B5150's TNT Stack™

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

NutraPlanet - TNT Stack™ (Testosterone Complex)

As promised, I will be logging my TNT experience.

I am not planning anything groundbreaking or awe inspiring as far as a training or diet protocol.

I will be doing a two day split consisting of a full upper body day followed by a full lower body-ab/core day. Repetitions will be 12-15 and sets will be 2-3 max with 1-2 exercises per body part.

The way this split works with my schedule it will end up being Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, with Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday off (optional cardio and or core/ab work)

With this schedule and training volume/intensity I will be performing upper body twice in a week - alternating barbell/DB. Right now I have Wednesday as a day off. If my recovering increases I will modify my split to 2on, 2on - upper/lower, upper/lower - MTWT.

I will be performing 10-15mins pre workout cardio and 30-60mins post workout cardio as energy and enthusiasm affords me opportunity.

I will begin sipping my intraworkout drink upon the treadmill.

The supplement protocol will be as follows:

Upon Rising:
USPLabs Recreate™ - 1 caps
USPLabs AnabolicPump™ - 1 cap
SupperCissus Rx™ - 1g cap
NutraPlanet's TEA-GCG™ - 2 caps

(I will use Recreate up to 3 caps per day and SupperCissus at 3g/d)

+15-30 mins later intra w/o drink:
Xtend BCAA - 12.5g
NutraPlanet Leucine - 7g
NutraPlanet Beta Alanine - 3g
NutraPlanet Creatine Mono - 2.5g

Last Resistance Training Set:
P-Slin™ - 1 cap - begin treadmill cardio

Immediate Post Work Out Shake:
Xtend BCAA - 12.5g
NutraPlanet Leucine - 7g
NutraPlanet Beta Alanine - 3g
NutraPlanet Creatine Mono - 2.5g

Post Workout Shake/Meal:
1 cup FiberOne/skim milk
Whey Protein Isolate - 50g

I will consume meat (tuna/chicken/beef) or eggs and vegetables (broccoli/cauliflower) throughout the rest of the day. Quantities will be open and adjusted as progress is made. I am not going to be logging every detail of my diet. It is basically a low carb diet with vegetables and meats as primary intake with carbs around post workout.

I will be taking TNT as follows:
T-Rez™ - 1 cap 3x/d with meals
Divanex™ - 1 cap 3x/d with meals
T-Force - 1 cap 3x/d with meals

Additional supplements will be staples:
NAC, ALA, Saw Palmetto, Policosinol, Arjuna, Vitamins, others

The plan is reconditioning and recomposition with a goal of fat loss over LBM. I am 43yo at 5'9" and 200lbs and likely 15% bf and have no need or desire to be more than 190lbs and will be dipping below that if and when possible. The obvious thing is to loose some fat.

As I make progress I may begin to use AR's Napalm for midsection/love handles - I like to get lean in the fall/winter so that I am already lean when summer comes along. Lean is of course relative...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday: Upper Body

Warm-Up: treadmill 10mins@Level10/2.5mph

Incline Smith BP (Left Side Dominant) - 2 x 15
Decline Smith BP (Left Side Dominant) - 2 x 15
One Arm (Left) Hammer ISO High Row - 2 x 15
One Arm (Left) Seated Cable Row - 2 x 15
Smith Military Press - 18, 15, 13
Rear Delt Bent Cable Rows - 2 x 15
Machine Delt Raise (L/R) - 2 x 15
Scull Crushers - 3 x 15
BB Shrugs - 20, 15, 15

Cardio: treadmill - 30 mins progressive intensity:
(10mins@Level10/2.5mph, 10mins@Level15/2.7mph, 10mins@Level15/3.0mph)

Comments: Working on getting some solid baseline numbers for lifts. Working my way up in energy level and effort on the treadmill.

