Trying to be more Cool Primordial 1-T log

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to PP for getting me my package so quickly! 2 days from OR to LA was great.

I'm 5'10 190. I've been as big as 210 in the last few years. I've used plenty of orals ph's in the past. Decided to go transdermal because of the safety. The novelty was also intriguing to be honest.

The only thing to really note from today was the application. 5 pumps is alot! The only dermal's I've used are Napalm (Avant) and an old ergo Skulpt. Those were very different.

2 pumps covered my chest completely. I applied to my stomach and upper arms as well. No burning or irritation. No strong odor. It felt like I was just putting on lotion after a shower. It was actually quite pleasant.

Wish me luck!

Attachments

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
1-T sounds awesome, and very appealing for a first cycle. Are you planning to follow the recommended OTC post cycle (as per Eric on the PP boards), or are you going more traditional with your recovery?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I'm down !

.. love me some transdermal action !

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
1-T sounds awesome, and very appealing for a first cycle. Are you planning to follow the recommended OTC post cycle (as per Eric on the PP boards), or are you going more traditional with your recovery?
I'll probably go ATD and something like t-bol or prime. I also have some LG t-911.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I have some AI life support. I also have sesamin on the way. I don't think support supps are as necessary though due to this delivery system.

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
Subbed. Just got my in the mail today. Good Luck!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!!!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i always kater to the safe side and when putting chemicals in my body, i take every precausion possible. How does one know how safe this is? It just came out. Im not saying your wrong, just that noone knows yet. Ill be watching and rooting for ya.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
No. ATD has worked well for me in the past. I'm not interested in anything illegal, hence the 1-T.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice, first single log on this product.

im looking foward to seeing how this works out for ya bro.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
About 1 week in. Sort of an "alpha" feeling going on, though that is very subjective.

Today I had a sick pump with my arm workout. It was quite extra-ordinary. Looking forward to more of this.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Was for sale on the PP site, but may have sold out there. Should be at NP soon.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses guys, I'll wait for it to hit NP!

ogdlow

Awards
Bump!!!

Cant wait to hear about your cycle. Keep us posted with sides, gains, and such... and pics!!!.

GOOD Luck!!!!!:bruce3:

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
From what I read, Eric at PP recommended you not apply to stomach area...sticking to chest, shoulders, upper arms, upper back, and neck.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. The directions on the bottle show pretty much everywhere above the waist as good to apply.

No sides so far. I'm up about 4 lbs in 10 days. I did not eat too much for thanksgiving so I don't consider that a factor.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll be in on this, thanks for logging cool.

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
man this stuff sounds awesome! is there any issues with blood pressure or liver toxicity with 1-t?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully not. Non-methyl plus a transdermal delivery. I don't plan on getting any blood work done though.

I may be experiencing some sides though. I seem to be holding water by the end of the day. Maybe I just need to drink more, but I seem much better in the morning. Any thoughts?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Day 13:

Today was the first day I really felt "on" in the gym. Pump/muscle fullness. Good aggression. Weight still seems to be climbing, though I am afraid it may not be as lean as I want.

Diet has been pretty clean though, which makes me think it may be water. I have LG's T-911 (anti-e), wondering if this might help here?

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, mine still wont be in until tomorrow... so 1 full week, but I did choose the "free shipping", so I'm not going to complain :thumbsup:
DAMN!!!! Took mine a f'ing week to get to my house (BR).

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
i always kater to the safe side and when putting chemicals in my body, i take every precausion possible. How does one know how safe this is? It just came out. Im not saying your wrong, just that noone knows yet. Ill be watching and rooting for ya.

The only thing new about this product is the method of delivery. All of these products have been around for years.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Day 13:

Today was the first day I really felt "on" in the gym. Pump/muscle fullness. Good aggression. Weight still seems to be climbing, though I am afraid it may not be as lean as I want.

Diet has been pretty clean though, which makes me think it may be water. I have LG's T-911 (anti-e), wondering if this might help here?
Bumped questions for the second page :thumbsup:

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
so is 1-T wet? are u seeing water bloat?

have u seen any significant increase in strength??

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
so is 1-T wet? are u seeing water bloat?

have u seen any significant increase in strength??
I'm wondering that myself.

Strength is good. Definitely up.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks:

Up 10 lbs. I think I'm holding some water but, overall very happy with the results thus far. Strength is up, and no other sides thus far.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update. Any increased muscle hardnes or visable contracted bicep volume?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Fullness more than hardness. To me BF determines hardness. If I'm measuring correctly, I've added close to .5 inches on my biceps.

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
nice man! these are the kinds of things i wanna hear!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good log so far..Interested to see the end of cycle pics.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, thats good news. It sounds like you are absorbing adaquate levels of the ingrediants. Some people are debating that elsewhere. Thanks for posting that.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm this is the second log of at least ten pounds.... I like that haha I'll take 5-7 lean all muscle pounds and lots of strength and be happy!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Libido is fine if not up. I may have been a few lbs over saying 10 though. Still looking at 7-8 lbs in 3 wks. It fluctuates ya know.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Libido is fine if not up. I may have been a few lbs over saying 10 though. Still looking at 7-8 lbs in 3 wks. It fluctuates ya know.
How long wil you do this cycle? Are you still feeling good about your results? How is the condition of your skin, where you apply it?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
How long wil you do this cycle? Are you still feeling good about your results? How is the condition of your skin, where you apply it?
Set for 6 weeks at 5 pumps a day (2 bottles). Skin is great, probably moisturized like I'm using lotion.

I am still a little concerned that I'm either holding some water or just gaining more fat than I wanted. Diet has been good enough to make me think it may be water.

I haven't been able to do much cardio or train legs much because of a back injury.

Either way I'm still happy.