Nos Ether Fall 08' Logged

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Whats in this version?/What is NOS ETHER?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/105998-nos-ether-fall.html

Who am I?
21 years old
202lbs
6ft
6 yrs lifting

Links to past Nos Ether logs:
New Nos Ether w/cit&cordyceps + R4W - Bodybuilding.com Forums
Gettin Diesel with dth/tribtest/nos ether - Bodybuilding.com Forums
A no BS look at Nos Ether - Bodybuilding.com Forums

In addition to these I also used the original Nos Ether, Ive stuck with it all this time as I havent had strength gains on par with this from any other product short of PH's.

Initial thoughts/taste
-the smell and taste are more like an herbal tea than previously, as always the taste takes a little getting used to
-couldnt be happier to see the argenine dropped for 3x the CM!
-also glad to see just the kre alk, whether this or purple k pills kre alk has always worked well for me

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
subzero, no product pics or nothing in the set up?
you want a pic of the product for the log? if so that can easily be done, just not exactly sure what the above post means.

I'll get some pumped pics up tomorrow along with measurements and my first days WO/the WO plan I'll be following during this log (a little diff than in the past logs/much more volume)

Other Products being used during this log (all basics/staples)
-Muscle Milk c&c
-cytogainer as postWO shake
-Animal Omega (EFA's)
-SNAC ZMA
-Centrum Multi V&M

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Just hit my daily 35 min of cardio, legs will be tonight along with both of my NE doses and my first full update.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In this thing.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
WO Plan

Day 1-Arms
Day 2-Legs
Day 3-Pecs&Delts
Day 4-Back
Day 5 rest
Day 6-Repeat

All trained DC style, with one to two warmup sets before a til failure working set.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 arms

The Lift
Close Grip Bench
135x12
185x12
225x10---failure

1 arm hammer bicep curl
1 platex12
1 plate&25x8
1 plate&2 25'sx3 (poor choice of weight, went too heavy)

Skull Crushers
25/sidex12
25 and 2 10's/sidex8

Stack Curl
150x8
200x5

Revere Curl
120x8
160x6

Finished with Rope Pushdowns and some forearm work

Product Notes
-Too early to have any changes in strength
-felt the BA tingle
-am going to have to get used to the taste
-had an above average pump, nothing mind boggling or uncomfortable.

Dose
-2 scoops (1 serving) 1 hr preWO
-2 scoops 15 min postWO

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Lol chuck always demands nicely centered product pics. You have a few hours to get things straightened out or he does it for you :lol:
Nab the product picture and supp facts from Get Diesel Nutrition
Im just saying when people log other products, there are product pics, youtube video's, fireworks, etc.

I just get some txt. hahaha

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Im just saying when people log other products, there are product pics, youtube video's, fireworks, etc.

I just get some txt. hahaha
nah man, Ive never been much for doing the pretty logs and Ive tested for the majority of the companies.

I did have pt from bb make me a badass banner once, that was really cool.

anyway, after the first day so far so good, maybe I'll put up a song of the day every to satisfy your youtube video recommendation.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vhzCPEmu_Gw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vhzCPEmu_Gw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 Legs

The Lift
Comprised of leg extensions, hammy curls, hammy push down, leg press and machine calf raises I had one of the most focused workouts of my life. For legs and arms, my lagging parts, Ive upped my reps and have focused on squeezing out extra reps. It's safe to say my legs have not felt the intense, deep burn that I have right now in any other leg WO that did not include squats!

Dosage
2 scoops 1 hr pre
1 scoop 15min post

Product Notes
-My pump in my upper legs actually wasnt too spectacular, my I had a big shake in between my Ether and hitting the gym, and I think the partially full stomach was to contribute for not having much of a pump.
-My calf pump did exceed normal
-no increase in strength to note.
-I'll update my bodyweight every few days, I'm not one to weigh myself daily Day 1 was at 202 though

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1-Arms
Day 2-Legs
Day 3-Pecs&Delts
Day 4-Back
Day 5 rest
Day 6-Repeat

All trained DC style, with one to two warmup sets before a til failure working set.
That's not dc style at all. They may be rest-pause sets, but that split is far from DC bro.

Looking forward to the log though, I got a tub of ETHER I cant wait to open up myself.

From the looks of it, the sets dont even look rest-paused. What exactly about your workouts are DC? :p

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
That's not dc style at all. They may be rest-pause sets, but that split is far from DC bro.

