Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    joint mobility........... 1 fine today

joint's aching...........1 didn't do anything that would cause much. when I got up a mild pain

joint creaking and popping..... 2 .

Athletic/weight lifting performance. none today. cardio for one hour and fifteen minutes.

This log will be done by Christmas.
    alright smeton!
    board supporter

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.32%

Looking better, how do you feel?
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by v1hyp View Post
    Looking better, how do you feel?
    feeling better about the joints since they've come along. I'm on my way to pick up X-rays and MRis from hospital to show my ARt therapist.

joint's aching...........1 didn't do anything that would cause much. when I got up a mild pain as usual.

joint creaking and popping..... 2 . everytime I do any exercise that involves the arm joints are popping.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. 3.5..not too bad. could have been more intense, although am on pre-contest low carbing it and high cardio. after weights cardio for one hour .
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.98%

Thumbs up

keep on,keepin' on smeton!..good job bro!
    board supporter
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

joint's aching...........1 didn't do anything that would cause much. when I got up a mild pain as usual.

joint creaking and popping..... 2 . still popping.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. cardio for an hour.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.98%

joint creaking and popping..... 2 . still popping.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. cardio for an hour.
    keep up the good work smeton!
    board supporter
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

Todays training

nautilus pullover machine..up to 130- 10 x's,160 10 x's , 140- 9 x's
    hack machine shrugs 285-10x's, 325- 7x's
    then a 3 lap jog in the park.(nice weather 57 degrees now
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

Took my last dose today.

My final review Animal flex verses Osteo-sport

I seem to feel more pain relief with Osteo-sport. the most thing I can say My knees feel better. I think cissus did the instant results.Ive improved in a short matter of time with Osteo-sport with my joints. I've had a pretty bad injury and this just takes a lot of resting over a long time. Osteo-sport eased my joints and did what it claims and a good-job at it's claims.

This was my first day review

joint mobility...........2

joint's aching...........2

joint creaking and popping.......4

today.. cut out biceps and forearms today because didn't want to cause any pain since they've been feeling good.(Ill start them next week to test them out)

joint's aching...........0 didn't do anything that would cause much. (cut out biceps and forearms)

joint creaking and popping..... 1 . still popping.

Athletic/weight lifting performance.. this was up to me although Osteo-sport reduced cortisol which is something Animal flex didn't do.

I have upped volume and got more intense since starting Osteo-sport and the cortisol control has helped as far as recovering faster. Also My hemroids seem to be doing better which studies have been done that cissus is good for hemorrhoids. Osteo-sport helps hemroids! lolol

One can use this for a joint and cortisol reducing formula. I highly recommend it for any one who wants to ease their joints. i recommend people study the joint supplements Osteo-sport contains which are Bromelain (2000 GDU), CetylMyristoleate 20% (CMO), Curcumin 95%, Hyaluronic Acid, Bioperine (95-98% Piperine),Cissus Quadrangularis (40% Phytosterols), Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondrotin Sulfate 90% (Chinese Bovine), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Thank you everyone who has taken an interest in this log you made it easier on me. Peace with be you!
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Great Review...!I think I am going to add this to my nect cycle...cheaper then the mega man Joint from GNC..
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.6%

Thanks for the detailed log and review smeton! I am on day 4 myself, and I've noticed a minor problem in my hip from a hockey injury has lessened a bit. It's a very minor problem/pain tho. Merry Christmas to you too buddy
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

Quote Originally Posted by nparisi View Post
    Thanks for the detailed log and review smeton! I am on day 4 myself, and I've noticed a minor problem in my hip from a hockey injury has lessened a bit. It's a very minor problem/pain tho. Merry Christmas to you too buddy
    yeah all the minor stuff adds up over time. Looking back progress has been slow; however it has improved in certain gauges I do like wrist the wrist hard..certain other measurements of progress I try and gauge with.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.98%

good job smeton!..merry-christmas to you and yours my friend!
    board supporter
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Took my last dose today.

My final review Animal flex verses Osteo-sport

I seem to feel more pain relief with Osteo-sport. the most thing I can say My knees feel better. I think cissus did the instant results.Ive improved in a short matter of time with Osteo-sport with my joints. I've had a pretty bad injury and this just takes a lot of resting over a long time. Osteo-sport eased my joints and did what it claims and a good-job at it's claims.

This was my first day review

joint mobility...........2

joint's aching...........2

joint creaking and popping.......4

today.. cut out biceps and forearms today because didn't want to cause any pain since they've been feeling good.(Ill start them next week to test them out)

joint's aching...........0 didn't do anything that would cause much. (cut out biceps and forearms)

joint creaking and popping..... 1 . still popping.

Athletic/weight lifting performance.. this was up to me although Osteo-sport reduced cortisol which is something Animal flex didn't do.

I have upped volume and got more intense since starting Osteo-sport and the cortisol control has helped as far as recovering faster. Also My hemroids seem to be doing better which studies have been done that cissus is good for hemorrhoids. Osteo-sport helps hemroids! lolol

One can use this for a joint and cortisol reducing formula. I highly recommend it for any one who wants to ease their joints. i recommend people study the joint supplements Osteo-sport contains which are Bromelain (2000 GDU), CetylMyristoleate 20% (CMO), Curcumin 95%, Hyaluronic Acid, Bioperine (95-98% Piperine),Cissus Quadrangularis (40% Phytosterols), Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondrotin Sulfate 90% (Chinese Bovine), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Thank you everyone who has taken an interest in this log you made it easier on me. Peace with be you!
    Great review, smeton_yea; I liked how you compared it to Animal Flex. Thank you for taking the time to log and review OsteoSport. Your experience should prove informative to others looking at trying it in the future.

And Liftergym33, you won't be disappointed

Happy New Year all!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Applied Nutriceuticals osteo-sport log (unsponsored)
    By Random181 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 02:15 PM
  2. Applied Nutriceuticals vs Millennium Sport
    By redrocket399 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 04:06 PM
  3. Applied Nutriceuticals Osteo-Sport FREE GIVEAWAY !!
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 03:03 PM
  4. Applied Nutriceutical's Osteo Sport
    By rolandajoint in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 06:49 PM
  5. Have YOU tried Osteo-Sport?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 08:58 AM