It's not like I'm going anywhere, have a time line or have anyone to impress or anything to prove to anyone. Been doing this for way too long and have been up and down the spectrum of ambitions, goals, and successful achievements in this sport. I have a lifestyle to balance and want to keep it that way. This is about long term health and fitness and it need not be about obsessive and vain physique aspirations.

Dosed my first caps of T-Rez™, Divanex™ and T-Force with my first meal.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
nice detailed start!
i know you mentioned you took a little break, but it looks like you are back into full swing here.
your set-up should be good for maintaining muscle & strength while cutting down bf%.
just watch out for halloween and thanksgiving. those two holidays don't care about your goals.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks brothers!

My numbers are very low on lifts but it's really not how much it is but rather what you do with it.

I just need to keep the appetite in check and I'll be fine. Carbohydrate foods are my crack cocaine. I'm just fine without it but that first bump has me fiending out of control for more.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tuesday: Lower Body

Cardio: treadmill 30mins progressive to Level15/3.0mph

Leg Press Machine - 2 x 15
Leg Curls Machine - 2 x 15
Leg Extension - 2 x 15
Calf Raises - 2 x 20

Comments: I worked up a sweat doing cardio. I was beginning to feel the zone coming one again. Not quite. I am still not feeling well. It was cleansing to get sweating but my endurance is still in the tank.

I was so preoccupied with how achy I still feel that I ran out of the gym without doing my core/ab work. There is not much planned and I will do what I did last week again, which was upright straight leg leg raises and lying straight leg leg raises. I'll do them tomorrow after cardio...if I feel up to either.

Being trying to complete outstanding remodel projects. Been trying to refrain from anxiety from recurring prostate symptoms. I have an appointment with a urologist on Thursday.

I have nothing anecdotal or substantial to report yet on the TNT stack.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to this, mine should be in tomorrow and i want to start either sunday or monday.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wednesday: Cardio/Abs

Cardio: treadmill - 30 mins progressive intensity - (Level10/2.5mph thru Level15/3.0mph)

Abs:
Upright Straight Leg - Leg Raise: 15, 12, 10
Lying Straight Leg - Leg Raises: 10, 10, 8

Comments: Broke down last night and hit the Wheat Thins for a few hand fulls. Otherwise I have maintained control throughout the day.

I am sure that some of the issue is a link between insomnia and blood sugar. It seems when I have insomnia I have cravings and/or when I have cravings I have insomnia...chicken or the egg.

Otherwise no harm, no foul.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thursday: Upper Body (DB's)

SuperSet:
Incline DB Press - 2 x 15
BD Rows - 2 x 15

Arnold DB Press - 2 x 15
Bent Lateral DB Raise - 2 x 15
Upright Lateral DB Raises - 2 x 15
Tri Cable Push Down (Left only) - 18, 15
DB Shrugs - 20, 18
Rev Tri Cable Push Down (Left) - 20, 15

Cardio: treadmill - 30 mins progressive intensity: (Level10/2.5mph thru Level15/3.0mph)

Comments: I supersetted chest and back. I skipped on the second exercise on chest and back.

The scale is up a couple pounds this morning but I suspect the creatine is causing me to hold the weight. I had no intention of using creatine but it was already in my the previous mixed batch of homemade preworkout stack. I have several more servings of it left but will not be reintroducing the creatine the next time I mix it up.

My energy level is low and it is effecting my intensity and mood. Despite the energy and mood I did get to a point where I had a nice pump and fullness when I left the gym.

I suspect I am still suffering from an infection and/or virus related to the prostatitis as I feel like sh1t. I see the urologist today. Here's to a strange man's finger up my ass. :thumbsup:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A few updates:

Saw the urologist on Thursday. He did a DRE and my walnut if very health. No BPH, no inflammation or nodules to be found. Add that to a very healthy PSA and I am relieved to know that I will be around for a while longer.

As I mentioned I was symptomatic again so he prescribed me another course of an other antibiotic - bactrim.

