Trying a run at the new Mitotropin

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Well I just got my order of Mitotropin in the mail today. I have not tried anything new in quite awhile, so I thought what the hell. I am very skeptical but figured I will give it a honest try. I will start next week, gotta wait for deer season to be over, no way to keep my hydration like I want when sitting in a tree stand for hours a day,,,LOL

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Anybody have any comments about creatine with this. I am currently taking creatine, just wondering if I shold stop creatine for the 30 days or not.....

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Starting the Mitotropin on Monday, so I took some pre run measurements today. Anxious to see if this stuff really does anything. Here are my current stats

Age 30
Height 5'10''
Weight 198.6
BF % 12..measured with Accu-Measure calipers
Chest 42.5
Bicep 15
Waist 34
Quad 25.5
Calve 16.25

I hit the weights 4 days a week, cardio 3-4 mornings a week, and have a pretty clean diet with lots of protein.

My current supps are
Shock Therapy and Storm stack preworkout
Creatine Mono with protein Postworkout
Uni-liver thru the day about 16 tabs per day
Animal Pak at night
toss in the Mitotropin and see what happens

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Ok well its Saturday and I decided to go ahead and start the Mitotropin.

1st dose at 8am
By 830 I had an upset stomach, ate breakfast at 9 and the stomach thing continued till about noon. No other feeling from 1st dose.
2nd dose at 230
Stomach is better but doesnt feel normal. I now have a weird kinda feeling of lightheadness that worsens when I first stand up...Very weird..thankfully this is a non workout day for me

Tomorrow is chest/tri day, so guess we will see how this goes. Hope for a better feeling in the days to come..

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can you please post the ingredient profile?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
interested in this, stay hydrated!

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
SUPPLEMENT FACTS

3 MitoTABS per serving

Vitamin E - 5IU

Mitotropin Uncoupling Complex - 1275mg
N-Acetyl L-Canitine, Flax seed powder, undaria pinnatifida extract (10% fucoxanthin), grape seed extract (50% kaempherol, capsicum annum extract (40% capsiate), 3,3' diiodo-l-thyronine, 3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine

Thermophoric Lypolytic Acceleration Blend - 1774mg
L-Tyrosine, beta-phenylethylamine, green tea extract (50% polyphenols, 30% catechins), caffiene anhydrous USP, green coffee bean extract, hordenine, evodia rutaecarpa extract (10% evodiamine), synephrine, DL-phenylalanine, ginko biloba extract, uncaria rhynchophylla, sinofranchetia chinesis, Hyperzine-A.

Free Radical Attenuation Matrix - 158mg
Tumeric (curcuma longa root), artichoke extract (15% 3-0-caffeoylquinic acid), D-alpha-tocopherol, L-SE-Methylselenocysteine

Other Ingredients
Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate

M

manbeast31

Awards
been using this and MMV2 and epi for about a week now and its awesome this stuff makes you sweat like your running from the cops

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
interested in this, stay hydrated!
I will do my best to keep an accurate and unbiased log of the next 30 days.

As far as hydration goes I normally go thru about 1 to 1.5 gallon per day, plus a few diet sodas.

I have stopped the soda to see how I handle the extra caffeine in the supp.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
been using this and MMV2 and epi for about a week now and its awesome this stuff makes you sweat like your running from the cops
Your not the only one I have heard this from. Hopefully the neg sides stop after a few days.

At this rate I am sure to loose weight, since its day one and this stuff has had my stomach tore up and had to drop a duece 4 times already today....I know too much info...but its the truth

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Day 1 Diet

Calories 3045
Protein 324
Carbs 210
Fats 101

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
I will agree with ya on that. That is something for me to work on reducing. I have not actually tracked my intake in a long time, so its a bit of an eye opener..

M

manbeast31

Awards
as far as dropping the ole duece i starts from day one and it doesnt stop trust me. but so far im getting great results with the stack im on. ive not only losing weight but i can im gaining muscle too.:bb3:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are you monitering your blood pressure with that stack, that sound pretty intense.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Day #2

1st Dose 0800
Within an hour I had the upset stomach thing again, just like yesterday. Hit chest and tri's about 1100, kinda a half a** workout. Stomach felt nasty and I just wasnt feeling it, which is extremely odd for me, normally I pry myself away or I could overtrain easily.
2nd Dose 1500

Todays Intake
Calories 1851
Protein 247
Carbs 164
Fat 23

See how this week pans out. As of right now I am not sure what to think, its early to draw a good conclusion as of yet. I will say that is things dont take a better turn, I will be taking advantage of the money back guarentee...LOL