Looking forward to the log though, I got a tub of ETHER I cant wait to open up myself.

From the looks of it, the sets dont even look rest-paused. What exactly about your workouts are DC? :p
meaning that i do one or two warmup sets before one working set to failure on each movement, its certainly not the exact DC or HIT workout (which I unfairly/improperly group together as the same in my mind), but its based on the principles of training to your fullest potential in fewer sets rather than going 80% of a bunch of sets. And yes, my one failure will be a drop set like Dorain shows Dugdale to do in their dvd A Week In The Dungeon. I guess I just lump DC and Dorians HIT into the same category, but dont follow either one too closely I just think of it as DC/HIT principle training, I could have clarified that earlier though :)

Thanks for the question though, others were probably thinking the same thing.

Also, my legs are barely sore right now, far less than usual and I've had squats out of the mix for about 3 weeks here ever since I f'ed up my lower back trying to deadlift too much.

In retrospect it might actually be much more like Dorians HIT that he demobtrated in that dvd with digdale (by far my fav DVD, its pretty much an instructional DVD as Dorian is a guru and somehow dugdale seems to represent the novice) than DC. I have used the exact DC split and even done Xtreme stretching afterwards with great results, but for me my current plan produces the same results.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't trying to pick on you, just didn't look DC at all to me :D The extreme [fascia] stretching can still be incorporated in all of the workouts, regardless if they're DC or not. I use it with my Bill Starr 5x5 routine and love it. Hurts more than my workouts lol

I'm taking this whole week off for the same reason. Deadlifted 405 x 2, lower back muscles were sore/tight, and then Squatted heavy 2 days later and they were just shot...so time for some rest :D

Looking good in here bro.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't trying to pick on you, just didn't look DC at all to me :D The extreme [fascia] stretching can still be incorporated in all of the workouts, regardless if they're DC or not. I use it with my Bill Starr 5x5 routine and love it. Hurts more than my workouts lol

I'm taking this whole week off for the same reason. Deadlifted 405 x 2, lower back muscles were sore/tight, and then Squatted heavy 2 days later and they were just shot...so time for some rest :D

Looking good in here bro.
I know you werent, I was just trying to show you there are DC principles involved, but as you said I dont follow their routines, just their basic principle (sounds like a religion talk or something lol).

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you werent, I was just trying to show you there are DC principles involved, but as you said I dont follow their routines, just their basic principle (sounds like a religion talk or something lol).
Lol...yea I feel like I'm walking on thin ice..don't want it to sound like a callout :p

I can't wait to crack open my tub...soon!

What principles do you follow exactly? Since you mentioned em :D

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
So I realized training til failure like this I'm going to have to train 2 on 1 off, I'll be hitting Chest and Delts tomorrow. For the off days I'll just do cardio.

DaveGabe, My principle that I follow from DC/HIT is shortening the number of sets in order to have one set of each exercise that counts (working set), with that one set I can rest and keep going to absolute failure, or do an Dorian style drop set til failure. A typical split would see 4 movements at 4 sets of 8 per example while mine would instead have a few warmup sets per movement(and usually only one after Im good and warmed up) and one last set that could be any number going til failure (but aiming for 12+).

The way I think of it why would I play a bunch of basketball at mediocre intensity just to say I did it, when I could instead rest more and play harder and get better. (got into lifting through sports, but the point of HIT and DC is precisely that)

The end result has been shortening my workout time, more next day soreness (means the muscles must be training harder), more in gym intensity, and a really satisfying feeling that I take my mind to a new level, in a typical routine I dont get the mental connection with my muscles and whole being. I cannot describe how much I love just putting my all into only 4 working sets total in a 40 minute period.

IMO the DC split and following the exact motions laid out is great, Ive trained DC, did the stretching, the whole bit. BUT I feel that I get just as good results from this type of training that takes the base of a traditional routines with a high intensity twist. (I was able to add over ten lbs naturally this yr and I'm a former PH user so thats not easy).

You'll surely enjoy the ETHER, but dread taking the doses. I feel the GD line already sells pretty well, I couldnt imagine how well it would be if this tasted as good as say size-on or sp250.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you really enjoy your setup right now, that's awesome. Although 15lbs a year, I did that in the last 3 months :p Dante has put on 50lbs in a year on people lol

Anyways, seems like you're doing well, and I agree that if ETHER had a little better flavor it'd really sell like hotcakes.

