Not open for further replies.
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've just finished my second bottle of Lean Xtreme...

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photos/6996/default_large.jpg

* Promotes fat burning
* Optimizes cortisol levels
* Improves body composition
* Non-stimulant formula

For write-up see The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

Taste: 10/10. There was no taste. Which is a good thing. Some supplements, although they may be effective, have the most horrid taste (and some you DON'T get used to).

Body Composition: 7/10. Although it was NOT the reason for my usage of this product, yes, I have lost bodyfat. So far 0.5% BF in 4 weeks (gone from 10% BF to 9.5% BF). Not a lot, I know, but diet has been pretty tough going. However, considering what I've been eating (4 x ~4000 cal/day per week, with the rest at or just below 'maintenance'), it's actually rather GOOD.

Appetite: 9/10. Appetite suppression whilst using Lean Extreme has been UNbelieveable. NOTHING has EVER done this for me (and believe me, I have tried). I have battled with binge-eating disorder for many years, so for me this is a HUGE thing! :thumbsup: The only downside is that sometimes I would have to FORCE myself to eat, because I simply wasn't in the mood for it.

Thyroid function: 5/10. Bloods pre-Lean Extreme show TSH as being 0.73 mIU/ml, and after 29 days usage TSH has risen to 1.86 mIU/ml ('Normal' range is 0.35-4.90 mIU/ml). So, an increase of 2.5 times, but still in the lower end of the 'normal' range...However, bloods pre-Lean Extreme show T3 and T4 as being 16.1 pmol/L and 3.97 pmol/L respectively, and after 29 days of usage dropped to 12.9 pmol/L and 3.60 p/mol/L respectively ('Normal' values: T3 - 9.0-19.0 pmol/L, T4 - 2.60-6.00 pmol/L); which, althouth they are still in the 'Normal' range is NOT optimal to have them DEcrease.

Immune function: 8/10. Until this year, I rarely ever got sick. Over the last 29 days, though, I have not been as sick as I have been over the last year. However, bloods show that my WBC have increased from 5.2 x10E9/L to 7.9 x10E9/L ('Normal' range is 4.0-10.00 x10E9/L).

Cognitive function: 5/10. I'm still not as onto it as I usually am (perhaps the Chronic Fatgue is doing this?), and have little concentration for study or anything study-related. however, when it comes to areas of interest, my mind is all there.

Overall: 9/10. The key thing I have noticed whilst using Lean Extreme is the appetite suppression. This is something that NOTHING has EVER managed to do before, which puts this supplement high on Rosie's 'favourites' list :FUfinger:

Would I use it again? Most definitely. I have just started my third bottle.

Would I recommend? For anyone looking for a non-stimulant fat-burner/appetite suppressant, then I would definitely recommend it. I've never used anything that has suppressed my appetite before. (In attempting to manage stress, I would also recommend having in place a stress-management programme).

This review is also available in my log (post #258) in the Supplement Reviews/Logs section of the Supplements Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104462-restoring-rosie-calls-9.html

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Great review, Rosie ! Glad to see it treating you well !

I'd love to add Lean Xtreme to a Trione/Natty stack, but I'm wanting to wait until I can super-dose it (aka double dosage) from the get-go. I'm still not convinced minimum dosage would serve me all the benefits.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review, Rosie ! Glad to see it treating you well !

I'd love to add Lean Xtreme to a Trione/Natty stack, but I'm wanting to wait until I can super-dose it (aka double dosage) from the get-go. I'm still not convinced minimum dosage would serve me all the benefits.
Yeah, it's great stuff.

Not too sure about OVERdosing it, though, considering that you want SOME cortisol in your body. The day that I took double the dosage (i.e. 6 x 1 cap over the day) I was so fatigued and tired, and slept 13 hours that night. Maybe start at the recommended dosage and work your way up, if you feel like you need more. Remember that more is NOT always better!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review Rosie!!! How was the stomach on the LX? Any problems with the coleus?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review Rosie!!! How was the stomach on the LX? Any problems with the coleus?
Nope. Everything was fine and dandy. It's actually become one of my top 3 'favourite' products :)

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Should I stay away from the Lean Xtreme if I already have troubles taking in enough calories? Appetite suppression sounds like suicide to me. :frustrate:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should I stay away from the Lean Xtreme if I already have troubles taking in enough calories? Appetite suppression sounds like suicide to me. :frustrate:
Lean Xtreme is more for cortisol control, one of the reasons I used it. The other was for appetite suppression, which it did VERY well (I've never been impressed by a product in that area before, and NONE have lived up to that particular claim).

If you have trouble taking in enough calories (and by this I mean ~Maintenance), then I would NOT recommend it. Depnds on WHAT is causing your difficulty in reaching your target/required calories, though. Also depends on what your training goals are. And your reasons for wanting to use Lean Xtreme.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Lean Xtreme is more for cortisol control, one of the reasons I used it. The other was for appetite suppression, which it did VERY well (I've never been impressed by a product in that area before, and NONE have lived up to that particular claim).

If you have trouble taking in enough calories (and by this I mean ~Maintenance), then I would NOT recommend it. Depnds on WHAT is causing your difficulty in reaching your target/required calories, though. Also depends on what your training goals are. And your reasons for wanting to use Lean Xtreme.
I've been eating enough to make my gains. I've been gaining about a pound each week, some is fat and some is muscle. It all makes me happy though. I'm about 13% body fat. I'm supplementing Mass FX and Novedex XT. It's easy for me to miss a meal and be screwed, though. It would really mess my body up because my metabolism runs pretty high. To shave some calories off of each meal/snack due to appetite suppression would have the same effect. I'm looking into anti-cortisol products for PCT of the mild Havoc (Pulse Cycle).

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am also currently taking Lean Xtreme. It stacks quite well with Mass FX and is a favorite for cortisol control in PCT. Which is when I'll be taking it again post Havoc probably around Dec/Jan.

As far as appetite suppresent for myself I am still able to eat whenever and however much I want. Which is not nessecarily the best for me. When I get stressed etc. I eat badly and being in the military I get stressed.

Stomach issues? Not for me. I did with Mass FX and particularly with Hyperdrol X2. I couldn't finish them. I tried, but I just can't.

Overall I am pleased with Lean Xtreme, will take it again, and do reccomend it as well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been eating enough to make my gains. I've been gaining about a pound each week, some is fat and some is muscle. It all makes me happy though. I'm about 13% body fat. I'm supplementing Mass FX and Novedex XT. It's easy for me to miss a meal and be screwed, though. It would really mess my body up because my metabolism runs pretty high. To shave some calories off of each meal/snack due to appetite suppression would have the same effect. I'm looking into anti-cortisol products for PCT of the mild Havoc (Pulse Cycle).
If it's simply an issue of missing a meal, then I would suggest that you try NOT to.

Appetite suppression may or may not occur for you on Lean Xtreme. Honestly, everyone responds differently to every product, so my reaction is no indicator of how your body might handle the product. My only suggestion would be to try it, and if you find that it affects you too much, then stop using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.