KJ's White Flood Tablets Log (Sponsored)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the unoriginal title but I couldn't come up with anything quirky. Anyway, got my bottle today and will start everything tommorrow. I will post official beginning stats, weight and all the pedigree as well as diet and additional supps being used tommorrow. I will have before pics up by this weekend. Have been strictly on 200mg caffiene PWO as my only stim for months now so I am definetly ready to try this out. Thanks again to CL for this opportunity!
:woohoo:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Height: 6 Foot
Beginning Weight: 228lbs (29OCT08)

Last edited:
kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY ONE!

Okay so no pics or stats yet cuz its late and work sucked but I did do a GREAT back workout this morning and I only took 5 tablets. I then followed that up with the remaining three about 2 hours later. I took the tablets 45 minutes before my AM workout and Felt it start to kick at about 35 minutes. Nothing crazy....a little tingle and smooth energy, decent pump. I am going for the fulll 8 tomorrow morning for shoulder day. Will update tomorrow with workout results and hopefully stats. Will definetly get a nice raw weight in the morning. Laterz.

Last edited:
kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Full 8 Caps Dosage

SO i got up @ 4:30 this morning and downed all 8 caps and ate my morning PWO PBJ sandwich. Jumped in the shower..blah blah blah....got to the gym about 5:15. I notice a slight tingle and a definite increase in mood and alertness. Workout went very well with a small increase in endurance and elevated focus. For the full dosage I am surprised it didnt hit harder...however I am not displeased with this. Overall it was a very smooth energy nice focus and a boost in endurance.Pump was definetly above average and lasted a long time. I am very much looking forward to running this for a long enough peroid to see the accumulative effects. Anways, all is well on day two!

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Are you kicking that 200 mg caffeine to the curb, or are you continuing it with this? I'll sub to this. Check mine out if you get a chance.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I havent taken any caffiene with it yet. I am however seriously considering adding in 100mg. I guess I am not getting quite enough kick for me.....I do however lift @ 5 am so I need that boost. Every other part of these tabs rock...I just need a "little" more KICK!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So i did arms yesterday and legs today. Both days I took all 8 tabs before eating. Not a LONG time before eating but techinically on an empty stomach. I got a little more of a tingle but not much more energy than ona full stomach. Alll lifts were up a little and endurance was DEFINETLY up. I felt good. But I think a LITTLE more stim would make it all perfect. I am still taking 1.5 g of KRE-ALKALYN PreWO and PWO. ALL in all I am satisfied but I want to add some caffiene if thats OK with CL? Ill find out from them. Pics coming tommorrow.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
You should probably just keep the caffeine since your body is already used to it. This way you can experience what EXTRA benefits rather than a different experience. Just thinking outloud. Goodluck.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well.....Renegade can I get the OK to add in more caffiene?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Well.....Renegade can I get the OK to add in more caffiene?
Sure man, whatever you need to make gains. The amount in WF should be enough unless you have high tolerance.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
White Flood is Bwnage. Get this thing goin', KJ.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BTW....what does "White Flood is Bwnage." mean?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested in some critique on those pics. I am aware of my weak chest and unproportional shoulders. Let me know what you think though. Also I am carrying a bit more Fat than usual as I am in a mild bulk but looking to run a mild cut for the new year.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be interested in some critique on those pics. I am aware of my weak chest and unproportional shoulders. Let me know what you think though. Also I am carrying a bit more Fat than usual as I am in a mild bulk but looking to run a mild cut for the new year.
I think your chest will be much more apparent after a cut. It may look small to you now, but you'd be suprised how much it comes out when you drop the fat.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think your chest will be much more apparent after a cut. It may look small to you now, but you'd be suprised how much it comes out when you drop the fat.
I actually do have quite a bit of mass in my chest but I also have a very tall and broad chest so it thins it all out. And yes I agreee after a cut it would be more aparrent. It is most definetly my most difficult body part to gain mass in. Any suggestions from those that also have a difficult chest please let me know.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man your lookin real solid. After a cut I think you'd really see all of your hard work manifested :thumbsup:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Chest Day Man Day Monday!

OK I think I've got the stim side figured out. 8 tabs upon waking then 5 minutes ate just a small protein bar and it hit me hard! Awesome awesome workout! Heres how it went:

Flat Bench
135 x 15 Warm up
225 x 12
275 x 10
315 x 8 .....Best in a while!

