James1 gets BIG as HELL with mass fx and 6-oxo

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This log will be updated everyday, with as much detail as possible. I will include my diet, training and honest supplement comments. I will also add pictures every other week, 8 week log= 4 pictures.

Time to get big as HELL:numbered:

:welcome:
DAY 1

Diet: upon waking ate a pork roll, bacon egg and cheese at 9 AM
At 12 AM had pizza, with my mass shake (1/2 cup of oats, 50 grams mixed whey protein, 2tbl spoon peanut butter, and a hand full of walnuts). At 4:30 PM Had to big a** chicken sandwiches, a baked potato, and another mass shake. 7:00 PM made myself two chicken caesar wraps(chicken, lettuce, shredded mozz cheese, and caesar dressing). At 9 PM plan to eat a cup of peanuts, a banana, a nice clean salad with chopped steak, and my daily fruits.

Everyday Supplements
1. Generic brand whey protein, and liquid egg white protein
2. now adam multi-vitamin

8 week cycle supplements
1. Mass fx (original version which I prefer)
2. 6-oxo extreme weeks 1-4, regualr 6-oxo weeks 4-8.

My workout schedule was given to me by a power lifting coach and close friend. Today was the first day of a 4x8 3 week cycle, it's the transition from 3 weeks of 4x10 for endurance to 3 weeks of 5x5 for power(1 rep max increases).

The Workout

Hang cleans (1x6 at 135)(1x6 at 155)(1x6 at 165)(1x6 at 185)
Squats (1x8 at 185)(1x8 205)(1x8 245)(1x8 275) These squats are absolutely parallel if not ATG
Lat pull downs(1x8 at 120)(1x8 at 140)(1x8 at 160)
Romanian Deadlifts(1x8 at 135)(1x8 at 135)(1x8 at 145)(1x8 at 155) Stayed light because lower back tired from squats
Dumbbell Shrugs (1x8 with 60's)(1x8 with 70's)(1x8 with 75's)(1x8 with 80's) these are done slow, strict, tightening traps at top of motion

Post workout shake consist of my little mass shack except I include waxy starch to help maintain pump, and help to refuel muscles.

Review of mass fx and 6-oxo:

Well it is only day one so there was nothing noticed from the supplements. Lifted with more aggression, wanting to get the most out of the products. Currently at 7 mass fx caps ED, and 1 6-oxo extreme pre-workout, and 3 6-oxo extreme at bed time. So far so good, Don't have high expectations for supps, I'm just going to train my a** off, and post pics and the most honest detailed log/review I can. If I can I will obtain bloodwork before and after for your viewing pleasures.

Thanks for checking out, will be updated with great new stuff every day. Thanks for support James 1:drunk:

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If any one has suggestions or comments to make about anything in the post, please don't hold back.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You should see some good things from this! Expensive stack, but a good one.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
subbed, best wishes bro

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didn't realize it was so expensive until I checked my receipts and realized I had spent 247$. haha i talked my mom into paying for it as early christmass ****. I can't see the average person just running it, the price tag is crazy.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Have you run mass fx before? I get prolactin sides so be weary of those. Good luck. Dirty bulking eigh?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
no this is my first time running anything of this sort. Im not to informed on prolactin sides, like you can squirt milk from your nips? Yea dirty bulking puts nice lean mass on me :)
prolactin is going to give you the puffy nipple a bit sensitive. Just get p-5-p and dose around 200 mg i believe it is? someone correct me if im wrong. I experience them as well as a few others, but you may be ok.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great! will watch for that thanks. mmm just ate a baconator from wendy's with a large fry. hope to gain a few pounds overall.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
You've got good taste ! 6-OXO Extreme; it's the $hit !! I'm three weeks in, and I feel invincible. Muscle hardening and skin has tightened, longer lasting pump, considerable water and fat loss, and the intensity in the gym is like a crazy-a$$ machine !

.. You added the Mass FX . . Damn, man, only gonna be more anabolic for you ! You're in for quite a recomp if your diet is good !

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You've got good taste ! 6-OXO Extreme; it's the $hit !! I'm three weeks in, and I feel invincible. Muscle hardening and skin has tightened, longer lasting pump, considerable water and fat loss, and the intensity in the gym is like a crazy-a$$ machine !

.. You added the Mass FX . . Damn, man, only gonna be more anabolic for you ! You're in for quite a recomp if your diet is good !
what is your dosage of the 6-oxo daily??? I'm thinking about bumping it up to 600mg for weeks 3-6, then dropping back down to 300mg.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 2:numbered:

Diet
  1. 10am had 2 ellios pizza's with a yogurt.
  2. lunch time ate like 3 bags of chips with a mass shake
  3. late dinner ate 2 huge chicken sandwiches and bowl of past
  4. late night snack had mass shake with 2 tbl spoon peanut butter
Supps:
  1. 2 mass fx upon waking. 2 mass fx pre-workout. 2 mass fx with dinner
  2. 1 6-oxo extreme pre-workout. 3 6-oxo extreme bed time
The work Out
  1. board press' did 8x3 1 set was at 155. 2-5 sets were at 185. 6-7 set was at 215. 8 set attempted 215 again but failed.
  2. seated row (1x8 at 120)(1x8 at 140)(1x8 at 160)
  3. Barbell curls (1x8 50lbs)(1x8 60lbs)(1x8 70lbs)
  4. Did dumbell curls 3x8 with 40's
  5. tricep push downs on starnge machine did 3x8. its hard to explain weight, but didn't go to heavy.
  6. burned out triceps with band workout
Stack review
Well definitely felt very aggressive in gym today, but IMO it's placebo, then again i react to things very quickly WHO KNOWS! felt a little stronger today, again maybe placebo. One thing that I really noticed, is I look much drier and am veiny as hell. This is not placebo, prob the 6-oxo removing water. So far very happy no changes is weight yet.
Last thing my gay as gym tried telling me I can't use chalk when I hang clean, or clean and jerk. This made me furious, so im just going to start slamming weights and saying sorry lost my grip *****es.
anyways very excited. Thanks for subbin boyz:djparty:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
bump :( no one likes me
dont say that my brutha.we love you!..LOL.

your looking good bro keep it up!and your only on day 2,thats outstanding james!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I like you bro, some suggestions, people on this board like pictures, I should know lol.
you had to go there..huh!..not to you james its an inside joke!...but yes before and after pics would be the icing on your cake!

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea I tried getting a pic, but cell phone quality sucks. Will have one tomorrow. haha thanks fella's, will update day 3 tomorrow after gym

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Yea I tried getting a pic, but cell phone quality sucks. Will have one tomorrow. haha thanks fella's, will update day 3 tomorrow after gym
i'll be here:)

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My gym was closed, what kind of horse **** is that lol. Sorry for dealy pictures will be up tomorrow.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
My gym was closed, what kind of horse **** is that lol. Sorry for dealy pictures will be up tomorrow.
no problem james,just make up for it tommorrow!..LOL:good:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
No prob, bro, I will be posting my pics tommorow as well

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was hoping to do a detailed log, but there was not support so i said f it. It went great, for me the best strength gains were from week 2 until week 4, from that point on just hardened up. My diet was planned, roughly 6k calories a day. I did not gain as much weight as i would have liked but i did gain 6 pounds so I can't complain. My diet has been the same for months, so the weight was either new gym intensity or from supplements. The 6lbs was all muscle body fat did not change whats so ever. Did not really receive alpha male mentality like expected but I am very aggressive as is so whatever. overall 6lbs of muscle, no bodyfat, and maybe 10-12lb increase on all major lifts. One thing that I did notice was this stacked turned me to stone, was at 4-5% bf when i started but hold water weight and are usually a little soft, after 2 weeks my muscles were hard as concrete, was a great feeling. This was an ok stack, I was satisfied, but think it would have been more effective for the older crowd. Oh and after this stack my immune system was **** and my lymph nodes were swollen, took a few weeks to feel better, may be irrelevant but who knows. All fine an dandy, im just going to stick to the basics with protein, creatine, and occasional x-factor. although im 18, I am a young 18 and prob shoulda held of on the 6-oxo, but everything is all good. got bloodwork 3 weeks after and everything was in check. sorry for grammer and such lazy

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping to do a detailed log, but there was not support so i said f it. It went great, for me the best strength gains were from week 2 until week 4, from that point on just hardened up. My diet was planned, roughly 6k calories a day. I did not gain as much weight as i would have liked but i did gain 6 pounds so I can't complain. My diet has been the same for months, so the weight was either new gym intensity or from supplements. The 6lbs was all muscle body fat did not change whats so ever. Did not really receive alpha male mentality like expected but I am very aggressive as is so whatever. overall 6lbs of muscle, no bodyfat, and maybe 10-12lb increase on all major lifts. One thing that I did notice was this stacked turned me to stone, was at 4-5% bf when i started but hold water weight and are usually a little soft, after 2 weeks my muscles were hard as concrete, was a great feeling. This was an ok stack, I was satisfied, but think it would have been more effective for the older crowd. Oh and after this stack my immune system was **** and my lymph nodes were swollen, took a few weeks to feel better, may be irrelevant but who knows. All fine an dandy, im just going to stick to the basics with protein, creatine, and occasional x-factor. although im 18, I am a young 18 and prob shoulda held of on the 6-oxo, but everything is all good. got bloodwork 3 weeks after and everything was in check. sorry for grammer and such lazy
wait wait... I think 6 Lbs over 8 weeks is an awesome stack with NO body fat increase! Equivalent to some designers after its all said and done.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No sorry I was mis understood, for me at my age 6lbs in a month is quite obtainable with proper diet and training. I know log says 8 weeks but only ran it for 4 to be safe with the 6-oxo. Yea, texas I was just saying for 250$ it was nothing more then what I could have done without it. But I did like the stack

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah $250 for a stack is pretty outrageous.... where did you get stuck paying that much? 6oxo is the same thing as trione. trione at nutra is $29.99, mass fx is a bit pricey though. You live and you learn though... you came out with a weight gain and came out with more knowledge about your body as well as experience.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah $250 for a stack is pretty outrageous.... where did you get stuck paying that much? 6oxo is the same thing as trione. trione at nutra is $29.99, mass fx is a bit pricey though. You live and you learn though... you came out with a weight gain and came out with more knowledge about your body as well as experience.
Yeah absolutely, I feel very in touch with my bodily responses which is great. Just got to keep stuffing my face.