AK32408's joints will be sore no more with Osteo-Sport !

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I got this opportunity to test out and run a log of Osteo-Sport thanks to Austin and everyone at Applied Nutriceuticals. (thanks again guys and girls :thumbsup: )

Day 1:

- This morning I took 4 caps of Osteo-Sport before breakfast along with Animal Pak.

- There is no noticeable difference as of yet but this came to no surprise since products need to be taken on a daily basis over a period of time to have any noticeable effects.

- I skipped the gym today to work on a paper for my International Relations class, so tomorrow will be a better day to report on because I'll get a chance to post up my workout along with my thoughts.

- If there is anything anyone would like to know more about or if anyone has any suggestions for me, feel free to share it in the log to make sure I make the best possible log for interested potential buyers.

Thanks !

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Woke up and took Osteo-Sport along with Animal Pak first thing in the morning before breakfast.

I did back and bi's today in the gym with slow and controlled movements, mainly focusing on form.

*i'm not sure how much the smaller barbell weighs, I'll guess about 25 pounds*
-bent over, barbell rows (115x10)(165x8)(205x6)(255x4)

-seated cable rows (100x10)(120x8)(140x6)

-machine rear deltoid laterals (105x8)(120x6)(135x4)
*again, I'm not sure what the EZ bar weighs so I'll guess around 15 pounds*
-EZ bar curl (65x8)(85x6)(105x4)
-hammer curls (55x8)(60x6)(65x4)
-machine preacher curls (53x10)(78x8)(98x4)(superset-53x6)
-dumbbell curls *5 second rest in between sets* (30xfailure)(25xfailure)(20xfailure)

-I noticed the clicking in my elbow in the beginning of my workout had reduced a tiny bit. Usually it takes a few sets to get warmed up and today I didn't hear it after my 1st set. That's all so far that I took notice to today. There was also still some minor grinding in my shoulders when doing the rear delt laterals which is another area I'm gonna take notice to when I get to my shoulder workout later in the week.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 3:​

Looks like nobody is interested in this log so far :(
Tell me what you guys want in here to spike your interest !

- Took Osteo-Sport along with Animal Pak this morning before breakfast

- Did shoulders in the gym today and so far there is still the same minor clicking and sore spots on specific workouts.

- DB lateral raises - (15x8)(20x8)(25x6)
*The next workout is where you start in the same position as you would with db lateral raises but you bring the dumbbells straight up and them bring them back like you're going to do a press and then back out then then lower the dumbbells*
- DB lateral press - (20x8)(25x6)(25x5)
- One-handed cable crossovers - (30x6)(35x6)(40x2)
- Machine shoulder press - (98x10)(148x6)(148x6)
- Military press (smith machine) - (85x8)(105x4)(105x4)

- My overall impression today was it felt like my joints warmed up a little faster and the range of motion on some dumbbell exercises was greater but not by much. It's too early to tell and I have high hopes for this product's future performance for me.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
That Osteo Sport looks like the best, complete joint formula available. I'm curious to see what it's capable of, because I have a lot of members here at my gym that complain of chronic joint pain and choose to accept that exercising will ultimately result in joint pain and that joint health products are only masking the issue. This is the first product that seems to combine almost all of the effective joint components.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
That Osteo Sport looks like the best, complete joint formula available. I'm curious to see what it's capable of, because I have a lot of members here at my gym that complain of chronic joint pain and choose to accept that exercising will ultimately result in joint pain and that joint health products are only masking the issue. This is the first product that seems to combine almost all of the effective joint components.
It definitely does have a sick ingredient profile that's for sure. I can't wait until this stuff kicks in. :cheers:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Well, keep us (right now just me LOL) updated on whatever effects you happen to notice from it. There's not a whole lot to log with a product like this as far as 'here's my new weight, strength numbers, etc'. Just keep an update on how your joints felt during various exercises/activities.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well, keep us (right now just me LOL) updated on whatever effects you happen to notice from it. There's not a whole lot to log with a product like this as far as 'here's my new weight, strength numbers, etc'. Just keep an update on how your joints felt during various exercises/activities.
Will do :)