M

manbeast31

Awards
yah ive been monitoring it so far the highest was 133/70

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Day 3

1st Dose 0615
Cardio(treadmill) 0715
2nd Dose 1330

Work day at the firehouse today. No weight training today, only cardio. No stomach problem from first dose today, but did get same symptoms from second dose. Felt good today aside from the upset stomach this afternoon. I feel NOTHING from the Mitotropin, they say it takes 5-7 days to notice any effects.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Day 4

1st Dose 0800
Back, Bi and Abs Day.
2nd Dose 1400

Ok morning at the gym, did not have much energy really. This stuff still tears my stomach up, not sure what thats all about. Energy was lacking today, actualy took a nap and I am drinking a diet soda as I type trying to get some energy rolling. Still no effects from this stuff......

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious about this.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Day 5

1st Dose 0630
2nd Dose 1500

Shoulders, traps, and cardio today.

Not much change from the first 4 days, no extra energy, no focus, no warm feeling. Still get the upset stomach, today is was just from the 2nd dose. As I sit here at the computer I really dont like the way I feel, just weird. The last two nights it has taken me over 2 hours to get to sleep. I am not impressed at all in this product after 5 days and it feels as tho Gaspari should head for the drawing board again.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Day 6

1st Dose 0700
Legs, Abs, and Heavy Bench today..
2nd Dose 1330

Good leg workout today, I did nail 425 for 5 reps with green bands on assistance...Not huge numbers, but I have not been heavy for awhile, so I was happy with it.

As far as the Mitotropin goes still rips my stomach up, more so after the second dose. It still gives me this weird feeling of vertigo throughtout the afternoon and early evening. Oh and the only other thing I feel from this stuff is that my wallet is about 60 bucks lighter.

M

manbeast31

Awards
its an uncoupler so its going to "tear" up your stomach. it does mine like mad but its mostly fat that youve eaten. so far ive dropped 4 percent b/f and gained a good 6 lbs of muscle not bad so far. but yah the stomach thing sucks. as far as the vertigo goes it happened to me the 7th day or so it was bad i chalk it up to the 4 mile run and a high than norm bp 148/77 !!!

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
its an uncoupler so its going to "tear" up your stomach. it does mine like mad but its mostly fat that youve eaten. so far ive dropped 4 percent b/f and gained a good 6 lbs of muscle not bad so far. but yah the stomach thing sucks. as far as the vertigo goes it happened to me the 7th day or so it was bad i chalk it up to the 4 mile run and a high than norm bp 148/77 !!!
SO how long have you been taking it to lose the 4 %???

M

manbeast31

Awards
ive been taking epi and mmv2 along with it and running like an animal. but to answer your question almost a month now

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Didn't get a chance to post yesterday.

Day 7

1st Dose 0630
Cardio
2nd Dose 1400

This was an off day for me because I had EOD squad training all day. I did get up early and get some cardio in before training. As with the previous days, I really get nothing from the Mitotropin and honestly think it is worthless. I am stopping my use and will be returning the unused portion to bb.com for my refund, since Gaspari did put a money back guarantee on this crap.........Very disappointed, but I kinda expected it.......

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Well today would have been day 8, BUT I choose to stop the Mitotropin after 7 days of nothing.

I hit ME deads today and nailed a PR. Today was the first time my head and stomach felt right since I started ths sh*t...

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
What did you expect in 7 days?

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
What did you expect in 7 days?
I was not expected some kinda of miracle feeling in any amount of time. The issue I had was that the Mitotropin made feel like complete sh*t everyday I took it. Most days I did not feel like lifting becasue my stomach was so upset from this stuff. I have heard some success stories with it, so maybe its just me?????????

M

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear that it didnt workout cause i as well really wanna try this product after reading other success stories but who knows yet what ill do also i wouldve suggested taking some pepto-bismol to help with the stomach aches man, well atleast you get your 60bucks back thats a positive

T

thegameoflife

Awards
I was not expected some kinda of miracle feeling in any amount of time. The issue I had was that the Mitotropin made feel like complete sh*t everyday I took it. Most days I did not feel like lifting becasue my stomach was so upset from this stuff. I have heard some success stories with it, so maybe its just me?????????
i tried taking Mitotropin while snowboarding last week. yes, i had a constant feeling like i was going to puke at any moment. Then... today i took it while sitting at the office and i was fine.

going to try it over course of this week.