Ill still train hard as can be though!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed :D Wishing you better results than what I got.
Hahah thanks bro! Im hoping prime works for me too! Its all a big waiting game right now. :thumbsup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys went in and kicked out shoulders yesterday. Got in a quick workout as i had to go with the lady on a tour in a limo to see christmas lights.

Nothing to note really yet from prime. I seemed to have a tad bit more endurance but im not sure if i can give the credit to prime or the ephedra i popped pre workout.

Anyways today will probly be makeup back day with some chest and legs thrown in. We shall see. Im taking all my prime doses with fats too btw.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys went in and kicked out shoulders yesterday. Got in a quick workout as i had to go with the lady on a tour in a limo to see christmas lights.

Nothing to note really yet from prime. I seemed to have a tad bit more endurance but im not sure if i can give the credit to prime or the ephedra i popped pre workout.

Anyways today will probly be makeup back day with some chest and legs thrown in. We shall see. Im taking all my prime doses with fats too btw.
Nice one man! Taking the lady out in style eh!

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I hate to be the only one with a somewhat negative post, but I ran Prime, and I did like it, but it does not compare to 3 kings or double or nothing stack from GD. The only reason I say that is because I know you ran the double or nothing stack, whick I know you loved. I am sure you will be making your own comparison whether subconciously or not. With that being said, good luck, and I will be watching. Key thing with Prime, it is easy to get carried away while working out, so try not to over train.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would also like to include that pre prime my major lifts are as follows.

T-Bar rows: 4 45's for about 10 reps
Incline dumbells: 90s for about 8-10 reps
On a good day squats ATG 225: 10-15 reps, sometimes even 20 haha.
Shoulders incline military DB's: 80s 10 reps
Dips 2 45's for about 8 reps

Thats all i can think of right now, those are the lifts that stick out the most to me.

Anyways im downing some PB and some prime and im hittin the weights. Be back with the report! :bb3:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys got in and did some back some chest some bis n tris. Nothing huge but did about 4 or so sets for each body part.

Strength was up on incline hammer strength for sure. Everything else was pretty normal, the one thing that stood out though bigtime for me was the pump, holy hell i felt HUGE, now was this prime? Ive gotta say yes. Why? Because thats ALL i took pre workout, nothing else!

If this continues to go like this i will have to say im impressed. The pump felt like i was "on". Im hopin this continues.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys got in and did some back some chest some bis n tris. Nothing huge but did about 4 or so sets for each body part.

Strength was up on incline hammer strength for sure. Everything else was pretty normal, the one thing that stood out though bigtime for me was the pump, holy hell i felt HUGE, now was this prime? Ive gotta say yes. Why? Because thats ALL i took pre workout, nothing else!

If this continues to go like this i will have to say im impressed. The pump felt like i was "on". Im hopin this continues.
Yep that be the Prime... sounds like your going to have a nice ride...hope it's no problem when you start feeling like that 24-7... :bb3:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep that be the Prime... sounds like your going to have a nice ride...hope it's no problem when you start feeling like that 24-7... :bb3:

Got in and tore the gym up again today! Wasn't able to take my 2nd dose with fats but it seemed to not matter. Did some legs, some diff back exercises, someincline db's, and some shoulders. Let me tell you what! Hoollyyyy crap! Can you say pumped and vascular? I honestly had no idea pumps would be like this.

Im takin tomorrow off and going to disney with my lady, so a much needed break but DAMN I didn't wanna leave the gym!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro have a great time, hope you enjoy this and it works for you, im not breaking into my prime just yet.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed bro have a great time, hope you enjoy this and it works for you, im not breaking into my prime just yet.

Thanks bro, so far I am enjoying it. Its still early but im stoked with what I've seen thusfar.

Also I wonder what's the longest I should run this. 12 weeks?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran it 3 x 3 and at the end of the fourth bottle the effects began to rapidly diminish. I would say 6-8 weeks is the point of diminishing returns, anything else and you would be wasting money. I am going to begin again in a few weeks, and will let you know what the best 'break' is.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran it 3 x 3 and at the end of the fourth bottle the effects began to rapidly diminish. I would say 6-8 weeks is the point of diminishing returns, anything else and you would be wasting money. I am going to begin again in a few weeks, and will let you know what the best 'break' is.
Alright sounds good bro.

