John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science

Okay so Today was my last day of Animal flex, which i'll be comparing this to.

Currently.... On a scale of 1-5 . 1 being the best and 5 the worst. this is specifically my elbow joint that in in "rehan" stage at the current moment.

Joint mobility...........2

joint's aching...........2

joint creaking and popping.......4

Athletic/weight lifting performance...right now its a 3 to what it was I don't even try to do what i was doing due to the fact I was in so much INTENSE pain i couldn't even do a pull up without hurting real bad. and I won't try in till my elbow is healed because It'll just set me back again if I train like a beast.

this is the rating system I'll be using. If anyone has any other rating system they can contribute in the early stages of use please list them so I can differentiate the difference.

I can't lift heavy and am lifting lightly. The ingredients are what interests me; especially cissus in healing tendons.(also lowers cortisol levels and decreases yes decreases body fat. I have used cissus before. The lower extracts seem to work better for me with joints. the higher didnt do much when I did buy it and put a hole in my wallet.

others that interest me:

In the joint-Glide Mobility Complex

Bromelain. ive taken this for over six months now.
Hyaluronic acid, which I have took and haven't saw any studies supporting it's claims. I know some people swear by it
All the others which I dont know much about and have seen them and am hopeful for.

CGC Joint regeneration Matrix
Cissus
glucosamine
chondritin
Msm

Okay I'll start it tomorrow I'm 234 so I'll be taking five capsules per day spaced out.

I just finished my Animal flex today and have a link in here I'll update it after I post this and edit it in here. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109839-animal-flex-review.html

Last edited:
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science

Okay so Today was my last day of Animal flex, which i'll be comparing this to.

Currently.... On a scale of 1-5 . 1 being the best and 5 the worst. this is specifically my elbow joint that in in "rehan" stage at the current moment.

this is the rating system I'll be using. If anyone has any other rating system they can contribute in the early stages of use please list them so I can differentiate the difference.

I can't lift heavy and am lifting lightly. The ingredients are what interests me; especially cissus in healing tendons.(also lowers cortisol levels and decreases yes decreases body fat. I have used cissus before. The lower extracts seem to work better for me with joints. the higher didnt do much when I did buy it and put a hole in my wallet.

others that interest me:

In the joint-Glide Mobility Complex

Bromelain. ive taken this for over six months now.
Hyaluronic acid, which I have took and haven't saw any studies supporting it's claims. I know some people swear by it
All the others which I dont know much about and have seen them and am hopeful for.

CGC Joint regeneration Matrix
Cissus
glucosamine
chondritin
Msm

Okay I'll start it tomorrow I'm 234 so I'll be taking five capsules per day spaced out.

I just finished my Animal flex today and have a link in here I'll update it after I post this and edit it in here. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109839-animal-flex-review.html
All good so far.

I would however, recommend that you take your dose ALL AT ONCE (i.e. 5 caps first thing in the morning), as 'spacing them out' decreases the effectiveness of the Hyaluronic Acid. (I know, because when I was beta testing, I spread my dosage out at 1 cap 4 times a day and did NOT notice anything; however, when I began dosing 4 caps first thing in the morning, all the pain, etc. went away).

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright did my first dose today...nice lil shiny cpasules.I tasted the taste as well of the Osteo-sport.

Todays perforance

joint creaking and popping.......4 I'm really not doing any exercises that would set me back.

Athletic/weight lifting performance....2 very light and I have to hold back not to go balls out.

Nautilus Fly machine 90 lbs-30 x's
chest stretch on the machine 1:00

homon db press 30 lbs- 20 x's

one arm d handle underhand press downs 20 lbs- 25 x's

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll like this. I've been on it for almost a week now and already seeing good stuff.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I hope this works for ya. I want to pick some up in the near future for my dad.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
smeton_yea, it may take 2-3 days before the pain goes and you see a noticeable difference.

I think you'll like this. I've been on it for almost a week now and already seeing good stuff.
Good to see that it's working for you :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

joint's aching...........3 I would say less, left elbow acted up on the pulldowns

joint creaking and popping.......4 on forearm curls popping sound. could have been left wrist though because I used to box and knocked a chip of a bone in my left wrists and its been popping for years.

