ABNRanger on 3 kings

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Well guys I started stacking with DTH, DT2010, and Sunami 6 days ago. Yesterday was my first day back in the gym. I took two weeks rest to let my body recoup a bit. Yesterday I did quads (I split my leg routines). First let me say, nothing has kicked in yet, heard it takes about a week for it to do so. I am being patient. Any way, here goes my log.
Leg extensions:
warm up: 100 x 15
130 x 10
170 x 8
210 x 8
250 x 5
270 x 5
whole stack x 3 (can't remember what it maxs out at)

Hack squats (don't know what the weight adds up to including the rack) so numbers are just the weight of the plates (add what you like).All reps all the way down

90 x 10
180 x 10
270 x 8
320 x 5
340 x 3

Leg Presses: same here, don't know what weight is including machine, so I just calculate plates
450 x 8
540 x 8
630 x 5
630 x 3

Today was chest (not impressed)

Flat DB press

warm up 75 x 15
105 x 8
115 x 5 x 5
Incline DB (now this is where it hurt my feelings:( )
tried to a do a set with 90lbs, got one rep and that's it. Not that it was heavy, my shoulders were tired.
Hammer strength machine inclines:
90 x 5 (muscles just tired, and I stick mid motion
milled around trying to get something out my chest workout. I will chalk it up to my first chest day since returning from my two week break. Is this normal? How was it for you guys when you returned after a break from the gym?

Had a decent tricep workout, won't log that. I plan to only log legs and chest workout. I still have faith in the diesel products. Oh I forgot to mention my dosing:
from day 1 till now:
DTH 2/1/1
DT2010 2/1/1
Sunami 1/1/1
RPM 4 pre workout.
I have JP8 coming on Friday.
A shout out to NP, those guys are quick with their processing and shipping. Everything I order from them ALWAYS arrives in 3 days.
Chuck or Trip feel free to make recommendations on my dosing or whatever you feel I need to do. I plan to see this thing thru.

kilmann40

kilmann40

Awards
is it me or are u on a different supplement every week? :think: i could be wrong, I could have sworn you were just on Prime and that just before that you tried some pharmapro bs or whatever...could be wrong tho...eiether way this stack should be promising

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
No you are not wrong. I did try prime, then my body became exhausted (not from prime) so I took two weeks off, and while off, I decided to give 3 kings a run upon my return. I may try prime again in the future, because I took my break right at the third week into prime, so I have not felt that kick from it as yet. Not discrediting it, just decided to give something that seemed to have a better track record for positive results, and was easier on the pocket. Good observation on your part though.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Im in.........good luck on your run

Currently running 3 kings-day 13, Jp8 and Nos ether.

Sick a s s leg workout last nite...........

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Im in.........good luck on your run

Currently running 3 kings-day 13, Jp8 and Nos ether.

Sick a s s leg workout last nite...........
How are you dosing? Did you start from day 1 on the 3 kings schedule and dosing chart? Or did you go with another dosing method?
I am doing 2/1/1 for both DTH, and DT2010, and 1/1 for sunami. I started doing 1/1/1 on sunami, but just switched yesterday to 1 am and 1 mid, I want the aggression from my pm dosage of DTH, and DT2010 before going to the gym.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NICE BRO!! I will be watching this closely. Good luck and have fun man.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
How are you dosing? Did you start from day 1 on the 3 kings schedule and dosing chart? Or did you go with another dosing method?
I am doing 2/1/1 for both DTH, and DT2010, and 1/1 for sunami. I started doing 1/1/1 on sunami, but just switched yesterday to 1 am and 1 mid, I want the aggression from my pm dosage of DTH, and DT2010 before going to the gym.

i am following the directions for the 3 kings.

JP8 preworkout
Nos Ether Post

My legs are torched from yesterdays squats/deads.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the feed backs; here is today's log
DTH- 2/1/1
DT2010- 2/1/1
Sunami- 1/1 (am and mid)
RPM 3 Pre workout
Drive 2 Pre workout
Back First day for back since return from 2 week break
Lat Pull Downs
105 x 15
150 x 7
180 x 6
180 x 5
Wide grip Chins
120 x 8
150 x 8
180 x 6
210 x 3

Close grip neutral (that little v shaped bar)
150 x 8
180 x 5
210 x3
150 to failure
DB bent over rows
90 x 8
100 x 8
100 x 8

Seated Machine (cable) wide neutral grip rows
120 x 10
150 x 8
180 x 6

I typically don't do biceps on back days, but decided to give it try (hated it). Arms too pre exhausted. Here goes:
BB curls
65 x 8
75 x 8
85 x 5
95 x 3

DB curls (it all went to sh1t here, biceps way too exhausted)
35 x 6
40 x 6
45 x 5- hammer curls
After that I just did a set here and there, then worked abs, and calves. I will do a full bicep workout on Friday along with triceps. Will log that. All in all I am still in it to win it. Since it is my first week back, I am not expecting too much, but I am pleased with my back workout.
Personal comment on the stack: My nuts had this tingling and sensitive feeling (felt good actually). Now this will trip you all out, a older lady came to my office today, and I hate to admit it, some how even for a split second, I felt I wanted to bone her (I hate myself:icon_lol:) Chuck, if I get charged for sexual harassment, it's your fault,lol. I like the aggression, I know the strength will kick in later this week, plus my JP8 will be here on friday.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Ok, got my JP8 today, so my workout was off the heezy!! BTW, Chuck this is some great stuff, but it taste like shizzle, lol. Did my shoulders today.
DTH- 2/1/1
DT2010- 2/1/1
Sunami- 1/1 AM/Mid
DB Press
70 x 6
75 x 6
80 x 6
80 x 6
BB Shrugs
225 x 8- Front
225 x 8- Rear
315 x 8- Front
315 x 8- Rear
Rear Delt- Cybex Machine
60 x 10
70 x 10
90 x 8
120 x 6
DB Front Raises
22.5 x 10
30 x 6
30 x 5
Military Press- Behind Neck(smith machine)
Did these deep to below the ear
135 x 12
145 x 7
155 x 5
165 x 3

