MentalTwitch is on the ANABOLIC EDGE

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
As it says, straight up. Im on Anabolic Edge by PAL

Anabolic Edge (120 tablets) By: Palo Alto Labs
I am at about 205-210 right now. Havent weighed up for a few days.

I am slowly adjusting my routine to more of a compound/cardio based one do to my April show. I plan to keep going. moderatly heavy until the 1st of the year and diet will clean up then with low carbs.

Ill be sure to post pics up tonight when i get home, at school now.
I dosed this morn. 2 tabs. No issues followed thus far.

I plan to go with the 2 tab x 2 a day. Although it is for the 200lb under people, i think im about there and plan to be under that by the end of this, but hold a decent amount of muscle.

Im opting to run Storm creatine every other day. I have used this 3-4 times before("cycles") so i know the difference between the supps.

I also use, Vit C. BCAAs sometimes, Omega-3, L-Dopa at night, GABA and melatonin at night too. I am not adding anythign i havent used at least 2 times before.

My diet is alot of food right now. Nothing special yet, but i dont go crazy at McDs, just decent food flowing in.

Thanks for stopping in.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Zero response. Ok well obviously to early to tell if its kicking but i am dosing 2 tabs 2x a day. about 10am and 7pm.
Ill post the pics that i did to apply for this log since they weren't to long ago and i have yet to change anything really.

000_0001.jpg

000_0002.jpg

000_0004.jpg

000_0006.jpg

000_0008.jpg

000_0009.jpg

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you're big. You will like AE.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I hope so.
So far just chillin today until tonight to go lift.
I do my squats at the end now just so everyone is aware that is the only thing i did change after those pics. I forgot to mention that. Its tough but it makes me feel much more "pumped"

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I do my squats at the end now just so everyone is aware that is the only thing i did change after those pics. I forgot to mention that. Its tough but it makes me feel much more "pumped"
I did that when I was doing a total body workout. My quads felt like they were gonna 'splode after those. Intense. So you're going go increased strength and size until January? Word.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yes until january.
I been feeling good. I havent noticed much of anything yet. I am not expecting to fro about a week or 2.

I did light chest last night for my 2nd hest workout this week. I was going to do legs again today but DOMS set in last night/this morn and its for sure a back day.
Heres how chest goes.
Incline bench - 13 10 10 8 12(dropeset widegrip)
Flat BB - 10 8 8 4 10(dropset widegrip)
Incline Flys - 20lbs 10 10
Incline DB press - 70 x 10
seated deck flys(machine) - 10 8
Cable flys(top to bottom) - 10 8
Overhead extensions- 50lbx 10 10
DB hammer curls- 10 10
EZbar - 10 8 8
EZ bar Negatives - 8, painful reps...haha
Reverse EZ bar curls(forearms) - 15 12 10 10
Wrist curls- 10 10

Ill post my back workout up later once i figure out how im goin to do it. I try not to do the same workout as the one previously done in the week. because those exact lifts might be weak/tired and i wanna hit as many different muscle as possible of course.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Im in MentalTwitch......good luck bruv!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Good to know i have the leader watchin'.

John, i was curious. Is this have any ability to fight fatigue this early in use? I noticed i havent been wanting to nap as frequently latley. I could atribute it to 2 or 3 other things possibly but i was curious if Anabolic Edge had anythin to do with it?

Either way, thanks agin and im glad i got to log a PAL item finally.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subdiddilyizzle.

Get ready for some crazy strength gains.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
On THE Anabolic EDGE. Ha. I get it.

So clever, that one.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Great base,.. this should be awesome,.. kick arse mental!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude that's more than a base. May as well kick him in the nuts, too.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Correct,.. I mean no disrespect,. I assure you!!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
haha, no worries guys, thats what theyre there for, critique.
I will try to do my finish pics in the gym so i have better lighting instead of a flash against my pale skin...*shiver*

Nothing to update yet. Still doing the 2 caps 2x day.
I took yesterday off. because i was a little sore in the abs, blasted them saturday when i did back and shoulders.

