LETS GET LEAN!!
Hey guys. I have been lurking the forums for about 3 months now,gaining as much information as I can possibly read. I was leaning on the verge of running a cut/recomp H-Drol cycle. I have decided against that ( 75% I didnt have the 200$ to throw down as I just paid my car payment and rent). The other 25% is that I am still getting my training and diet in check. After reviewing a bunch of logs, I just placed my order for the Body Transformation Pack from PAL. ( and a bottle of becasue I really wana try the stuff!). I am really excited to start this log as it will be my first and hopefully some of the friends I have made on AM will join in for my fun.
A little about me: I'm 21 years old. I played football and rugby in high school, rugby in college up until sophmore year. During practice, I rolled to the left and got slammed. I heard a crack, couldnt walk..looked down and my bone was sticking outta the side of my ankle. What was attached to that bone you ask? Well, part of my akilees tendon. I went through surgery after surgery and about a year and a half of rehabilitation. During these times, I drank heavily, smoked heavily, and did some crazy drugs. No gym for me.
My breakfast consisted of dunkin donuts, taco bell lunch, wendys dinner. I gained about 40 pounds and it was all fat.
Welp, 4 months ago I got off my fat ass and got up the stregth and courage to start going back to the gym. Slowly but surely the fats comming off ( started off at 250, now down to 215). Id say my BF is around 20-25%. I always worked out, but I never ate what I should of, and I never really followed a routine ( because I had rugby 6 days a week, just went to the gym for added strength).
ANYWAYS, sorry about that book, but here is my plan:
Run this stack for 4 weeks, and a **** ton of cardio izza:.
Im at the gym 6 days week, sometimes even 7. 1 of those days is usually dedicated to just cardio.
The "GYM" I go to sucks. Because of all this me being broke BS (I decided it was a good idea to spend 1000$ in exhaust and 2000$ on a sound system for my car),I was forced to cancel my 40$ a month membership and go to planet fitness ( I know, its legit miserable, but its all I can afford until I save up for a few weeks and go back to Mikes Gym).
I run something like this-
Day5- LIGHT LEGS- I am still very weary about my ankle. Hense why I refuse to do heavy squats(atleast for a while).
Day6- OFF/ Cardio
I am working on my diet as we speak. I will post up what I think I should be utilizing, and I would like you to critique it. For the next few days until I wait for my order, I will post up my diet/ routine and I would love for feedback!
- Plasma Jet ( Got about 2 weeks left)
- Levi R
- Anabolic Edge
- Whey Protein
- Mens 1 A Day
Ne Whose...its gonna be a bump ride, but I'm so ready for it