Applied Nutriceuticals Osteo-sport testing by Smeton

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I DO suggest that you get her to REHABILITATE the problem as well, since that too will ease the pain.
    which brings up an interesting point. Theres an article on here on friction massage I put out a link to. A lot of times after a logn time if the area isnt healed your body forgets about it so a friction massage can remind the body to heal that area without doing a movement that causes pain.(in my case a pullup) I did it this week and hat area was sore a couple days after. see how the friction massage works?

I think ART works the same way (my insurance doesn't cover it [most don't]I think I may lay out the money for a month and see how it works)

joint mobility........... 1 fine today

joint's aching...........1 didn't do anything that would cause

joint creaking and popping..... 3 bad today.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. cardio 45 minutes , took a nap while watching Tropic Thunder. completely senseless movie. Ben stiller is senseless.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

2. Hope that injury is healing well buddy.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    which brings up an interesting point. Theres an article on here on friction massage I put out a link to. A lot of times after a logn time if the area isnt healed your body forgets about it so a friction massage can remind the body to heal that area without doing a movement that causes pain.(in my case a pullup) I did it this week and hat area was sore a couple days after. see how the friction massage works?

I think ART works the same way (my insurance doesn't cover it [most don't]I think I may lay out the money for a month and see how it works)

joint's aching...........1 didn't do anything that would cause

joint creaking and popping..... 3 bad today.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. cardio 45 minutes , took a nap while watching Tropic Thunder. completely senseless movie. Ben stiller is senseless.
    keep on keepin' on smeton!
    board supporter

4. joint mobility........... 1 did some band rehab exercises and was fine

joint's aching...........1 good today

joint creaking and popping..... 2 they pop and creak when I just move by arm. seems better than yesterday.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. Up volume today..did 15 minutes cardio afterwards. Seem to be sleeping in in the morning, could be due to lowered cortisol.

nautilus Incline pec dec 3 sets think went up to 120 lbs

nautilus side lateral machine ...head on pad where back normally goes... 3 sets
    one set facing back...a lot stronger facing away than facing forward..didn't effect pain. did them with forearms almost

nautilus dip machine 3 sets 130--22...140 ...15 ..150 15

Using machines and doing rehab exercises.
    Twitter SmetonFitness

5. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    joint mobility........... 1 did some band rehab exercises and was fine

joint's aching...........1 good today

joint creaking and popping..... 2 they pop and creak when I just move by arm. seems better than yesterday.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. Up volume today..did 15 minutes cardio afterwards. Seem to be sleeping in in the morning, could be due to lowered cortisol.

nautilus Incline pec dec 3 sets think went up to 120 lbs

nautilus side lateral machine ...head on pad where back normally goes... 3 sets
    one set facing back...a lot stronger facing away than facing forward..didn't effect pain. did them with forearms almost

nautilus dip machine 3 sets 130--22...140 ...15 ..150 15

Using machines and doing rehab exercises.
    board supporter
    •   

6. Keep it up!

7. joint mobility........... 1 it was fine

joint's aching...........1 maybe a bit after the hammer curl and db preacher exercise. not real noticeable.

joint creaking and popping..... 2-3 pretty bad and crunchy every time I did a curl on hammer curl warm ups...put my apt wrap and and it lessened the crunching..still crunching though every rep. Sounds like a crunching sound.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. Good

Alright it snowed yesterday and did cardio outside in the snow, walked around. gym was closed..

Today Birceps forearms back,

hammer curls 15 lbs- 20 x's

preacher db curl 15 lbs- 15 x's

Nautilus pullover machine 120 lbs- 12 x's, 150 lbs- 9 x's 130 lbs- 10 x's

Hack squat shrugs

275-10 x's,315 10 x's,365- 6 x's

cardio 30 minutes 15 on bike(while I drank shake and ate apple) fifteen on elliptical machine . heart rate got up to 150 on elliptical machine.
    Twitter SmetonFitness

8. joint creaking and popping..... 2-3 pretty bad and crunchy every time I did a curl on hammer curl warm ups...put my apt wrap and and it lessened the crunching..still crunching though every rep. Sounds like a crunching sound.

hey,smeton is that going to be harsh on your joints later on down the road...do you fell pain when you hear those crunching sounds?
    board supporter

9. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    joint creaking and popping..... 2-3 pretty bad and crunchy every time I did a curl on hammer curl warm ups...put my apt wrap and and it lessened the crunching..still crunching though every rep. Sounds like a crunching sound.

hey,smeton is that going to be harsh on your joints later on down the road...do you fell pain when you hear those crunching sounds?
    Not if I take care of myself, no.