Athletic/weight lifting performance....2 very light and I have to hold back not to go balls out.

Today was forearms, biceps, back width, back thickness and traps

full motion db curls wrists hanging off knees 8 lbs- 20 x's

Alternate db curls 25 lbs- 20 x's

Pulldowns(with Arnold handle) 110 lbs 15 x's pain on these was a 4 and I was pulling with back, not arms.

Maxican row machine 30 lbs-each side..15 x's I dont like this machine much and if I go much higher in weight Ill have to drop it because its chest supported and it cuts off breathing.

hack squat shrugs facing ahead 45 and 25 - 15 x's

Today I did a three minute ice bath because of the pain during the pull downs. my arm feels a lot better.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
just bumped you up 1.! looking good smeton,keep it up bro!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright last two days

cardio for 45 minutes...hip hurt next day soome

yesterday our gym has a game of dodgeball (in a big basketball court)about 10 verse 10. we played for games. i jumped high dodged throw hard with my arm(got sore) and got in my cardio. no issues either day.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
alright last two days

cardio for 45 minutes...hip hurt next day soome

yesterday our gym has a game of dodgeball (in a big basketball court)about 10 verse 10. we played for games. i jumped high dodged throw hard with my arm(got sore) and got in my cardio. no issues either day.
sounds good smeton!..killin' the cards!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
today no exercises that would effect elbow.

nothing that would mess with elbows though

did legs today. I'm not going to bother posting legs.

My left elbow seems to be hurting a bit more last night. it felt dry.

Today's performance(specifically on my left elbow)

joint creaking and popping.......4 (not fun) its been a long rehab. I'll wait as long as it takes to heal.

Athletic/weight lifting performance....did legs did do a rehab exercises and no problems there.

All the other joints are fine.

(left knee isn't the best and pulled hamstring muscle[been like this a month or so and can't do hamstrings intense] other than that joints are fine)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
today no exercises that would effect elbow.

nothing that would mess with elbows though

did legs today. I'm not going to bother posting legs.

My left elbow seems to be hurting a bit more last night. it felt dry.

Today's performance(specifically on my left elbow)

joint creaking and popping.......4 (not fun) its been a long rehab. I'll wait as long as it takes to heal.

Athletic/weight lifting performance....did legs did do a rehab exercises and no problems there.

All the other joints are fine.

(left knee isn't the best and pulled hamstring muscle[been like this a month or so and can't do hamstrings intense] other than that joints are fine)
hang in there smeton!..it will get better:)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nautilus chest fly machine(seat all the way up)(dantes way) 50 - 31 x's

chest stretch(hands on pads) 1:05

nautilus overhand press 50 lbs- 27 x's

scott triceps 60 lbs- 18 x's

abs hanging leg raises(almost a halfway flip, acrobat style)

arm was tender after wards. im icing 4 x's per day for 15-20 minutes each time.

Iff this keeps on next time or is sore tomorrow may have to cut these exercises out and just go with a very select few. I already don't have many options or it kills my forearm. i mean i can't fo a single pull up without feeling like im getting stabbed though in my inner arm. so today i pushed it iced before and after workout.

oday's performance(specifically on my left elbow)

joint's aching...........3

Athletic/weight lifting performance....3 wouldnt push it because of arm. pushed it farther than I had been on shoulders(more intensity)

pain was worst today, not as bad as three months ago , worse though. back off time for me on these exercises if I feel it tomorrow ..and might back off them anyways..rehab has been going well the last month with pain two times the other day and today time to back off if this keeps happen and just rep out many many reps and calibrate when its time to move on up the weight.

This cissus is some some cissus and hoping it'll repair some fo them.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Nautilus chest fly machine(seat all the way up)(dantes way) 50 - 31 x's

chest stretch(hands on pads) 1:05

nautilus overhand press 50 lbs- 27 x's

scott triceps 60 lbs- 18 x's

abs hanging leg raises(almost a halfway flip, acrobat style)

arm was tender after wards. im icing 4 x's per day for 15-20 minutes each time.

