halo drol liquigels, how do they work....any good?

  1. halo drol liquigels, how do they work....any good?


    any one use gaspari halodrol liquigels??

    wondered how they work, for putting on LBM


  2. it has arachidonic acid in it and some other diol in it.not sure if it works but i have a friend that uses it for pct and nothing else.he says he doesn't lose anything after cycle . . . . lild

  3. just didnt know if the dosages were effective or bull****t
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    just didnt know if the dosages were effective or bull****t
    That's the problem. The ingredients aren't bad, it's the dosages that are crappy.

    Go with s stack like Anabolic Edge + ATD instead. Yummy.

  5. that sounds cool, any other stacks like that?? i like options......and no ATD, i feel like crap when i take ATD maybe reversitol...?

  6. What are your main goals from your next stack?

  7. Dude, I vote for these suggestive threads end up in the supplement secion . . not the 'review' section.

    .. and I swear there are tons of reviews and logs available had you just tried finding it. Do some SEARCHING.
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!

  8. bulking is my goal......as much weight in as little time as possible, with no AAS/PHs and yes i have made a diet and lifting plane

  9. I love Act Xtreme (or Mass FX) with X Factor. This is definetly oneof the best stack out there IMO.

  10. i like that one, when is the new x-factor coming out?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    i like that one, when is the new x-factor coming out?
    We are expecting beginning of January!

    We'll definetly hook up some of the boys at AM when this comes out so stay tuned!

  12. will do!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by lild View Post
    it has arachidonic acid in it and some other diol in it.not sure if it works but i have a friend that uses it for pct and nothing else.he says he doesn't lose anything after cycle . . . . lild
    he uses nothing else for pct? you might want to have a talk with him bout that.... bad idea IMO... no for sure actually

  14. Yea, can teens use Halodrol?

  15. I'm avoiding arachidonic acid until the claimed links with alzheimer's can be proved unfounded.

  16. didnt know Alzheimer's was a threat for the AA user......

  17. Recently released research has found high levels of AA in the brains of Alzheimers patients. That doesn't mean the AA CAUSED the Alzheimers, but the link is something I'm not willing to ignore.
  18. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    any one use gaspari halodrol liquigels??

    wondered how they work, for putting on LBM
    ..j.k!
    board supporter

  19. hahahaha a 25 year old with Alzheimer's! that would seriously suck and i agree not something i would ignore!

  20. Hahaha, I didnt mean you'd get it now. I imagine it'd be the type of thing that would increase your chances of contracting Alzheimers if you used it in reasonable doses long term. The occasional pill wouldn't mush your brain I don't think.

  21. yah, i see what yah mean dude

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BBR View Post
    Recently released research has found high levels of AA in the brains of Alzheimers patients. That doesn't mean the AA CAUSED the Alzheimers, but the link is something I'm not willing to ignore.
    Research has shown that obese sedentary people have higher levels of AA.

    Do you think X Factor will make you fat?

    There is nothing to prove AA will cause Alzheimer. Nothing.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    he uses nothing else for pct? you might want to have a talk with him bout that.... bad idea IMO... no for sure actually
    i've tried that but he has his own opinion and i couldn't convince him otherwise . . . . lild

  24. jjohn .. I lost weight to avoid the possible health complications, as such, I'll also avoid AA to avoid possible health complications.

    Oh and --->
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...achadonic.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 12:40 AM
  2. Halodrol Liquigels Halodrol50 H-drol
    By rdugan95 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 03:06 AM
  3. Halo+ M Drol pulse
    By Mikey9305 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 02:06 AM
  4. if epi ddint work for me, would halo?
    By ryaroberts in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 10:13 PM
  5. Halo-drol(Halo-mass) vs. Epistane?
    By JayRock in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 11:39 AM
Log in
Log in