Based off of some of the history I gave him about the onset and symptoms he, and now I, have considered the possibility that I may have also contracted a virus. I suspected that the Levaquin caused the joint and muscle pain but it could also be coincidental and have been the virus running it's course through my body. Viruses are not really treatable and need to run their course...and boy has it ever.

Not to mention that prior to this I had been training at an insane level of performance and stamina as well as experiencing very considerable stress at work and at home. This things tend to really wreak havoc on your immune system.

As of this morning I am beginning to feel fair to good again. My mood and energy is improved. Although, the knowledge of knowing that I don't have prostate cancer may have relieved some of the symptoms of feeling like I was going to die...the mind is a dangerous thing.

I will continue to use the Reset AD (it has pregnenolone which supports adrenal function) as I notice a marked improvement in the feeling of well being within an hour of dosing. I will be using it at one to two doses a day.

I have also started to use DHEA again. This is also an adrenal support hormone. I am using it at 25mg/d right now and will adjust dose accordingly.

I may use some of the old Avant Labs FL7 I have laying around to knock down any cortisol issues I may have.

Anyway...I'm feeling somewhat better.

Hi Incline Smith BP (Left Side Dominant) - 2 x 15
Low Incline Smith BP (Left Side Dominant) - 2 x 15
One Arm (Left) Hammer ISO High Row - 16, 15
Smith Military Press - 18, 15
Rear Delt Bent Cable Rows - 20, 17
Machine Delt Raise (L/R) - 2 x 20
Scull Crushers - 20, 15
BB Shrugs - 20, 18, 15

Cardio: treadmill - 30 mins progressive intensity up to Level15/3.2mph)

Comments: Bumped a few pounds on a few exercises and or added additional reps. It feels great to be coming into some energy and strength again and I have no intentions of overdoing it. I look great and feel better.

I suspect the TNT stack may be beginning to produce some response as I have noticed a few pimples on my shoulders. Now I am not saying that it is or is not responsible or that is a sign of elevated test, as I have run test before and not experience acne.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
May I suggest Labrada (or any other brand) Humanofort? I just finished two weeks at 3 per day and I have never felt better in my whole life, which doesn't say much because I've been struggling with low energy for as long as I remember. It seems to have balanced my cortisol dominance very well.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tuesday: Lower Body/Abs

Cardio:
Treadmill - 30 mins progressive intensity - (Level10/2.5mph thru Level15/3.0mph)

Legs:
Leg Press - 2 x 20
Leg Curls - 2 x 20
Leg Ext - 2 x 20
Calf Raise - 2 x 20

Abs:
Upright Straight Leg - Leg Raise: 12, 10, 8
Lying Straight Leg - Leg Raises: 10, 10, 10

Comments: Waking this morning with my aches and pains slowly diminishing. I am hopeful that this virus/illness has run it's course and is on it's way out.

Took and Ambien last night. I always seem to do a binge when taking that crap. Not too bad, but the lack of self control irritates me.

My cardio warm-up was not too labored and my leg workout felt refreshing. I like this rep count and will be sticking with it for a while.

It's mornings like this that I can see in hind sight how I must have exhausted myself. I was training like a madman with insane intensity before I fell ill to whatever it is. Lighten the hell up dude...it's not that important. Seriously - it's not!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wednesday: Nothing ;)

I prepped and painted my den yesterday and last night. Worked up a sweat. Today I did some drywall texture and prep for more paint work tomorrow.

Had the termite guy come to treat foundation slab cracks under my existing carpet before I get some new carpet laid mid week next. Moved a bunch of furniture out of place and back into place. Pulled up a bunch of carpet and rolled it back.

I was temped to hit the gym early today to repeat my upper body work as it seems my recovery is improving but I am listening to my body and getting the rest I need. This virus or whatever I am suffering from is not worth relapsing. I know I was tired when after getting my daughter off to school I sat on the couch and was out for about 90mins. That's after being up for 2 hours or so :yawn:

I'll be hitting the gym tomorrow early.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent log, brian.

