Pemmican's SAN Tight XTREME Cut Log

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
Hey guys,

Second product review here on AM, let me know if there is anything else that you would want to see in here that would make the log better/more complete.

I will be starting a 40 day cut as of Monday, November 3, 2008, using SAN Tight Xtreme as my fat burner. I will take one Tight X in the morning upon waking, and one TX around 12:00PM.

I just finished a bulking cycle on the AMS 1AD, 4AD and DecaVol, and as of Sunday, I will have completely finished my PCT. I got up as high as 203 lbs from 187 in 4 weeks, and I have leveled off at 199.

Stats:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 199lbs
BF%: will test soon, im guessing around 18%
Body type: Mesomorph

Proposed Diet:

7:30AM - 3 hard boiled egg whites, 1/2 portion of carbs, glass of 1% milk, glass of fruit juice

10AM - Protein Bar (20g Protein, 6g fat, 17g carbs), bottle of water

12:30PM - 1 bowl filled with 3 types of beans, grated cheese, approx 1 can of Tuna, 2 Tablespoons of Ranch dressing, glass of 1% milk

3:00PM - Protein Shake (260 cals, 5g fat, 46g protein, 6g carbs)

6:00PM - (Pre-workout) 1 serving pasta w/ marinara (1 serving = half of an average cereal bowl) Small salad (lettuce, 1 whole tomato, 1/3 cucumber, 1/3 cup olives) w/ 1 tablespoon of lite Italian dressing

9:00PM: - (post workout) Protein Shake (same as earlier), 12oz cup of trailmix

OTHER SUPS:
5g Creatine Mono (higher power)
Animal Flex EOD
4 Caps of Fishoil (2400Mg total)
One-a-Day Men's Health Formula

My hopes are to loose about 15 lbs of fat, so accounting for some muscle loss as well, I'd say that 180ish is a fair target weight. Figuring that 40 days is about 6 weeks, if I loose 3 - 4 lbs each week (which i think is doable) i should be able to reach that weight.

As far as training goes, I will be doing Olympic lifting, with Moondg. For the past few weeks, he's been teaching me proper form, and I think that it will be the best type of lifting to do because it recruits more muscles (therefore more calories burned) than any other type of lifting.

Olympic Lifts - 4 days/week
Chest/Tris - 1 Day (3-4 sets of 8-12)
Back/Bi's - 1 Day (3-4 sets of 8 -12)
Cardio:
Every Morning (Empty Stomach) - 15 minutes - 2 min jump rope warm up, 13 minutes of interval sprints (sprint 10m, jog 10m)

Before Workout - Bike sprints (8 seconds hard, 12 slow) start at 5 minutes, increase by 1 minute every other day.

Here are some starting pics so you can see where I am starting from:

Thats all I have for now. I can't wait to start cutting because I already know that the TX is going to be awesome...took one the other day because I got 3 hours of sleep the night before (i'm a college student) and I felt great. I was not hungry for about 6 hours, and I had enough energy to make it to about 2 PM before I needed to take a nap . Excitement is killing me.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
In.

I haven't seen this reviewed yet. Good luck.

Cheers.

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
In.

I haven't seen this reviewed yet. Good luck.

Cheers.
SAN is under-represented in this forum, so it's about time we got it a little bit of recognition. They are solid products, too, the combination of ingredients in the Tight Xtreme and Blaze Xtreme are top notch and in theory (as I wouldn't know from experience) they are awesome for cutting fat and with Blaze especially, maintaining muscle during a cut...at this point, they just dont get any coverage on AM.

Time to change that...

Thanks for the support. Can't wait to get started on Monday.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I used their stuff back in the day, but haven't kept up with any of the new products.

Mess

Awards
  • Established
I just found this log, what happened how is/was your cutting cycle ?