- 11-20-2008, 03:38 PM
I'm new here and thought i would share my experience with Cytolean.
This is my second week using Cytolean and so far it seems to work well.
The instructions tell you to take 2 pills in the morning and 1-2 in the early afternoon.
Took (1) Cytolean pill when I woke up and (1) around noon.
- very alert
- significantly helps me focus during work
- seems to help on heavy cardio days
- kept me up at night a little later than expected
- did not notice any craving reduction
(Uped the dosage to (2) pills in the morning and (1) around noon)
- Same as first week
- Down 3.5 lbs in the first week
- Notice a significant difference in my core area
-Did not think the 2nd pill in the morning kept me up any later at night, but still awake.
- Still have the cravings
Never felt the "feel good" euphoric effect Gaspari claims that Cytolean will have.
Since starting Cytolean, I have managed to cut out coffee in the morning. That could potentially be the 3.5 lb loss bc i was an avid coffee drinker in the am.
Hope this helps, will continue to share my results.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jjohn in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 17Last Post: 08-07-2008, 07:29 PM
- By beaverboy in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 04-16-2008, 11:13 AM
- By Steve230 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 18Last Post: 02-14-2008, 06:41 AM
- By Steve230 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2008, 09:00 AM