Prime and Teenagers...

P

PaterSin

Awards
I've been researching Prime by USP Labs and the site and ads all say Prime is non-hormonal and it dosn't effect your test or LH levels. I take creatine, nitric-oxide, and basic protein and I was wondering if a 16 year old could use Prime and still get only positive effects? Any feedback appreciated, cheers :hammer:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been researching Prime by USP Labs and the site and ads all say Prime is non-hormonal and it dosn't effect your test or LH levels. I take creatine, nitric-oxide, and basic protein and I was wondering if a 16 year old could use Prime and still get only positive effects? Any feedback appreciated, cheers :hammer:
Mate - I'd swap you all the supps in the world for your test levels.

At your age all you need is to train hard, eat like godzilla and sleep like a baby and you'll pack a sh1tload of size on.

Nothing wrong with a bit of protein powder though.

Good luck mate! I wished I had started training at 16!

kilmann40

kilmann40

Awards
you will get pregnant. and then youll die. :jaw:

P

Prodogy

Awards
hahahahahahahah......but seriously is there any negative side effects with this supp??

Last edited:
Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Whole foods, protein powder, multi-vitamin, anti-oxidant, fish/flax, creatine (Cre-02)

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mate - I'd swap you all the supps in the world for your test levels.

At your age all you need is to train hard, eat like godzilla and sleep like a baby and you'll pack a sh1tload of size on.

Nothing wrong with a bit of protein powder though.

Good luck mate! I wished I had started training at 16!
lol wtf?

A 16 yr old doesn't have as much as testosterone as a 21 yr old..