Thanks for giving me some feedback. I know this might not be one of the more exciting logs to follow but I'm doing my best to give the people what they want, lol.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Will do :)

Thanks for giving me some feedback. I know this might not be one of the more exciting logs to follow but I'm doing my best to give the people what they want, lol.
It's not as exciting as a roid or speed product, but hey... I'm here! ;)

Osteo Sport Log: Day 17: I worked out my arms and my elbows feel pain-free. That is all.

hahaha.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
It's not as exciting as a roid or speed product, but hey... I'm here! ;)

Osteo Sport Log: Day 17: I worked out my arms and my elbows feel pain-free. That is all.

hahaha.
:icon_lol:

at least it's not a Boxmeman-style log... "omgg my joints were healed the minuter after my first dose !.." :p

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol:

at least it's not a Boxmeman-style log... "omgg my joints were healed the minuter after my first dose !.." :p
Let's not talk about the Boxster... I'm sure he's got bigger issues than joint pain. ;)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 4:​

- Took 4 caps with Animal Pak prior to breakfast this morning as usual.

- I did chest today in the gym and mainly went for light weight, high reps, and great form.

- Incline db bench (70x10)(75x10)(80x8)
- Decline db bench (70x12)(80x12)(80x12)
- pec dec flyes (165x15)(180x12)(180x10)
- cable flyes (70x12)(80x10)(80x10)
- close grip bench (barbell) (135x10)(135x10)(155x10)

- Impressions after workout: I noticed my elbow didn't click once for any sets in my incline db workout.. Usually there are 2 clicks in the elbow and then I'm good to go the rest of the workout without any issues. Maybe it needs to be warmed up more, but I kind of rushed through the warm ups because I didn't feel like lifting today. Could this be too good to be true ? :p lol. We'll see how tomorrow's arm workout goes..

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:​

- Took 4 caps with Animal Pak prior to breakfast this morning as usual.

- I did chest today in the gym and mainly went for light weight, high reps, and great form.

- Incline db bench (70x10)(75x10)(80x8)
- Decline db bench (70x12)(80x12)(80x12)
- pec dec flyes (165x15)(180x12)(180x10)
- cable flyes (70x12)(80x10)(80x10)
- close grip bench (barbell) (135x10)(135x10)(155x10)

- Impressions after workout: I noticed my elbow didn't click once for any sets in my incline db workout.. Usually there are 2 clicks in the elbow and then I'm good to go the rest of the workout without any issues. Maybe it needs to be warmed up more, but I kind of rushed through the warm ups because I didn't feel like lifting today. Could this be too good to be true ? :p lol. We'll see how tomorrow's arm workout goes..
Do it up. I remember all different joints clicking on me when I was zapping estrogen and cortisol, but now everything's fine.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 5:​

- Woke up and took 4 caps prior to breakfast as usual

- Went to the gym for arms around noon

- tricep pressdowns with the rope (80x10)(100x8)(120x8)
- overhead tricep db press (80x8)(90x8)(100x6)
- overhead tricep db press(one handed)(30x8)(35x6)(35x6)
- standing overhead tricep extensions (w/ rope) 3x (80x10)
- alternating db curl (45x8)(35x10)(30x12)(superset* 20x15)
- seated alternating hammer curls (55x8)(60x8)(60x8)
- 21's w/ EZ bar (65x21)

- Workout impressions: there was no discomfort to note at all and my elbows felt warmed up after the 1st set of the tricep pressdowns w/ the rope. The workout didn't take longer than 45 min so I was really moving through the sets fast with little rest in between. This workout was sort of a test to see how my joints felt after a strenuous workout, and I'd say they felt great.

Saturday

- No gym today, took 4 caps before breakfast

- Even after waking up this morning there was no issues with discomfort or soreness. I think this stuff is starting to kick in :)

- Saturday and Sunday are my off days and I'll report back next after Mondays workout. :thumbsup:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Good, informative log thus far. Good to see you're noticing some acute effects already!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
subbed, best wishes on the joints bro

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys :cheers:

Day 8:

- I woke up and took 4 caps of Osteo-Sport 1st thing in the morning before breakfast along with my vitamins.

