Unsponsored Drive + RPM log

easydate

Awards
I've had an account at AM for a while for lurking around but finally decided to post so I made a fresh one!

i am 23, been training on and off for about three years. i played sports for about sixteen years, so i have an athletic build but would consider myself a hard-gaining ectomorph.

Bio
5'10"
162lbs, guesstimate BF: 11-13%
I have been through a couple sports-related injuries/surgeries. I got back into training about two weeks ago to up my stamina from roughly eight months of random lifting. Ready to start a "cycle" of drive/rpm that gave me about five pounds last year.

Supp history
Alpha Male, Drive+RPM, Hyperdrol, SDNG (chrono order)
I will be finishing my Ragnarok the next week.
I take BCAA, fish oils, protein, etc.
Last supp was approx 6 months ago.
I am cautious about stims and "harsh" compounds. This "cycle" is preparing me for a potential havoc cycle.

Lifting
Lifting for mass. keeping it simple with a 10, 6, 2-4 rep scheme.
Push day = Standing BB military, Incline BB press, skullcrushers, DB bench press, dips
Pull day = bb curls, DL, DB and BB rows, lat pull downs, db curl to opp delt
Legs = Squat, SLDL, lunges, leg press

Diet
200g protein, 300+g carbs
I would consider my diet my weakest link due to school. I get about six – eight hours of sleep/night.

Drive
2 caps in AM, 2 caps prewo all with empty stomach
RPM
2 caps prewo (this can be tweaked, but I am weary about stims)

…This will begin from yesterday, day three, since I just decided to run a log

Day 3
Pull day. Drive and RPM have given me considerable pump and energy, even only three days in and minimal dosing. I can feel my stamina increase as my oxygen intake seems to improve in efficiency. I am coming off of a cold from a week ago so a lingering cough still seems to hold me back. My deadlift is maxing at about 350x1 (down a good 50lbs from a PR a year ago) but my form is still off so I need to improve that. The DB rows made me feel like an animal, seeing my veins jutting out as I grip the db. Good workout but no other sides outside of the gym (which I prefer!)

Hope this log helps those who want a pure drive/rpm log. I would regard myself as knowledgeable in physio/biochem so i hope my log can help even the more advanced lifters understand drive/rpm potential!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First in. Looking good so far.

RPM is not a high stimulant; in fact you will find no jitters or many other side effects associated with stimulants when using it.

If you have any questions along the way feel free to ask.

easydate

Awards
Thanks gue. I've done the stack before and liked it so much it was the first one i thought of on my reunion with heavy weights.

I think it's important to point out my expectations for this stack.

Expectations
Coming off of a lazy couple months with very little training, I look to RPM/drive to pump up my stamina for a bulkier compound. I plan to run havoc/epi soon after this. My goal with this stack is to get my weight up to about 165, steady, with improved cardiovascularity. I find my only problem with coming back from a break is my oxygen demand is crazy high, my heart pounds after a big set, and i tire easy. I expect RPM/drive to help shuttle nutrients during workouts. I don't expect this stack to push my body weight up.

Day 4
Legs. Jammed out a warmie then two working sets and a final set of 3 with the BB squats. Broke that down and did standing BB calve raises, which I did 275lbs to failure (8reps.) I went to do stationary DB lunges and completed with 45's, which is a "PR". Went into SLDL for my hammies. Ended with three working sets then a heavy set on the leg press.

This is my third wheels session since coming back so soreness is high. My last session I had to take a lot more breaks than today, which was surprising. My first sets of the squats I was bouncing the weight on the drive up, which felt very good, and I think it was the stack working for me.

I find that RPM/drive benefits me the most with stamina and energy. It pumps me up for the gym and helps me through each grinding set. I tire waaaay later than normal and blood flow/vascularity is incredible! With this stack you will be only limited by time every session you have, you just can't stop. To that end, you can't stop sweating either!

Libido feels increased, aggression is unaffected ( which, for a short fuse already, is good :p )

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks gue. I've done the stack before and liked it so much it was the first one i thought of on my reunion with heavy weights.

I think it's important to point out my expectations for this stack.

Expectations
Coming off of a lazy couple months with very little training, I look to RPM/drive to pump up my stamina for a bulkier compound. I plan to run havoc/epi soon after this. My goal with this stack is to get my weight up to about 165, steady, with improved cardiovascularity. I find my only problem with coming back from a break is my oxygen demand is crazy high, my heart pounds after a big set, and i tire easy. I expect RPM/drive to help shuttle nutrients during workouts. I don't expect this stack to push my body weight up....
Just a quick question: You mention that you are cautious about stimulants and "harsh" compounds. Yet you are going to do a hormonal cycle; how does that work? The cycle would **** with your body far more than a stimulant!

