Bravoboy work'n with LG's BC + EAA

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
LG's BC + EAA

First of all thank you LG for putting this nice supplement on sale for $15.
Previous expreience with intra-workout supps:
Xtend

After day 1 of taking this:
The flavor is awesome and I really enjoyed it during my morning routine. It is alot tastier than xtend that is for sure and blue raz is a great flavor anyway. As far as how my workout went I did notice that during my leg workout i didn't get that light headed/nausia feeling i usually get. Mostly great taste.

My workout routine and status:

I am currently focusing on my legs due to a 6 week old shoulder injury. So this week is the first week that i will incorporate some shoulder and chest exercises. the past 6 weeks have been miserable. Even back and arms have suffered. I am a 5 day a week go getter and having my injury after a good 4 month run is hurting me. but I'm glad to be back! slowly but surely.
this is my first reaction to taking the supplement. I will not dose it again until PCT of my upcoming cycle which i will log and have a link to this page that will be updated weekly. there will be other logs to follow of my other supps and staples i will be dosing.

Once Again, Thanks for the Great customer service I received and a great product!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you enjoyed the product so far man! Also thanks for taking the time to post this up, we appreciate it :)

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Taste - After day 3 of using this stuff I still enjoy how the taste is. very easy on the stomach with not too much of a sweet taste.

Mixing - Since I was off today I didn't dose my Glycergrow with my amino so i never was really able to comment on the mixing. It does mix good enough for me as well as others i assume it would. but mixing it my itself i was able to see that there was still some of the product that needed to be dissolved. since i drink it in 12 oz I just refill my bottle with water and keep on movin on.

Had it when i woke up this morning and felt good!
Overall i enjoy it and obviously worth the bucks.