I got 3 bottles of X-Factor. What DO YOU GUYS want to see me run?

Which one?!?!?!

• 1000mg (4caps) for 75days

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • 1250mg (5caps) for 60days

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 1500mg (6caps) for 50days

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have three bottles of X-Factor, I was wondering what you guys wanted to see be ran.

I'm going to include daily updates and pictures measurements and all that jazz. One of my usual logs.

So what do you guys think!

EDIT: So you guys know I'll be doing the 1st 4 weeks of the cycle "bulking" then it will move into a "recomp/cutting" phase til the Feb 1 show

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I voted for the 75 days. I'm kinda liking the longer lasting cycles now.. Or the 60 days is awesome too.

At 6 caps you will be in some serious soreness. I hope you did XF at 1 gram before. If not, no offense, but I recommend you try it at the regular dosage first. You will be surprised at how strong it can hit ya ;)

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
i voted 60 days, but in my opinion a gram of AA is a very effective dose. I have done a few runs of XF. my favorite way was 5 training days (1 wake up, 2 pre, 1 post, 1 night) and 4 spread out through non training days. (60 - 70 days) but my diet may have been better for that run. any ways im under the impression from my experiences that it is more about build up, and loading, rather then mega dosing.

currently i am running a bulk AA @ 3.5g x 3 doses a day = 10.5g bulk AA.

hope this helps, just my input from my past experiences, best of luck.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I voted for the 75 days. I'm kinda liking the longer lasting cycles now.. Or the 60 days is awesome too.

At 6 caps you will be in some serious soreness. I hope you did XF at 1 gram before. If not, no offense, but I recommend you try it at the regular dosage first. You will be surprised at how strong it can hit ya ;)
Yep, sure did the 1000mg ;). It was moving along so nicley, I got 2 bottles so I could run 3 the second time :head:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, exactly. No need to megadose at 1500 mg IMO. It will work. Very well. But there IS such a thing as too sore. When you do chest monday, then legs friday, and can't stretch your chest enough to put your hands on the squat bar because it's too sore, it's kind of a disadvantage... lol

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
What are you going to do!!! (Jeopardy song)....