Although my arms ar not huge i know they over power the rest of me in some poses. BUT i do only do them 1 day a week, bis with chest and tris with back. So i guess im a little more genetically fit in that area.

Today is chest, n yea i know that all ive posted so far but i swear i do more!!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
sorry about the lack of updates. I dont have anything yet, though. I still notice my increase not really in energy per say but i dont feel as lazy. I have been doing the same dosing still.
Played football today, 1st play landed on my elbow and had it slamed on but it only tight and bruised so ill be fine by end of weekend.

Nothing else to note at this point.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Sucks about the elbow man, it'll heal quick.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Sucks about the elbow man, it'll heal quick.
yea its about 85% id say i already.
I worked 12 hours today, yea black friday BS.
The DOMS in my legs hit at about 2pm...hard. I am having a hard time getting in and out of my car! Middle of my quad on the front is tight and feelin it. Obliques are pretty tight and hurt when i sneeze.

Thats just from football.

Ill def. be fine by monday.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
You know the DOMS is bad when gettin' in and outta the car is hard. I bet stairs are hurtin' too!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ohh, dude! Don't even get me started on attempting to sit down in my truck after super bad Glute-DOMS. (no homo)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Ohh, dude! Don't even get me started on attempting to sit down in my truck after super bad Glute-DOMS. (no homo)
DOMs from leg day is crazy. At least you don't have your lifting partner coming in and saying "Dude, my ass is killing me after what we did yesterday," loud enough for the whole gym to hear.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DOMs from leg day is crazy. At least you don't have your lifting partner coming in and saying "Dude, my ass is killing me after what we did yesterday," loud enough for the whole gym to hear.
:toofunny: :lol: Nice one!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
haha oh i been there.

Yea my car is def a struggle. Thankfully i havent had to deal with stairs at all. School was out and i am in a single level home.

I been feeling good still. I still havent notcied pure strength increase but i am a bit more "tight" as far as when i move stuff. As i could move more, but not much. So ill def attibute it to the Anabolic Edge since i haven yet to adjust anything else.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
alright. Well rested and healed i am awaiting tomorrow.
Ill be switching to monday legs so i have a chance to hit them 2x a week. I feel like my chest routine and focus has helped it catch up some as well as skipping every other week on bis but not tris. I am also turning focus a little more on delts.

So ill be doing
mon = legs/shoulders
tue = back/bi/cardio
wed = chest/tri/abs/light cardio
thurs = legs/ optional
fri/sat/sun = optional work pending

Ill be doing the 4 sets 1= warmup every exercise. Then ~10 ~10 ~8 for the continuation of the log/cycle so i can monitor any strength increase ill regulate by weight rather than reps.

Im backing of the carbs a hair, basically none after 8-9pm which is usually my after work or after WO meal. So itll now consist of a clean protein source and lots of greens and maybe some fruit for "desert"

when i say cardio i mean i will begin to slowly work up to an hours worth going 10min incraments every WO and light cardio is 15-30minutes pending how i feel.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Im watching, Ill be interested to see what results there are to be had.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
ok so i had an OK WO but i def. felt the time off...

Leg extensions - 15 12 10 10
Hack Squat - 12 10 10
Leg Curls - 15 12 12 10
Leg press - 12 10 10
Calf raises(seated machine) - 75 reps w/ 150lbs as many sets as it takes. If you try this you will love it. I do. After 3-4 weeks doing it i def feel and notice a difference.
Cardio - 15 min.

I skipped Bis today because i feel likei can and it was tough gettin back in it so i dint wanna push to hard.

I cant say i felt stronger yet but ill be payign attention this week and next for sure.
I still be feeling good, nothing negative to report. Maybe a little weight loss, i havent jumped on a scale for a month or so but ill try ASAP tomorrow.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
yesterday was good. I did chest, tris and abs.