Also, RPM and Drive are not nutrient partioners; if you want something to "shuttle nutrients", perhaps look at adding in such a product.

And no, this stack will probably not push your body mass up, as it is primarily a performance/definition stack.

easydate

Awards
Just a quick question: You mention that you are cautious about stimulants and "harsh" compounds. Yet you are going to do a hormonal cycle; how does that work? The cycle would **** with your body far more than a stimulant!

Also, RPM and Drive are not nutrient partioners; if you want something to "shuttle nutrients", perhaps look at adding in such a product.

And no, this stack will probably not push your body mass up, as it is primarily a performance/definition stack.
Looking at my supp history, it's clear I haven't toiled with any compounds that "require" PCT's. IMO, messing with hormones is a big deal. I've always wanted to try it, but haven't had the balls, so to speak. After this stack, I'm going to evaluate how I feel about epi. I don't like stims because they task my system too much.

By shuttle nutrients I meant the affect of increased blood flow during workouts.

I appreciate the feedback!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking at my supp history, it's clear I haven't toiled with any compounds that "require" PCT's. IMO, messing with hormones is a big deal. I've always wanted to try it, but haven't had the balls, so to speak. After this stack, I'm going to evaluate how I feel about epi. I don't like stims because they task my system too much.

By shuttle nutrients I meant the affect of increased blood flow during workouts.

I appreciate the feedback!
Ok, then. I would say that you're probably on the younger side to be experimenting with such compounds yet. Add to that that you don't really have an extensive training history (despite "playing sports"), so have not really given yourself a chance to maximize yourself naturally.

I think you mean vascularity, then. Increased vascularity does not necessarily mean better "shutting of nutrients".

All good. Just being objective.

easydate

Awards
I think you hit the nail on the head, Gue. I'm only 23, nutrition is probably the best "anabolic" i can take :]. I appreciate your insight.

Day5
Off. I woke up this morning feeling tired from studying last night. I thought about sleeping through my classes but something motivated me (drive?) to get up and get it done!

I'm sore from legs yesterday, steps are an issue. The DOMS is considerably easier since my first legs day. Nothing else to report, really.

It's only 1pm, I'm scared the stack is going to lure me into the gym, haha.

easydate

Awards
Day 6
Pull day. I woke up early this morning for school, couldn't get a chance to workout until 3 so i had to pack some food. I made sure to take my pills before my pre-wo meal. Took 3 RPM today.

I worked up with DL at 225, working up to a max set of 2 reps at 350 again. I felt very good, as if i could have slapped on another 5 to each, but i left a little in the tank. I felt a good work out coming!

My bb rows have improved. The floor below the bar when i'm done is soaked with sweat. I like the cooling aspect, but wonder if the three rpm I took was overdoing it. I don't really want to sweat this much, as if i'm being catabolic, is how i feel. The sweating definitely adds to my aggression, however, and I enjoy the feeling RPM adds to my workouts.

Rest of the workout went well. My vascularity is remarkable, especially in my calves from the warm up on stepper. Good deal!

easydate

Awards
My body weight is up to 164.5 today, a gain of ~2.5.

easydate

Awards
Day 7
Push. Mmm woke up this morning, ate some oats (anyone know how to make them taste good?) then went to a fund raiser walk. We had olive garden after and i ate like a king. Got in the gym about 3pm.

Stretching and warming up, i knew i was going to have a powerful wo. Started with standing BB military which i ended with 3@115. I felt very good so i immediately hopped on the incline to complete the deltoid demolition. Did three sets with a wider grip than normal to stretch out my chest. Was able to hit 3@185, which some may consider weak. After, I did some incline cable butterflies then finally dips. I do my dips in the squat rack with two bb's on the pins. This, i feel, works my balance (core) and forearms, since i can do BW dips till the sun goes down. Finished my day with isolated cable push downs, by isolated i mean L arm for a set followed by R arm. I am able to pin 120lbs for about 6, each arm.

Today I never felt winded and all exercises pushed my body with weight I haven't been able to move for a year. I feel very accomplished, RPM/drive seem to be doing the job.

I would say the combo is great for endurance and stamina. Again I found myself strained by time, not fatigue, today. Definitely a great feeling to be able to break down my muscle without feeling too rundown! :head:

Though I like the feeling the stack has given me, I am yearning for the big pumps it gave me last year. I will probably be bumping the RPM to 3x. Can drive be bumped to 5x or is that weird?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oats... taste goood.... yes sir!