Not to beat a deadhorse, but I still don't see how having one set to failure makes your routine anything like DC training [they do 3 sets to failure in the RP set] ;) Higher intensity and less frequency could be similar though, most definitely.

Also, the extreme stretching should really be a part of any routine...I'm not sure why people think you can only do it with DC :think: Helps with soreness and muscle growth, everyone should be doing it.

How many blasts did you try with DC?

Smart move, training 2 on 1 off. That's a great example of how to listen to your body, I think the progress/results will be better because of it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you really enjoy your setup right now, that's awesome. Although 15lbs a year, I did that in the last 3 months :p Dante has put on 50lbs in a year on people lol
Well it depends on where u are and ur frame, I went from 129lbs to 175 lbs in 5 months from july 05 to dec 05. Same bodyfat. Now I dont try to gain anything each year because I dont need to be over 240lbs at 5'7".

I really would like to be down to about 220lbs, I dont like being hungry all day.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
How many blasts did you try with DC?

Smart move, training 2 on 1 off. That's a great example of how to listen to your body, I think the progress/results will be better because of it.
Yea I agree the rest time will benefit me.

Back about 8-10 months ago me and my training partner, before he moved to LA, read up on intense muscle and followed the routine for about a month. For me the workouts are too much, I like what Ive done here just slightly tweaking a traditional hypertrophy routine.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well it depends on where u are and ur frame, I went from 129lbs to 175 lbs in 5 months from july 05 to dec 05. Same bodyfat. Now I dont try to gain anything each year because I dont need to be over 240lbs at 5'7".

I really would like to be down to about 220lbs, I dont like being hungry all day.
Yea true, everyone has their own goals, etc.

I think I'll go to 220-230 and see how I feel/look at that weight. I'm about 6' so I could probably fit 240-250 on the frame, just not sure if that's what I want lol

Yea I agree the rest time will benefit me.

Back about 8-10 months ago me and my training partner, before he moved to LA, read up on intense muscle and followed the routine for about a month. For me the workouts are too much, I like what Ive done here just slightly tweaking a traditional hypertrophy routine.
Yeah, it's a really tough style of training. Part of the reason that I don't do it myself, I just don't feel my body [CNS mainly] is ready for that type of training. It works great, but mainly for those who have exhausted all other options and are ready for it.

Hopefully in another year or so after I'm done with 5x5, I'll be DC ready ;)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 Chest and Shoulders

Let me just say damn, what a workout.

My working sets were as follows:
-flat bench: 275x6
-db military-100'sx4!!!
-db side laterals-40'sx9 (goal will be 12 for next week)
-Pec Dec Fly-stack (250x5 and then many partials)

Product Notes
-I was using the past Ether before this, and hadnt handled those 100s for overhead in some time (if ever, I know I usually stop at 90's, but cant remember if I had hit the hundo's before on overhead)
-Taste is getting to be more tolerable, I mix in as little water as possible, roughly 4-5oz water, mix into a semi thick drink and chug
-Pump has only been slightly better than normal, not yet the full pumps I expect from Ether
-definitely more BA tingles from this than the past version which is good
-today tested strength, i go lighter on back day, which will test endurance.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8pb355clQE0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8pb355clQE0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 BackWO

The Lift
Pullups
4x8 superset underhand pull up 4x8

Pulldowns
150x8
170x8
190x8
220x3 drop 210x5

Hammer Strength Row Single Armed
2 platesx8
3 platesx8
3&25 for a few short sets

DB Shrugs
60x12
70x12
80x12
80x12

Notes
-Pretty basic back day, the pump was far superior to a usual back day, even compared to when I deadlift (tweaked back a few weeks, need to hit the chiropractor before I hit any deads)
-went up ten pounds on my lat pulls
-really sucks having my low back strained so that i cant hit dorian rows or DL's, but over thxgiving break I'm getting my back adjusted/re-allined, whatever they call it.
-forgot to mention my legs ended up fairly sore yesterday, and were then my right quad was very sore for part of the day when I was in class earlier.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R6TsudVtVKo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R6TsudVtVKo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
-Taste is getting to be more tolerable, I mix in as little water as possible, roughly 4-5oz water, mix into a semi thick drink and chug
skip that. Thats like drinking concrete mix. Id rather just mix it with 4oz of V8 fusion juice, or drink it reg. in cold water. To me it just taste sour.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
skip that. Thats like drinking concrete mix. Id rather just mix it with 4oz of V8 fusion juice, or drink it reg. in cold water. To me it just taste sour.
im gunna get v8 fusion tonight at wal mart and let you know how that goes, that may be my new way of dosing Ether.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
So I tried it in 14oz v8fusion blueberry pomegranate flavor.

