Applied Nutriceuticals Osteo-sport testing by Smeton

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    week overview. I pushed it too far when I did shoulder press(a friend says going all the way down isn't good for elbows) I might just have to cut that exercise out altogether and do seated side machine laterals. I'm not gaining any muscle going light and if it helps my elbow then yes all im doing is holding on to more muscle than i would be if I didnt lift at all, basically) I'm really watching this elbow and what exercises could cause a specific reaction and eliminate them. Osteo-sport has helped my arm thus far. I have hurt it a little worst , some say cold weather makes it worse, so it is still pretty bad where it hurts if I certain exercises.

On a side note away from the golfers elbow...Ive been sleeping deep and feeling more recovered. this could or could not be an effect of the cissus as cissus is known to be good for catabolism. also bodyfat has lower a pinch and cissus is good for this as well.(pubmed I saw a while back) Im also taking thyrotabs which is some fast melting stuff.
    You can go lower, but to 90 degree elbow flexion (i.e. upper arm parallel to the floor) is enough...And you CAN gain muscle using lighter weight if you use a rep range between 12-15 reps (and are eating for muscle gain).

Cold weather can make joints with issues worse sometimes, yes, but only because of the increased stiffness, etc.

Good to see that the OsteoSport is treating you well so far, though.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You can go lower, but to 90 degree elbow flexion (i.e. upper arm parallel to the floor) is enough...And you CAN gain muscle using lighter weight if you use a rep range between 12-15 reps (and are eating for muscle gain).

Cold weather can make joints with issues worse sometimes, yes, but only because of the increased stiffness, etc.

haha Guesjsn i edited it about a million times after you copy and pasted this. see the post before yours again for the edits.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post

correct. You can gain muscle with any rep range as long as you get progressively stronger over time.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

4. Id like to comment I'm sleeping in a lot more. this could be related to cissus causes cortisol levels to go down(so Ive heard). About to ice arm and train in a bit.

5. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Id like to comment I'm sleeping in a lot more. this could be related to cissus causes cortisol levels to go down(so Ive heard). About to ice arm and train in a bit.
    do it up smeton!
    board supporter

6. joint mobility........... 1 there good. Osteo-sport works more immediate than animal flex. which im comparing this too. also I feel better recovered on it. Both are solid. this is more instant.

joint's aching...........1-2 not so bad when I lift an oven door I felt slight pain nothing major though

joint creaking and popping.....1.5 pretty good today the apt pro wraps helped a lot.

Athletic/weight lifting performance..upped the volume , working my way back into intensity

I got my apt pro elbow sleeve today...

Started this today as well which helped. http://saveyourself.ca/articles/frictions.php

Nautilus incline chest fly machine (seat all the way down) 100 lbs 15 x's
    (seat all the way up) 100 lbs- 7 x's

Shoulder lateral machine(seat all the way down) 100 x's- 15 x's
    (seat all the way up)100lbs- 20 x's

nautilus dip machine 120 lbs-18 x's
    130 lbs- 13 x's

Note ..got an apt elbow brace, wore it today wow so much increased comfort. EVERYONE GET THIS THING IF YOU LIFT HEAVY WHETHER YOU HAVE ELBOW ISSUES OR NOT! it prevents them and made my arm feels so good while lifting with this thing. I'm happy.and when you've had a bum body part for a while and you feel this you start rejoicing. amen bruthas and sistas. =)

7. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    joint mobility........... 1 there good. Osteo-sport works more immediate than animal flex. which im comparing this too. also I feel better recovered on it. Both are solid. this is more instant.

joint's aching...........1-2 not so bad when I lift an oven door I felt slight pain nothing major though

joint creaking and popping.....1.5 pretty good today the apt pro wraps helped a lot.

Athletic/weight lifting performance..upped the volume , working my way back into intensity

I got my apt pro elbow sleeve today...

