GT's goin PRIME time!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. GT's goin PRIME time!!


    Alright guys i figure with all the back n forth im gonna take Volcoms approach and run this stuff muh' damn self!

    I plan on running it 7 days a week 6 caps a day to start. Im gonna try and run this 6-8 weeks most likely as well, and after about 4 weeks may bump it up to 9 caps a day depending on how well im liking it.

    Also if im feeling really good, i may pickup some recreate to mitigate some of the Christmas Damage. Oh yea and i should have some Jacked on the way via my training partner!

    I am aiming this towards a recomp/cut. Not an all out cut but i would love to lose some fat. If i can lose fat and keep or gain strength i shall consider this product a winner.

    I will be noting everything , libido, endurance,strength, aggression, sleep, appetite, mood, pump and then overall thoughts.

    Im going to try and get some new pics. Give me a couple days with my diet as ive been holding water and feel like Fatty Mcpatty!

    Anyways first day is tomorrow guys so let the subbing and swoleness commence!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns


  2. now das wasup!!
    •   
       


  3. subbed! good luck bro

  4. I'm in for this one, too !

    Best of luck ! You and Volcom will be the final deciders in my final verdict/opinion of PRIME.
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  5. Glad to have you guys along!

    Still unsure if i will workout today, still recovering from a hellacious workout yesterday and i work all day today. I will more then likely take today off but the dosing has started!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  6. Very nice, looking forward to this.

  7. Here be the log...

    You may not have to increase the dose, it depends on how well you respond.

  8. Im in on this one, many mixed reviews on prime.... Im watching GL!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Im in on this one, many mixed reviews on prime.... Im watching GL!
    Yes and I must admit there does seem to be different level of response. I do however feel that it has been the topic of ridicule for people with hidden agenda's as well.

    Furthermore I would like to state that it's no longer a matter of whether Prime works well or not but a matter of how well Prime works for you.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yes and I must admit there does seem to be different level of response. I do however feel that it has been the topic of ridicule for people with hidden agenda's as well.

    Furthermore I would like to state that it's no longer a matter of whether Prime works well or not but a matter of how well Prime works for you.

    Exactly my thoughts as well and the reason why I've decided to run this myself and figure out if it is indeed a good product for me or not.

    As far as dosage goes ill ride it out at 6 caps a day most likely for around 4 or so weeks unless I feel nothing, then I may bump it to 9 but if im getting good results off of 6 a day ill definately keep it there.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Exactly my thoughts as well and the reason why I've decided to run this myself and figure out if it is indeed a good product for me or not.

    As far as dosage goes ill ride it out at 6 caps a day most likely for around 4 or so weeks unless I feel nothing, then I may bump it to 9 but if im getting good results off of 6 a day ill definately keep it there.
    That in fact is the way to to... it's the strength increases that will ultimately tell you how well Prime is working. If you get some of the early symptoms so much the better. Euphoria is the first symptom I experienced.

  12. Well day 1 is down! Obviously nothing to note yet. Tomorrow will be probly legs, or possibly shoulders, im unsure yet!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  13. Cool beans - subscribed.

  14. Tear the weights apart brother!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Tear the weights apart brother!
    Im gonna push my body to the brink!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  16. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im gonna push my body to the brink!!
    Yah tear it up!! Just make sure you get plenty of rest between battles. I think this is what has saved me from burn out.

  17. Subbed Wishing you better results than what I got.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah tear it up!! Just make sure you get plenty of rest between battles. I think this is what has saved me from burn out.

    Yea no doubt about that one! I love my rest days so i should be ok, but who knows, maybe i go crazy and train like 6 days a week...wait...nahhh hahaha. Ill still train hard as can be though!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Subbed Wishing you better results than what I got.
    Hahah thanks bro! Im hoping prime works for me too! Its all a big waiting game right now.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  20. Alright guys went in and kicked out shoulders yesterday. Got in a quick workout as i had to go with the lady on a tour in a limo to see christmas lights.