It didnt improve the taste much and upset my stomach for about 20 minutes.

I'll get last nights WO (arms) and tonights update after legs tonight.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
End of Week One Update

Notes
-Last night I trained arms, legs were tonight.
-pump on arms was one of the best in recent memory
-bodyweight was 203 tonight
-no recomp affect to note
-strength gains already seen on barbell bicep curls and on shoulder presses, but I'll expect the most strength from the nos ether in weeks 3&4
-leg WO was modest again (pretty much all isolations) due to my lower back being all F'ed
-the last 3 days Ive been stretching daily with my roomate, I wanna be able to do the splits and hit that splits twisting double bicep whenever I get my life in order enough to compete in npc
-mixed it with 1 glass of v8 fusion and didnt like it, I prefer dosing this by using as little water as possible and chugging it down
-not sure if I can truly feel the mind right blend, nor was I before I started this bottle as I came strait from the last version to this one (why I didnt reverse load)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 9, Pecs and Delts

The Lift
Incline Bench
135x12
185x12
225x8
245x9---failure

DB Flys
40x12
45x12
50x8
60x8

DB Shoulder Press
50x12
60x12
70x12
75x12

Machine Laterals
-4 sets, 2 of 16 and 2 of 12 pyramiding up in weight

Product Notes
-recovery is tremendous
-my stomach gets upset with this version far more than the previous versions, a general feeling of naseua that lasts about 20 minutes and starts roughly 5 min after dosing
-pumps are above average, but as a whole havent lived up to past ETHER versions
-strength seems to be climbing, but no skyrocket PR's (although those rarely happend after yrs of training)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I havent updated in a few days, I was finishing up some stuff for school, anyway, now I'm on break, expect a detailed update tonight after I lift!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
BackWO update (Day 11)

Notes
-Great pump
-Felt very focused for how tired I was going into it
-Got a plate and 3 25's/side for 8 on bent smith machine rows (underhand) which is a new PR
-forearm pump was damn near unbearable (had to stop my partial deads early cus of it)
-Did partial deads (from knee hight), my back is feeling better after getting adjusted
-The powder still leaves me feeling like I might puke for a good 20min afterwards, and the herbal tea aroma does not go well with the sour "lemon" taste
-At this point I do not prefer this to past version of NOS ETHER

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workouts look pretty good man, keep it up.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get the same discomfort from JP8, Chuck suggested it might be the phosphates. I haven't tried Ether to compare, but I would probably get the same stomach issues; I found taking in straight in powder form, then washing it down with water worked best. Mixing would just make it worse for me.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Update

Just thought I'd mention the past two days I've went on fairly challeneging 2 hr+ hikes and did not have the water weight, weighed down feeling that I get when performing tough cardio while on creatine monohydrate.

I also played about an hour of pickup games last night, and my legs were good to go again on my hike today, so in that respect recovery has been great.

The real test will be training legs tomorrow after two days of tough cardio.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Updates from this weeks arms day and legs day

well I dont really see the need to keep typing out every lift, for those following along, let me know if you want me to go back to that or just keep up with the notes every few days as Ive been doing the last week.

Notes
-For arms yesterday I hit a PR on barbell curls, got 155 for 5 and I never go over 135 I'm pretty damn excited about this as Im trying to bring my arms up
-No PR's on legs, but I was actually impressed I was able to keep the same numbers after being fried from all the hiking over the weekend
-pumps dont seem to be as good as the versions with arginine, but the recovery and endurance aspects really shines with this version
-For some reason the upset stomach seems more prevalent in the preWO dose than the postWO dose.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 20 chest and delts

Notes
-Incline benched 275 for 3 and a half reps (4 with help)
-actually felt like I was gaining energy throughout the lift
-handles the hundos for db press again!
-db side laterals are going up in reps, for example when I used to get 12 reps with the 30s then the 35s today i got 17 with the 30s and 14 with 35's
-Ive only got 3-5 days left on this judging by how much powder is left.
-I'm looking forward to switching my training routine to Hany Rambods FST-7 program after the log!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 22 best backWO ever

The Workout
Well today I switched up my routine and had the best back pump I've had in 6+ yrs of training. Following the main idea of Hany rambods FST-7 I did four sets per movement, rather than 7, but allowed only 30 seconds rest between sets. This was unreal, I used moderate weights.