Iff this keeps on next time or is sore tomorrow may have to cut these exercises out and just go with a very select few. I already don't have many options or it kills my forearm. i mean i can't fo a single pull up without feeling like im getting stabbed though in my inner arm. so today i pushed it iced before and after workout.

oday's performance(specifically on my left elbow)

Athletic/weight lifting performance....3 wouldnt push it because of arm. pushed it farther than I had been on shoulders(more intensity)

pain was worst today, not as bad as three months ago , worse though. back off time for me on these exercises if I feel it tomorrow ..and might back off them anyways..rehab has been going well the last month with pain two times the other day and today time to back off if this keeps happen and just rep out many many reps and calibrate when its time to move on up the weight.

This cissus is some some cissus and hoping it'll repair some fo them.
looking good smeton..sorry your not up to par yet,but your doing fine:)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
joint mobility...........1.5 feeling better even thought its not right..maybe the strong working out helped strengthen some stuff yesterday...maybe the Osteo-sport

joint's aching...........1.5 doing better. no aching Im icign 4 x's per day 15 -20 minutes at a time

joint creaking and popping.....4

Athletic/weight lifting performance...none today did neck machine repping it out on the neck.. and 45 minutes cardio. boy I was denched...

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
joint mobility...........1.5 feeling better even thought its not right..maybe the strong working out helped strengthen some stuff yesterday...maybe the Osteo-sport

joint's aching...........1.5 doing better. no aching Im icign 4 x's per day 15 -20 minutes at a time

joint creaking and popping.....4

Athletic/weight lifting performance...none today did neck machine repping it out on the neck.. and 45 minutes cardio. boy I was denched...
easy does it body!..slow and smooth!alllllrrrriiiiiigggghhhhtttt!:thumbsup:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was in Walgreen's earlier and they have these magnetic massage machines and I out my hands on there and put my left hand on there hard...it shocked my injured area and the muscle/tendon/ligament whatever it is from my elbow to my wrist like a light hit it lite up in pain for a split second...

remember your dealing with someone who's had a severe injury and he's just going to have to take it easy when things like these happen. like bslick says slow and smooth..

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I was in Walgreen's earlier and they have these magnetic massage machines and I out my hands on there and put my left hand on there hard...it shocked my injured area and the muscle/tendon/ligament whatever it is from my elbow to my wrist like a light hit it lite up in pain for a split second...

remember your dealing with someone who's had a severe injury and he's just going to have to take it easy when things like these happen. like bslick says slow and smooth..
:thumbsup:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With my elbow acting up this week I didn't do what i would have and just did what was best....

forearm curls(reverse roll)..12 lbs-21x's

seated alternate db curl(did these fast as I could-elite fitness style) 20 lbs- 30 x's

nautilus pullover machine 110 lbs- 20 x's

joint mobility...........1.5 pretty good today

joint's aching...........3 this has gone up =( I could have slept on it the wrong way

joint creaking and popping.....didn't notice any today

Athletic/weight lifting performance...3 short and sweet

that's why I didn't even try pull ups. Last time I had some sucky pain while doing them..

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
How's your lean body mass holding up since you can't really jolt your upper body?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In short, It's holding up.

In long...pretty much everything upper body shrunk, arms especially, chest some shoulders, back, traps...I'm really not going to gain anything in till i go heavy than i was(and eating massive amounts of food and keeping body fat within my desired range)

Today 45 minutes cardio and 150 neck builders

joint mobility........... 2

joint creaking and popping.....2

Athletic/weight lifting performance...none today except neck...

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
In short, It's holding up.

In long...pretty much everything upper body shrunk, arms especially, chest some shoulders, back, traps...I'm really not going to gain anything in till i go heavy than i was(and eating massive amounts of food and keeping body fat within my desired range)

Today 45 minutes cardio and 150 neck builders

joint creaking and popping.....2

Athletic/weight lifting performance...none today except neck...
easy does it bro!..your looking good just the way your going!:thumbsup:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully the Osteo-Sport treats you as well as it has me. The stuff is like gold!

Cheers to ya bud!:cheers:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today legs

joint creaking and popping.....1 pretty good today thus far. I m

Athletic/weight lifting performance...testing some exercises for when I can go all out.did some front squats which im weak at did 135 -9 x's before the bar really started choking .