- I skipped the gym today to work on my last paper of the semester for my one class, so I can't comment on how my joints felt before/during/ or after my workout.

- I'll be hitting the gym hard tomorrow for legs and I'm gonna focus on heavy weight for all my exercises but I still want to get at least 6 reps (with good, slow, and controlled form) in with everything and I'm gonna see how my knees feel after ATG squats and other leg presses and extensions because I didn't really get to log about how the Osteo-Sport felt on my lower body yet.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a very effective product. You'll notice that when I was beta-testing it, it didn't work for me. Now, when I use it, it eliminates the pains within 1-2 days of using it. And havig just finished a bottle, and starting on Osteobolin-C, issues have come back (Osteobolin-C takes 2-3 days to kick in). Only thing I have with it is that you have to KEEP taking it for the pain to go away!

Oh, and hiya AK32408; just found this, so will be following from now on. If you have any questions along the way feel free to ask :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
It's a very effective product. You'll notice that when I was beta-testing it, it didn't work for me. Now, when I use it, it eliminates the pains within 1-2 days of using it. And havig just finished a bottle, and starting on Osteobolin-C, issues have come back (Osteobolin-C takes 2-3 days to kick in). Only thing I have with it is that you have to KEEP taking it for the pain to go away!

Oh, and hiya AK32408; just found this, so will be following from now on. If you have any questions along the way feel free to ask :)
Hmmm... interesting... It definitely looks great on paper. I am just relying on SAMe and fish oil for joint health now. So far, so good though...

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Guejsn :) I'll definitely ask questions if I'm not sure of something when I log.

Day 9:

- I woke up and took my Osteo Sport before breakfast with my vitamins as usual.

- Today in the gym I decided to skip leg's and just do back but still focusing on heavier weight with good form and at least 6 reps.

- Lat pulldowns (warmed up with 50x15)(160x10)(180x8)(220x6)
- Dumbbell rows (85x10)(95x8)(100x8)
- Deadlift (135x8)(225x8)(315x6)(405x5 *couldn't get the last rep with proper form :( * )
- Seated machine row (160x6)(180x6)
- Delts on the flye machine (135x6)(155x6)

- Workout felt really good today even though I really didn't feel like doing anything productive. I finished the whole workout in about an hour and a half. I would have finished earlier but some kid from my class was blabbin about the papers we got back, I guess he didn't like the professors comments on his paper, lol I dunno. But, overall I had a solid workout. I did something different to warm up today though and maybe that's why my joints felt great and I didn't feel a whole lot of stress on them at all. So far so good. :afro:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 10:

- I woke up and took the Osteo-Sport and my vitamins before breakfast.

- It was freezing outside today and it was my leg day so I went on the eliptical for 5 min for a warmup. I like to keep high reps and few sets with moderate weight on my leg exercises because I think they respond the best to that method of training.

- Hack Squats * I have no idea what the starting resistance is on it but I put 2, 45's and 2, 25's on to warm up the muscle group for 10 reps. I continued the Hack Squat and threw another 45 on each side. I did 2 set;s with the same exact weight and did 8 reps for both sets.
- I did Leg Press next and I got this idea from The House. I incorporated my calf exercise in with my leg press to get a 2 in 1 exercise.
- Leg Press(200x12)calf extensions (200x12)for warmup. The rest I just did exactly the same number of calf extensions as I did for my leg press to save time. (290x12)(380x10)(470x8)

- Leg Extensions (100x10)(120x8)(140x8)
- Lying Leg Curl (100x8)(140x8)(170x8)
- * Stationary*Dumbbell Rear Lunge Quads (4 sets)(60x8)

- Workout impressions. The hack squats felt great because of the quick warm up I did prior to my workout, but on my leg press I can still feel and hear minor clicking on the 1st few reps. This may only be because I tend to slack on my leg exercises and only end up doing them once every 2 - 3 weeks. Also, my leg's felt weird and kind of stiff after the workout today and I usually didn't really notice this feeling before, after a leg workout. I'll try to keep a record of how my knees feel the rest of the night and tomorrow morning when I get up for classes and report back. Other then the knee issue, everything is feeling great. :)

I might have to pick up a 2nd bottle for my dad sometime soon, he'll definitely appreciate his joints being much less sore.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff bro, hope joints feel as good as mine on this stuff, best of wishes bro

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 11:

- As usual, I woke up and took the Osteo-Sport and the PAK.