I havnt even been out of the gym for more then 6 hrs and I already want to go train again! Also I have noticed my aggression has picked up a bit, more like a confident aggression. Im liken' it.

lild

lild

Awards
subbed.hope prime is as good as the workout i got from usplabs jacked great stuff . . . .lild

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright sounds good bro.

I havnt even been out of the gym for more then 6 hrs and I already want to go train again! Also I have noticed my aggression has picked up a bit, more like a confident aggression. Im liken' it.
Great to hear. Hopefully these type of gains persist and we can indefinitely rule out placebo!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great to hear. Hopefully these type of gains persist and we can indefinitely rule out placebo!
Well I must say if this is placebo, its consistent and strong! :lol:.

My training partner ordered 3 tubs of jacked as well so ill be trying that out too.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I must say if this is placebo, its consistent and strong! :lol:.

My training partner ordered 3 tubs of jacked as well so ill be trying that out too.
Well, we have worked diligently to standardize our Placebo to at least 15% Placebosides in each product; specifically, coenzymes Placebodiodine a3 and imaginarius-gainus-BHD-3. So, these are most likely mediating much of your experience!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, the storied NAIs. We are working on a suicide inhibitor!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:lol: you guys are hilarious.

Always wanted to try that placebo standardized stuff! I always had the whole herb! :think::thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your experiencing the positive agression already you should be in for a good ride.

I am on my eighth week and still expeiencing positive effects at 6 a day. I would have to say that weeks 3 through 6 may have been the best weeks but I have been able to get quite a bit our of week 7. We'll see what week 8 has in store. I am planning to do a ninth week as well.

Next time I plan on 6 weeks 9 a day with some synergistic add ons. I am looking at Testofen and Icariin and the new Saponis bulk USP labs is coming out with looks interesting and finally I want to here more about Turabolic the Fenugeek extract that will be coming out in January. I'll select 2 of the 4 to run with Prime. I haven't decided yet which. I will also have some Trans-Resveratrol left over from my TNT run and will be pulsing E-Form 100mg on workout days.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your experiencing the positive agression already you should be in for a good ride.

I am on my eighth week and still expeiencing positive effects at 6 a day. I would have to say that weeks 3 through 6 may have been the best weeks but I have been able to get quite a bit our of week 7. We'll see what week 8 has in store. I am planning to do a ninth week as well.

Next time I plan on 6 weeks 9 a day with some synergistic add ons. I am looking at Testofen and Icariin and the new Saponis bulk USP labs is coming out with looks interesting and finally I want to here more about Turabolic the Fenugeek extract that will be coming out in January. I'll select 2 of the 4 to run with Prime. I haven't decided yet which. I will also have some Trans-Resveratrol left over from my TNT run and will be pulsing E-Form 100mg on workout days.

I can tell im going to like this for sure. I went and walked around Disney all last night and held my gf's best friends kids for a good while, i must say my arms were pumped as all hell. Kinda hurt they were so pumped! But i loved it.

Also before we left, i had gotten out of the shower and i was changing and the gf asked if i was "on" , and i was like not at all why do you ask? She said i looked fuller and harder, then i put the shirt on and her mouth went :jaw::food: and proceeded to boost my ego even more saying i looked "Jacked", so needless to say i was put in a very good mood for the rest of the night.

Also im gonna ride it out at 6 and see how far i can get, may bump it to 9 a day around week 4, run 9 for the next 2 to 4 weeks depending on how well the gains, stength, pumps keep coming.

Next time i run prime i wanna run it with something like possibly hyperdrol or maybe even my companies T911. I think that would be a killer stack for strength, probly off the charts!

Today will be some back, maybe tris or bis, not sure. But i shall update when i get back!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can tell im going to like this for sure. I went and walked around Disney all last night and held my gf's best friends kids for a good while, i must say my arms were pumped as all hell. Kinda hurt they were so pumped! But i loved it.

Also before we left, i had gotten out of the shower and i was changing and the gf asked if i was "on" , and i was like not at all why do you ask? She said i looked fuller and harder, then i put the shirt on and her mouth went :jaw::food: and proceeded to boost my ego even more saying i looked "Jacked", so needless to say i was put in a very good mood for the rest of the night.

