Bravoboy work'n with LG's BC + EAA

1. Bravoboy work'n with LG's BC + EAA

LG's BC + EAA

First of all thank you LG for putting this nice supplement on sale for $15.
    Previous expreience with intra-workout supps:
    Xtend

After day 1 of taking this:
    The flavor is awesome and I really enjoyed it during my morning routine. It is alot tastier than xtend that is for sure and blue raz is a great flavor anyway. As far as how my workout went I did notice that during my leg workout i didn't get that light headed/nausia feeling i usually get. Mostly great taste.

My workout routine and status:

I am currently focusing on my legs due to a 6 week old shoulder injury. So this week is the first week that i will incorporate some shoulder and chest exercises. the past 6 weeks have been miserable. Even back and arms have suffered. I am a 5 day a week go getter and having my injury after a good 4 month run is hurting me. but I'm glad to be back! slowly but surely.
    this is my first reaction to taking the supplement. I will not dose it again until PCT of my upcoming cycle which i will log and have a link to this page that will be updated weekly. there will be other logs to follow of my other supps and staples i will be dosing.

Once Again, Thanks for the Great customer service I received and a great product!

2. Glad to hear you enjoyed the product so far man! Also thanks for taking the time to post this up, we appreciate it
    •   

3. Yeah, definitely using this without any carbohydrates tomorrow...

If it can taste great, I'm not gonna miss out on it!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

4. Taste - After day 3 of using this stuff I still enjoy how the taste is. very easy on the stomach with not too much of a sweet taste.

Mixing - Since I was off today I didn't dose my Glycergrow with my amino so i never was really able to comment on the mixing. It does mix good enough for me as well as others i assume it would. but mixing it my itself i was able to see that there was still some of the product that needed to be dissolved. since i drink it in 12 oz I just refill my bottle with water and keep on movin on.

Had it when i woke up this morning and felt good!
    Overall i enjoy it and obviously worth the bucks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. does hst work (hyp specfic training) work??
    By Trapstar in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 11:37 PM
  2. Work, Work, Work, Now Advice
    By NYsOnly519 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 04:55 PM
  3. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 06:46 PM
  4. If IGF doesnt work, will GH work?
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 12