- Today, walking across campus felt like I was trekking through the Arctic Tundra so I knew a good warm up to get the blood flowin and the joints mobile was top priority 1st thing in the gym. In the gym today I did arms (bi's, tri's, and forearms).

- Tricep rope extensions *warm up* (60x12)(70x12)
- Tricep two-handed db overhead extension (90x10)(100x8)(110x6)
- Tricep one-handed overhead db extension (20x12)(25x8)(30x8)
- Dips (3 sets)(bodyweight x 8)
- Tricep overhead rope extension (80x10)(90x10)(100x8)(120x6)
- Straight barbell curl (75x8)(95x6)(95x6**superset**45 to failure)
- Machine preacher curl (78x8)(98x6**superset**48 to failure
- Reverse barbell curl (65x6)(65x6)(75x4)
- Barbell wrist curl (95 to failure)(95 to failure)
- Reverse db wrist curl (30 to failure)(35 to failure)

- Workout impressions: Sick workout today ! I had a great pump early and it didn't stop the whole workout. It made me curious though.. can the ingredients in Osteo-Sport intensify the pump ? It sure felt like that was the case today. But, I still have the minor, annoying clicking in my elbow in my warm up sets, hopefully this will subside soon with continuing use of the product. Other then that, I'm definitely lovin this stuff. :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm Osteo Sport would be anabolic at a double dose.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 12:​

- Took normal dosing of 4 caps prior to breakfast as usual with vitamins.

- In the gym I did chest and really focused on form and the 2 seconds up and 3 seconds down technique for exercises. I'm also going back to barbell for the flat bench and the incline after a month of free weights so my numbers wont be very impressive, lol.

- Bench Press (135x10)(185x8)(205x8)(225x6)
- Incline Bench Press (45x15)(135x8)(185x6)(205x4)
- Decline Bench Press w/ dumbbells (75x8)(80x8)(85x8)
- Decline DB Flyes (55x8)(65x8)(70x6)
- Straight Arm Dumbbell Pullover (4 sets) (75x6)
- Pec Deck Flyes (3 sets)(165x8)

- I think the workout went well overall. No joint issues to report and the elbow clicking on my 1st warm up set is 98% non-existent :) and my movements feel more fluid. I'm not as familiar with what exactly the ingredients do as other people on here so I have a question, lol. Would the Osteo-Sport aid in rebuilding the cartilage in the joint ? or just build up the synovial fluid around it to cushion the joint..

- and also no gym on Saturday and Sunday, I'll report back on Monday :thumbsup:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 13:​

- I woke up with a really sore throat Monday morning, but I still took 4 Osteo-Sport before my shower and breakfast.

- I started to get stuffy and my throat started to feel worse as the day went on. I didn't feel like lifting at all but the colleges gym is only open 3 days this week so I gotta make the most of it. Monday I did chest, tri's and shoulders.

- Flat Bench w/ db's (80x10)(90x8)(100x6)
- Incline Bench w/ db's (70x8)(80x6)(85x6)
- Decline Bench w/ db's (60x12)(80x8)
- Two-handed Db tricep extension (90x10*3 sets)
- Dips (10reps and 3 sets*bodyweight)
- Machine press downs (280x4)(180x8)
- Front lateral raises (15x8)(20x8)(25x6)(30x5)
- Isolateral shoulder press (100x10)(150x8)(175x4)
- Seated db shoulder press (45x8)(50x6)(55x6)

- This workout was a good test for me to really see how my joints felt under a big work load of different compound exercises. Overall I was really impress because I had no clicking at all and there was no soreness at all in my shoulders or elbows ! This stuff is legit :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sup bro. sorry i havent seen this around. Keep it up glad to know its working its magic for ya!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 14:​

- I'm still sick :(
- Woke up and took 4 caps of O-S before breakfast with my pak.