Cable Xovers
60 x 12
75 x 10
75 x 8
70 x 10

Incline DB Press
85's x 12
85's x 10
85's x 9
85's x 7

Pec Deck

135 x 12
145 x 10
155 x 8
135 x 9

Pullovers
85 x 10 X4

Pretty amazing pump great energy and endurance was up.....really loving these tabs now. Got the stim figured out and moving right along!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Back Day Baby!

Another terrific workout. Some weights were up quite a bit. Heres the story:

Close Grip Seated Rows:
215 x 12
230 x 10
245 x 10! (PR)

DB Pulls
100 x 8 x4 (not a PR but a recent High!)

Low Row machine
140 x 12
140 x 10
135 x 8
135 x 8

Bent over BB Rows
135 x 12
185 x 10
185 x 8
135 x 16

And thats all she wrote I ran out of time this morning...would normally hit Lat Pull downs or chins. Feeling great man glad I got the timing down on these tabs. Loving the feeling in the gym and the increase in endurance.....will post some measurements tonight when I get home.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
That's really great. It does take a few days to figure out, but once you have it down to how your body reacts it can REALLY HELP your workouts!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cannot find my flexible tape measure.....will locate and post measurements.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Shoulders!

Okay so in my quest to try and fix what is NOT broken I decided to skip my PWO meal all together in pursuit of the OPTIMAL way to take the tabs I found myself weaker and less energized. I WILL NOT do that again. I did still have a productive shoulder workout. Here are the numbers:

Seated BB Shoulder press:
135x12 Warm Up
155 x 10
165 x 10
165 x 8

Lat Cables

40 x 10 (single arm on all)
42.5 x 10
45 x 10
40 x 12

Upright Rows

85 x 12
95 x 10
105 x 10
105 x 8

Single Arm Face Pulls

55 x 10
60 x 10
65 x 10
65 x 7

Plate Chops

45 x 12
45 x 10
45 x 8
45 x 16

Pretty good for a day I felt a little off. Tommorow is Arms and I can't wait. I will say I feel like I am putting a lot of time into this log with very little following. I mean I know Volcoms log is more interesting but no comments at all day after day kind of sucks. Anyway I'll continue for the 40 days....till tomorrrow....PEACE!

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I know how you feel man, lol. Sometimes I get no comments either. I guess it'll take some time to make friends here or whatever.

What are plate chops?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
take a 45 and hold it straight out and bring over your head quickly and back down for 1 rep. I do them pretty much as fast as I can. Smokes your shoulders ...good for a final burn.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Arms Today!

SO heres the numbers for arms day. Ate my PWO meal and felt great today....experienced like a kind of whole body pump about half way through. It was really ****ing cool...anyway here they are:

Rope pushdowns

135 x 12 WU
155 x 10
160 x 10
165 x 10

Cable Concentration Curls

40 x 15 WU
50 x 12
55 x 12
60 x 10
65 x 7

skull crushers

90 x 10 x 40

Preacher machine

120 x 10 x 4
100 x 15

Solo Reverse pushdowns

35 x 10
40 x 10
45 x 10
45 x 7

Cable curls (new machine weights feel like they drag so weights are lighter than normal)

40 x 10
42.5 x 10
40 x 9
35 x 9

I got up late and once again ran out of time before work so I would have done some dips. Draggin ass out of bed this week. Got a few days off hope to be full force for monday....tomorrow is LEG DAY BABY!

P.s. Still cant find my fabric tape measure ... will buy one this weekend if I can find it tomorrow.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking solid, dude!

Don't worry about a ton of people not dropping by. All in time. It just comes with being involved throughout the entire forum...and if you look at our logs, most of it is jibberish anyways! Haha.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like your arms routine...!
Thank You Thank You......Sorry I havent updated in a bit. I had the Marine Corps ball on Saturday but I am back and ready for an amazing chest day today. Legs went well on Friday...rushed but pretty good. unfortunately I didnt have my log book so I have no weights to post. I will let it be known now before I get slammed for it later that I do not do BB squats. I have a Pars defect in my L5 so squatting is miserable for me. I do hacks and front squats though. Anyway, I'll post todays numbers tonight.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thank You Thank You......Sorry I havent updated in a bit. I had the Marine Corps ball on Saturday but I am back and ready for an amazing chest day today. Legs went well on Friday...rushed but pretty good. unfortunately I didnt have my log book so I have no weights to post. I will let it be known now before I get slammed for it later that I do not do BB squats. I have a Pars defect in my L5 so squatting is miserable for me. I do hacks and front squats though. Anyway, I'll post todays numbers tonight.
No sweat bro! I know how it is to be hectic

