halo drol liquigels, how do they work....any good?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
any one use gaspari halodrol liquigels??

wondered how they work, for putting on LBM

lild

lild

Awards
it has arachidonic acid in it and some other diol in it.not sure if it works but i have a friend that uses it for pct and nothing else.he says he doesn't lose anything after cycle . . . . lild

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
just didnt know if the dosages were effective or bullshitt

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just didnt know if the dosages were effective or bullshitt
That's the problem. The ingredients aren't bad, it's the dosages that are crappy.

Go with s stack like Anabolic Edge + ATD instead. Yummy.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
that sounds cool, any other stacks like that?? i like options......and no ATD, i feel like crap when i take ATD maybe reversitol...?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your main goals from your next stack?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I vote for these suggestive threads end up in the supplement secion . . not the 'review' section.

.. and I swear there are tons of reviews and logs available had you just tried finding it. Do some SEARCHING.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
bulking is my goal......as much weight in as little time as possible, with no AAS/PHs and yes i have made a diet and lifting plane

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I love Act Xtreme (or Mass FX) with X Factor. This is definetly oneof the best stack out there IMO.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i like that one, when is the new x-factor coming out?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
i like that one, when is the new x-factor coming out?
We are expecting beginning of January! :)

We'll definetly hook up some of the boys at AM when this comes out so stay tuned!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
it has arachidonic acid in it and some other diol in it.not sure if it works but i have a friend that uses it for pct and nothing else.he says he doesn't lose anything after cycle . . . . lild
he uses nothing else for pct? you might want to have a talk with him bout that.... bad idea IMO... no for sure actually

BBR

BBR

Awards
I'm avoiding arachidonic acid until the claimed links with alzheimer's can be proved unfounded.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
didnt know Alzheimer's was a threat for the AA user......

BBR

BBR

Awards
Recently released research has found high levels of AA in the brains of Alzheimers patients. That doesn't mean the AA CAUSED the Alzheimers, but the link is something I'm not willing to ignore.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha a 25 year old with Alzheimer's! that would seriously suck and i agree not something i would ignore!

BBR

BBR

Awards
Hahaha, I didnt mean you'd get it now. I imagine it'd be the type of thing that would increase your chances of contracting Alzheimers if you used it in reasonable doses long term. The occasional pill wouldn't mush your brain I don't think.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Recently released research has found high levels of AA in the brains of Alzheimers patients. That doesn't mean the AA CAUSED the Alzheimers, but the link is something I'm not willing to ignore.
Research has shown that obese sedentary people have higher levels of AA.

Do you think X Factor will make you fat?

There is nothing to prove AA will cause Alzheimer. Nothing.

lild

lild

Awards
he uses nothing else for pct? you might want to have a talk with him bout that.... bad idea IMO... no for sure actually
i've tried that but he has his own opinion and i couldn't convince him otherwise . . . . lild