superpump 250

1. superpump 250

OK guys I admit I always see the ads and they get to me so i ordered some superpump 250. I got the SP to use as a pre-workout stim during PCT as I have come off my stim fat burner also and I wanted a bump pre work out

First thing it didn't disolve as good as my protein powder and the taste was a little Harsh I had to add more water.

SO i started my worked out with a heavy sweatshirt on as always to keep warm work a sweat I did Shoulder Presses, Upright Rows, Shrugs and some Machine Chest Presses after about 30min I decided to remove my sweat shirt just to see. and all I can saw was DAMN I was BLOWN up. My traps delts and Chest were are Noticeablly Pumped. and I also felt like I could just keep going.

Today I am going to do bi's and tri's and see how the results are. Will report back tonight.

2. OK did Chest and Bi's today
    2 scoops 45min before work-out

One thing I have to say DO NOT mix Mexican food and SP LOL

anyway work out was good and I had Lots of energy and the pump was there. So i guess it'd doing what it's supposed to. I didnt' buy this product for any gains per se just the pump and energy.
    •   

3. Day 3 legs and triceps

took 1.5 scoops because of stomach issues on Mon. No stomach problems. I did notice I didn't get so much of a pump as the previous two sessions. But I still had alot of energy did 4 extra sets on triceps. and added reps on my calf raise sets. Also Cardio was fine. I dont' get the kind of energy from say Lipo 6 where i can "feel" it but the energy is there through out the work out.

4. Ok so it's been about a week i don't use on the weekends only pre wo and I have to say 1.5 scoops and i'm fine 2 or more and i'm in the restroom sometime during my workout But the pump is Fantastic and the energy is great also. Although i probablly will get something different next time either from controlled labs or muscle pharm

5. I always wondered if that stuff worked, Good honest feedback. Nice job
    •   

6. super pump 250 was more like super dump 250 to me, made me piss out my ass, it was horrible.

7. Ok just a quick update guess there is something to say about persistance this is my 3rd week and my last two work outs i haven't had any stomach issues I guess my stomach got used to it. Pumps and energy are still great
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. JP8 vs. Superpump 250
    By vette00 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 04:05 PM
  2. SuperPump 250!!!!
    By Thomas Tank in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 10:18 AM
  3. superpump 250
    By LaGrange26 in forum Supplements