Applied Nutriceuticals Osteo-sport testing by Smeton

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    joint mobility........... 1.5 went up since last time. may not be the joint may be the muscle and it still effects motion.

joint's aching...........2 again dont think its the jints , feel it though(could be joints) not for sure.

joint creaking and popping.....1.5 not bad

Athletic/weight lifting performance..none today, cardio yesterday, plan on it tomorrow
    just keep at it buddy!..your doing great!
    board supporter

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

wow. i am absolutely speechless.

i really had no idea osteo sport would work fast enough to feel the difference WITHIN one bottle! watching this.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I hope it's enough to feel after one bottle! I'm picking up one for me one for my dad soon. Too expensive for four!!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post

i really had no idea osteo sport would work fast enough to feel the difference WITHIN one bottle! watching this.
    Its the cissus reducing pain works like nsaids in a way. the other stuff is stuff Ive been taking a while as well. I took animal flex 44 days before this and numerous joint supplements before that. yeah its a good product/
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nparisi View Post
    I hope it's enough to feel after one bottle! I'm picking up one for me one for my dad soon. Too expensive for four!!!
    another benefit is reduced cortisol. Ask him if he notes it. after half a bottle or less.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Today : No exercise that could possibly effect elbow since its been hurting since I did the friction

nautilus pullover machine..I did three warm up sets and three higher rep sets I think that lowest reps I went were like six to ten. felt good.

hack squat shrugs-facing away normal position started at 25 on each side and worked way on the 3 plates per side on shrugs. really hits the top on traps.

abs- hanging leg raises three sets as many reps in till when I think/feel in body is best.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Today : No exercise that could possibly effect elbow since its been hurting since I did the friction

nautilus pullover machine..I did three warm up sets and three higher rep sets I think that lowest reps I went were like six to ten. felt good.

hack squat shrugs-facing away normal position started at 25 on each side and worked way on the 3 plates per side on shrugs. really hits the top on traps.

abs- hanging leg raises three sets as many reps in till when I think/feel in body is best.
    atta boy smeton!
    board supporter
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

joint mobility........... 2. I don't know if it went up i was doing a shoulder rehab exercise and had to stop because too much elbow strain..again i don't if its the joint or a muscle knotty(yes Ive had x rays and an mri they say they cant tell what the problem is)

joint's aching...........1 not bad at all soreness from friction massage is down

joint creaking and popping.....2 just me doing a bicep curl movement without any weight

Athletic/weight lifting performance. did more volume than used too on nautilus pullovers , hack shrugs and abs. I bet body will be sore tomorrow.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

joint mobility........... 1 fine today

joint's aching...........2 hurt when I awoke and twisted the doorknob.again I think it could not be the joint and a muscle knot or tendon or ligament.

joint creaking and popping..... 1 bad today

Athletic/weight lifting performance. cardio and ive been practice doing bodybuilding poses for at least an hour yesterday and flexing today aftermath grocery shopping in the store from yesterday. muscles are tight from flexing and posing last night. too hard flexing muight have causes arm to be sore this morning when I twisted the dorrknob to open to door.

the decreased cortisol is noted. very nice aspect of Osteo-sport.

shoulders hurting a bit, and knee, nothing like elbow though......will look for some rehab exercises to do for these...happy weekend
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

joint's aching...........2 hurt when I awoke and twisted the doorknob.again I think it could not be the joint and a muscle knot or tendon or ligament.

joint creaking and popping..... 1 bad today

Athletic/weight lifting performance. cardio and ive been practice doing bodybuilding poses for at least an hour yesterday and flexing today aftermath grocery shopping in the store from yesterday. muscles are tight from flexing and posing last night. too hard flexing muight have causes arm to be sore this morning when I twisted the dorrknob to open to door.

the decreased cortisol is noted. very nice aspect of Osteo-sport.

shoulders hurting a bit, and knee, nothing like elbow though......will look for some rehab exercises to do for these...happy weekend
    board supporter
  11. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by nparisi View Post
    Yes, OsteoSport really DOES work THAT FAST; you will notice pain reduction (or elimination) etc. within the first FEW days of using it!!!

And a bottle will last both of you guys 37.5 days (i.e. just over 5 weeks) at 4 caps a day.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Yes, OsteoSport really DOES work THAT FAST; you will notice pain reduction (or elimination) etc. within the first FEW days of using it!!!