    Nothing to note really yet from prime. I seemed to have a tad bit more endurance but im not sure if i can give the credit to prime or the ephedra i popped pre workout.

    Anyways today will probly be makeup back day with some chest and legs thrown in. We shall see. Im taking all my prime doses with fats too btw.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  21. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Alright guys went in and kicked out shoulders yesterday. Got in a quick workout as i had to go with the lady on a tour in a limo to see christmas lights.

    Nothing to note really yet from prime. I seemed to have a tad bit more endurance but im not sure if i can give the credit to prime or the ephedra i popped pre workout.

    Anyways today will probly be makeup back day with some chest and legs thrown in. We shall see. Im taking all my prime doses with fats too btw.
    Nice one man! Taking the lady out in style eh!

  22. I hate to be the only one with a somewhat negative post, but I ran Prime, and I did like it, but it does not compare to 3 kings or double or nothing stack from GD. The only reason I say that is because I know you ran the double or nothing stack, whick I know you loved. I am sure you will be making your own comparison whether subconciously or not. With that being said, good luck, and I will be watching. Key thing with Prime, it is easy to get carried away while working out, so try not to over train.

  23. I would also like to include that pre prime my major lifts are as follows.

    T-Bar rows: 4 45's for about 10 reps
    Incline dumbells: 90s for about 8-10 reps
    On a good day squats ATG 225: 10-15 reps, sometimes even 20 haha.
    Shoulders incline military DB's: 80s 10 reps
    Dips 2 45's for about 8 reps

    Thats all i can think of right now, those are the lifts that stick out the most to me.

    Anyways im downing some PB and some prime and im hittin the weights. Be back with the report! :bb3:
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  24. Tear the weights apart my man!

  25. Alright guys got in and did some back some chest some bis n tris. Nothing huge but did about 4 or so sets for each body part.

    Strength was up on incline hammer strength for sure. Everything else was pretty normal, the one thing that stood out though bigtime for me was the pump, holy hell i felt HUGE, now was this prime? Ive gotta say yes. Why? Because thats ALL i took pre workout, nothing else!

    If this continues to go like this i will have to say im impressed. The pump felt like i was "on". Im hopin this continues.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  26. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Alright guys got in and did some back some chest some bis n tris. Nothing huge but did about 4 or so sets for each body part.

    Strength was up on incline hammer strength for sure. Everything else was pretty normal, the one thing that stood out though bigtime for me was the pump, holy hell i felt HUGE, now was this prime? Ive gotta say yes. Why? Because thats ALL i took pre workout, nothing else!

    If this continues to go like this i will have to say im impressed. The pump felt like i was "on". Im hopin this continues.
    Yep that be the Prime... sounds like your going to have a nice ride...hope it's no problem when you start feeling like that 24-7... :bb3:

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yep that be the Prime... sounds like your going to have a nice ride...hope it's no problem when you start feeling like that 24-7... :bb3:

    Got in and tore the gym up again today! Wasn't able to take my 2nd dose with fats but it seemed to not matter. Did some legs, some diff back exercises, someincline db's, and some shoulders. Let me tell you what! Hoollyyyy crap! Can you say pumped and vascular? I honestly had no idea pumps would be like this.

    Im takin tomorrow off and going to disney with my lady, so a much needed break but DAMN I didn't wanna leave the gym!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  28. Subbed bro have a great time, hope you enjoy this and it works for you, im not breaking into my prime just yet.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Subbed bro have a great time, hope you enjoy this and it works for you, im not breaking into my prime just yet.

    Thanks bro, so far I am enjoying it. Its still early but im stoked with what I've seen thusfar.

    Also I wonder what's the longest I should run this. 12 weeks?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  30. I ran it 3 x 3 and at the end of the fourth bottle the effects began to rapidly diminish. I would say 6-8 weeks is the point of diminishing returns, anything else and you would be wasting money. I am going to begin again in a few weeks, and will let you know what the best 'break' is.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 10:59 AM
  2. new cycle ... this time goin for the t-1
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 12:48 AM
Log in
Log in