- Today I felt pretty weak and didn't expect to be pushing much weight in the gym today so I kind of took it easy and only did 2 sets per exercise but with heavy weight and 6-8 reps max. I did back, bi's and traps for my routiene.

- Lat Pulldown (140x8)(180x6)(210x5)
- Dumbbell rows (80x8)(90x6)(100x4)
- Seated cable rows (140x8)(160x6)(180x5)
- Front barbell delt raises
- Rope curls (100x8)(110x8)(130x6)
- Straight bar curls (95x6 *3 sets)
- Hammer curls (60x6)(65x6)(65x6)
- Dumbbell shrugs (100x8)(120x6)(130x6)

- I thought todays workout went fairly well considering how much I felt like not being in the gym and rather be laying on the couch watching tv, lol. Nothing to report as far as any sore joints go either so I'm really impressed because I usually feel the soreness in my joints the morning after but nothin.. I <3 Osteo-Sport ! lol.

-Tomorrow is leg's and usually I'll hear pop's coming from my knees at least 4 times during warm ups, hopefully that has subsided a bit from last leg workout.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
sup bro. sorry i havent seen this around. Keep it up glad to know its working its magic for ya!
It's alright bud, thanks for checkin in and supporting !!

Would it be ok if I dosed at 5 caps a day ? I heard that upping the intake can have slight anabolic effects as well as joint support. Just a thought I had..

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
It's alright bud, thanks for checkin in and supporting !!

Would it be ok if I dosed at 5 caps a day ? I heard that upping the intake can have slight anabolic effects as well as joint support. Just a thought I had..
yeah nothing wrong with it. obviously if you start to feel a adverse effect drop it back down.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
yeah nothing wrong with it. obviously if you start to feel a adverse effect drop it back down.
Sounds good, I'll start 5 caps a day next Monday.. I figured toying around with the doses wouldn't be an issue because there are so many servings, but I had to ask 1st :thumbsup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm... interesting... It definitely looks great on paper. I am just relying on SAMe and fish oil for joint health now. So far, so good though...
Yes, well, anything can LOOK good on paper. But you have to go OFF the paper to see what's HAPPENING :D

Great to see that you're seeing the effects, AK32408. As Austin said, yeah 5 caps would be ok; don't go HIGHER, though.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yes, well, anything can LOOK good on paper. But you have to go OFF the paper to see what's HAPPENING :D

Great to see that you're seeing the effects, AK32408. As Austin said, yeah 5 caps would be ok; don't go HIGHER, though.
I hear that! lol... A lot of writeups for a couple companies look super-dupe on paper. hahaha.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 15:​

- I started the day off with 4 Osteo-Sport first thing in the morning before breakfast again with my multivitamins.

- I'm still sick (stuffy, sore throat, watery eyes) but I have to take advantage of this week because the colleges gym is only open Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I copied my last leg routine but I replaced the hack squats with regular squats.

- Squats (135x10 *warm up)(185x8)(225x8)(275x6)(315x6)
- Leg Press(200x12)calf extensions (200x12)for warmup. (lp/ce)(290x10)(lp/ce)(380x8)(lp/ce)(470x6)
- Leg Extensions (110x10)(130x8)(150x6)
- Lying Leg Curl (120x8)(160x6)(190x4)
- Dumbbell Rear Lunge Quads (5 sets)(55-65x8-6)

- I had to really push myself for this workout because I feel really weak when I get sick like this. I also notice that my knees didn't make any noises ! lol. I hope this keeps up :)

- I'm trying to up my protein intake so I don't take any chances of losing any mass. Does anyone know any good remedies for getting rid of a cold ? If so, please share, lol.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Impressive numbers man... Especially while you're sick. But, if you're sick, stay OUT of the gym!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Does anyone know any good remedies for getting rid of a cold ? If so, please share, lol.
You can always try mega-dosing Vitamin C (i.e. 1000mg 2-3 times daily). Also hot drinks (i.e. honey and cider vinegar, or lemon and honey). Lots of fluids (i.e. water and drinks as mentioned). Light exercise (can help get the toxins out of the system).

