Renegade soap log (RPN)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've had the soap for a while now.

Here's my situation.
Single.
Go out once every 2 weeks (post-Gustav and Ike). Was going out every weekend, often both nights, in the summer. (Damn hurricanes!)
Have a girl from high school back in TN that I reconnected with a few years ago that I've been pursuing from afar. I think I'm going to get together with her again Thanksgiving or Christmas when I'm back up that way.

So - I've been bleeding the soap in once a week in addition to before I go out.

I hadn't noticed anything different in my normal daily routine - gym, store, work, errands. I've been out now twice with it. First time the bar was dead. Didn't notice anything different with my interactions with females.

Then there was last night. Lemme say I'm impressed.

I noticed early on at the bar we went to I was getting more direct eye contact than I'm normally used to. What I normally see is a girl might look my way until I look towards her. I walked outside to the patio area and noticed this blonde chick staring at me after I walked by (walked pretty close - not sure if close enough to smell the pheramones). I said hi - very friendly.

At that point a dude I was with (it was his 25th b-day) began to cause a scene with a group of girls. He was drunk. My other friends either laughed or were just sorta frozen - didn't know what to do.

I strode over and just totally took control of the scene. The girls were majorly PO'ed and were getting ready to leave. I was able to turn them from PO'ed to "oh hai" within a few minutes.
That was what really stunned me.
(Those girls weren't all that drunk either.)

Anyway - I just wandered around the bar till it closed at 2. I noticed girls I randomly approached were more open than I'm used to.

I likes!
Can't wait to sea what it does on this girl I've been after. She's usually friendly when I've interacted with her in the past but somewhat awkward - I think she isn't sure what pool I'm in (friend or dating). Mainly because I never made a move the very few times I had a chance in the past.

With this stuff - I have no doubt.

Anyway - I'll be buying when it comes out.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
It's out, and it's already out of stock. All these reviews have been positive so far, can't wait to try it.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Oh - it's out?? Damn - didn't even know that.

I'd suggest dood's try this.