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
.....Chest.....take 2

Well, my schedule is off now due to my mother in law leaving and my 1 month old baby. Its all good. Anyway did chest and here are the numbers:

BB bench press:

135 x 15 warm up
225 x 12
275 x 10
315 x 4...upsetting to say the least but I had no spot today.

Cable X's
35 x 12 (each arm obviously)
35 x 10
32.5 x 9
30 x 10

Dips
3 x 10

Pull overs
90 x 12
90 x 10
90 x 10
90 x 7

Low Cable front raises

40 x 10
37.5 x 10
35 x 8
30 x 10

Thats all she wrote. Energy was real good and still getting the Beta tingle. Nothing to report in weight change but I am getting stronger. I am upping my cardio for the next 8 weeks starting tommorrow. So hopefully this will help me maintain strength while cutting. Till tommorrow.....deuces!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay but heres a mouthfull.....

Back:
Seated cable rows
185 x 16 warm up
255 x 12
270 x 10
285 x 8

Lat Pulls

160 x 12
175 x 10
205 x 9
205x 7

Seated low row machine:

145 x 12
150 x 10
165 x 8

Bent Over BB Rows

135 x 12 Warm up
185 x 10
205 x 10
215 x 10

back extensions
BW x 20 x 3

Shoulders

Seated BB OH press

135 x 12 Warm up
185 x 10
195 x 9
205 x 8

Lat BO cable raises (individual)

25 x 12
30 x 12
35 x 10
40 x 9

Plate Chops
45 x 14
45 x 12
45 x 10
45 x 8

** Got an emergency call and didn't get to do upright rows.

Arms

Rope pushdowns
150 x 12
155 x 10
160 x 10
175 x 8

Cable concentration curls

30 x 16
35 x 12
40 x 10
45 x 10

single arm reverse pushdowns
30 x 12
35 x 12
40 x 10

preacher machines
**21 style sets**
weight and reps varied but if youve ever done 21s you understand

dips
bw 12x 4

reverse cable curls
30 x 12
35 x 12
45 x 10

another damn call from work stopped me early. Doing some serious legs tommorrow. Including front squats, straight leg deads, and other fun stuff....possibly weighted step ups depending if I want to puke or not......later KJ!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
another damn call from work stopped me early. Doing some serious legs tommorrow. Including front squats, straight leg deads, and other fun stuff....possibly weighted step ups depending if I want to puke or not......later KJ!
Woo! Woooooo! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! My quads are crushed from today. It feels great/horrible. Haha. They are pretty achey right now.

Do you ever do BB Hack Squats? They are probably my new favorite leg exercise. I just started doing them a few weeks ago and I've been pimping them to everyone!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Woo! Woooooo! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! My quads are crushed from today. It feels great/horrible. Haha. They are pretty achey right now.

Do you ever do BB Hack Squats? They are probably my new favorite leg exercise. I just started doing them a few weeks ago and I've been pimping them to everyone!
Definetly had never even considered those but after seeing what they are I'll definetly give them a try.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah Yeah I know

I know I know.
Had my sons birthday today and had a late saturday night for the UFC. Here's an update:

So far so good with these tabs. Its seems like I am not growing any tolerance at all to the energy or the tingle. I am surprised with the energy complex still pushing me through my workouts so well. I have a high tolerance for caffiene as it is but I never did add my additional 200mg back in because I nailed down my timing with eating and taking the tabs. Endurace is the most noticable change since starting these. I am just NOT tired after heavy workouts.....I am still sore as usual but there is very little of the fatigue I used to experiece immediately Post workout. All of my rep ranges have gone up and I am definetly recovering faster. Compared to all the other PWO supps I have run this is by far the CHEAPEST, most convienient, most fluid energy boost, and most consistent improvements on all my lifts. This will most definetly become a staple for me. Here are some more numbers.....hit chest fast and in a hurry today so tried some new things to help get through it:

Standing Cable Flys:
30 x12
35 x 12
37.5 x 10
40 x 10

Incline BB Press

135 x 16
225 x 10 rp 6 rp 4 rp 4 rp 3

*rest pause

Machine hammer flat bench

185 x 12 rp 9 rp 7 rp 7 rp 4

dips
4x 12

db Pullovers
100 x 10
100 x 8
100 x 6
100 x 6

that was the gist of it. I had not tried the rest pause technique in that fashion before so it was more of a test for me. Have been reading on the DC training and may begin that in the near future. Till tommorrow - KJ

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I know I know.
Had my sons birthday today and had a late saturday night for the UFC. Here's an update:

So far so good with these tabs. Its seems like I am not growing any tolerance at all to the energy or the tingle. I am surprised with the energy complex still pushing me through my workouts so well. I have a high tolerance for caffiene as it is but I never did add my additional 200mg back in because I nailed down my timing with eating and taking the tabs. Endurace is the most noticable change since starting these. I am just NOT tired after heavy workouts.....I am still sore as usual but there is very little of the fatigue I used to experiece immediately Post workout. All of my rep ranges have gone up and I am definetly recovering faster. Compared to all the other PWO supps I have run this is by far the CHEAPEST, most convienient, most fluid energy boost, and most consistent improvements on all my lifts. This will most definetly become a staple for me. Here are some more numbers.....hit chest fast and in a hurry today so tried some new things to help get through it:

Standing Cable Flys:
30 x12
35 x 12
37.5 x 10
40 x 10

Incline BB Press

135 x 16
225 x 10 rp 6 rp 4 rp 4 rp 3

*rest pause

Machine hammer flat bench

185 x 12 rp 9 rp 7 rp 7 rp 4

dips
4x 12

db Pullovers
100 x 10
100 x 8
100 x 6
100 x 6

that was the gist of it. I had not tried the rest pause technique in that fashion before so it was more of a test for me. Have been reading on the DC training and may begin that in the near future. Till tommorrow - KJ

Wow this is awesome news. WF really helped my schedule too. I would wake up at 330am for work, and lift in the afternoon, when i got outta work. By the time 5pm hit, I was little use to anyone LOL. Now with the WF I can carry on until the night time with lots of energy. :thumbsup:

Great looking numbers!!!!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No Wf Tabs....wtf?

SO i got all ready for work today and left and when it came time for the gym I looked in my bag and to my horror I left my bottle at home! Now this is not all bad in the end.....I did a decent back workout anyway but I can say with absolute honestly it didn't not compare to may last 3 weeks of workouts on White Flood. Energy was obviously not elevated, pump was ho-hum and I was beat leaving the gym after only 15 working sets......pathetic. I can assure you I won't be forgetting them again. BTW I started running again this AM and it was freezing and after living in CA for the last 5 years I forgot how F-ing bad its sucks to run in the cold. My lungs were on fire and my ears hurt for like 2 hours. Oh well, sometimes I like the pain..... no actually I F-king hate running more than any other activity I can think of involving exersize....but got to train to get my 3 mile time down...its that time of year again.
Numbers were nothing special so I'll save you the time of reading. Shoulders tommorrow should be promising.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
SO i got all ready for work today and left and when it came time for the gym I looked in my bag and to my horror I left my bottle at home! Now this is not all bad in the end.....I did a decent back workout anyway but I can say with absolute honestly it didn't not compare to may last 3 weeks of workouts on White Flood. Energy was obviously not elevated, pump was ho-hum and I was beat leaving the gym after only 15 working sets......pathetic. I can assure you I won't be forgetting them again. BTW I started running again this AM and it was freezing and after living in CA for the last 5 years I forgot how F-ing bad its sucks to run in the cold. My lungs were on fire and my ears hurt for like 2 hours. Oh well, sometimes I like the pain..... no actually I F-king hate running more than any other activity I can think of involving exersize....but got to train to get my 3 mile time down...its that time of year again.
Numbers were nothing special so I'll save you the time of reading. Shoulders tommorrow should be promising.
Wow. That was a good thing you left the bottle at home; now you can get a feel for what it's actually doing compared to no supps...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahah! I HATE forgetting my supplements like that. But that is cool that you were able to see how much of a difference WF makes.