Not so much maybe a element of pain after, not anything painful or I'd cut out the exercise.
    Twitter SmetonFitness

10. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Not if I take care of myself, no.

Not so much maybe a element of pain after, not anything painful or I'd cut out the exercise.
    sounds good to me smeton!
    board supporter

11. joint mobility........... 1 fine today

joint's aching...........2 not good was driving in my suv and just turning the wheel with left hand hurt.(im guessing from yesterday forearm and biceps may have to take off forearm biceps for a couple weeks or a couple months)

joint creaking and popping..... 1. not bad didn't do anything that would cause it.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. 1. good. did one hour of cardio and was drenched. heart rate got up i forget how much 140. didn't get real high I paced myself decently. endurance will build up.
    Twitter SmetonFitness

12. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post

joint's aching...........2 not good was driving in my suv and just turning the wheel with left hand hurt.(im guessing from yesterday forearm and biceps may have to take off forearm biceps for a couple weeks or a couple months)

joint creaking and popping..... 1. not bad didn't do anything that would cause it.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. 1. good. did one hour of cardio and was drenched. heart rate got up i forget how much 140. didn't get real high I paced myself decently. endurance will build up.
    keep up the good work smeton!..when is your contest bro?
    board supporter

13. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    keep up the good work smeton!..when is your contest bro?
    Feb 1st 2009. Thanks Bslick and everyone else who's supported me. I appreciate you guys.
    Twitter SmetonFitness
  14. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Feb 1st 2009. Thanks Bslick and everyone else who's supported me. I appreciate you guys.
    no problem my man,just keep your eye's on the prize!ose:
    board supporter

15. joint mobility........... 1 fine today

joint's aching...........2 . got up today and felt pain getting out of bed. left hand driving felt something so i drove with right hand. They're crunchy and have been a long time.

joint creaking and popping..... 1. not bad didn't do anything that would cause it, holding squat bar might have stretch golfers elbow some, not severe pain of I would've felt it.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. 4..kind of powerlifting type training for quads, even though not very heavy IMHO. could have done more sets. left though cause Im going to clean for a job and get my cardio. wanted to save some in the tank, while low carbing it.

Hack squat calves 45 each side(Dc pre contest style) 12 x's

Incline glute ham riases 10 lbs- 15 x's (hams seems to be healed; although, not pushing it too far giving it time just in case

Front squat 185 wide stance (atg)ass to ground or all the way down - 4 x's

Barbell squat atg 225 - 6 x's, 275 1 x's

so really nothing that would effect elbow. possibly the barbell squat holding it. My other joints are awesome right now and I notice improvement from knees aching and the shoulders. for normal weightlifting creaks and joints this stuff works.
    Twitter SmetonFitness

16. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post

joint's aching...........2 . got up today and felt pain getting out of bed. left hand driving felt something so i drove with right hand. They're crunchy and have been a long time.

joint creaking and popping..... 1. not bad didn't do anything that would cause it, holding squat bar might have stretch golfers elbow some, not severe pain of I would've felt it.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. 4..kind of powerlifting type training for quads, even though not very heavy IMHO. could have done more sets. left though cause Im going to clean for a job and get my cardio. wanted to save some in the tank, while low carbing it.

Hack squat calves 45 each side(Dc pre contest style) 12 x's

Incline glute ham riases 10 lbs- 15 x's (hams seems to be healed; although, not pushing it too far giving it time just in case

Front squat 185 wide stance (atg)ass to ground or all the way down - 4 x's

Barbell squat atg 225 - 6 x's, 275 1 x's

so really nothing that would effect elbow. possibly the barbell squat holding it. My other joints are awesome right now and I notice improvement from knees aching and the shoulders. for normal weightlifting creaks and joints this stuff works.
    looking good buddy!
    board supporter

17. joint mobility........... 1 fine today

joint's aching...........1 didn't do anything that would cause much.

joint creaking and popping..... 2 .

Athletic/weight lifting performance. none today. low intensity cardio for 1.5 hours
    Twitter SmetonFitness
  18. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post

joint's aching...........1 didn't do anything that would cause much.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. none today. low intensity cardio for 1.5 hours
    alright smeton!
    board supporter

19. joint mobility........... 1 fine today

joint's aching...........1 didn't do anything that would cause much. when I got up a mild pain

Athletic/weight lifting performance. none today. cardio for one hour and fifteen minutes.