Sorry to hear about the lingering illness. It's good to hear everything went well with the urologist. If it is indeed a viral syndrome, the symptoms are usually self-limiting, and it will run its course. :) A virus can often take advantage of opportunistic situations (or vice-versa with bacteria) like you've described to add insult to injury. Stuff like this if very typical in bronchitis type illnesses developing into pneumonia as an example.

I wish you a speedy recovery buddy.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well seeing that I will be running TNT after xmas, I will keep an eye on this one.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thursday: Upper Body

Warm-Up: treadmill progressive 10mins@Level10/2.5mph - 3.0mp

Incline DB Press (Left Side Dominant) - 2 x 15
DB Row (Left Side) - 2 x 16
Flat DB Press (Left Side Dominant) - 2 x 15
Seated cable Row (Left) - 2 x 16
Arnold Press - 17, 15
Bent Lateral Delt Raise - 20, 15
Upright Lat Delt Raise - 18, 16
Tricep Cable Push Down (left) - 17, 17
DB Shrugs - 20, 20
Reverse Grip Cable Tricep Push Downs - 2 x 20

Cardio: Skipped it! Wanted to walk my daughter to school instead

Comments: I suspect that at this point whatever physiological response I am going to get from TNT has begun. I will not that my recovery is improved, as I am doing the same body parts twice in a week, which is more than I did in the past.

In the past I would devastate my body once a week. I was getting decent results in performance but the first hand evidence I have seen suggests that I was not any better off by doing so.

I have reduced the intensity and volume but increased the repetitions frequency. I am seeing a noticeable LBM accrual in my left side (side that I am rehabilitating) that I had not really seen, or at least stalled, by doing higher volume and intense work.

I believe that the balance of volume, frequency and intensity I am employing right now is at the sweet spot between enough stimulation without the CNS taxation that I have experience in the past...which ultimately made me succumb to a full blown burn out.

The physiological benefits of TNT thus far are subtle but by all means contributing. I will confess that it does not by any means have me an intense, aggressive, machine that I have been in the past, which is very welcomed at this moment.

Thanks for stopping by John/DW

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
B5150,

looks like a solid run you've got yourself here ! As for the test boosting effects; any Alpha Male feeling? Increased aggression? Increased sense of well being?

I've just recommended this stack to two buddies of mine who did not want a PH, but a solid test boosting stack. I'm hoping it will meet their expectations, which is another reason for why I'm following along. Hank Vonnegut seemed to like it, as did the others around the board . .

Great log, with a great sense of detail. Best of luck!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
B5150,

looks like a solid run you've got yourself here ! As for the test boosting effects; any Alpha Male feeling? Increased aggression? Increased sense of well being?
Having experience with some rather aggression promoting substances I am not the best judge of that characteristic.

The sense of well being I do feel may be related to the fact that I no longer feel ill from whatever it is I was sick from. But my attitude has improved recently.

I did notice this morning that I was a bit short of patience with a fellow gym member who repeated used the one and only seated press bench as a resting area and never actually used to it do presses. I was a bit irritated and could sense it a bit of aggression in my temperament.

I am beginning to get a return of a more confident self.

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Having experience with some rather aggression promoting substances I am not the best judge of that characteristic.

The sense of well being I do feel may be related to the fact that I no longer feel ill from whatever it is I was sick from. But my attitude has improved recently.

I did notice this morning that I was a bit short of patience with a fellow gym member who repeated used the one and only seated press bench as a resting area and never actually used to it do presses. I was a bit irritated and could sense it a bit of aggression in my temperament.