And a bottle will last both of you guys 37.5 days (i.e. just over 5 weeks) at 4 caps a day.
    curious as to how this would apply to a bulging disc. g/f has a nasty one that i hope can be treated without opiates for once. do you think osteo sport would apply in this scenario? the pain is 1/2 real, 1/2 fake IMO if that helps at all.

EDIT : should probably just get a bottle and see firsthand
  13. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Exclamation Bulging Discs and OsteoSport

curious as to how this would apply to a bulging disc. g/f has a nasty one that i hope can be treated without opiates for once. do you think osteo sport would apply in this scenario? the pain is 1/2 real, 1/2 fake IMO if that helps at all.

EDIT : should probably just get a bottle and see firsthand
    A bulging disc is not a JOINT issue, and is something that should be treated with caution. If your girlfriend is in pain, chances are the disc has herniated or ruptured, and should be rehabilitated accordingly.

If she is in pain heat therapy, ice therapy, and antianflammatory medication may help. You could possibly try OsteoSport; but since it is not a joint issue, I cannot give a guarantee that it will relieve the pain.

E-mail Alyson (alyson@appliednutriceuticals. com) and ask for some samples (enough to last a few days), and get your girlfriend to try them. If there is no relief after a week, then I would look to something else perhaps.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Smelton I think this is going well man! Bad joints sucks! Im going to follow this untill you are finished, I live on Tri-Flex/Fish oils for my right shoulder, I notice a huge differnce when Im not on them. Keep up the good work man!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

A bulging disc is not a JOINT issue, and is something that should be treated with caution. If your girlfriend is in pain, chances are the disc has herniated or ruptured, and should be rehabilitated accordingly.

If she is in pain heat therapy, ice therapy, and antianflammatory medication may help. You could possibly try OsteoSport; but since it is not a joint issue, I cannot give a guarantee that it will relieve the pain.

E-mail Alyson (alyson@appliednutriceuticals. com) and ask for some samples (enough to last a few days), and get your girlfriend to try them. If there is no relief after a week, then I would look to something else perhaps.
    well, we tried the opiate route, but nobody trusts her with them anymore. i figured the spine is basically comprised of joints, so it may be worth a shot... anyways, sorry for the hijack, and will try to order some
  16. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

well, we tried the opiate route, but nobody trusts her with them anymore. i figured the spine is basically comprised of joints, so it may be worth a shot... anyways, sorry for the hijack, and will try to order some
    No worries.

Has she tried cortisone injections for the pain?

17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

No worries.

Has she tried cortisone injections for the pain?
    cortisone injections wear off within 24 hours (according to her), had a neurotomy done (killing the nerve), which didn't do enough, etc. of course all this is taken as the word of an opiate addict - anything that doesn't work allows her to get more drugs, so its all a little silly. the only thing to do is really watch her and try to gauge her pain levels from a bystanders point of view.

according to her, she needed oxycontin to manage her pain, and at one point hit 600mg per day, which is honestly enough to sedate a rhino. basically, if she gets an opiate, she'll find a way to abuse it, and now there isn't a doctor within 30 miles that will prescribe her anything besides soma, which does work to some degree. it is my hope that osteo sport will work synergistically (i love that word) with the soma, which will decrease her pain levels.
  18. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

cortisone injections wear off within 24 hours (according to her), had a neurotomy done (killing the nerve), which didn't do enough, etc. of course all this is taken as the word of an opiate addict - anything that doesn't work allows her to get more drugs, so its all a little silly. the only thing to do is really watch her and try to gauge her pain levels from a bystanders point of view.

according to her, she needed oxycontin to manage her pain, and at one point hit 600mg per day, which is honestly enough to sedate a rhino. basically, if she gets an opiate, she'll find a way to abuse it, and now there isn't a doctor within 30 miles that will prescribe her anything besides soma, which does work to some degree. it is my hope that osteo sport will work synergistically (i love that word) with the soma, which will decrease her pain levels.
    I wish you luck, then.

I DO suggest that you get her to REHABILITATE the problem as well, since that too will ease the pain.

19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

I wish you luck, then.

I DO suggest that you get her to REHABILITATE the problem as well, since that too will ease the pain.
    thanks guejsn.

\hijack off
  20. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

thanks guejsn.

