M-Drol Log/Review

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.64%

M-Drol Log/Review

I will do a little write up to keep track of my thoughts on this product and give others interested in it my $ .02. I learned a lot from reading others logs/post so figured I could take a little time and post what I have found for myself.

Any questions I will try to answer, and open to suggestions, but would request no comments about the need for clomid/nolva. I know I should have one of these, but chose not to. I will not jeopardize my career for a substance that is in fact illegal for me to have in my possession. I will show my final blood work after cycle and how well, or poor my otc pct performed.

FOR ANYONE READING THIS, DO NOT FOLLOW IN MY LEAD B/C AS 95% OF THE PEOPLE OUT THERE WILL TELL YOU, THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT WAY TO TAKE THIS AND ARE PROBABLY RIGHT. DO YOUR RESEARCH AND COME UP WITH YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS, SO WHEN YOU MESS YOURSELF UP YOU HAVE ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME!

ABOUT ME:

30 yoa, 5'9" 184lbs to start, ~12% b/f
    Training about 12 years, Taken andro back in the day (when legal), but not much other than creatine since then. Just finished a ephedra/caffeine stack cut 3 days prior to the start of this cycle. (Dropped 20 lbs in 6 months)

Had lab work done 1st day of cycle.

Cycle CEL MDROL 10mg = 1 cap

MDROL- 10mg days 1 and 2,
    20mg days 3-15
    30mg days 15-19
    Cycle support 1 scoop in pm and 1 in shake
    Shake- 2 scoops eas protein, 3tbs pb, 3tbs fiber, banana
    2 VS M/V

daily food intake (aprox) 3000-4000 cal, 200 protein, 300-400 carbs, 75-150 fat

WORKOUT

I say to workout 7 days a week. With that said I have no planned days off. When something comes up or I end up extremely tired or sore and feel my body needs a day, that is my day off. This usually gives me a 5-6 work out days a week.

I will train reps no less than 6, trying to keep between 8-12. Sets either 3 or 4 for all exercises.

splits are

Back/Traps/Abs
    Chest
    Legs
    Shoulders/Traps
    Arms/Abs

Dayoff or repeat rotation

Cardio (walk 200-400 cals burned per day)

If one particular muscle group is sore, I will listen to my body and swap something in that feels rested and good.

***RESULTS***

End of 19 Day cycle- 194lbs (gained 10 lbs)

SIDES / REVIEW

I felt alright through the cycle. I have been hungry as hell. Im sure its partly b/c of the Mdrol but also having taken the ECA stack in the past, realize that when you come off the ECA, the appetite comes on strong. Mood was good. Only side effects I experienced was approximately 15 to 20 zits on my back with a few on my forehead. (nothing compared to what I though might happen,and in my opinion not crap). Was a tired through-out but that was kind of normal and I considered that part of "getting older". All and all I felt good, and could tell that my strength was up. I pushed the weight up much easier at the beginning of the second week. I do not have any max numbers since my days of 405+ benching and aching joints are over. I will only train in the 6+ rep range from now on (and must say the joints feel GREAT!) By the time I quit (day 19) I was getting good pump/feeling in the gym like FU@# YEAH! ready to get more!!!

Now for the ***** of the cycle and why some are probably wondering wtf is up w/19 days??

Well it took my slack azz Dr. 2 weeks to get my labs back to me. Sooo 14 days into they cycle I get the call that my lab was great..... other than my TSH level which was a .004 (way low/almost none). Hmmm this would explain why im so friggen tired!!! Now with that dilemma, I though about it, and while still getting good to great results with no sides, I decided to pull the plug on this cycle until I figure what the hell is causing this.

I am now on day 1 of pct and found out of a death in the family. I will be traveling 800 miles for a funeral in two days. The cycle I thought was going great had now come to a point I had not planned. The training will take a break for 6 days, and post cycle labs I had planned will now be pushed back. Guess I will just get the blood work done at the end of PCT.

OTC PCT is as follows.

Week 1

AM (pre workout)
    4 caps ZMA (Dymatize Zforce)
    5 mg Creatine (Prolab)
    1 cap Reversitol (iForce)
    1 cap I3C (Vit Shoppe 200mg)
    2 scoop ALCAR (SAN)
    2 Multi (Vit Shoppe)
    2 caps / 50 mg 7-KETO DHEA (Vit World)
    Omega 3's
    Same shake as above (w/ cycle support)

Prior to bed

4 caps ZMA
    2 caps Reversitol

Week 2

Same other than the Reversitol (will follow the taper down instructions on bottle, and will lower the 7-Keto as well.