I am beginning to get a return of a more confident self.
Your initital effects are the same I've experienced in 10 days off of Act X and Stoked. Alongside my war-fare gym-mentality, I've noticed significant spurts of aggression at the gym, f.x. when someone occupies a machine while socializing, and whenever people stand right in front of the dumbbell rack doing their exercises, not allowing you to get to the dumbbell you need. Oh, and if I see some wannabe-Abercrombie dude wearing a shirt that covers nothing but his nipples, I'm just like, aaargggh, I want to walk up to him and be like, who the hell do you think you are !?

Sense of well being during the day has increased; mood is better and confidence is growing as well. But like you said, you're getting over a cold/flu like phase, and I myself had 2.5-3 weeks off after an oral surgery mid-October, so obviously, being back in the gym and being able to go at full intensity helps the well being and selfesteem.

Anyway, I'm paying attention and looking forward to how this works out for you ! I'm adding Trione to my Act X/Stoked stack today, so I'm counting on more test elevation to come real shortly !

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
If you don't mind me asking .. You're dosing the PSlin cap 15 minutes prior to conclusion of your workout, but then you jump on the treadmill for a cardio session? Did I understand the correct order of operations here?

Is there a benefit to take PSlin pre-cardio without carbs? .. Kind of like the AP in a fasted state ?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may have miscommunicated it in my post but I take P-Slin immediately after my last set which is just minutes before my post workout cardio.

After that I do anywhere from 15 to 30mins and when inspired up to 60.

My initial intent is to give it the label directions "take 15mins before" window before my post workout shake. I would imagine that any extended period that my cardio would have me on it in a fasted state would likely be as beneficial or more than the fasted state AP.

In the log here

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/96784-b5150-transcending-agedness.html

you will find some more detail provided throughout such as my anecdotal feedback as well as Mulletsoldiers physiological explanation - I understand it but cannot verbalize the science first hand. He and I experimented with this protocol.

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I may have miscommunicated it in my post but I take P-Slin immediately after my last set which is just minutes before my post workout cardio.

After that I do anywhere from 15 to 30mins and when inspired up to 60.

My initial intent is to give it the label directions "take 15mins before" window before my post workout shake. I would imagine that any extended period that my cardio would have me on it in a fasted state would likely be as beneficial or more than the fasted state AP.

In the log here

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/96784-b5150-transcending-agedness.html

you will find some more detail provided throughout such as my anecdotal feedback as well as Mulletsoldiers physiological explanation - I understand it but cannot verbalize the science first hand. He and I experimented with this protocol.
Already have that one bookmarked from when Mullet suggested fasted training on AP. I will make sure to go back and re-read and LEARN !

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Warm-up: 10 mins treadmill

Hi Incline Smith BP (Left Side Dominant) - 2 x 15
Low Incline Smith BP (Left Side Dominant) - 2 x 15
One Arm (Left) Hammer High Row - 16, 16
Smith Military Press - 16, 15
Bent Rear Delt Cable Raises - 20, 17
Machine Delt Raise (L/R) - 20, 16
Scull Crushers - 20, 18
BB Shrugs - 20, 20
Machine Tricep Extensions - 18, 18

Cardio: treadmill - 30 mins progressive intensity up to Level15/3.5mph

Comments: Alright! Things are beginning to progress and I can say that at this point I'm inclined to believe that the TNT stack is doing it's thing.

It is hard to quantify anecdotal responses to things of a milder or natural nature in terms or anabolic/androgenic properties when you have experience with much bolder and synthetic compounds. But I can say that I am see improvement in body composition and performance. Recovery is improved as well.

I am feeling a bit more intense in my performance as well as seeing signs of slight composition changes despite a rather undisciplined diet - I just no longer obsess - sorry.

Weights were bumped up a small increment on all movements and performance was excellent. My body is responding well to this high rep, low volume, high frequency workout plan.

I give TNT some reps as it is producing some benefits and results and we are just at week two. :D

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
good looking workout! sets of 15-20 are always so painful. but good for the soul.

i just checked out your avy vid. nice vintage superman!! :thumbsup:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
B - are you all natural these days? or do you still cycle occasionally?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The workouts do give me a real good sense of well being without the taxation that I am accustomed to with the high intensity. It is a more refreshing experience.

