Animal M-stack

mercedes1

Awards
First off love this site my question is has any one used MSTACK Before and what did you think or is the something out thats better thanks

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recently just started taking M-Stack 3 days ago. So I can't give a very good review of how it works. But from all the reviews I've read on this site along with bodybuilding.com everyone seems to like this product for bulking. I haven't been able to find anything like this product on the market. Animal is a very good company that seems to get excellent reviews on all their products weather it be the Animal Pak or the Animal Pump. I also stack M-Stack with NO Infuse by LG which I got free with the purchase of LG Cold Fusion by the way I would never take again. I tried that stuff for 4 days choking it down everyday and going to the gym and feeling the top of my ears on fire and feeling like I took to much niacin or something. It's not a good feeling to be at the gym and not being comfortable at all. I don't care if Cold Fusion works really good or not I couldn't take the shitty feeling I got from it. But M-Stak like I said has gotten good reviews and the nutrtion partioning seems to be an awesome thing for bulking up and for the price I don't think it could be beat.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
First off love this site my question is has any one used MSTACK Before and what did you think or is the something out thats better thanks
I used a can, I will never buy it again. :frustrate

King Con

Awards
  • Established