KJ's White Flood Tablets Log (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Angry No Wf Tabs....wtf?

SO i got all ready for work today and left and when it came time for the gym I looked in my bag and to my horror I left my bottle at home! Now this is not all bad in the end.....I did a decent back workout anyway but I can say with absolute honestly it didn't not compare to may last 3 weeks of workouts on White Flood. Energy was obviously not elevated, pump was ho-hum and I was beat leaving the gym after only 15 working sets......pathetic. I can assure you I won't be forgetting them again. BTW I started running again this AM and it was freezing and after living in CA for the last 5 years I forgot how F-ing bad its sucks to run in the cold. My lungs were on fire and my ears hurt for like 2 hours. Oh well, sometimes I like the pain..... no actually I F-king hate running more than any other activity I can think of involving exersize....but got to train to get my 3 mile time down...its that time of year again.
    Numbers were nothing special so I'll save you the time of reading. Shoulders tommorrow should be promising.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    SO i got all ready for work today and left and when it came time for the gym I looked in my bag and to my horror I left my bottle at home! Now this is not all bad in the end.....I did a decent back workout anyway but I can say with absolute honestly it didn't not compare to may last 3 weeks of workouts on White Flood. Energy was obviously not elevated, pump was ho-hum and I was beat leaving the gym after only 15 working sets......pathetic. I can assure you I won't be forgetting them again. BTW I started running again this AM and it was freezing and after living in CA for the last 5 years I forgot how F-ing bad its sucks to run in the cold. My lungs were on fire and my ears hurt for like 2 hours. Oh well, sometimes I like the pain..... no actually I F-king hate running more than any other activity I can think of involving exersize....but got to train to get my 3 mile time down...its that time of year again.
    Numbers were nothing special so I'll save you the time of reading. Shoulders tommorrow should be promising.
    Wow. That was a good thing you left the bottle at home; now you can get a feel for what it's actually doing compared to no supps...
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Hahah! I HATE forgetting my supplements like that. But that is cool that you were able to see how much of a difference WF makes.

I loathe running too, man. It's teh suxorz.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Unhappy Bad News.....

Okay...not horrible news but bad news. I have been ordered to take a week off by my doc to let my tendonitis in my left wrist heal. It has gotten to the point where it hurts to push a door open. I am on a 3x a day ice/motrin reigment for 1 week. I told her that was all the rest she was going to get out of me. SO I will suspend my log until next wednesday. My question is how many tabs should I take a day to keep the BA levels high enough in my blood for the next week?
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Okay...not horrible news but bad news. I have been ordered to take a week off by my doc to let my tendonitis in my left wrist heal. It has gotten to the point where it hurts to push a door open. I am on a 3x a day ice/motrin reigment for 1 week. I told her that was all the rest she was going to get out of me. SO I will suspend my log until next wednesday. My question is how many tabs should I take a day to keep the BA levels high enough in my blood for the next week?
    I would say half doses in the AM (or whenever you need a little kick)

I'm sorry to hear about your setback, but a break will be good for you. At least you caught the tendonitis early on, instead of hurting it worse. Take this time to reevaluate all parts of the game and then come back with renewed vigor!!!
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I would say half doses in the AM (or whenever you need a little kick)

I'm sorry to hear about your setback, but a break will be good for you. At least you caught the tendonitis early on, instead of hurting it worse. Take this time to reevaluate all parts of the game and then come back with renewed vigor!!!
    Sounds good...and thank you for understanding...I think I am going to sit down and re-map both training and diet while I have this time off.....could be interesting.
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Talking ....And Here it is...the RETURN!

Okay, so after almost 2 weeks out of the gym (formally) for tendonitis in my left wrist I am back and have been lifting for the last 4 days. I did go back too quickly and was in immense pain so I decided to heed the doctors warning..imagine that she was right. I stayed on the motrin and ice and rest and I am at least 90 percent better. So I did a good chest day on Tuesday, and did an insane back day today! I'lll list the numbers that I can remember but I think this will be my last DETAILED entry. I will still take after PICS and list after stats, although I think my two weeks off will have skewed the results so I'll give an honest to god overall review here soon.

Deads:

315 x 12
    315 x 10
    315 x 8
    225 x 16

Seated rows:

185 x 12
    195 x 10
    205 x 9
    225 x 8

Bent-over rows:

135 x 18 WU
    185 x 10
    205 x 10
    215 x 8

that was it for back cuz I added in 22 minutes on the elliptical @ level 10. I think I'm going to start to cut a bit and then run a LONG lean bulk coming here in the new year. I'll update tommorow for Arms....later!
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up White Flood Tablets Final Review

I'll break it down into categories that I think are important for a PWO supplement with the out of 10 system.

Value: 10/10
    There is no doubt that this is the most effective PWO for the money. At the full 8 tab dosage 5 days a week your talking TWO FULL months of product for $40. That makes this a very affordable extremely effective PWO supplement.

Energy: 8.5/10
    This is subjective for everyone. If your a stim junkie this won't kick for you, but for the average person it has a very smooth very focused energy that pushes through long workouts with ease. I've done an hour of weights and 45 minutes of cardio and still had energy out the door. Another great thing is there is no crash. Too many PWO supps jack you up just to drop you hard two hours later. This product doesn't do that.
    Pump 9/10
    Pretty damn good pump. Especially with a proper PWO meal. Only reason it doesn't get a 10 is because I have used another PWO that gives a more extreme pump. Don't get me wrong WF tabs are no chump. Also intesified with a creatine supp added in.

Endurance 10/10
    This was probably the most impressive aspect of these tablets. My endurace increased dramatically over the testing period. I never left the gym dragging A$$...not once. The one day I was stranded at the gym with out the tabs I left DOG TIRED. Very obvious that I was lacking something for that workout. If you can lift longer and harder you can get bigger faster.

Recovery 8/10
    I noticed a speed-up in recovery time more so than with 90% of any other PWO I have tried. I was still using glutamine throughout the test so this may be skewed for me. Still a great benefit though.

Overall 9/10
    Had strength increases across the board. My temporary time out of the gym hampered me a little but I continued with half dosage while taking time off to keep the BA levels in my sytem and returned to the gym with little lost. This is a TOP 3 PWO supplement in my book and I have ALREADY purchased another bottle. This will be my staple PWO! Great product guys! Thanks for letting me test this out for you!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. We Now Have White FLOOD Samples (Tablets)
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 09:17 AM
  2. White Flood Tablets now on Nutra!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 09:30 AM
  3. WHITE FLOOD TABLETS: We Need Testers!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 06:24 PM
  4. White Flood Tablets on Nutra!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 10:07 AM
  5. White FLOOD Tablets!!!!!!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2008, 07:05 AM