Started this today as well which helped. http://saveyourself.ca/articles/frictions.php

Nautilus incline chest fly machine (seat all the way down) 100 lbs 15 x's
    (seat all the way up) 100 lbs- 7 x's

Shoulder lateral machine(seat all the way down) 100 x's- 15 x's
    (seat all the way up)100lbs- 20 x's

nautilus dip machine 120 lbs-18 x's
    130 lbs- 13 x's

Note ..got an apt elbow brace, wore it today wow so much increased comfort. EVERYONE GET THIS THING IF YOU LIFT HEAVY WHETHER YOU HAVE ELBOW ISSUES OR NOT! it prevents them and made my arm feels so good while lifting with this thing. I'm happy.and when you've had a bum body part for a while and you feel this you start rejoicing. amen bruthas and sistas. =)
    good for you smeton!..im glad to see those numbers up there!
    board supporter

8. joint mobility........... 1 I really don't have a problem moving them. the only problem i do have is a loose bone or tendon or something behind my inner elbow bone that pops every time I straighten my arm out. Ive had x-rays, and MRI. They cant tell what it is.

joint's aching...........3 Gosh that friction massage yesterday made this area sore.(actually it's not a joint, its a tendon or another area, it feels like its on my joint; its not though. This is something Ive learned though research. so looking at this log you can learn a lot of stuff isn't the joints its a ligament , tendon or knotted up area. This stuff is treating my joints elegantly. I don't know if cissus will heal this or not I hope it will if not if just something I'll have to figure out to solve it. so its not joint pain anymore its a a tendon or another kind of injury.

joint creaking and popping.....1.5 alright except that last extension there's something loose that pops.

Athletic/weight lifting performance: Did legs intense pouring sweat all over the place

Overall this isn't a joint injury. This is something else that needs addressing maybe with something else, hopefully cissus can help it. For joints this stuff is great, fast acting along with cortisol control.
  9. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    joint mobility........... 1 I really don't have a problem moving them. the only problem i do have is a loose bone or tendon or something behind my inner elbow bone that pops every time I straighten my arm out. Ive had x-rays, and MRI. They cant tell what it is.

joint's aching...........3 Gosh that friction massage yesterday made this area sore.(actually it's not a joint, its a tendon or another area, it feels like its on my joint; its not though. This is something Ive learned though research. so looking at this log you can learn a lot of stuff isn't the joints its a ligament , tendon or knotted up area. This stuff is treating my joints elegantly. I don't know if cissus will heal this or not I hope it will if not if just something I'll have to figure out to solve it. so its not joint pain anymore its a a tendon or another kind of injury.

joint creaking and popping.....1.5 alright except that last extension there's something loose that pops.

Athletic/weight lifting performance: Did legs intense pouring sweat all over the place

Overall this isn't a joint injury. This is something else that needs addressing maybe with something else, hopefully cissus can help it. For joints this stuff is great, fast acting along with cortisol control.
    slow and steady buddy!..but non-theless still effective!
    board supporter

10. joint mobility........... 1.5 went up since last time. may not be the joint may be the muscle and it still effects motion.

joint's aching...........2 again dont think its the jints , feel it though(could be joints) not for sure.

joint creaking and popping.....1.5 not bad

Athletic/weight lifting performance..none today, cardio yesterday, plan on it tomorrow
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    joint mobility........... 1.5 went up since last time. may not be the joint may be the muscle and it still effects motion.

joint's aching...........2 again dont think its the jints , feel it though(could be joints) not for sure.

joint creaking and popping.....1.5 not bad

Athletic/weight lifting performance..none today, cardio yesterday, plan on it tomorrow
    just keep at it buddy!..your doing great!
    board supporter

12. wow. i am absolutely speechless.

i really had no idea osteo sport would work fast enough to feel the difference WITHIN one bottle! watching this.

13. I hope it's enough to feel after one bottle! I'm picking up one for me one for my dad soon. Too expensive for four!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    wow. i am absolutely speechless.

i really had no idea osteo sport would work fast enough to feel the difference WITHIN one bottle! watching this.
    Its the cissus reducing pain works like nsaids in a way. the other stuff is stuff Ive been taking a while as well. I took animal flex 44 days before this and numerous joint supplements before that. yeah its a good product/

15. Quote Originally Posted by nparisi View Post
    I hope it's enough to feel after one bottle! I'm picking up one for me one for my dad soon. Too expensive for four!!!
    another benefit is reduced cortisol. Ask him if he notes it. after half a bottle or less.

