Recreate + 600g of CHO/day = ????

ono

ono

Awards
That's what i'm going to find out over the next month or so.

Currently eating around 600g of carbohydrates per day (mostly low GI - except post workout)

Add that to 150g of protein per day and around 50g of fat. Been putting on some decent muscle over the last few months but i've been over-indulging on the fat front slightly so i've added a tiny bit of fat which i want rid of.

You see i broke up with my GF so i figured a good plan of attack would be to eat like crazy, put some good muscle on and not worry about the fat gain. Then after Spring, just purely concentrate on losing the fat and keeping the muscle.

Anyway i've met somebody else and we're at the taking our tops off and cuddling stage :p so i need to sort it!

I'm not backing off with my carbs (mainly because i'm pretty certain that's not the problem - despite what some of you lot are likely to say.lol)

My arms have gone from 15" to 16" in a little over 3 months and my shoulders and back are looking up. I'm making good gains and i just wanna control the fat accumulation....which i'm hoping cardio + recreate will do.

I'm not far off receiving my diploma in Sports Nutrition but i have to say i've made really good progress since i started learning. That's when the high carb diet came in. My carb timing and quanities were nowhere near good enough in the past.

My current Carb lay-out

8am : 50 g

10am - 50g

12pm - 50g

3pm - 50g

5pm - pre-workout - 150g (low GI 3 hours before training)

During workout's lasting longer than 1 hour - 30g high GI

Post workout - 70g glucose

10pm - 50g

11:30pm - 50g

1am - 50g

Schedule

Weights + cardio 5 times a week.

6-9 sets per bodypart + 30 mins cardio

Anyways i'll be logging. I'm sure i'm not the only one using Recreate for this purpose. Hopefully the results will be worth it. Input from others is welcomed. Cheers.

ono

ono

Awards
Days 1-3

Been on 3 days now.

The first thing i will say is i feel sick as a dog shortly after taking it. It subsides though. It also leaves me with a dry mouth and i tend to fart a lot.

Anyway i'll seperate my experience so far into positives and negatives

positives
Felt amazingly confident with a great sense of well-being. I've even been seen making small talk with strangers which is weird for me.

Already seem to be losing fat from the top of my abs.

Had no cravings for junk food...altho i have been as hungry as ever. But not consumed any junk.

Negatives

Feel sick shortly after taking it

Dry cotton mouth after i've taken it

Fart a lot

Made me a bit giddy the first time i took 2 together.

Thoughts: Early days as you can see. Happy that i'm already noticing a bit of fat loss around the top and sides of my abs. Bit annoyed with feeling sick and the dry mouth but i guess i'll have to mess about with the dosage and figure out whats best for me regarding timing etc...Maybe i'll just get used to it.

G

You should stack Recreate with AP with this protocol.

Carbohydrate efficiency will take workouts to a new intense level which will lead to faster fat loss and with your current diet Lean muscle gain...

ono

ono

Awards
You should stack Recreate with AP with this protocol.

Carbohydrate efficiency will take workouts to a new intense level which will lead to faster fat loss and with your current diet Lean muscle gain...
I know but i don't have any and i'm sometimes prone to low blood sugar so i'd be a bit sketchy about using anabolic pump.

Thanks for the idea though.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd.. good luck man.
I'm with you on keeping carbs.

ono

ono

Awards
Sub'd.. good luck man.
I'm with you on keeping carbs.
Yeah definitely.

Plus i feel so much better when i'm consuming enough carbs. Feel like total crap in the past when i've stupidly tried to cut carbs.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
interested to see how you can consume so much carbs while taking a product thats supposed to stop your appetite.

ono

ono

Awards
Day 4-6

I keep getting stupidly warm with this stuff. Especially when exercising. Water intake is good, but it good so bad on Sunday, i had to take a cold shower. My body was actually burning i was that hot. I'd been doing cardio on my double end bag otuside in the cold for an hour and i came inside where it was pretty hot and my skin started burning. It was quite scary....don't think i've ever been that hot before.

Anyway appetite suppression has kicked in. Struggling to get in all my carbs, altho so far i am managing it. Generally feel quite good altho i tend to feel a bit giddy half an hour or so after my morning dosage of 2 pills. It eases off though.

Not noticed any more pronounced fat loss since my last log. It seems to have dropped off the top of my abs.....but nothing has happened on the lower section. Early days yet....and maintaining fat levels while adding muscle is something i'd be happy with anyway.

Anyway long way to go, i'll keep you all posted.

ono

ono

Awards
interested to see how you can consume so much carbs while taking a product thats supposed to stop your appetite.
Yeah it's starting to get a little harder. Still managing though. It's stopping me craving junk food completely so thats fantastic.