I am presently not cycling nor have I in some time. The future is never certain :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Additional supplements will be staples:
NAC, ALA, Saw Palmetto, Policosinol, Arjuna, Vitamins, others
Nice log, Sir! As you know, it is useful (actually recommended), when using N-Acetyl-Cysteine, to consume at least two-three times as much Vitamin C simultaneously to prevent the NAC from oxidizing. :cheers:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. I knew about pro-oxidation and NAC but was unaware of the need for C to combat it.

Would you consider 800mg of NAC enough to really be concerned with pro-oxidation.

When you suggest 3 x as much are you suggesting 2400mg. I'm consuming 1g x 2/d (when I remember ;) )?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you consider 800mg of NAC enough to really be concerned with pro-oxidation.
Yes. Even 600mg of NAC should be accompanied by 1,200mg, preferably 1,800 (to 2,000mg) of Vitamin C. When I use NAC, I typically use 600mg/dose with 2,000mg of Vitamin C. My favourite Vitamin C formula is a blend of ascorbic acid (1000mg/tablet) and dihydroquercetin (10mg/tablet). Dihydroquercetin helps recycle vitamin c, making it more active longer. There are other vitamin c recyclers, such as resveratrol, grapeseed extract, and so on.

When you suggest 3 x as much are you suggesting 2400mg. I'm consuming 1g x 2/d (when I remember ;) )?
By three times as much, I mean 3mg of Vitamin C for every 1mg of NAC. I personally hardly go beyond 2 x 600mg NAC daily. I actually prefer to stack NAC/Vitamin C with Silymarin. That way, I do just 600mg of NAC daily (and make the rest up with Silymarin), except I have a good reason to suspect my liver needs a short-term NAC blast!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obviously no TNT fans. Oh well, I'll consider the company I'm in.

Two day update.

Tuesdays: Lower Body

Cardio: Treadmill - 30 mins progressive intensity - (Level10/2.5mph thru Level15/3.0mph)

Legs:
Leg Press - 2 x 20
Leg Curls - 2 x 20
Leg Ext - 2 x 20
Calf Raise - 25, 20

Abs:
Upright Straight Leg - Leg Raise: 15, 10
Lying Straight Leg - Leg Raises: 10, 8

Wednesday: Upper Body

Warm-Up:
treadmill progressive 10mins@Level10/2.5mph - 3.0mp

Incline DB Press (Left Side Dominant) - 2 x 15
Flat DB Press (Left Side Dominant) - 2 x 15
DB Row (Left Side) - 17, 15
Seated cable Row (Left) - 16, 15
Arnold Press - 15, 12
Bent Lateral DB Raise - 16, 12
Upright Lat DB Raise - 16, 15
Tricep Cable Push Down (left) - 17, 17
DB Shrugs - 20, 20
Reverse Grip Cable Tricep Push Downs - 2 x 15

Cardio: Treadmill - 30 mins progressive intensity - (Level10/3.0mph thru Level15/4.0mph)

Comments: This is my first attempt at hitting full body twice in a week, which equates to every other day. I was fairly well recovered from Mondays upper body so I thought I'd give it a go. I was pleased to say that I moved some weight up in small increments and when not I increased the repetitions.

I must say that I am very very happy with this high repetition work. I am making LBM progress on my injured side with as much or more pace than I was when doing heavy and intense training.

I had an impressive performance on the treadmill today. One that I have long awaited the return to.