Spices: Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Allspice, Cardamom, Ground Cloves (Your Choice)
Sweetener: Anything Goes
Extras Frozen Berries, Ground Walnuts/Flaxseeds
Protein Powder ( Eg. berries, or add cocoa if you use chocolate, etc).

Buy Steelcut oats for more textured porridge.

PS : Sorry this has been bugging me since I read this this afternoon; If you don't mind me asking, why would you want a new account if you never posted with the old one? Most people like having an old forum join-date, it makes them feel old and special!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7
Push. Mmm woke up this morning, ate some oats (anyone know how to make them taste good?) then went to a fund raiser walk. We had olive garden after and i ate like a king. Got in the gym about 3pm.
Add yoghurt and frozen berries and spices and nuts and seeds.

[Today I never felt winded and all exercises pushed my body with weight I haven't been able to move for a year. I feel very accomplished, RPM/drive seem to be doing the job.

I would say the combo is great for endurance and stamina. Again I found myself strained by time, not fatigue, today. Definitely a great feeling to be able to break down my muscle without feeling too rundown! :head:

Though I like the feeling the stack has given me, I am yearning for the big pumps it gave me last year. I will probably be bumping the RPM to 3x. Can drive be bumped to 5x or is that weird?

The Drive/RPM stack does that.

Remember that pumps really mean nothing and are no indicator of the quality of your training or the results you may get.

Drive DOESN'T need to be increased. The doses are set as such for a reason (i.e. they are OPTIMUM). More is NOT always better!

easydate

Awards
Day 8
Pull. Keeping drive at 4/day but took 3rpm pre workout. I did not see any effect with this bump in dosage. Today's workout wasn't better than yesterday, it was worse. I credit a late night with friends and some added stress I feel from the coming week. Pulled up 105 for about four on the bb curl which felt good. I stayed at 80s for my db rows and kept my form tight, also improved on my deadlift form so i did 3 sets of 225 alone to work on that.

Not a wasted workout, just nothing to comment on.

Aggression seemed higher, libido always high, muscles appear to be firmer!

To steve: my other account was just a bunch of random letters. this name is easier to refer to.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you are probably just reaching maximal drive effect now, or in the next couple days.

easydate

Awards
you are probably just reaching maximal drive effect now, or in the next couple days.
My pounds have gone up, which is what i was hoping for to beef up after finishing my ragnarok.

I remember the stack giving me more. Seeing how 've only taken ~.5 the bottle, I think there's a lot more to drive's potential!

easydate

Awards
Day 9
off. Woke up for lab at 9, took my 2 drives and also had an RPM. My lab is four hours long and my focus was on point throughout the whole time. It was weird, I was in the zone (chief.)

I could have made it in today but only for about 45 minutes so i decided to rest. Got about eight hours of sleep last night and my doms isn't nearly as bad as it was before the stack.

Marked increase in focus, motivation, and reduced DOMS.
Very sweet off day!:wave:

easydate

Awards
day10
push. i've been neglecting my leg day because my R hamstring has been strained a little. today i had a great push work out.

bb military
bb incline
db incline
cable flies
rope push ups (on cable stack, rope on bottom pully, push up)
push downs

no new weight but higher reps, which is probably what the stack is known for. i've improved from 3 reps to 6-7 in most. i like this because it preps me for havoc and also pushes me into a rep range some argue is optimal for growth.

pump was crazy, forearms need rest often, aggression high, libido high, motivation high.

:head:

easydate

Awards
day 11
off. 4x drive, 1x rpm. too busy to get in today, trying to keep the stress down!
day 12
pull. today is standard 4x drive but rpm is now at 3x. despite my presumption that high dose rpm would be too jittery, 3x has me at a nice zone. the sweating never stops, but that doesn't bother me, just my gf.

bb curls PR of 2x115
bb rows
bb upright rows
behind back bb shrugs PR of 5x275 (grip limiting)
sitting row PR of 4x235
reverse db flies

felt good to get in after a break. i feel more ppl staring at me in the gym. i have relatively large forearms and wear XL's for training so all the skin they see is usually riddled with swollen veins. i poured about a cup of h2o on the floor before being able to readjust since pump was so crazy pwo. i'm a little underwhelmed by the aggression boost. idk why i was expecting anything in that department. snapped some pics, will post when final review!