Incline BB - 12 10 10 8 8
Flat BB - 10 10 8 8
Cables bottom/up - 12 10 10
Cables top/down - 10 10
Overhead Extensions - 10
Behind head extensions(tris) - 10 10 (sinlge arm)
Reverse cable curls - 10 8
Cable pushdowns - 10
Cable kickbacks - 10 8
Behind head DB press - 10 (double hand)
weighted seated ab crunches -30 30
leg raises - 10 10 10 10
Twist machine? - 20 20 20 30 30

that was it. I skipped cardio because i kept my heart rate up during abs and was sweating pretty good. So far i feel good. Energy is still above normal or previous. I didnt feel much stronger but dint push to hard since i was solo.

Todays is back and bis, prolly some cardio.

NOTE: I made a mistake in my previous post on switching days.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
how was the back workout yesterday bro?..

log looks great, keep it up

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
sorry. I been updating one day late becaus ei usually workout at 7-8pm so i wanna get home and get food and sleep.

It was great. Great pump. No lack of energy.
DB rows - 12 10
Angled DB Row(kind of my own thing) - 10 10 10
Seated cable row - 10 8 8
Straight arm pulldowns - 12 10 10
Hammer Curls - 10 10
DB curls - 10
EZ bar Dropsets - 8 10 6 8
Shrugs - 15
Reverse flys- 10
Hyperextensions - 10 10 10 10 8
Forearms - Wrist curls - 10 10 8
reverse curls - 10 10 10
*light abs*

Felt good. I seem to be making it through my WO with less effort, not worn down as usual before Anabolic Edge so i will attribute that to the supplement.
Not major strength increase yet that ive noticed, maybe on some lifts but not all.

So far nothing negative. I plan to be in the gym tomorrow and sat. with sun. off.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The strength will come!

Week 3 was awesome for me!

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
so pumped to get this in the mail..nice log bro

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I had to skip my workouts yesterday due to a loss in my GF family so i spent the day/evening with them. I wont be able to make it sunday and today is questionable. Ill still be dosing obviously, and if nothign else i have some equipments in my garage i can use or a little cardio on the snowy streets.

I still feel like i have a bit more energy, not like stim energy but general awake feeling.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear that bud my thoughts are with you and her family!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear that bud my thoughts are with you and her family!
Thanks bro. I been there the past 2 nights to try and keep their minds moving. My dad left but didnt pass so i cant imagine the level of difference there. They are holding together well though. Tomorrow is the funeral. I dint have the focus today either because my grandma just got home from surgery today. Athough it was only shoulder joint, she is older and i had to go keep her company and watch her a bit. Busy weekend but ill be back at it hard mon. for sure. My gym closes at 5 on sat/sun so tomorrow after will be pushing it.

Thanks again to PAL and trust me, this log aint slippin'!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Today i could feel it kick some. Leg extensions went up in reps for the amount of weight. Shoulder DB presses the same. I felt good overall and not worn out by the end. I do feel like Anabolic Edge is doing its job. I also feel a bit more tight and lean, i can see that.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
im skipping today because my stomach is acting up. I ate a Fiber One Bar yesterday and this morn and those tear me up so i have a feeling i dint eat enough to catch up. Ill be up early a.m. for cardio. Then lift at night.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Well i must say, better late than never. Although i am just finishing my bottle now. I def. felt strength increase the last few days. Warmup sets were easier an i could do a few more reps of the weight and in turn made me wanna increase it some.
More so did i notice less fatigue. i wasnt as worn or tired after WO and through the day.

The only negative i would say is use time. i would recomend any one to run 2 bottles,i was/am even thinking of tryin to grab one this weekend.

I would like to thank PAL and allthe reps here who chose me.
Ill be sure to get pics up ASAP as its finals weekend so im a lil cramped for time with that and work. Im a free bird monday though so no later than that.