\hijack off
    No worries

21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

which brings up an interesting point. Theres an article on here on friction massage I put out a link to. A lot of times after a logn time if the area isnt healed your body forgets about it so a friction massage can remind the body to heal that area without doing a movement that causes pain.(in my case a pullup) I did it this week and hat area was sore a couple days after. see how the friction massage works?

I think ART works the same way (my insurance doesn't cover it [most don't]I think I may lay out the money for a month and see how it works)

joint's aching...........1 didn't do anything that would cause

joint creaking and popping..... 3 bad today.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. cardio 45 minutes , took a nap while watching Tropic Thunder. completely senseless movie. Ben stiller is senseless.
  22. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Hope that injury is healing well buddy.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

which brings up an interesting point. Theres an article on here on friction massage I put out a link to. A lot of times after a logn time if the area isnt healed your body forgets about it so a friction massage can remind the body to heal that area without doing a movement that causes pain.(in my case a pullup) I did it this week and hat area was sore a couple days after. see how the friction massage works?

I think ART works the same way (my insurance doesn't cover it [most don't]I think I may lay out the money for a month and see how it works)

joint's aching...........1 didn't do anything that would cause

joint creaking and popping..... 3 bad today.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. cardio 45 minutes , took a nap while watching Tropic Thunder. completely senseless movie. Ben stiller is senseless.
    keep on keepin' on smeton!
    board supporter
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

joint mobility........... 1 did some band rehab exercises and was fine

joint's aching...........1 good today

joint creaking and popping..... 2 they pop and creak when I just move by arm. seems better than yesterday.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. Up volume today..did 15 minutes cardio afterwards. Seem to be sleeping in in the morning, could be due to lowered cortisol.

nautilus Incline pec dec 3 sets think went up to 120 lbs

nautilus side lateral machine ...head on pad where back normally goes... 3 sets
    one set facing back...a lot stronger facing away than facing forward..didn't effect pain. did them with forearms almost

nautilus dip machine 3 sets 130--22...140 ...15 ..150 15

Using machines and doing rehab exercises.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

joint mobility........... 1 did some band rehab exercises and was fine

joint's aching...........1 good today

joint creaking and popping..... 2 they pop and creak when I just move by arm. seems better than yesterday.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. Up volume today..did 15 minutes cardio afterwards. Seem to be sleeping in in the morning, could be due to lowered cortisol.

nautilus Incline pec dec 3 sets think went up to 120 lbs

nautilus side lateral machine ...head on pad where back normally goes... 3 sets
    one set facing back...a lot stronger facing away than facing forward..didn't effect pain. did them with forearms almost

nautilus dip machine 3 sets 130--22...140 ...15 ..150 15

Using machines and doing rehab exercises.
    board supporter
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Keep it up!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

joint mobility........... 1 it was fine

joint's aching...........1 maybe a bit after the hammer curl and db preacher exercise. not real noticeable.

joint creaking and popping..... 2-3 pretty bad and crunchy every time I did a curl on hammer curl warm ups...put my apt wrap and and it lessened the crunching..still crunching though every rep. Sounds like a crunching sound.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. Good

Alright it snowed yesterday and did cardio outside in the snow, walked around. gym was closed..

Today Birceps forearms back,

hammer curls 15 lbs- 20 x's

preacher db curl 15 lbs- 15 x's

Nautilus pullover machine 120 lbs- 12 x's, 150 lbs- 9 x's 130 lbs- 10 x's

Hack squat shrugs

275-10 x's,315 10 x's,365- 6 x's

cardio 30 minutes 15 on bike(while I drank shake and ate apple) fifteen on elliptical machine . heart rate got up to 150 on elliptical machine.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

joint creaking and popping..... 2-3 pretty bad and crunchy every time I did a curl on hammer curl warm ups...put my apt wrap and and it lessened the crunching..still crunching though every rep. Sounds like a crunching sound.

hey,smeton is that going to be harsh on your joints later on down the road...do you fell pain when you hear those crunching sounds?
    board supporter
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post

hey,smeton is that going to be harsh on your joints later on down the road...do you fell pain when you hear those crunching sounds?
    Not if I take care of myself, no.

Not so much maybe a element of pain after, not anything painful or I'd cut out the exercise.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Not if I take care of myself, no.