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Today legs

joint creaking and popping.....1 pretty good today thus far. I m

Athletic/weight lifting performance...testing some exercises for when I can go all out.did some front squats which im weak at did 135 -9 x's before the bar really started choking .
keep on'keepin' on!:thumbsup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today legs

joint creaking and popping.....1 pretty good today thus far.
Looking good :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
week overview. I pushed it too far when I did shoulder press(a friend says going all the way down isn't good for elbows) I might just have to cut that exercise out altogether and do seated side machine laterals. I'm not gaining any muscle going light and if it helps my elbow then yes all im doing is holding on to more muscle than i would be if I didnt lift at all, basically) I'm really watching this elbow and what exercises could cause a specific reaction and eliminate them. Osteo-sport has helped my arm thus far, hopefully! I have hurt it a little worst , some say cold weather makes it worse, so it is still pretty bad where it hurts if I certain exercises. Itss hard to tell when it creaks all the time. I do beleive though it has helped the tendons ligaments to some degree(remember I have a bad case of a bad left elbow[golfer's elbow] and not your everyday creak, this has been done in for well over a year after i was ignorant and ignored warning signs because I did not know[goes back to ignorance])

does anyone have any questions? I'm doing my best to answer honestly.

On a side note away from the golfers elbow...Ive been sleeping deep and feeling more recovered. this could or could not be an effect of the cissus as cissus is known to be good for catabolism. also bodyfat has lower a pinch and cissus is good for this as well.(pubmed I saw a while back) Im also taking thyrotabs which is some fast melting stuff.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
week overview. I pushed it too far when I did shoulder press(a friend says going all the way down isn't good for elbows) I might just have to cut that exercise out altogether and do seated side machine laterals. I'm not gaining any muscle going light and if it helps my elbow then yes all im doing is holding on to more muscle than i would be if I didnt lift at all, basically) I'm really watching this elbow and what exercises could cause a specific reaction and eliminate them. Osteo-sport has helped my arm thus far. I have hurt it a little worst , some say cold weather makes it worse, so it is still pretty bad where it hurts if I certain exercises.

On a side note away from the golfers elbow...Ive been sleeping deep and feeling more recovered. this could or could not be an effect of the cissus as cissus is known to be good for catabolism. also bodyfat has lower a pinch and cissus is good for this as well.(pubmed I saw a while back) Im also taking thyrotabs which is some fast melting stuff.
You can go lower, but to 90 degree elbow flexion (i.e. upper arm parallel to the floor) is enough...And you CAN gain muscle using lighter weight if you use a rep range between 12-15 reps (and are eating for muscle gain).

Cold weather can make joints with issues worse sometimes, yes, but only because of the increased stiffness, etc.

Good to see that the OsteoSport is treating you well so far, though.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can go lower, but to 90 degree elbow flexion (i.e. upper arm parallel to the floor) is enough...And you CAN gain muscle using lighter weight if you use a rep range between 12-15 reps (and are eating for muscle gain).

Cold weather can make joints with issues worse sometimes, yes, but only because of the increased stiffness, etc.

haha Guesjsn i edited it about a million times after you copy and pasted this. see the post before yours again for the edits.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

correct. You can gain muscle with any rep range as long as you get progressively stronger over time.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id like to comment I'm sleeping in a lot more. this could be related to cissus causes cortisol levels to go down(so Ive heard). About to ice arm and train in a bit.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Id like to comment I'm sleeping in a lot more. this could be related to cissus causes cortisol levels to go down(so Ive heard). About to ice arm and train in a bit.
do it up smeton!:thumbsup:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
joint mobility........... 1 there good. Osteo-sport works more immediate than animal flex. which im comparing this too. also I feel better recovered on it. Both are solid. this is more instant.

joint's aching...........1-2 not so bad when I lift an oven door I felt slight pain nothing major though

joint creaking and popping.....1.5 pretty good today the apt pro wraps helped a lot.

Athletic/weight lifting performance..upped the volume , working my way back into intensity

I got my apt pro elbow sleeve today...