Hope you get better soon. Being sick is no fun at all.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Impressive numbers man... Especially while you're sick. But, if you're sick, stay OUT of the gym!
I learned this the hard way, lol. I thought cardio might be able to help get rid of the cold faster cuz you're heating your body up and when you get sick your body naturally heats itself to get rid of the viruses, but I guess it just weakened my immune system even more. I never did cardio when I was sick before and now I wont be doing it in the future either lol.

Guejsn, I'll try mega dosing the vitamin C and makin some hot tea when I get home from my cousins house for thanksgiving.

Thanks to both of ya for the feedback !

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day 15:​

- I started the day off with 4 Osteo-Sport first thing in the morning before breakfast again with my multivitamins.

- I'm still sick (stuffy, sore throat, watery eyes) but I have to take advantage of this week because the colleges gym is only open Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I copied my last leg routine but I replaced the hack squats with regular squats.

- Squats (135x10 *warm up)(185x8)(225x8)(275x6)(315x6)
- Leg Press(200x12)calf extensions (200x12)for warmup. (lp/ce)(290x10)(lp/ce)(380x8)(lp/ce)(470x6)
- Leg Extensions (110x10)(130x8)(150x6)
- Lying Leg Curl (120x8)(160x6)(190x4)
- Dumbbell Rear Lunge Quads (5 sets)(55-65x8-6)

- I had to really push myself for this workout because I feel really weak when I get sick like this. I also notice that my knees didn't make any noises ! lol. I hope this keeps up :)

- I'm trying to up my protein intake so I don't take any chances of losing any mass. Does anyone know any good remedies for getting rid of a cold ? If so, please share, lol.
get some zinc

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I learned this the hard way, lol. I thought cardio might be able to help get rid of the cold faster cuz you're heating your body up and when you get sick your body naturally heats itself to get rid of the viruses, but I guess it just weakened my immune system even more. I never did cardio when I was sick before and now I wont be doing it in the future either lol.

Guejsn, I'll try mega dosing the vitamin C and makin some hot tea when I get home from my cousins house for thanksgiving.

Thanks to both of ya for the feedback !
Vitamin b complex, c, d3, zinc, and adaptogens do the body wonders, such as cordyceps which increases T cells, great for immune system.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Get some Prime. Andrew will tell you first hand. He had a flu with a 103 fever and curled 105s for a warm up. LOL. jk

I'm surprised no one mentioned this, but definitely get zinc.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Get some Prime. Andrew will tell you first hand. He had a flu with a 103 fever and curled 105s for a warm up. LOL. jk

I'm surprised no one mentioned this, but definitely get zinc.
LOL, if you look up me and Texaslifter mentioned zinc bro, someone better get his glasses, LOL
Prime contains terminlla chebula, which is good for the immune system, LOL, hahahahahahahahaha.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
LOL, if you look up me and Texaslifter mentioned zinc bro, someone better get his glasses, LOL
Prime contains terminlla chebula, which is good for the immune system, LOL, hahahahahahahahaha.
Hahaha, I'm just messin with ya. I was thinking zinc too, but I figured I'd bust your chops a bit. I 'think' zinc gluconate works best... Get 'Cold Ease' lonzenges, they will definitely help... OR Zycam swabs. They go up the nose. THOSE WORK THE BEST!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, I'm just messin with ya. I was thinking zinc too, but I figured I'd bust your chops a bit. I 'think' zinc gluconate works best... Get 'Cold Ease' lonzenges, they will definitely help... OR Zycam swabs. They go up the nose. THOSE WORK THE BEST!
I'll go look for the 'cold ease' today at the supermarket cuz they have the zinc in them already. I was poppin hall's last night like they were m&m's and they seemed to not do anything.. I think drinking quarts upon quarts of the green tea was more helpful for my sore throat.. but, I never heard of Zycam swabs.. Are those found in the regular supermarket too ? I'll probably get them as well today.

