An 18yr olds DT2010/Sunami Double or Nothing stack (not Sponsored)

Burthizzl

Burthizzl

Awards
Sup guys. Well im new to the forums, but not new to bodybuilding. Been doing it for 2 years now. I know i'll get some crap for running this log because im "too young for this" but you'd be wasting ur time telling me this, so really, why bother?
what im trying to get at here is, hardly ever to i find someone young like me (not that ur old) but youngster, i guess you could say, doing a test booster log. So hey, this is for you if you're curious just as i have been, so im giving it a try w/ dt2010 and sunami. My body responds better to test boosters than anything else, (did Arimatest before and did pretty good)

So there you have it. I will start my log December 1st, and it'll be in this thread. I'll post more details as to what else im stacking it with, and how im going to go on about it. Hope you guys/ladies enjoy it. Thx :welcome:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
no one is going to tell you you are too young? Its only a natural test booster, not a synthetic. No harm done as long as you monitor yourself. Even if people did advise against it. it would be to help you, not hurt you. good luck

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
yeh man ive ran sh1t like this and im 20 since i was 18

Burthizzl

Burthizzl

Awards
lol yea i might or ran it off as too defensive of a start, but anyways, looking fowards to this. I've read so much about these products and they seem legit.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it's just alot of people think that the potential to boost testosterone at your age is limited, but I played around with DTHC while I was 19 too and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing you log. Also for a future product recommendation, I had some great gains using Divanil to free up my testosterone, you might want to consider something like Divanex/Activate Xtreme.

Burthizzl

Burthizzl

Awards
I think it's just alot of people think that the potential to boost testosterone at your age is limited, but I played around with DTHC while I was 19 too and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing you log. Also for a future product recommendation, I had some great gains using Divanil to free up my testosterone, you might want to consider something like Divanex/Activate Xtreme.
fo sho dude, i'll check that out afterwards. I check my tracking number and it made it to my school's dorms already. So i'll definitely start this Monday.

Burthizzl

Burthizzl

Awards
12/01/08 Day 1:

Stack:
Diesel Test 2010
Sunami
Green Magnitude Creatine
Muscle Tech Nano Vapor
Animal Pak Vitamins
L-arginine and L-Glutamine
Jet Fuel Protein & Walmart Protein

My Starting stats:

Height: 5'11''
Weight: 162 lbs
BF: 13%

Im dont measure size, just go by weight and look. Im going to be using 3clipseGT's log as a guide to do mine, because his is very understandable to follow.

Dose: DT2010: 1mid/1pm (since im 18 i feel i should follow the instruction of not taking more than 2 tabs for the first 5 days. After that, i'll be dosing 3-4 pills a day depending how i feel)

Libido: Nothing too noticeable really, but then again it was my first day, and im only dosing w/ 2. Only thing i did notice was i woke up w/ a hard boner today lol
Endurance: Im following a HIT style of workout, and i did notice my recovery between sets were pretty damn good.
Aggression: Not much of an over the top aggression, but i did have few "i dont give a f****" moments during the afternoon.
Sleep: Sleep was freakin awesome, and i had some good dreams which i hadnt had in a loong time lol
Appetite: I'm an ectomorph, so as it is im always hungry, very hungry, so too early to tell right now.
Mood: This was definitely very noticeable. I was in a very good mood, and the whole day, i was EAGER to hit the gym.
Pump: Pump was very damn good, tore my back and chest up really good. Definitely had a beastly attitude while working out.

Overall thought: It felt pretty good, too early to tell anything right away but im definitely going to enjoy it.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The effects will kick in within 1 week, some get hit sooner. Just remember to keep your water intake up, and good luck. I'll be following along as I'm going to run DT2010 + Sunami very soon. Boost the libido for Christmas ;)

Burthizzl

Burthizzl

Awards
The effects will kick in within 1 week, some get hit sooner. Just remember to keep your water intake up, and good luck. I'll be following along as I'm going to run DT2010 + Sunami very soon. Boost the libido for Christmas ;)
Oh yea dude, i cant even stress that enough to myself to always drink lots of water. Im drinking 2 gallons a water a day. Im being very strict w/ my diet too like eat every 2-3 hours, protein shakes 3-4 times a day, at least 8 hrs of sleep etc.
and yea man my libido is gonna get crazy lol, its all good tho, im in college and single @ chico state, w/ this many hot chicks, u need a strong libido to keep up haha

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
im in, interested to see how this works out. good luck bro.

btw... dont forget to wrap it up:toofunny: haha

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
haha youngins. I was 18 till about 3 weeks ago.

hpfreak

Awards
Should have great results, good luck! Like others have said sleep tons and drink as much water as you can stand. I did a mild PH with Winny when I was 18 with great results. LOL Winny was next to free....yes I know it was not the best choice but worked well since I was heavy at the time.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
haha youngins. I was 18 till about 3 weeks ago.
haha well you got a year on me cuz i just recently turned 18... and wish i hadnt lol what did i gain? i dont use tobacco and the most controversial election of our time is passed... i just get to go to jail more readily now... wonderful!! good thing im not a criminal.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Should have great results, good luck! Like others have said sleep tons and drink as much water as you can stand. I did a mild PH with Winny when I was 18 with great results. LOL Winny was next to free....yes I know it was not the best choice but worked well since I was heavy at the time.
Whoah... D@MN, im assumin you knew little about them, did you use PCT?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
haha well you got a year on me cuz i just recently turned 18... and wish i hadnt lol what did i gain? i dont use tobacco and the most controversial election of our time is passed... i just get to go to jail more readily now... wonderful!! good thing im not a criminal.
So you werent 18 during election? that sucks man. I voted :D but yeah I agree man 18 was a bummer because I dont use tabacco either. The occasional cigar or something but thats it. and rarely at that.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
exactly, im just glad im fortunate enough to have parents that care, i know some kids that when theyve turned 18 and graduated theyre kicked out. thats some sh!t, must be tough.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
exactly, im just glad im fortunate enough to have parents that care, i know some kids that when theyve turned 18 and graduated theyre kicked out. thats some sh!t, must be tough.
Yeah. I feel kicked out enough just living 4 hours away for college haha. Its a big change living on your own man. Especially keeping everything clean and crappy room mates who don't care what time of day it is, and who dont keep things picked up. and dont pick your best friends at room mates or any friends at that. Otherwise you will want to strangle them by the end of the lease

Burthizzl

Burthizzl

Awards
im in, interested to see how this works out. good luck bro.

btw... dont forget to wrap it up:toofunny: haha
DUDE!! i HATE doing that, u dont even know how bad i hate it lol

but a/w's good to see other 18yr fellows following up. Im going to post up my Day 2 Reviews tonight when im not busy

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
DUDE!! i HATE doing that, u dont even know how bad i hate it lol

but a/w's good to see other 18yr fellows following up. Im going to post up my Day 2 Reviews tonight when im not busy
haha well id do it regardless, unless shes on BC... and even then id be d@mn careful lol big risk IMO. And ya, im curious to see how this all goes for you

Burthizzl

Burthizzl

Awards
Day 2 12/02/08

Dose: 2010 1mid/1mp

Libido: Wish i could post something here, but the honest truth is this is still at its normal, but i worry not because i still think it'll take a bit longer to notice any crazy effects on this.
Endurance: This is very good, i feel like my muscle refuse to stop lifting, and recovery between sets seems very good.
Aggression: This is somewhat noticeable, not too much yet, just having more of an "f-u then" attitude when it comes to things.
Sleep: Dude! sleep is awesome, something no other supp had done for me.
Appetite: This is high as usual. Not much to say here yet.
Mood: My mood is great, im coming back from a phase of unmotivated to work out, but this is really raising that back up. Im eager, like looking at my clock 24/7 till the gym opens.
Pump: The pump is there for sure. Did a killer workout on my arms and abs. My arms just wouldn't get tired.

Overall Though: Even though some of the factors arent noticeable yet, im still enjoying this. And im sure today, as the 3rd day, it'll be more noticeable.

ps. do you guys think i should up my dose of dt2010 from 2 to 3? i feel like waiting for 5 days is too long.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know your impatience lol. You could be conservative and do one more day at 2 caps, then bump it up , but you will be fine at 3 if you want to do that tomorrow :) And the libido will definitely kick in soon, but it does take a few days. Hormones tend to be a bit slow by definition lol.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
looks good bro, hope the libido comes along for you, but i doubt thats much a prob anyways lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh wow glad I found this log. Looks great so far man, i'll def be watching.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for support as well!

Glad my log was of some benefit and was understanable!

Kill it broski!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2 12/02/08

Dose: 2010 1mid/1mp

Libido: Wish i could post something here, but the honest truth is this is still at its normal, but i worry not because i still think it'll take a bit longer to notice any crazy effects on this.
Endurance: This is very good, i feel like my muscle refuse to stop lifting, and recovery between sets seems very good.
Aggression: This is somewhat noticeable, not too much yet, just having more of an "f-u then" attitude when it comes to things.
Sleep: Dude! sleep is awesome, something no other supp had done for me.
Appetite: This is high as usual. Not much to say here yet.
Mood: My mood is great, im coming back from a phase of unmotivated to work out, but this is really raising that back up. Im eager, like looking at my clock 24/7 till the gym opens.
Pump: The pump is there for sure. Did a killer workout on my arms and abs. My arms just wouldn't get tired.

Overall Though: Even though some of the factors arent noticeable yet, im still enjoying this. And im sure today, as the 3rd day, it'll be more noticeable.

ps. do you guys think i should up my dose of dt2010 from 2 to 3? i feel like waiting for 5 days is too long.
I tend to go with more is better, so I may be the wrong person to ask..lol. I would try to hold out to day 5 before u increase though.

Burthizzl

Burthizzl

Awards
Hey thanks to all those showing support, its appreciated. I decided to go w/ 3 pills a day yesterday and it sure did a difference. Here's my log for yesterday:

Day 3 12/03/08

Dose 1am/1mid/1pm

Libido: Ok, this was more noticeable yesterday. I wouldn't say hella high, but slightly above normal, like i feel its going to start kicking in pretty soon. So we'll see where this goes.
Endurance: This is great as always. I was able to push myself a lot harder yesterday, and recovery of 1 min between sets was all i needed to my muscles to feel ready for another set.
Aggression: Its going up for sure. Not like a rage or anything, but more of a cockiness attitude towards people. Looking at myself in the mirror one too many times lol
Sleep: What can i say, sleep is awesome. Feel rejuvenated every time i wake up in the mornings.
Appetite: This was crazy yesterday. I was eating and eating, and i couldnt seem to reach the "full" feeling even tho i could see my stomach was bloated. It was as tho i was high, really high lol
Mood: Mood its great. Recently (like 1wk ago) a girl of mine and i went our different ways and decided to just be friends and that had me a bit downsome but now, maaann i dont give an Ef. honest to god, im feeling good, just great.
Pump: Pump is always increasing. Worked on my legs and abs yesterday and i had never pushed myself soo hard on my abs that i was curling up w/ 50lbs plates just tearing up my abs. And with legs, i was really lifting like a beastly monster, my legs just wouldnt give up.

Overall thought: I loved the feeling of 3tabs a day. I'm still debating myself weather i should go w/ 2 or 3 for now. Loving the product though, that's for sure. I'm so pumped for everything, im taking the day off from going to the gym, and instead, im going to box a friend of mine whos supposedly can kick my ass. So Im going to be doing some cardio today, i'll post a video of the fight whether i win or lose. Wish me luck.

Burthizzl

Burthizzl

Awards
oh btw, thanks for those giving me rep points. i dont know exactly wut they're for or how they're used but i like them. so thanks again.

and i'll be posting my weight every 3 days. So i need to go weight myself today, and i'll post it fo sho.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Aggression: Its going up for sure. Not like a rage or anything, but more of a cockiness attitude towards people. Looking at myself in the mirror one too many times lol .
i believe everyone suffers this habit of looking in the mirror... i personally dont have a problem of one too many times... more like about 12 :bb3: haha