16. Today : No exercise that could possibly effect elbow since its been hurting since I did the friction

nautilus pullover machine..I did three warm up sets and three higher rep sets I think that lowest reps I went were like six to ten. felt good.

hack squat shrugs-facing away normal position started at 25 on each side and worked way on the 3 plates per side on shrugs. really hits the top on traps.

abs- hanging leg raises three sets as many reps in till when I think/feel in body is best.

17. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Today : No exercise that could possibly effect elbow since its been hurting since I did the friction

nautilus pullover machine..I did three warm up sets and three higher rep sets I think that lowest reps I went were like six to ten. felt good.

hack squat shrugs-facing away normal position started at 25 on each side and worked way on the 3 plates per side on shrugs. really hits the top on traps.

abs- hanging leg raises three sets as many reps in till when I think/feel in body is best.
    atta boy smeton!
    board supporter

18. joint mobility........... 2. I don't know if it went up i was doing a shoulder rehab exercise and had to stop because too much elbow strain..again i don't if its the joint or a muscle knotty(yes Ive had x rays and an mri they say they cant tell what the problem is)

joint's aching...........1 not bad at all soreness from friction massage is down

joint creaking and popping.....2 just me doing a bicep curl movement without any weight

Athletic/weight lifting performance. did more volume than used too on nautilus pullovers , hack shrugs and abs. I bet body will be sore tomorrow.

19. joint mobility........... 1 fine today

joint's aching...........2 hurt when I awoke and twisted the doorknob.again I think it could not be the joint and a muscle knot or tendon or ligament.

joint creaking and popping..... 1 bad today

Athletic/weight lifting performance. cardio and ive been practice doing bodybuilding poses for at least an hour yesterday and flexing today aftermath grocery shopping in the store from yesterday. muscles are tight from flexing and posing last night. too hard flexing muight have causes arm to be sore this morning when I twisted the dorrknob to open to door.

the decreased cortisol is noted. very nice aspect of Osteo-sport.

shoulders hurting a bit, and knee, nothing like elbow though......will look for some rehab exercises to do for these...happy weekend

20. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    joint mobility........... 1 fine today

joint's aching...........2 hurt when I awoke and twisted the doorknob.again I think it could not be the joint and a muscle knot or tendon or ligament.

joint creaking and popping..... 1 bad today

Athletic/weight lifting performance. cardio and ive been practice doing bodybuilding poses for at least an hour yesterday and flexing today aftermath grocery shopping in the store from yesterday. muscles are tight from flexing and posing last night. too hard flexing muight have causes arm to be sore this morning when I twisted the dorrknob to open to door.

the decreased cortisol is noted. very nice aspect of Osteo-sport.

shoulders hurting a bit, and knee, nothing like elbow though......will look for some rehab exercises to do for these...happy weekend
    board supporter
  21. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    wow. i am absolutely speechless.

Quote Originally Posted by nparisi View Post
    I hope it's enough to feel after one bottle! I'm picking up one for me one for my dad soon. Too expensive for four!!!
    Yes, OsteoSport really DOES work THAT FAST; you will notice pain reduction (or elimination) etc. within the first FEW days of using it!!!

And a bottle will last both of you guys 37.5 days (i.e. just over 5 weeks) at 4 caps a day.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

22. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Yes, OsteoSport really DOES work THAT FAST; you will notice pain reduction (or elimination) etc. within the first FEW days of using it!!!

And a bottle will last both of you guys 37.5 days (i.e. just over 5 weeks) at 4 caps a day.
    curious as to how this would apply to a bulging disc. g/f has a nasty one that i hope can be treated without opiates for once. do you think osteo sport would apply in this scenario? the pain is 1/2 real, 1/2 fake IMO if that helps at all.

EDIT : should probably just get a bottle and see firsthand
  23. Exclamation Bulging Discs and OsteoSport

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    curious as to how this would apply to a bulging disc. g/f has a nasty one that i hope can be treated without opiates for once. do you think osteo sport would apply in this scenario? the pain is 1/2 real, 1/2 fake IMO if that helps at all.