Overall I can say that TNT has kicked in. I will note that the scale is dipped a bit and I look a bit dryer and harder yet my love handles are holding water or...fat...and I am suspecting that there is some aromatization issues with this stack. I will possibly be addressing this with some AI.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to know, these are the kinds of things I will be looking for when I run it, leaner drier and a bit bigger maybe.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thursday: Lower Body

Cardio: Treadmill - 15 mins progressive intensity - (Level10/3.0mph thru Level15/3.5mph)

Abs:
Lying Straight Leg - Leg Raises: 10, 10

Legs:
Leg Press - 2 x 20
Leg Curls - 2 x 20
Leg Ext - 2 x 20
Calf Raise - 20, 20

Comments: I've masked and painted 3 rooms, two coats, moved my entire house full of furniture for carpeting in the last 36 hrs. I still have furniture to return to place in the master and kid bedroom. I'm tired!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
There's some TNT fans watching.. Just watching..:)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im here too, waiting anxiously to get my TNT, so regale me with stories of how you are feeling, libido, aggressiveness, general mood, overall feelings, the good stuff, etc. :D

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Tony Harnell's voice is crazy. He hits some very high notes.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im here too, waiting anxiously to get my TNT, so regale me with stories of how you are feeling, libido, aggressiveness, general mood, overall feelings, the good stuff, etc. :D
Nothing more than already indicated in the journal entries above. There is nothing remarkable about the anecdotal characteristic thus far. But I did not have high expectations. I would be curious to see what an increase in dose would do but I did and don't have sufficient to super dose it.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Nothing more than already indicated in the journal entries above. There is nothing remarkable about the anecdotal characteristic thus far. But I did not have high expectations. I would be curious to see what an increase in dose would do but I did and don't have sufficient to super dose it.
Well, your an old dog like me, you've got about 3 years on me, and Ive read many of your posts overtime, and you seem to generally not pull any punches at all, so thats why I was hoping to get a little more detail from you. Even though I sometimes ask things in a humorous way, there is usually a point. You know where your natty T-levels are normally, and I know where mine are, and Im really hoping to get an honest boost and to really feel the TNT stack working in a big way, and from the looks of things(reading your updates) it seems that you are kinda on the fence about that particular aspect of TNT, or perhaps Ive misinterpreted your sentiment. Im not questioning you about this, everyone reacts differently to different things and sometimes feeling is all in the mind, as we are all aware, however, when I got a hold of a small sample bottle of sustain, I was getting the am wood everyday, and at my age, thats not a normal every single day thing anymore, at least for me, so I could feel the sustain working, literally. Sorry to hijack a little, just wanted to clarify, and I look forward to more of your updates, just fyi, I got my TNT, and will be starting monday, and very excited now.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's no problem RB. If there were something remarkable I'd be the first to point it out.

Keep in mind that is not to say that my composition is not benefiting. It is.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the purposes of experimentation, this week I will increase my dose of T-Force and Divanex by one capsule each.

I have enough capsules of T-Force left to do 3/day for the next 7 days. But since I will only be training the next 4 consecutive I figured it would be a good way to test out an increased dose.

The Divanex should be synergistic if not complementary. I don't believe I need to or want to use any more T-Rez than i already am.

So I will be taking the following for the next 4 or 5 days:

T-Rez: 3/d
Divanex: 4/d
T-Force: 4/d

I will be double dosing T-Force and Divanex at my first dose of the day.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Warm-Up: Treadmill - 10 mins ran into 20 mins as I was chatting with a friend.

Hi Incline Smith BB Press (Left Side Dominant) - 2 x 15
Low Incline BB Press (Left Side Dominant) - 2 x 15
Hammer Hi Row (Left Side) - 2 x 15
Seated Cable Row (Left Dominant) - 2 x 15
Bent Lateral Delt Cable Raise - 17, 15
Machine Delt Raise - 20, 16
Scull Crusher (Left Side Dominant) - 20, 18
BB Shrugs - 20, 20
Machine Tricep Deck - 2 x 16

Cardio:
Treadmill - 20 mins progressive intensity - (Level10/3.0mph thru Level15/4.0mph)

Comments: The morning started out. It's my first day off after 3-12 hours days that start at 4:30AM - waking at 3:30AM. So sleep in and get my daughter off to school on some days. Mondays at the gym at 8:30AM can be too crowded for my liking.