Well I will be hitting it hard, for 1 more day then taking a week off, for this trip. I will return and finish off this OTC PCT with a kill it in the gym workout to make up for lost time. I will post up my final labs to show the results.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  345 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.75%

Sorry to hear bout your loss. Looks like you got good results prior to pulling the plug. I'm interested in seeing whether or not the OTC PCT works well for you considering the circumstances. Alot to deal with while coming off.... Good luck to you!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.64%

And the final results of this terrible cycle................

Well I should not say the cycle itself was terrible, more like what took place during/after. After getting good results I did stop on day 19. In a few months when I do again, I will probably go to 28 days. I began getting good gains at mid week 2 and really noticed a difference in the gym till the end of the cycle.

The low TSH level (thyroid) had nothing to do with this cycle. I had blood work done before the cycle but since I felt alright, I started the cycle before I got the results.

The cycle ended they day I left town for a funeral and a week without working out was how I started my pct. Then week 2 was not much better since I got so friggen sick, not sure if it was the flu or just a bad azz cold but for weeks 2-3 I did maybe 2 workouts total, a lot of sleeping, with a bit of cold medicine on top. I did complete taking the above pct and had blood work done 2 days after pct ended. Only 2 bad readings were a

1. slight raise in liver enzymes, (which I will blame on being sick and pounding so much cold meds with most likely not enough water.
    2. Cholesterol 10 points too high. Crappy diet of what ever I can keep down and eating it the night before probably did not help. However my ratio is good, dr said that I am below average risk since my good cholesterol is high. Ratio was 2.3

Final weight is 198

Afterthoughts: The cycle was awesome. I will do again in a few months. I did not experience any side other than few zits on chest/back/head, but can live with those for a few weeks. Feel almost as if I was not shut down at all. Ready to go all day/any day with the ol'lady. I do believe this big "gyno fear" has people soooo freaked out it is easy to see the placebo effect. Reading so many of these post that you better take nolva clomid ect or else you titties are going to fall of is enought to scare anyone. No back pumps at all, but felt that on cycle I stayed so hydrated it helped that.

Overall I am happy with the results. To keep 14 lbs, with a sorry azz, no workout OTC PCT, while being sick is crazy in my opinion. Comes to show, The OTC PCT can pull you through and keep you legal!!!

The next cycle will be kick since I dont plan to end short with a funeral or being sick..... (wait, I did not plan this time.. o'well sh!t happens)
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.95%

Thanks for your input

I will do m-drol cycle too

30x30 I might change it up a little but i need 30mgs cuz I have long history.

pct reversitol, zma, tribulus, cissus

I am 180 pretty slim and 5.7 I used all kinds of ph's but I swear only by superdrol, also did couple inj cycles but I dont want to go that route anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by jackdiesel77 View Post
    And the final results of this terrible cycle................

Well I should not say the cycle itself was terrible, more like what took place during/after. After getting good results I did stop on day 19. In a few months when I do again, I will probably go to 28 days. I began getting good gains at mid week 2 and really noticed a difference in the gym till the end of the cycle.

The low TSH level (thyroid) had nothing to do with this cycle. I had blood work done before the cycle but since I felt alright, I started the cycle before I got the results.

The cycle ended they day I left town for a funeral and a week without working out was how I started my pct. Then week 2 was not much better since I got so friggen sick, not sure if it was the flu or just a bad azz cold but for weeks 2-3 I did maybe 2 workouts total, a lot of sleeping, with a bit of cold medicine on top. I did complete taking the above pct and had blood work done 2 days after pct ended. Only 2 bad readings were a

1. slight raise in liver enzymes, (which I will blame on being sick and pounding so much cold meds with most likely not enough water.
    2. Cholesterol 10 points too high. Crappy diet of what ever I can keep down and eating it the night before probably did not help. However my ratio is good, dr said that I am below average risk since my good cholesterol is high. Ratio was 2.3

Final weight is 198

Afterthoughts: The cycle was awesome. I will do again in a few months. I did not experience any side other than few zits on chest/back/head, but can live with those for a few weeks. Feel almost as if I was not shut down at all. Ready to go all day/any day with the ol'lady. I do believe this big "gyno fear" has people soooo freaked out it is easy to see the placebo effect. Reading so many of these post that you better take nolva clomid ect or else you titties are going to fall of is enought to scare anyone. No back pumps at all, but felt that on cycle I stayed so hydrated it helped that.

Overall I am happy with the results. To keep 14 lbs, with a sorry azz, no workout OTC PCT, while being sick is crazy in my opinion. Comes to show, The OTC PCT can pull you through and keep you legal!!!

The next cycle will be kick since I dont plan to end short with a funeral or being sick..... (wait, I did not plan this time.. o'well sh!t happens)

Similar Forum Threads

1. H-Drol by CEL - Review
    By derker2008 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 11:48 PM
  2. H-Drol PCT Review
    By Nolanaf67 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 04:51 PM
  3. My H drol review...GRR
    By Cantell in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12