Personal Note: JP8 is great, too easy to get carried away. Need to keep track not to over train.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey A good idea would be to list what day you are on with each update. That way I dont feel so lost...:lol:

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I took the weekend of all supps and the gym as well. I can still feel the effects of my workouts; still feel tight and pumped (get your minds out the gutter, lol). Libido still up, just not much aggression, still mellow even without the three kings in my system. I am back in the gym tomorrow, will post log.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Hey A good idea would be to list what day you are on with each update. That way I dont feel so lost...:lol:
Thanks for the advice, I will do that.

Just to bring days up to speed. I have taken the kings for seven days at the following doses
DTH: 2/1/1
DT2010: 2/1/1
Sunami: 1/1/1
No supps today or yesterday
Will pick up from 8 tomorrow.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the advice, I will do that.

Just to bring days up to speed. I have taken the kings for seven days at the following doses
DTH: 2/1/1
DT2010: 2/1/1
Sunami: 1/1/1
No supps today or yesterday
Will pick up from 8 tomorrow.
It can take up to 2 weeks to really feel the true effects. Some respond fast and some it takes a tad longer. I think around day 10 is when I started to really notice changes in mood, libido, rage.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, I do this in my post title. Ex. Day 14: Legs . Helps me keep track, especially with my current log because you are supposed to notice different effects at varying weeks of Prime.

Like Trip said, DTH kicks in at diff times for diff aspects. I know the Libido can hit someguys the next day, others it takes a week for the hormones/messengers to build up.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tips guys, I will do better at logging. Trip I guess you are one of the lucky few to feel the effects straight out the gate :thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the tips guys, I will do better at logging. Trip I guess you are one of the lucky few to feel the effects straight out the gate :thumbsup:
Well to be fair I am logging like 15 products at once..lol.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was me on coq diesel. Libido was nuts the next day. I think I should stop mentioning I got a wood in the gym the next day... oh wait, damnit :hammer:

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Log time
Day 8- Legs and calves (only logging legs)
DTH- 2/1/1
DT2010- 2/1/1
Sunami- 1/1/1
Jp8- 2 scoops pre workout
Squats- below parallel
185 x 8
205 x 8
225 x 6
245 x 5
275 x 3
Seated leg Curls
90 x 10
110 x 8
130 x 6
150 x 4
Hip Abducter (inside thighs)
190 x 8- Machine Max
190 x 7 - Machine Max
190 x 5 - Machine Max
190 x 3- Machine MAx
Lying leg curls
70 x 10
90 x 6
110 x 5
130 x 2
RDL This is my first time ever doing this exercise, kept it light until I get used to it, and get my form down.
135 x 6
155 x 6
155 x 3

Personal note: Love the stack so far, have to keep reminding myself not to over train. Since on JP8, I noticed I can stay in the gym 2+ hours working easily, and not feeling fatigued at all.
Let me share something that happened to me today. I took my jp8, and then 15 minutes later I had to go to Cleveland to drop the browns off at the super bowl. So I am sitting there doing my thing, then I happen to look down, and what do I see and without warning, my d1ck is looking up at me, with his one winking talking about “man why you got me standing up here with nothing to do” I mean he was pissed, so I had to calm him down, and promise him some quality time with Pamela and her twin sister. So he took some time, and gave it some thought, then he relaxed. Only then was I able to leave the restroom. Point is, DAAAAAAAMN, that libido shot came out of nowhere. That is my story and I am sticking to it. But it's true, a little embellished is all. :head::dance:
:bow28: to the Three Kings.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Day 9- Chest
DTH- 2/1/1
DT2010- 2/1/1
Sunami- 1/1/1
JP8- 2 scoops Pre workout
BB Bench Press
185 x 8
205 x 8
225 x 6
245 x 6
275 x 4
DB Inclines
70 x 7
80 x 5
80 x 5
90 x 4
Cable Flyes
60 x 8
70 x 6
80 x 4
90 x 2
BTW Dips
12, 12, 11, 10, 7
DB Pullovers- I never hear you guys talk about this exercise. Do anyone of you do them?
55 x 10
65 x 8
75 x 6
Personal Comments: As before JP8 gave me great focus and endurance. Just wished the endurance kicked in sooner. Seems like I am almost thru or midway thru before the endurance kicks in. I don't feel like I am making good gains in my benching. I don't fault the stack for that, I think I need to start using some sort of post workout supp; not taking any. That is why I am about to get some Ether Tabs, and NOS Ether to add to the stack. I will keep monitoring my chest progress and see what happens on my next session. All in all I am still enjoying the stack, and will see it thru. Libido is still on point, love that horny feeling, just have to be careful not to stare too hard, lol :nono:
Here is my dosage and meal times, I welcome any suggestions on how to dose better
530 am- DTH- 2, DT2010-2, Sunami-1
630 AM Breakfast
930 Meal 2
1130 am DTH-1, DT2010-1, Sunami-1
1200- Lunch
330pm DTH-1, DT2010-1, Sunami-1
400pm Meal 4
530- JP8
630-830 Gym
protein shake (myoplex or muscle milk) buy at 24hr fitness on way out
Once home (30min later)- bowl of non-fat cottage cheese with a cup of raisens and honey
midnight-Bed