Started this today as well which helped. http://saveyourself.ca/articles/frictions.php

Nautilus incline chest fly machine (seat all the way down) 100 lbs 15 x's
(seat all the way up) 100 lbs- 7 x's

Shoulder lateral machine(seat all the way down) 100 x's- 15 x's
(seat all the way up)100lbs- 20 x's

nautilus dip machine 120 lbs-18 x's
130 lbs- 13 x's

Note ..got an apt elbow brace, wore it today wow so much increased comfort. EVERYONE GET THIS THING IF YOU LIFT HEAVY WHETHER YOU HAVE ELBOW ISSUES OR NOT! it prevents them and made my arm feels so good while lifting with this thing. I'm happy.and when you've had a bum body part for a while and you feel this you start rejoicing. amen bruthas and sistas. =)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
joint mobility........... 1 there good. Osteo-sport works more immediate than animal flex. which im comparing this too. also I feel better recovered on it. Both are solid. this is more instant.

joint's aching...........1-2 not so bad when I lift an oven door I felt slight pain nothing major though

joint creaking and popping.....1.5 pretty good today the apt pro wraps helped a lot.

Athletic/weight lifting performance..upped the volume , working my way back into intensity

I got my apt pro elbow sleeve today...

Started this today as well which helped. http://saveyourself.ca/articles/frictions.php

Nautilus incline chest fly machine (seat all the way down) 100 lbs 15 x's
(seat all the way up) 100 lbs- 7 x's

Shoulder lateral machine(seat all the way down) 100 x's- 15 x's
(seat all the way up)100lbs- 20 x's

nautilus dip machine 120 lbs-18 x's
130 lbs- 13 x's

Note ..got an apt elbow brace, wore it today wow so much increased comfort. EVERYONE GET THIS THING IF YOU LIFT HEAVY WHETHER YOU HAVE ELBOW ISSUES OR NOT! it prevents them and made my arm feels so good while lifting with this thing. I'm happy.and when you've had a bum body part for a while and you feel this you start rejoicing. amen bruthas and sistas. =)
good for you smeton!:thumbsup:..im glad to see those numbers up there!:thumbsup:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
joint mobility........... 1 I really don't have a problem moving them. the only problem i do have is a loose bone or tendon or something behind my inner elbow bone that pops every time I straighten my arm out. Ive had x-rays, and MRI. They cant tell what it is.

joint's aching...........3 Gosh that friction massage yesterday made this area sore.(actually it's not a joint, its a tendon or another area, it feels like its on my joint; its not though. This is something Ive learned though research. so looking at this log you can learn a lot of stuff isn't the joints its a ligament , tendon or knotted up area. This stuff is treating my joints elegantly. I don't know if cissus will heal this or not I hope it will if not if just something I'll have to figure out to solve it. so its not joint pain anymore its a a tendon or another kind of injury.

joint creaking and popping.....1.5 alright except that last extension there's something loose that pops.

Athletic/weight lifting performance: Did legs intense pouring sweat all over the place

Overall this isn't a joint injury. This is something else that needs addressing maybe with something else, hopefully cissus can help it. For joints this stuff is great, fast acting along with cortisol control.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
joint mobility........... 1 I really don't have a problem moving them. the only problem i do have is a loose bone or tendon or something behind my inner elbow bone that pops every time I straighten my arm out. Ive had x-rays, and MRI. They cant tell what it is.

joint's aching...........3 Gosh that friction massage yesterday made this area sore.(actually it's not a joint, its a tendon or another area, it feels like its on my joint; its not though. This is something Ive learned though research. so looking at this log you can learn a lot of stuff isn't the joints its a ligament , tendon or knotted up area. This stuff is treating my joints elegantly. I don't know if cissus will heal this or not I hope it will if not if just something I'll have to figure out to solve it. so its not joint pain anymore its a a tendon or another kind of injury.

joint creaking and popping.....1.5 alright except that last extension there's something loose that pops.