This log will be done by Christmas.
    Twitter SmetonFitness

20. Looks good man. I just started on osteosport two days ago. Hoping it helps my shoulder a bit. Hope the relief you felt on osteosport stays with you.

21. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post

joint's aching...........1 didn't do anything that would cause much. when I got up a mild pain

Athletic/weight lifting performance. none today. cardio for one hour and fifteen minutes.

This log will be done by Christmas.
    alright smeton!
    board supporter

22. Looking better, how do you feel?

23. Quote Originally Posted by v1hyp View Post
    Looking better, how do you feel?
    feeling better about the joints since they've come along. I'm on my way to pick up X-rays and MRis from hospital to show my ARt therapist.

joint's aching...........1 didn't do anything that would cause much. when I got up a mild pain as usual.

joint creaking and popping..... 2 . everytime I do any exercise that involves the arm joints are popping.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. 3.5..not too bad. could have been more intense, although am on pre-contest low carbing it and high cardio. after weights cardio for one hour .
    Twitter SmetonFitness
  24. Thumbs up

keep on,keepin' on smeton!..good job bro!
    board supporter

25. joint mobility........... 1 fine today

joint's aching...........1 didn't do anything that would cause much. when I got up a mild pain as usual.

joint creaking and popping..... 2 . still popping.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. cardio for an hour.
    Twitter SmetonFitness

26. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post

joint creaking and popping..... 2 . still popping.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. cardio for an hour.
    keep up the good work smeton!
    board supporter

27. Todays training

nautilus pullover machine..up to 130- 10 x's,160 10 x's , 140- 9 x's
    hack machine shrugs 285-10x's, 325- 7x's
    then a 3 lap jog in the park.(nice weather 57 degrees now
    Twitter SmetonFitness

28. Took my last dose today.

My final review Animal flex verses Osteo-sport

I seem to feel more pain relief with Osteo-sport. the most thing I can say My knees feel better. I think cissus did the instant results.Ive improved in a short matter of time with Osteo-sport with my joints. I've had a pretty bad injury and this just takes a lot of resting over a long time. Osteo-sport eased my joints and did what it claims and a good-job at it's claims.

This was my first day review

joint mobility...........2

joint's aching...........2

joint creaking and popping.......4

today.. cut out biceps and forearms today because didn't want to cause any pain since they've been feeling good.(Ill start them next week to test them out)

joint's aching...........0 didn't do anything that would cause much. (cut out biceps and forearms)

joint creaking and popping..... 1 . still popping.

Athletic/weight lifting performance.. this was up to me although Osteo-sport reduced cortisol which is something Animal flex didn't do.

I have upped volume and got more intense since starting Osteo-sport and the cortisol control has helped as far as recovering faster. Also My hemroids seem to be doing better which studies have been done that cissus is good for hemorrhoids. Osteo-sport helps hemroids! lolol

One can use this for a joint and cortisol reducing formula. I highly recommend it for any one who wants to ease their joints. i recommend people study the joint supplements Osteo-sport contains which are Bromelain (2000 GDU), CetylMyristoleate 20% (CMO), Curcumin 95%, Hyaluronic Acid, Bioperine (95-98% Piperine),Cissus Quadrangularis (40% Phytosterols), Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondrotin Sulfate 90% (Chinese Bovine), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Thank you everyone who has taken an interest in this log you made it easier on me. Peace with be you!
    Twitter SmetonFitness

29. Great Review...!I think I am going to add this to my nect cycle...cheaper then the mega man Joint from GNC..

30. Thanks for the detailed log and review smeton! I am on day 4 myself, and I've noticed a minor problem in my hip from a hockey injury has lessened a bit. It's a very minor problem/pain tho. Merry Christmas to you too buddy
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Applied Nutriceuticals osteo-sport log (unsponsored)
    By Random181 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 03:15 PM
  2. Applied Nutriceuticals vs Millennium Sport
    By redrocket399 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 05:06 PM
  3. Applied Nutriceuticals Osteo-Sport FREE GIVEAWAY !!
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 04:03 PM
  4. Applied Nutriceutical's Osteo Sport
    By rolandajoint in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 07:49 PM
  5. Have YOU tried Osteo-Sport?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 09:58 AM