wheels tomo :frustrate

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM won't make you jittery, even if you go up to 6 caps (trust me; I know, and I'm a lot smaller than you). In fact, if dosed too much more than your 'optimal' level, it may not be as effective.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
RPM won't make you jittery, even if you go up to 6 caps (trust me; I know, and I'm a lot smaller than you). In fact, if dosed too much more than your 'optimal' level, it may not be as effective.
she speaks the truth! what worked well for me was having a meal 1 hr pre workout. 30 mins later down 3 RPM. and then as im walking out of the locker room down 3 more. then lift. made for some very very intense sessions.

keep up the good work man. im glad this is treating you as well as it seems to treat just about everyone, including myself!

easydate

Awards
day 13
off
day 14
legs. my squat weight has gone up a lot since getting back under the bar. i enjoy loading the plates on for the leg press, makes me feel big.

squats
bb calve raises
db SLDL
db stationary lunges
leg press

don't have much time to write, lots of tests this week. weight is up another 2lbs!

easydate

Awards
day15
push.
new pr on standing military! loaded them big ole' 45's on and knocked up two with a belt. felt real good today. incline has improved to about 5x185 but flat bench still chillin around 170 :[. intensity is high. rpms are at 3x, goina get up to 4x soon.

easydate

Awards
day 16
off
day 17
pull.
tough day with the bar. deadlift form is still being hammered down but i'm loving the bb row.

deadlift
bb row pr of 3x175
db reverse butterflies
alt db shrug

4 drives and 4rpms is the dosing right now. i feel the drive kicking in with high reps and stam. the rpm gets me pumped and really improves my focus. i admit the stack has me underwhelmed with lackluster affects outside of the gym. it really gets my engine going, though, when my feet hit the gym floor. weight dips in and out of 166 but that's fine by me.

easydate

Awards
day 18
push. i'm working my way down to the last couple drives but still have a good bit of rpm's which is good. i think the drive has ran its course, so to speak, cuz the last couple workouts have been just blah.

bb military
bb incline
skulls
isolated cable push downs
cable butterflies
close grip bench

day 19
pull.

deadlift
bb row
db row
sitting row
behind back bb shrug
alt db shrug
upright bb row
reverse db flies

great work out today!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
day 18
push. i'm working my way down to the last couple drives but still have a good bit of rpm's which is good. i think the drive has ran its course, so to speak, cuz the last couple workouts have been just blah...
You're only on Day 18! Drive didn't kick in (i.e. didn't notice anything) for me until I'd been using it for 3 weeks! And then effects lasted for a further 5 weeks.

easydate

Awards
You're only on Day 18! Drive didn't kick in (i.e. didn't notice anything) for me until I'd been using it for 3 weeks! And then effects lasted for a further 5 weeks.
i have about one more week with it because i got the cheap bottle. drive has lived up to all my expectations. my capacity for volume has gone through the roof!

thanks a lot for keeping an eye on this, gue!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
snag another bottle...the effects only get better. you wont be disappointed.

Brad2131

Awards
pics? I'm interested to see your body type. You seem to be about right where i want to be at the end of my next stack with the BF levels

Brad2131

Awards
have you had any issues with the way drive makes you feel after taking it? Like the taste you burp up or making your stomach feel off camber? just wondering.

easydate

Awards
have you had any issues with the way drive makes you feel after taking it? Like the taste you burp up or making your stomach feel off camber? just wondering.
bro, when i burp up the drives i try and hold my breath. definitely tastes like an herbal supp. i've taken all my drives on empty stomach and if i don't eat within 30min i do notice a little disturbance but nothing crazy.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have about one more week with it because i got the cheap bottle. drive has lived up to all my expectations. my capacity for volume has gone through the roof!

thanks a lot for keeping an eye on this, gue!
No worries. Glad you're experiencing the benefits of Drive early on (most of the guys who use it do, though; must just me me :D).

snag another bottle...the effects only get better. you wont be disappointed.
Yep, is about right over 8 weeks.

easydate

Awards
day 20
legs. woke up this morning and stretched out my legs. i can tell my legs have become more defined ever since starting the stack. i have a weird vein in the inside quad i never noticed before. definitely felt good going in.

squats 205x2 ATG
SLDL db: 70x6
leg press
bb calve raises
walking lunges, ez bar +50. 3x~30 ft

hoo boy. you know you get a good leg wo in when you're not looking up at the clock ever chance you get. focus was through the roof and felt real good, even on the walk back. maybe this is the effect drive has for those of you who take it for 8wks. definitely some endorphin release!

easydate

Awards
am going home for break so won't have access to a computer but i plan on lifting. updates to follow.

happy thanksgiving!