Underhand Pulldowns
180x4 sets of 8

by the 4th set my rear delts were already crying for help!

Hammer Strength Rows
2plates/sidex4 sets of 8

Behind The Neck Pulldowns
140x4 sets of 8

Seated Rows
160x4 sets of 8

Bent Rows
135x4 sets of 8 overhand/superset 4 sets of 8 underhand

Tried to hit a few sets of shrugs but was FRIED!

Finished with abdominal work.

Notes
-Well I've got about two days of doses left, I didnt wanna switch up the training during the log, but Hany says the training is best for stretching muscle fascia when used with no2, creatine and cell volumizers, so I figured whats better than Nos Ether?!
-This was really what my body needed, my forearms, biceps and entire back had a pump beyond comprehension, not to mention I hate sitting around between sets anyway.
-I cant wait to see if this can bring up my arms and my back thickness, once those are on par with my chest/traps/delts I feel the need to start competing at small local shows as its been a goal of mine for a damn long time.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 23 Triceps

-Tomorrow will be my last day, so I figured I'd go ahead and keep training the way I started yesterday rather than sticking to the old routine which wasn't producing as much results.

-first off, let me say my back is the most sore its been in recent memory today.

-tomorrow will be my last nos ether workout, I'll train biceps

Todays Lift
-note all supersets were done with 30 seconds rest between seach superset, moving from the first movement to the second with no rest

Close Grip Bench superset pushdowns
185 (4x8) and 150 (4x8) respectively

Lee Haneys superset Overhead Cable Extensions
25 (4x8) 150 (4x8)

Machine Tricep Extensions superset dip machine
100 (4x12) and 80 (4x12)

Finished with balancing on dip bars and holding for one min at full extension, resting 30 seconds and another minute with a partial bend (Mike Libratores tip in the new MD)

Notes
-Bar none best tricep pump Ive ever had, matched a usual arm day pump on nos ether, and that was without even pumping up my biceps at all
-I've always said Nos Ether is the best stim free atp/creatine product out and I still agree, although I do wish the flavoring and GI distress issues would be resolved (but I dont see either happening) as a result I'll be switching to a capped creatine after this, not sure which one yet. But using a cell volumizer/NO supp while using this type of training has blown my mind in just a few short day
-my back is still pumped from yesterday (not totally, but noticeably fuller than usual!)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
LastWO on Nos Ether

Bicep Workout
Cable Curls superset Reverse Cable Curls
150-4x8 100-4x8

Seated Incline DB Curls
30's-4x8 35's-4x8

Machine Curls superset Reverse Grip On Machine Curls
70-4x8 30-4x8

Notes
-Easily the best bicep pump I've ever had
-My WO partner joined me as he got back from vacation, he said his pump too was better than even when training bis and tris together, then called me this morning to tell me how damn sore he was
-Did a good five minutes of practicing holding the front double bicep pose and doing a few good bicep stretches

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

Strength-7.5/10
This may or may not be a fair assessment in this category, as I did not train with a powerlifting split as I did in previous Nos Ether logs. The other aspects I can say are very accurately gaged, but I didnt see too much in terms of strengths. I think I set one or two PR's, but seeing as I train my ass of and eat big I do expect to be setting at least one PR every 3 or 4 weeks.

Endurance-10/10
Now that there is the upped dosage of cit mal along side more BA its safe to say this is the only endurance supp that competes with MAN Body Octane.

Pump-7.5/10
As I've said in the past, gms, arachadonic acid are the only supps that give better pumps than Ether. Divanil is slightly under the Nos Ether pump. As far as NO supps go Nos Ether is among the best, but the pumps did not match pervious versions of Ether.

Taste/Mixability-4/10
1 on taste 8 on mixing. I never grew accustomed to the taste, but besides some floaters and a few specs at the bottom it mixes just fine with glass and spoon.

Overall-8/10
Cre02, as of now is the closest another creatine comes to this, size-on and clout are really great too. Nos Ether contends with these other top formulas, if not edging them out slightly (NE's down falls are that is upset my stomach and by far has the worst taste of any supp, of any kind, that Ive used)

Price-8/10
45$ is not bad at all, the price was barely raised (only like 3 bucks or so) which is nothing seeing at cit mal is so expensive in bulk, and that theres far more cit mal in this formula than the last.