Not so much maybe a element of pain after, not anything painful or I'd cut out the exercise.
    sounds good to me smeton!
    board supporter
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

joint's aching...........2 not good was driving in my suv and just turning the wheel with left hand hurt.(im guessing from yesterday forearm and biceps may have to take off forearm biceps for a couple weeks or a couple months)

joint creaking and popping..... 1. not bad didn't do anything that would cause it.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. 1. good. did one hour of cardio and was drenched. heart rate got up i forget how much 140. didn't get real high I paced myself decently. endurance will build up.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

joint's aching...........2 not good was driving in my suv and just turning the wheel with left hand hurt.(im guessing from yesterday forearm and biceps may have to take off forearm biceps for a couple weeks or a couple months)

joint creaking and popping..... 1. not bad didn't do anything that would cause it.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. 1. good. did one hour of cardio and was drenched. heart rate got up i forget how much 140. didn't get real high I paced myself decently. endurance will build up.
    keep up the good work smeton!..when is your contest bro?
    board supporter
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    keep up the good work smeton!..when is your contest bro?
    Feb 1st 2009. Thanks Bslick and everyone else who's supported me. I appreciate you guys.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Feb 1st 2009. Thanks Bslick and everyone else who's supported me. I appreciate you guys.
    no problem my man,just keep your eye's on the prize!ose:
    board supporter
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

joint's aching...........2 . got up today and felt pain getting out of bed. left hand driving felt something so i drove with right hand. They're crunchy and have been a long time.

joint creaking and popping..... 1. not bad didn't do anything that would cause it, holding squat bar might have stretch golfers elbow some, not severe pain of I would've felt it.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. 4..kind of powerlifting type training for quads, even though not very heavy IMHO. could have done more sets. left though cause Im going to clean for a job and get my cardio. wanted to save some in the tank, while low carbing it.

Hack squat calves 45 each side(Dc pre contest style) 12 x's

Incline glute ham riases 10 lbs- 15 x's (hams seems to be healed; although, not pushing it too far giving it time just in case

Front squat 185 wide stance (atg)ass to ground or all the way down - 4 x's

Barbell squat atg 225 - 6 x's, 275 1 x's

so really nothing that would effect elbow. possibly the barbell squat holding it. My other joints are awesome right now and I notice improvement from knees aching and the shoulders. for normal weightlifting creaks and joints this stuff works.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

joint's aching...........2 . got up today and felt pain getting out of bed. left hand driving felt something so i drove with right hand. They're crunchy and have been a long time.

joint creaking and popping..... 1. not bad didn't do anything that would cause it, holding squat bar might have stretch golfers elbow some, not severe pain of I would've felt it.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. 4..kind of powerlifting type training for quads, even though not very heavy IMHO. could have done more sets. left though cause Im going to clean for a job and get my cardio. wanted to save some in the tank, while low carbing it.

Hack squat calves 45 each side(Dc pre contest style) 12 x's

Incline glute ham riases 10 lbs- 15 x's (hams seems to be healed; although, not pushing it too far giving it time just in case

Front squat 185 wide stance (atg)ass to ground or all the way down - 4 x's

Barbell squat atg 225 - 6 x's, 275 1 x's

so really nothing that would effect elbow. possibly the barbell squat holding it. My other joints are awesome right now and I notice improvement from knees aching and the shoulders. for normal weightlifting creaks and joints this stuff works.
    looking good buddy!
    board supporter
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

joint's aching...........1 didn't do anything that would cause much.

joint creaking and popping..... 2 .

Athletic/weight lifting performance. none today. low intensity cardio for 1.5 hours
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

joint's aching...........1 didn't do anything that would cause much.

Athletic/weight lifting performance. none today. low intensity cardio for 1.5 hours
    alright smeton!
    board supporter
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

joint's aching...........1 didn't do anything that would cause much. when I got up a mild pain

Athletic/weight lifting performance. none today. cardio for one hour and fifteen minutes.

This log will be done by Christmas.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Looks good man. I just started on osteosport two days ago. Hoping it helps my shoulder a bit. Hope the relief you felt on osteosport stays with you.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Applied Nutriceuticals osteo-sport log (unsponsored)
    By Random181 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 01:15 PM
  2. Applied Nutriceuticals vs Millennium Sport
    By redrocket399 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 03:06 PM
  3. Applied Nutriceuticals Osteo-Sport FREE GIVEAWAY !!
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 02:03 PM
  4. Applied Nutriceutical's Osteo Sport
    By rolandajoint in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 05:49 PM
  5. Have YOU tried Osteo-Sport?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 07:58 AM