Trying a run at the new Mitotropin

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by manbeast31 View Post
    its an uncoupler so its going to "tear" up your stomach. it does mine like mad but its mostly fat that youve eaten. so far ive dropped 4 percent b/f and gained a good 6 lbs of muscle not bad so far. but yah the stomach thing sucks. as far as the vertigo goes it happened to me the 7th day or so it was bad i chalk it up to the 4 mile run and a high than norm bp 148/77 !!!
    SO how long have you been taking it to lose the 4 %???

2. ive been taking epi and mmv2 along with it and running like an animal. but to answer your question almost a month now
    •   

3. Didn't get a chance to post yesterday.

Day 7

1st Dose 0630
    Cardio
    2nd Dose 1400

This was an off day for me because I had EOD squad training all day. I did get up early and get some cardio in before training. As with the previous days, I really get nothing from the Mitotropin and honestly think it is worthless. I am stopping my use and will be returning the unused portion to bb.com for my refund, since Gaspari did put a money back guarantee on this crap.........Very disappointed, but I kinda expected it.......

4. Well today would have been day 8, BUT I choose to stop the Mitotropin after 7 days of nothing.

I hit ME deads today and nailed a PR. Today was the first time my head and stomach felt right since I started ths sh*t...

5. What did you expect in 7 days?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    What did you expect in 7 days?
    I was not expected some kinda of miracle feeling in any amount of time. The issue I had was that the Mitotropin made feel like complete sh*t everyday I took it. Most days I did not feel like lifting becasue my stomach was so upset from this stuff. I have heard some success stories with it, so maybe its just me?????????

7. sorry to hear that it didnt workout cause i as well really wanna try this product after reading other success stories but who knows yet what ill do also i wouldve suggested taking some pepto-bismol to help with the stomach aches man, well atleast you get your 60bucks back thats a positive

8. Quote Originally Posted by ffmedic32 View Post
    I was not expected some kinda of miracle feeling in any amount of time. The issue I had was that the Mitotropin made feel like complete sh*t everyday I took it. Most days I did not feel like lifting becasue my stomach was so upset from this stuff. I have heard some success stories with it, so maybe its just me?????????
    i tried taking Mitotropin while snowboarding last week. yes, i had a constant feeling like i was going to puke at any moment. Then... today i took it while sitting at the office and i was fine.

going to try it over course of this week.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please don't yell at the new guy
    By airforceray in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 01:50 PM
  2. What to run with the new 1t
    By 04svtspray in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 08:16 PM
  3. anyone try the new size on tablets
    By mixedup in forum Supplements