Urban Monk's U.N. Intra-AID Log

U

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So this log has been belated, but I will begin using the product tonight. I'm looking forward to it, and appreciate the patience U.N. has shown me. Here we go...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Do it up UM. We look forward to your feedback.

Hg

U

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Day 1

Today was my first day on Intra-AID. Monday is usually the end of a long sports weekend for me, so I usually keep it light w/ some HIIT cardio and some steady state to follow.

I mixed the blue raspberry Intra Aid in a bottle to sip along w/ workout and I have to say I was NOT a fan. I wondered why it tasted so diluted. After thinking about it for a while, I realized I was taking one scoop w/ over 32 ounces of water, so definitely my mistake.

As far as results, I didn't notice much on cardio, but should be able to see more when I hit the weights tomorrow!

Exercise:

20 Min HIIT Cardio
25 Min Steady State Cardio

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Try mixing it by the instructions for your next try UM (20 oz to 1 scoop) and if that is too strong then go back up on the water. I find that right around 22 oz or so is perfect for me. It's completely flexible. Some guys like it stronger and go with less water.

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

Looking forward to seeing how you like it when you get the mix down. Add ice as well...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
What happened to UM? It's been week. Where you at bro? Hope all is well?

Hg

U

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Things are good. Was away for Thanksgiving.

Anyways, continuing the log:

Day 2

Perfect! That's how i'd describe the mix this time. Although I'm not usually a fan of blue raspberry, I was summarily impressed by UN's flavoring. I also appreciated that the feel of the drink was not heavy. I hate carb-laden drinks intra-workout that load me down, which is why I usually stick w/ Intrabolic from AEN.

On to the workout

Bench Press 185x10, 205x8, 225x6
Incline Dumbell Press 65x10, 70x8, 75x6
Dips 10,10,10
Close Grip Bench Press 135x10, 135x10, 135x10
Pushups 10, 10, 10

45 Min Low Intensity Cardio

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Things are good. Was away for Thanksgiving.

Anyways, continuing the log:

Day 2

Perfect! That's how i'd describe the mix this time. Although I'm not usually a fan of blue raspberry, I was summarily impressed by UN's flavoring. I also appreciated that the feel of the drink was not heavy. I hate carb-laden drinks intra-workout that load me down, which is why I usually stick w/ Intrabolic from AEN.

On to the workout

Bench Press 185x10, 205x8, 225x6
Incline Dumbell Press 65x10, 70x8, 75x6
Dips 10,10,10
Close Grip Bench Press 135x10, 135x10, 135x10
Pushups 10, 10, 10

Good stuff UM. Hope you had a great Turkey day holiday man.

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Glad you got the mix down and hope you had a good turkey break.

U

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hate this time of year. So much work to do before the semester ends. Updating from my workout journal.

Day 3

Deadlifts
Pullups
Dumbell Row
Close Grip Row
Lower Back Extension

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
This time of the year separates the men from the boys. It's always soooo damn busy. Good luck with everything!

U

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tried something different for day 4. I had a day for just cardio, so I used a full scoop of Intra-Aid and mixed it in 12 ounces of Sprite Zero. I then added 10 ounces of water.

WOW! This tasted awesome. I'm thinking of buying blue raspberry flavoring to just add to sprite zero in general.

Day 4

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Tried something different for day 4. I had a day for just cardio, so I used a full scoop of Intra-Aid and mixed it in 12 ounces of Sprite Zero. I then added 10 ounces of water.

WOW! This tasted awesome. I'm thinking of buying blue raspberry flavoring to just add to sprite zero in general.

Day 4

Ha ha! Getting ideas to invent new drinks now UM? :D

Cardio, we do it, because we have to. Good work man. IA is awesome for any type of physical activity.

Hg

U

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ha ha! Getting ideas to invent new drinks now UM? :D

Cardio, we do it, because we have to. Good work man. IA is awesome for any type of physical activity.

Hg
Absolutely man. Try it out. Grab some sprite zero (no calories, no nothing) and add in your intra aid. Trust me.