Trying a run at the new Mitotropin

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    What did you expect in 7 days?
    I was not expected some kinda of miracle feeling in any amount of time. The issue I had was that the Mitotropin made feel like complete sh*t everyday I took it. Most days I did not feel like lifting becasue my stomach was so upset from this stuff. I have heard some success stories with it, so maybe its just me?????????

2. sorry to hear that it didnt workout cause i as well really wanna try this product after reading other success stories but who knows yet what ill do also i wouldve suggested taking some pepto-bismol to help with the stomach aches man, well atleast you get your 60bucks back thats a positive
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ffmedic32 View Post
    I was not expected some kinda of miracle feeling in any amount of time. The issue I had was that the Mitotropin made feel like complete sh*t everyday I took it. Most days I did not feel like lifting becasue my stomach was so upset from this stuff. I have heard some success stories with it, so maybe its just me?????????
    i tried taking Mitotropin while snowboarding last week. yes, i had a constant feeling like i was going to puke at any moment. Then... today i took it while sitting at the office and i was fine.

going to try it over course of this week.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. mitotropin
    By hootie1970 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 04:49 PM
  2. EC vs. Mitotropin...
    By thewolf49 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 09:09 PM
  3. Q about Mitotropin
    By Young One in forum Supplements