Workout was great. Increased weights on all exercises either 5 or 10 lbs where applicable. Cut short the cardio because I was tired of being at the gym for so long.

I believe that this virus must have made its way through my system. I am feeling well again.

I begin this week, my last week of TNT by increasing the T-Force and Davinex by one cap each for the next several days. I suppose I wil run the rest of the Davinex that way when the T-Force runs out and continue the T-Rez at the same dose until it is gone. This should be for a total of 40 days or so with about 18 or 19 left.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tuesday: Lower Body

Cardio: Treadmill - 30 mins progressive intensity - (Level10/3.0mph thru Level15/3.5mph)

Abs:
Lying Straight Leg - Leg Raises: 15, 10

Legs:
Leg Press - 2 x 25
Leg Curls - 2 x 20
Leg Ext - 20, 18
Seated* Calf Raise - 20, 20

Comments: Increased the reps on leg presses instead of upping the weight. I am liking the high reps as it seems to be partioning nutrients well.

*Switched to seated calf raises.

Feel good and looking leaner. Scale is down to 194 this morning.

Pre-conclusion summary - Thus far I think anyone looking to use as natural and maintainable non hormonal supplement protocol would fair well using the TNT Stack.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Warm-Up: Treadmill - 10 mins ran into 20 mins as I was chatting with a friend.

Hi Incline Smith BB Press (Left Side Dominant) - 2 x 15
Low Incline BB Press (Left Side Dominant) - 2 x 15
Hammer Hi Row (Left Side) - 2 x 15
Seated Cable Row (Left Dominant) - 2 x 15
Bent Lateral Delt Cable Raise - 17, 15
Machine Delt Raise - 20, 16
Scull Crusher (Left Side Dominant) - 20, 18
BB Shrugs - 20, 20
Machine Tricep Deck - 2 x 16

Cardio:
Treadmill - 20 mins progressive intensity - (Level10/3.0mph thru Level15/4.0mph)

Comments: The morning started out. It's my first day off after 3-12 hours days that start at 4:30AM - waking at 3:30AM. So sleep in and get my daughter off to school on some days. Mondays at the gym at 8:30AM can be too crowded for my liking.

Workout was great. Increased weights on all exercises either 5 or 10 lbs where applicable. Cut short the cardio because I was tired of being at the gym for so long.

I believe that this virus must have made its way through my system. I am feeling well again.

I begin this week, my last week of TNT by increasing the T-Force and Davinex by one cap each for the next several days. I suppose I wil run the rest of the Davinex that way when the T-Force runs out and continue the T-Rez at the same dose until it is gone. This should be for a total of 40 days or so with about 18 or 19 left.
Good to hear you're feeling better, brian.

I'm interested to see if increasing the dosing adds a solid ending effect to this run of TNT. Nice work thusfar my friend. :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks John. My expectations were not high but I am seeing a reasonable benefit. Of course there is no substitute for proper training, and honestly, my diet has not been stellar. So this does give TNT some credit in my book.

I too am looking to see what the next several days of 4 caps each of T-Force and Divanex have in store, most in particular the Divanex as it is proported to free up test that may otherwise not be...well...free ;)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Queen- Tie Your Mother Down
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCW9-slshCU&feature=related"]YouTube - Queen- Tie Your Mother Down[/ame]

Queen - Now I'm Here

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjXHnySKg58&feature=related"]YouTube - Queen- Now I'm Here[/ame]

Queen - Keep Yourself Alive

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFsNASOESdQ"]YouTube - Queen- Keep Yourself Alive[/ame]

Queen - Stone Cold Crazy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxOVbjzhsCU&feature=related"]YouTube - Queen- Stone Cold Crazy[/ame]