Tried Vasocharge pre-workout today...

1. Tried Vasocharge pre-workout today...

2 scoops to the head washed down with a diet mountain dew...30min later i was soaked in sweat after a light cardio warm-up, and started my upper body routine (in my parents basement, since I am here for thanksgiving.) Its a pretty well-equipped home gym so i hit the following in super-set fashion:

Incline DB press ss w/ lat pull downs
    1x25
    1x20
    1x15
    1x12, working up to 80lb dumbells (the heaviest i have here, with a dropset at the end.

lat pulls were 120lbs worth of plates, not really sure how that translates into my normal pulls.

I then hit cable rows ss w/ flat db presses, one arm at a time. 4 sets each there, then hit some arnold presses with db curls, face pulls, and weighted rope crunches, and pushups to failure, followed by 20min walking on the treadmill.

I LIKE vasocharge...a lot, almost as much as rpm. The pumps at the higher reps were crazy, and i am still pumped 2 hours later.

I am considering turning this into a little log as i try to drop some fat that i have put on by eating countless sweet potato pies and junk throughout the last month. Goal is to get under 200lbs. At the beginning of my workout today i weighed in at 215, and by the end was down to about 211.5. Drank a muscle milk rtd (like i said, this is all put together in the confines of my parents home gym, and HEALTHY food right now is scarce because of the holiday. My goal is 10%bf, and i figure i am hovering around 13% although it is really hard to tell with all this holiday bloat. I am back in NY tomorrow, and can begin eating like an actual bodybuilder/athlete once again.

Here are the only supplements i will be using during this 6-8 week run:

Pre workout: 2 scoops berry vasocharge, 4 scoops watermelon xtend

intra-workout: 4 scoops of xtend.

all the whey cinnamon bun blend.

My goals are to get to 9-10% and hold there, as i feel my endurance and strength suffers greatly below that bodyfat, and i look pretty damn good at 10.

Workouts will be full-body at high intensity 3-4x per week. cardio will follow weights and on off days I will alternate between HIIT and endurance cardio on the stair climber.

Onward.

2. I thought vaso charge was very over powering taste, did you think that? I love it though, makes my skin tingle.

3. Quote Originally Posted by allstar View Post
    I thought vaso charge was very over powering taste, did you think that? I love it though, makes my skin tingle.
    I actually couln't really tell you, since i usually hate drinking pre-workout powders, i just put 2 scoops on my tongue and washed it down with diet mountain dew. It was a little sweet but not too bad.
    •   

4. VasoCharge is a fantastic pre-workout product !
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!

5. I like vasocharges flavoring. The product works damn well for a <$10 supp (when purchased with xtend in the workout stack).

6. Its the first time I have used it other than way back a few samples. I am going to try it for the next month and half and see how it compares to rpm.

7. +1 for VasoCharge! Gives me good clean energy. Great price for a great product. Best tasting Pre-WO drink I've ever had too, although it's leaves a sulfuric aftertaste in my mouth.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Schmazz View Post
    +1 for VasoCharge! Gives me good clean energy. Great price for a great product. Best tasting Pre-WO drink I've ever had too, although it's leaves a sulfuric aftertaste in my mouth.
    Have you tried rpm?

Similar Forum Threads

1. My deadlift workout today...
    By loganccga in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 08:55 PM
  2. Fn PISSED bench press workout today!
    By brownstown89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 05:17 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 10:37 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 01:54 PM
  5. Most Insane Pumps and workout caliber today!
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2006, 09:24 AM