• Legend!
What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photos/4296/default_large.jpg

* Improve strength
* Boost energy
* Improve stamina
* Improve performance
* Greater protein synthesis

For write-up see The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store.

Taste: 10/10. Sour green apple. The best tasting supplement I have EVER had!

Solubility: 9.5/10. As soon as it hit the water the powder dissolved. One quick stir, and I drank it. There was only a minute portion left on the bottom of my shaker at the finish.

Strength: 7/10. The focus of this session was NOT on strength. However, comparing this session to the last high rep session that I did (22 days ago), the weights that I used for this session were slightly higher (but the first set was only 40 reps, as opposed to the 50 reps that it was last time).

Energy: 5/10. I had the energy to get through my session, yes. However, most of my energy to get through I attribute predominantly to RPM.

Endurance: 9/10. The session that I did was only 40 minutes, but it was intense, using only 1 minute rests between 40 and 20 rep sets.

Performance: 7/10. I have just had 12 days off resistance training, and my first two sessions back are Full-Body done as a) 4 sets of 4 x trisets with 1 minute recovery, and b) 2 x 40, 20 for each body-part/exercise with 1 minute recovery. Considering yesterday's session, today was actually ok.

Protein Synthesis: After only one serving, this is not applicable. For noticeable effects in muscle growth, a longer period of time would be needed to assess this; and diet and recovery would also have to be done to optimize it.

Overall: 7.5/10. Green MAGnitude is a creatine product. You cannot expect to 'see' results from only ONE serving.

Would I use it again? Maybe. If there were no other more effective products (i.e. NeoVar Recomped or Cre-02) available, or I had run out of creatine and had some lying around.

Would I recommend? I only used one serving. It was not enough to notice any real difference in anything; and I would only be able to say whether or not I would recommend Green MAGnitude if I had used it for a longer period.

This review is also available in my log (post #480) in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104462-restoring-rosie-calls-16.html, and in the Controlled Labs subsection of the Supplement Companies Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/controlled-labs/109678-rosie-s-mini.html

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I tried out one serving of this stuff as well- the flavor is amazing! :p

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I tried out one serving of this stuff as well- the flavor is amazing! :p
It most certainly is. I love Granny Smith apples (my favourites): the crisp, crunchy taste. And this sample certainly got that taste PERFECT :)

Status
Not open for further replies.