Also im gonna ride it out at 6 and see how far i can get, may bump it to 9 a day around week 4, run 9 for the next 2 to 4 weeks depending on how well the gains, stength, pumps keep coming.

Next time i run prime i wanna run it with something like possibly hyperdrol or maybe even my companies T911. I think that would be a killer stack for strength, probly off the charts!

Today will be some back, maybe tris or bis, not sure. But i shall update when i get back!
That was my favorite aspect of PRIME: The fullness, hardness and vascularity adds a very nice visual aspect to your physique. I believe I only gained ~5lbs, but, visually, it was approximately 10!

If one responds to PRIME, it most definitely imparts that 'muscle density' look!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was my favorite aspect of PRIME: The fullness, hardness and vascularity adds a very nice visual aspect to your physique. I believe I only gained ~5lbs, but, visually, it was approximately 10!

If one responds to PRIME, it most definitely imparts that 'muscle density' look!

It seriously is unreal. If my gf notices, then you know it HAS to be noticeable as hell because shes not really into the whole workout scene, she likes my dedication and body ( of course ) but she doesnt follow the rest of the stuff, she just knows the basics. :lol:

Also with my experience with AAS and Designers, i must say for me to feel and look this good, its very impressive.

Oh yea another thing to note, whenever i hop on a DS or soemthing of that nature i can alwas tell when its kicked in because my traps and middle back become the most noticeable when it comes to fullness and taking a new shape, yea well PRIME has definately done this, i was like wowwww hahaha.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It seriously is unreal. If my gf notices, then you know it HAS to be noticeable as hell because shes not really into the whole workout scene, she likes my dedication and body ( of course ) but she doesnt follow the rest of the stuff, she just knows the basics. :lol:

Also with my experience with AAS and Designers, i must say for me to feel and look this good, its very impressive.

Oh yea another thing to note, whenever i hop on a DS or soemthing of that nature i can alwas tell when its kicked in because my traps and middle back become the most noticeable when it comes to fullness and taking a new shape, yea well PRIME has definately done this, i was like wowwww hahaha.
Oh God, I know. I notice the tiniest fluctuations in my physique, but it is not until those moments when my veins are like hoses and muscles are carved that the fiancee goes, "What are you taking?" :lol:

Definitely though, PRIME is amazing [for me] in terms of that illusory visual aspect. You can gain 1-2lbs on the compound, but the hardness which accompanies it makes those 2lbs look much bigger!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am going to follow this one to the end. I have wondered about this supp for a while. Glad to see you are keeping the log and good luck brosef!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I love about Prime amongst other things is it is so easy to get pumped and hard. Do something minimal and it's like you just did a workout. This stuff would be awsome to get pumped before hitting the stage and the pump won't go way it' stays. You just feel big.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh God, I know. I notice the tiniest fluctuations in my physique, but it is not until those moments when my veins are like hoses and muscles are carved that the fiancee goes, "What are you taking?" :lol:

Definitely though, PRIME is amazing [for me] in terms of that illusory visual aspect. You can gain 1-2lbs on the compound, but the hardness which accompanies it makes those 2lbs look much bigger!
Haha yup! I notice things quick! But yea exactly, when things REALLY pop out then something is said, which validates for me big time that its working its magic.

If i gained 2 or 3 lbs over the course of 6-8 weeks on a natty supp id be happy. With how i feel, aggression, pumps, and the strength/mind muscle im already sold, the weight would just be a bonus.

Alright guys im gonna go hit the iron, ill be back to report the status of my workout in about an hour and a half!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to follow this one to the end. I have wondered about this supp for a while. Glad to see you are keeping the log and good luck brosef!

Glad to have ya along bro!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What I love about Prime amongst other things is it is so easy to get pumped and hard. Do something minimal and it's like you just did a workout. This stuff would be awsome to get pumped before hitting the stage and the pump won't go way it' stays. You just feel big.
Yea no doubt! Just flexing my chest while standing yesterday i was able to get pumped up and hard! It was great! :bb3:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am not so sure that this would be equivalent to eating before going on stage, but someone could give it a try.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Glad your enjoying this so much man! Seems like your body enjoys this more than mine :( My body seems to LOVE T911.