Last night I loaded up on Vitamin C, Nyquill and Melatonin and was out by 9:30 pm sharp, lol.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
subbed! looking good so far! Looks like a top product, might get some in my next order from NP. Get rid of that annoying clicking!

I'd go for some echinacea if you've got a cold. I bought some today for my cold i've had for the past 2 days. Been mega dosing Vit-C too. I find if you dose the Vit-C too close together i find myself on the toilet!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed! looking good so far! Looks like a top product, might get some in my next order from NP. Get rid of that annoying clicking!

I'd go for some echinacea if you've got a cold. I bought some today for my cold i've had for the past 2 days. Been mega dosing Vit-C too. I find if you dose the Vit-C too close together i find myself on the toilet!
Deff. grab this stuff up in your next order. The majority of the annoying clicking for me was completely gone in some areas and others it reduced significantly within the 1st 10 days.

I've made a list of stuff to pick up at the store now ! lol thanks everyone :thumbsup:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'll be back in the gym tomorrow and I feel much better now that my cold is just about 100% gone. :)

I'd like to note that I def notice a difference after a heavy lifting day that the next morning my joints don't feel sore at all.

I usually feel like I have to use a walker to get around the house in the morning after a brutal workout, but I really took notice to this and just wanted to share with everyone my experience with it... stay tuned for day 16 on Monday :thumbsup:

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving !

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I'll be back in the gym tomorrow and I feel much better now that my cold is just about 100% gone. :)

I'd like to note that I def notice a difference after a heavy lifting day that the next morning my joints don't feel sore at all.

I usually feel like I have to use a walker to get around the house in the morning after a brutal workout, but I really took notice to this and just wanted to share with everyone my experience with it... stay tuned for day 16 on Monday :thumbsup:

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving !
I had a great Thanksgiving bro, thanks, that is great news that your joints are feeling no pain whatsoever, good for you bro.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I'd like to note that I def notice a difference after a heavy lifting day that the next morning my joints don't feel sore at all.

I usually feel like I have to use a walker to get around the house in the morning after a brutal workout, but I really took notice to this and just wanted to share with everyone my experience with it...
This is AWESOME stuff to hear!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 16:​

- Today I'm dosing 5 caps before breakfast with my vitamins.

- Today's a shoulder and trap workout and I planned on going a moderately heavy weight to get a decent amount of reps and sets in for each with a short rest in between the sets.

- Evan Rows (25x8)(30x8)(35x6)
- Front Raises (20x10)(30x8)(40x6)
- Bent Over Lateral Raises (35x8)(40x8)(45x6)
- Cable Lateral Raise (40x6)(45x6)(45x6)
- Shoulder Press *starting resistance on machine plus 1, 45 on each side for reps until failure for 2 sets
- DB Rolling Shrugs (120x10)(130x6)
- BB Shrugs (225x8 for 3 sets)

- The workout felt great today because of the 4 day break for thanksgiving. There were no clicks or any other noises whatsoever during the entire workout which really impresses me and also no pain except for the natural pain from the resistance of the weights when you get to the end of a set.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 17:​

- 5 caps of Osteo-Sport and vitamins before breakfast as usual upon waking.

- I did back today and hit a PR on lat pull down :D

- Lat Pulldown (100x10 <----PR !!!) lol j/k that was the warmup (140x8)(180x8)(220x6)(250x4 <---real PR :) )
- DB rows (3 sets of 100x8)
- Seated Cable Row (3 sets of 120x8)
- Upright row (3 sets of 75x6)
- Deadlift (135x10)(225x8)(315x6)(405x1 *lol that didn't go as well as I planned it in my head)
- Good morning's (3 sets of 95x6)

- The workout went great I think, I had a lot of energy in the gym today for some reason and I got done in about 50 min. No issues with soreness again :)