EDIT : should probably just get a bottle and see firsthand
    A bulging disc is not a JOINT issue, and is something that should be treated with caution. If your girlfriend is in pain, chances are the disc has herniated or ruptured, and should be rehabilitated accordingly.

If she is in pain heat therapy, ice therapy, and antianflammatory medication may help. You could possibly try OsteoSport; but since it is not a joint issue, I cannot give a guarantee that it will relieve the pain.

E-mail Alyson (alyson@appliednutriceuticals. com) and ask for some samples (enough to last a few days), and get your girlfriend to try them. If there is no relief after a week, then I would look to something else perhaps.

24. Smelton I think this is going well man! Bad joints sucks! Im going to follow this untill you are finished, I live on Tri-Flex/Fish oils for my right shoulder, I notice a huge differnce when Im not on them. Keep up the good work man!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    A bulging disc is not a JOINT issue, and is something that should be treated with caution. If your girlfriend is in pain, chances are the disc has herniated or ruptured, and should be rehabilitated accordingly.

If she is in pain heat therapy, ice therapy, and antianflammatory medication may help. You could possibly try OsteoSport; but since it is not a joint issue, I cannot give a guarantee that it will relieve the pain.

E-mail Alyson (alyson@appliednutriceuticals. com) and ask for some samples (enough to last a few days), and get your girlfriend to try them. If there is no relief after a week, then I would look to something else perhaps.
    well, we tried the opiate route, but nobody trusts her with them anymore. i figured the spine is basically comprised of joints, so it may be worth a shot... anyways, sorry for the hijack, and will try to order some

26. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    well, we tried the opiate route, but nobody trusts her with them anymore. i figured the spine is basically comprised of joints, so it may be worth a shot... anyways, sorry for the hijack, and will try to order some
    No worries.

Has she tried cortisone injections for the pain?

27. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    No worries.

Has she tried cortisone injections for the pain?
    cortisone injections wear off within 24 hours (according to her), had a neurotomy done (killing the nerve), which didn't do enough, etc. of course all this is taken as the word of an opiate addict - anything that doesn't work allows her to get more drugs, so its all a little silly. the only thing to do is really watch her and try to gauge her pain levels from a bystanders point of view.

according to her, she needed oxycontin to manage her pain, and at one point hit 600mg per day, which is honestly enough to sedate a rhino. basically, if she gets an opiate, she'll find a way to abuse it, and now there isn't a doctor within 30 miles that will prescribe her anything besides soma, which does work to some degree. it is my hope that osteo sport will work synergistically (i love that word) with the soma, which will decrease her pain levels.

28. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    cortisone injections wear off within 24 hours (according to her), had a neurotomy done (killing the nerve), which didn't do enough, etc. of course all this is taken as the word of an opiate addict - anything that doesn't work allows her to get more drugs, so its all a little silly. the only thing to do is really watch her and try to gauge her pain levels from a bystanders point of view.

according to her, she needed oxycontin to manage her pain, and at one point hit 600mg per day, which is honestly enough to sedate a rhino. basically, if she gets an opiate, she'll find a way to abuse it, and now there isn't a doctor within 30 miles that will prescribe her anything besides soma, which does work to some degree. it is my hope that osteo sport will work synergistically (i love that word) with the soma, which will decrease her pain levels.
    I wish you luck, then.

I DO suggest that you get her to REHABILITATE the problem as well, since that too will ease the pain.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I wish you luck, then.

I DO suggest that you get her to REHABILITATE the problem as well, since that too will ease the pain.
    thanks guejsn.

\hijack off

30. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    thanks guejsn.

\hijack off
    No worries

Similar Forum Threads

1. Applied Nutriceuticals osteo-sport log (unsponsored)
    By Random181 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 03:15 PM
  2. Applied Nutriceuticals vs Millennium Sport
    By redrocket399 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 05:06 PM
  3. Applied Nutriceuticals Osteo-Sport FREE GIVEAWAY !!
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 04:03 PM
  4. Applied Nutriceutical's Osteo Sport
    By rolandajoint in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 07:49 PM
  5. Have YOU tried Osteo-Sport?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 09:58 AM