Athletic/weight lifting performance: Did legs intense pouring sweat all over the place

Overall this isn't a joint injury. This is something else that needs addressing maybe with something else, hopefully cissus can help it. For joints this stuff is great, fast acting along with cortisol control.
slow and steady buddy!..but non-theless still effective!:thumbsup:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
joint mobility........... 1.5 went up since last time. may not be the joint may be the muscle and it still effects motion.

joint's aching...........2 again dont think its the jints , feel it though(could be joints) not for sure.

joint creaking and popping.....1.5 not bad

Athletic/weight lifting performance..none today, cardio yesterday, plan on it tomorrow

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
joint mobility........... 1.5 went up since last time. may not be the joint may be the muscle and it still effects motion.

joint's aching...........2 again dont think its the jints , feel it though(could be joints) not for sure.

joint creaking and popping.....1.5 not bad

Athletic/weight lifting performance..none today, cardio yesterday, plan on it tomorrow
just keep at it buddy!..your doing great!:thumbsup:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
wow. i am absolutely speechless.

i really had no idea osteo sport would work fast enough to feel the difference WITHIN one bottle! watching this.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I hope it's enough to feel after one bottle! I'm picking up one for me one for my dad soon. Too expensive for four!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow. i am absolutely speechless.

i really had no idea osteo sport would work fast enough to feel the difference WITHIN one bottle! watching this.
Its the cissus reducing pain works like nsaids in a way. the other stuff is stuff Ive been taking a while as well. I took animal flex 44 days before this and numerous joint supplements before that. yeah its a good product/

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope it's enough to feel after one bottle! I'm picking up one for me one for my dad soon. Too expensive for four!!!
another benefit is reduced cortisol. Ask him if he notes it. after half a bottle or less.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today : No exercise that could possibly effect elbow since its been hurting since I did the friction

nautilus pullover machine..I did three warm up sets and three higher rep sets I think that lowest reps I went were like six to ten. felt good.

hack squat shrugs-facing away normal position started at 25 on each side and worked way on the 3 plates per side on shrugs. really hits the top on traps.

abs- hanging leg raises three sets as many reps in till when I think/feel in body is best.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Today : No exercise that could possibly effect elbow since its been hurting since I did the friction

nautilus pullover machine..I did three warm up sets and three higher rep sets I think that lowest reps I went were like six to ten. felt good.

hack squat shrugs-facing away normal position started at 25 on each side and worked way on the 3 plates per side on shrugs. really hits the top on traps.

abs- hanging leg raises three sets as many reps in till when I think/feel in body is best.
atta boy smeton!:thumbsup:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
joint mobility........... 2. I don't know if it went up i was doing a shoulder rehab exercise and had to stop because too much elbow strain..again i don't if its the joint or a muscle knotty(yes Ive had x rays and an mri they say they cant tell what the problem is)

joint's aching...........1 not bad at all soreness from friction massage is down

joint creaking and popping.....2 just me doing a bicep curl movement without any weight

Athletic/weight lifting performance. did more volume than used too on nautilus pullovers , hack shrugs and abs. I bet body will be sore tomorrow.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
joint mobility........... 1 fine today

joint's aching...........2 hurt when I awoke and twisted the doorknob.again I think it could not be the joint and a muscle knot or tendon or ligament.

joint creaking and popping..... 1 bad today

Athletic/weight lifting performance. cardio and ive been practice doing bodybuilding poses for at least an hour yesterday and flexing today aftermath grocery shopping in the store from yesterday. muscles are tight from flexing and posing last night. too hard flexing muight have causes arm to be sore this morning when I twisted the dorrknob to open to door.

the decreased cortisol is noted. very nice aspect of Osteo-sport.

shoulders hurting a bit, and knee, nothing like elbow though......will look for some rehab exercises to do for these...happy weekend

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
joint mobility........... 1 fine today

joint's aching...........2 hurt when I awoke and twisted the doorknob.again I think it could not be the joint and a muscle knot or tendon or ligament.

joint creaking and popping..... 1 bad today

Athletic/weight lifting performance. cardio and ive been practice doing bodybuilding poses for at least an hour yesterday and flexing today aftermath grocery shopping in the store from yesterday. muscles are tight from flexing and posing last night. too hard flexing muight have causes arm to be sore this morning when I twisted the dorrknob to open to door.

the decreased cortisol is noted. very nice aspect of Osteo-sport.

shoulders hurting a bit, and knee, nothing like elbow though......will look for some rehab exercises to do for these...happy weekend
:thumbsup: