So let's build a stack :D
- 11-27-2008, 10:42 PM
So let's build a stack :D
I'm looking for an awesome new stack to start, but am incredibly indecisive with all these contradicting reviews floating around. So you guys wanna help me build one?
I'm currently looking for a
And anything else you guys think would help!
Thanks and Cheers!
- 11-27-2008, 11:08 PM
What is you goal, stats, training history, etc? Training without a goal is like driving without a destination.M.Ed. Ex Phys
11-27-2008, 11:18 PM
As for your stack
Creatine-MST Cre 02 or Applied Neovar
Pre Workout-MST Ragnarok or APS Plasmagen(could also watch for UPS Jacked)
Protein-All the Whey
Fat Burner-APS Phenadrine,Applied Lipotrophin or DCP/Levi Reloaded stack
Multi Vitamin-Orange Triad
Last edited by allstar; 11-27-2008 at 11:45 PM.
11-27-2008, 11:43 PM
11-28-2008, 12:34 AM
Multi-vits = ZMK or Essentials
Protein = Scivation 10lbs box
Fat Burner = DCP + Levi combo
Would substitute the creatine and the two bulk powders for the http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s....html?sel=1352 you get bcaa and creatine!
11-28-2008, 07:12 AM
My bulking stack:
ON 100% Gainer
edit: for fat burning I would add Geranium and REDuction, and drop the GROW.
Topical ATD, Blue Gene and ZMA are cycled and not perm.
I've been eyeing that new PP product though ...
11-28-2008, 11:28 AM
Wow thanks for the replies so far guys!
Sorry, I'm an 150lb 5'9 18 year old, I've been lifting for about
a year now and am pretty into it. I have a bf of 11% and
I'm basically looking to do a clean bulk.
11-29-2008, 04:04 AM
And if you're looking at a 'bulk', then you DON'T need a fat burner.
I would go with:
* Multivitamin - Anything goes, as long as it has what you need in it (I'm using Activate Sport by MHP; but NOW Adam has a Men's Multi);
* Creatine - NeoVar Recomped (also acts as nutrient repartitioner, which would be useful, especially if you're eatinge lots of carbohydrates) or Cre-02;
* Protein - use whatever you like; although you could get enough from FOOD alone, looking at your weight!
If you really want to use a Pre-Workout product (although this is not necessary), look at RPM by Applied Nutriceuticals.
Similar Forum Threads
- By MrZ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2009, 03:37 PM
- By eazy910 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-11-2008, 01:24 AM
- By Kirkatis in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 05-23-2008, 08:38 PM
- By Rugger in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 04-05-2008, 04:59 PM
- By szygiel in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2008, 09:53 AM