I loathe running too, man. It's teh suxorz.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bad News.....

Okay...not horrible news but bad news. I have been ordered to take a week off by my doc to let my tendonitis in my left wrist heal. It has gotten to the point where it hurts to push a door open. I am on a 3x a day ice/motrin reigment for 1 week. I told her that was all the rest she was going to get out of me. SO I will suspend my log until next wednesday. My question is how many tabs should I take a day to keep the BA levels high enough in my blood for the next week?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Okay...not horrible news but bad news. I have been ordered to take a week off by my doc to let my tendonitis in my left wrist heal. It has gotten to the point where it hurts to push a door open. I am on a 3x a day ice/motrin reigment for 1 week. I told her that was all the rest she was going to get out of me. SO I will suspend my log until next wednesday. My question is how many tabs should I take a day to keep the BA levels high enough in my blood for the next week?
I would say half doses in the AM (or whenever you need a little kick)

I'm sorry to hear about your setback, but a break will be good for you. At least you caught the tendonitis early on, instead of hurting it worse. Take this time to reevaluate all parts of the game and then come back with renewed vigor!!!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would say half doses in the AM (or whenever you need a little kick)

I'm sorry to hear about your setback, but a break will be good for you. At least you caught the tendonitis early on, instead of hurting it worse. Take this time to reevaluate all parts of the game and then come back with renewed vigor!!!
Sounds good...and thank you for understanding...I think I am going to sit down and re-map both training and diet while I have this time off.....could be interesting.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
....And Here it is...the RETURN!

Okay, so after almost 2 weeks out of the gym (formally) for tendonitis in my left wrist I am back and have been lifting for the last 4 days. I did go back too quickly and was in immense pain so I decided to heed the doctors warning..imagine that she was right. I stayed on the motrin and ice and rest and I am at least 90 percent better. So I did a good chest day on Tuesday, and did an insane back day today! I'lll list the numbers that I can remember but I think this will be my last DETAILED entry. I will still take after PICS and list after stats, although I think my two weeks off will have skewed the results so I'll give an honest to god overall review here soon.

Deads:

315 x 12
315 x 10
315 x 8
225 x 16

Seated rows:

185 x 12
195 x 10
205 x 9
225 x 8

Bent-over rows:

135 x 18 WU
185 x 10
205 x 10
215 x 8

that was it for back cuz I added in 22 minutes on the elliptical @ level 10. I think I'm going to start to cut a bit and then run a LONG lean bulk coming here in the new year. I'll update tommorow for Arms....later!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
White Flood Tablets Final Review

I'll break it down into categories that I think are important for a PWO supplement with the out of 10 system.

Value: 10/10
There is no doubt that this is the most effective PWO for the money. At the full 8 tab dosage 5 days a week your talking TWO FULL months of product for $40. That makes this a very affordable extremely effective PWO supplement.

Energy: 8.5/10
This is subjective for everyone. If your a stim junkie this won't kick for you, but for the average person it has a very smooth very focused energy that pushes through long workouts with ease. I've done an hour of weights and 45 minutes of cardio and still had energy out the door. Another great thing is there is no crash. Too many PWO supps jack you up just to drop you hard two hours later. This product doesn't do that.
Pump 9/10
Pretty damn good pump. Especially with a proper PWO meal. Only reason it doesn't get a 10 is because I have used another PWO that gives a more extreme pump. Don't get me wrong WF tabs are no chump. Also intesified with a creatine supp added in.

Endurance 10/10
This was probably the most impressive aspect of these tablets. My endurace increased dramatically over the testing period. I never left the gym dragging A$$...not once. The one day I was stranded at the gym with out the tabs I left DOG TIRED. Very obvious that I was lacking something for that workout. If you can lift longer and harder you can get bigger faster.

Recovery 8/10
I noticed a speed-up in recovery time more so than with 90% of any other PWO I have tried. I was still using glutamine throughout the test so this may be skewed for me. Still a great benefit though.

Overall 9/10
Had strength increases across the board. My temporary time out of the gym hampered me a little but I continued with half dosage while taking time off to keep the BA levels in my sytem and returned to the gym with little lost. This is a TOP 3 PWO supplement in my book and I have ALREADY purchased another bottle. This will be my staple PWO! Great product guys! Thanks for letting me test this out for you!